Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:20 am

*Tirea ducks and rolls away from the attacks sent her way, then sends at arc of water back at Adi*
---
*Monu shakes his head*

<I'm fine, but thank you sir.>

*Monu goes to sit where he was told*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:54 pm

"But they would win, easily. And the Championship Pot is...16 teams, 20 thousand Yuans each..."

*He counts something out on his fingers.*

"320 thousand Yuans."
---------------------------------------------------------
<Adi goes down hard, thanks to a blow by Tirea. Gabe tries to help out the newcomer, but Ula brings up a pair of discs for a shield. Seems they really want to knock Euryale out this round.>

*Euryale's foot shatters the disc she's standing on & Umi's next blow hits her in the chest, sending her flying.*

<And knock her out they...don't! Euryale grabs the side of the ring, just before her foot can pass into Zone 2! She ducks another shot & lets out a 1-2-3 combo that tells the Rabaroos she's not goin' anywhere!>

*Sure enough, Euryale had ducked a shot of water & quickly moved forward with 2 punches & a kick, before re-rooting herself. All 3 discs fly towards Umi.*

<Umi is caught completely by surprise. Looks like she'll spend the rest of this round cooling off in the drink.>
================================
Purist Leader<What if they want to buy some cough syrup?>

*Sure enough, everyone's favorite female gang leader has just walked through the door.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:57 pm

"That's... a lot," Astarte said quietly. "But it looks like she can win anyway."

"Ah, shit," Hector took a step back. Eduj rose up from his stool. "What the Hell do you want?"

"Well, then," Astarte's father began. "Do you have any experience in catering? Anybody who could reference you?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:32 pm

*Tirea sends several blasts of water at Ula*
---
*Monu thinks about it for a moment*

<My first job was working in a restaurant, but that was back in Ba Sing Se so it'd be hard to get a reference.>

Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 7:50 am

"Wait, and how many times did Gabe win this thing?" Mortal frowned, "The hell did she spend her money on." When Euryale was a badass Mortal cheered.

--

Gabe, seeing the Euryale could handle herself, focused her attention on the last player, launching a double fisted blast at her, along with a quick blast sent from a kick.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:25 am

OOC: Was?

<Looks like the Rabaroos realize that new doesn't mean useless, but it may be too little, too late. While Adi is getting to her feet, Ula is caught in a sudden deluge of Bending Blasts, & joins Umi in the drink. With just shy of 2 minutes left on the clock, could the Dragons win with a ringout in Round 1? It's all up to Adi now!>

*And Adi responds by carthweel-dodging a couple shots from Euryale & shooting a blast of fire in her shoulder before sticking her landing. Once landing, she shifts her feet, firing a couple blasts at each of her opponents with astonishing accuracy.*
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, off-season, Pro-Benders are kind of without jobs. But still, yeah. Go, Dragons!"

*Roatha fist-pumps.*
========================================
Leader<Just wanted to remind you to pay your dues. See, come this time 2 days from now, this part of town is mine, & any Benders left in it play by my rules. If they want to live, anyway. And don't think your little pocket cops will do you any good.>

*She produces a compact metal crossbow from her pocket, only it's missing the bow component. She points it at a wall &, when she squeezes the trigger, a small explosion at the base of the bolt sends it flying into the wall, where it embeds almost the whole 6 inches.*

Leader<Armor schmarmor.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:55 pm

"I think if you start killing cops with that thing the police are going to crack down a lot harder on you," Hector scowled, flicking his eyes in Vanessa's direction to see if and how she was reacting. "That's if Lightning Bolt Zolt doesn't kill you. I'm not sweating just yet."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:57 pm

*Tirea ducks and fire several blasts to counter attack*
---
*Monu stares at his hands, quietly thinking*

[I really hope I get this job...]
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Gabe braces against the blast sent at her, then retaliates with two blasts of her own. One sent straight at Adi, and the other arched high, aimed to land on top of her head. Gabe hoped the dealing with two shots at different angles would distract her enough to allow Euryale and Tiera to land strong hits.

--

Mortal is still cheering.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:32 pm

"Well, that's alright," Astarte's father said. "Have you had any employment in Republic City?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Shiro<Adi is sent back to Zone 1. I don't know folks, it looks like she could have dodged those.>

*The ref blows a whistle.*

Ref<Firebending foul. Dragons Firebender move back a Zone. Rabaroos Firebender, back to Zone 1.>

Shiro<Seems just a little underhanded, but I guess those are the rules. But a blow to the head is still a blow to the head. This strategy could cost her.>

*Euryale tries to make up for this by moving into Gabe's previous position, hurling earth discs like frisbees as she goes. Adi handsprings to the side to avoid each of them, also putting her at the side of the ring.*
================================
*Lol, Vanessa isn't even there.*

Leader<Then I guess we'll just have to heat things up.>

*She claps her hands, the gauntlets reverberating like symbols. Suddenly, the covered window & all of the others that weren't blown out are now blown out by a storm of arrows firing into the store. Selena wasn't born yesterday, so she jumps behind the counter. A couple arrows find themselves embedded in drug bottles, & the shelves fall over.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:00 pm

*Monu nods*

<I was working as an assistant earth bending instructor till a few weeks ago.>
---
[Oh Gabe..]

*Tirea sends an arc of water at Adi*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Hector also ducked behind the counter and simultaneously thrust his hand in the Leader's direction, causing a long blade of water from the jug on the counter top to slice towards the Leader's neck and face. Eduj stomped down on the floor and caused concrete slabs to rise up in the place of the shattered windows and stop the entry of any more arrows. Without pause he slid his back foot forward and thrust out his right hand, lifting a chunk of concrete the size of his head out of the floor and hurling it at the Leader's knees.

"That sounds good, why did you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:23 pm

OOC: Would have preferred to edit. I forgot headshots were fouls, but Gabe, in universe, wouldn't have for obvious reasons. Everyone and their mother posted though, so fuck it.

Gabe face palmed, "Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid..." She muttered under her breath. Then sent a blast at the last Rabiroo.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 6:28 pm

*Adi manages to evade all of the strikes, but the round obviously goes to the Dragons. The teams get into position for the next round.*

<Adi manages to hold her own just long enough to get the Rabaroos to the next round. Hopefully the Dragons aren't too tired from that last bout, because Umi & Ula look refreshed, & ready to return the favor. I said I hoped for an exciting match, & I think it's safe to say I'm getting my wish.>
<Fools.>

*She ducks out the door. As she does so, a masked Purist ducks in the doorway & fires an arrow into Eduj's shoulder.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Gabe launches a two fisted volley of fire at Adi.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 6:58 pm

Eduj recoiled, but at the same time Hector popped up from behind the counter and took the lid off of his hip flask. From inside the flask a whip of water flew to the doorway and made to wrap around the Purist.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Monu:<The school closed.>
---
*Tirea sends a few blasts at Umi*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:38 pm

*Another Purist grabs the first & takes the time to shoot Hector.*
======================================
*Euryale hurls a couple at Ula. Each Rabaroo pretty much counter-blocks with the same move.*

<At the start of Round 2, each Pro-Bender gets into a slugfest with their equivalent on the opposite team. The fatigue is showing on both sides. Who will get their 2nd wind first?>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:11 pm

*Tirea sends two arcs of water at Umi*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Gabe follows up after Tiera with a kick of fire, sent at Umi.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Hector turned his water whip to ice and had it form a small shield to take the arrow, or hold it for the half moment he needed to dodge. Eduj stomped angrily and sent a shower of spiked rocks at the pair.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:30 pm

*Hector vastly underestimates what it's like to be shot. The arrow reaches his shield before it's even fully formed, which probably wouldn't have stopped it any way, & it finds itself in his shoulder. Everyone is gone now, of course, leaving the store a mess. Selena pops up from behind the counter.*
*Euryale sends out 2 quick jabs, hurling rock discs at Umi. She waves her other arm, drawing discs up in front of her teammates so they can't be counter-attacked.*

<The Dragons descend on Umi, knocking her back 2 Zones. The Rabaroos are re-galvanized, with Adi sending a 1-2-3 combo at Euryale, & Ula sending a swam of discs ricocheting off of the sides of the ring.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:32 pm

*Monu waits quietly before speaking again*

<It was...very unlucky for me.>
---
*Tirea sends a few blats at Adi, careful rolling if any disks come near her*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:18 am

Hector gave Selena a faltering smile, preparing to pull the arrow from his shoulder, "...I suppose this means you will be leaving now."
Eduj lifted a concrete barrier in front of the entrance.

"I can imagine," He nodded. "Well, I have a form and I would like you to fill it out with your details. Name, contact details and so forth."
He offered the form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours
Page 25 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: