Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:26 am

Monu:<Thank you.>

*Monu starts filling out the form, and passes it back when he's finished*
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:36 pm

After the raid against the Agni Kai, Heide hadn't participated in any strikes. However, she had gotten a weapon which she had practiced ever since and also participated in the building of the new base in the Industrial Section where she now stayed.

The weapon she trained was a fan, maybe a choice made because she admired the Leader who used to be a Kyoshi warrior which used fans. A fan was also good because you could punch on pressure spots and the like. On the other hand, maybe a short sword or a dagger could be good to have as well. Anyway, for the time being she had her fan and trained to get used to it, maybe she could get another weapon later on.

She went through the various patterns she knew and then went to get some water to drink. It would be enough for the time being, one shouldn't over-exercise because that was just as bad as doing too little.

EDIT

Apparently no one was around because she didn't see a soul. After drinking plenty of water to relive her of the thirst she decided to take a bath, during which she washed her hair and wiggled her toes. An hour or so later she found herself in the "living room" of the base to watch the news on the television, despite not knowing if it was time for that yet.

OOC:In case the base lacks a TV she listens to the radio and if not that it's reading a newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:18 am

Gabe takes a deep breath before attacking with a powerful two fist blast, aimed directly at Ula's gut, hoping to knock the wind out of her before she can get the chance to do anything.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:59 am

*Adi blocks with a quick burst of flame, like a shield.*

<Getting fancy costs Ula, and she's in the drink. Umi gets up and sweeps Euryale's legs. The trifecta is just too much for even her defense, and both teams go down an Earthbender. Still, I tip my hat to them.>

*Umi & Adi both go on the defensive, hurling punches & crescent-kicks at Gabe & Tirea, respectively. They are also both off-balance from being pelted with rock discs from both sides.*
======================================
*The Purist Leader enters their new base with Ivan. The base itself was a hideout for the lowest of the Agni Kais, the ones who lost their homes, were being pursued by the cops, or both. It was stocked with shit the Purists had stolen from local business that were either run by Benders, or refused to pay them protection instead of Zolt.*

Ivan<What will you do if they defy you again when you move to collect?>

Leader<We'll have brought the whole gang. And we won't be firing warning shots.>
======================================
<I think it means....>

*Selena suddenly jerks her arms up, her fingers splayed, yet curled, like they're clutching something invisible. Eduj's & Hector's arms also shoot up. This naturally really fucks up the shoulders that were shot.*

<...That I have to move the plan ahead a day.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:19 am

Gabe forgoes going on the offensive, and takes her time to catch her balance, and brace herself against the attack.

--

Mortal begins to scream obscenities at the player that knocked Euryale out.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:33 am

Astarte grimaced at Mortal's outburst.

"What? Shit!" Hector snarled after he finished wincing from the pain in his shoulder. "Bloodbender!"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:54 am

*Tirea waits till she regained her balance before sending a few blasts at Adi*
---
Monu:<Excuse me, but are we done here or tonight or...?>
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:00 pm

Neo Bahamut wrote:
*The Purist Leader enters their new base with Ivan. The base itself was a hideout for the lowest of the Agni Kais, the ones who lost their homes, were being pursued by the cops, or both. It was stocked with shit the Purists had stolen from local business that were either run by Benders, or refused to pay them protection instead of Zolt.*

Ivan<What will you do if they defy you again when you move to collect?>

Leader<We'll have brought the whole gang. And we won't be firing warning shots.>
As she turned on the television the Leader and Ivan entered. Since it wasn't time for the news - a brief glance said it was about the pro-bending matches - she turned it off. The discussion at hand was far more interesting.

- What has happened?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:49 pm

*Adi cartwheels out of the way, blasting a few shots at Tirea while she's down.*

<Gabe weathers the Rabaroo assault, but Tirea is blown back all the way to Zone 3. Only seconds on the clock for the Dragons to salvage this round.>
-----------------------------------------------------------------
*Roatha tries to use calming gestures on Mortal, & points to down below, where Euryale can be seen climbing out of the moat. She takes her helmet off & shakes some of the water out of her hair.*
=====================================
Selena<I don't really have time to carry on a boring conversation.>

*She lets her arms fall & both Hector & Eduj fall limp. As they're paralyzed, & slipping into unconsciousness, they can see Selena head to the phone.*

Selena<...Hello?>

Senthose<Yes, what is it?>

Selena<The Purists are all over this place. It'll be too dangerous to try to come back in tomorrow. So I just knocked them out now. Should I kill them?>

Senthose<Let me think for a minute...no, just dump them into the river. They'll probably bite it on their trip to the ocean. And even if they don't, by the time someone finally fishes them out of the Mo Ce Sea, they won't be in any position to interfere with the plan.>
====================================
Leader<Heide! Go down to the basement, see what Aamon is working on. Take anything you might find useful. Tomorrow is the day we take over all of the Triads.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:05 pm

*Tirea attempts to dodge to the side, then fires several blasts to counterattack*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:16 am

Hector and Eduj drifted into unconsciousness.

Astarte's father quickly read through the form before placing down on the counter top with one or two others.
"Well, Monu, thank you for the application. I'm Sidon, by the way," He extended a hand, a wide smile on his face. "I will get back to you about the job tomorrow, when I will make a final decision."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:36 pm

*Monu takes the hand and shakes it*

<Thank you Mr. Sidon.>
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:56 pm

Heide lightened up at the Leader's words - to take over all the Triads would be like standing atop the world! She scurried towards the basement and realized that she had never spoken to Amon, and to be truthful, she knew very little about him. She grimaced inwards at the prospect at having to talk to a complete stranger although being curious about said person at the same time. Ah well, sometime must be the first, right?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Mortal is put at ease by Roatha's calming gestures.

--

Gabe launches a blast of fire from a kick at Adi, then uses the momentum to propel herself into a butterfly kick, sending another blast at Umi.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Shiro<And Adi just barely steps over the line. A face-off will determine the winner of this round.>

*The ref gives Euryale the signal to board the lift up, so she puts her helmet back on & heads up.*

E"I'm sorry I couldn't hold on. I promise I'll do better in the last round."

*Meanwhile, the referee tosses a "coin" with a blue side & a red side into the air. When he catches it, puts it on his other wrist, & withdraws his hand, the red side is up. He gestures towards Gabe's team.*

Ref<The dragons win the coin toss! Which element do you choose?>
===================================
*Hector & Eduj float in & out of semi-awareness. They remember Selena dragging them somewhere by their collars, then being locked in the back of a car while it's moving. Finally, they recall being tossed into the river. Selena waves a hand & the water around them freezes, so that they're floating mostly-encased in a chunk of ice. They are quickly swept down river, where they slip into a much loner lapse of consciousness.*
====================================
*In the basement is a man with white hair in a labcoat, fiddling with canisters & crossbow pieces at a table. Also on the table is an assortment of magnifying glasses, screwdrivers, powders on little slips of paper, & even a scalpel & beaker.*

<What do you want?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Gabe shook her head and smiled, "No, no, you did great Euryale, really." She gave the team a quick look before saying, "I'll take it, unless you have objections."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:50 pm

*Tirea shakes her head*

Tirea:<You're the expert. But if you don't, I will.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:56 pm

*Euryale shakes her head & the next thing you know, Adi & Gabe are on a raised platform. Once the bell rings, Adi immediately ducks low, grabbing Gabe around the waist & trying to force her off.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Gabe wondered why someone would start by doing that, and spread her legs, and angled her body forward to negate any forward momentum Adi might have had. Angling her body forward also put her chest on Adi's back and shoulders, forcing her head down, and, assuming physics still works, most of her weight is negated by the fact that Adi would become off balance, since she would be nearly horizontal. At this point, Gabe simply hooks Adi's waist, spins, and tosses her since she would have no stable footing, and only have her grip on Gabe as a saving grace, but the spin from the throw would normally loosen one's grip in that situation.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Shiro<Adi attempts a quick takedown, but is a little overeager. Gabe tosses her, but the airborne Firebender lets loose a blast with all 4 limbs.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:02 am

Gabe uses a blast of fire to launch her above the volley.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:26 am

Shiro<Gabe uses her own Firebending to fly like a real dragon, & secures the round for her team. The Rabaroos are reunited with Ula, but they need a knockout to win.>

*Once everyone is back in position, the last round starts. Umi quickly fires a kick & punch of water at Euryale & Gabe, respectively. Ula also starts flinging discs at Gabe, while Adi launches fire punches at Euryale.*

Shiro<The Rabaroos fly out of the gate with an all-out assault. Euryale tries blocking with her arms, but is slowly being pushed back.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:31 am

*Since no one's attacking her, Tirea sends an arc of water at each of her opponents*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:40 am

Gabe ducks one disk, then, while rising, extends her hands and 'grabs' the fire blast shot at Euryale. As Gabe rises she flips over another disk, and uses the momentum of the flip to launch the fire she grabbed into the water blast sent her way, hopefully cancelling them both out. When Gabe lands she spins on her heel, and round house kicks a blast of fire at Umi.

--

Mortal cheered for the team when they won the round.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:50 am

"Wow, Gabe's really good at this..." Astarte said quietly, but regretted doing so. Of course she is, she is a returning champion.
She frowned a little and continued watching.

Sidon returned the shake and his smile widened a little, "Would you care for something to eat or drink now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours
Page 26 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: