Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Neo Bahamut wrote:
<No, don't be stupid.>
She gave him a flat stare which made it clear who the stupid one was - and that wasn't her.
- As useful the gas sounds, I wouldn't like to use a weapon I cannot deflect, if used against me by chance. But if you teach me how to do that, I will be sure to bring it along.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:58 pm

Spoiler:

Beifong<If so, he is going to need much more than that.>

{Mugging on 42nd, 58th, and 60th street--}

{All available units, please respond to an explosion at the Dragon Flats Water Treatment Center, believed to be sabotage--}

{...suspicious suspect reported fleeing into the sewer after attacking & critically injuring....}

{...shop owner complaining of arson....}

{....Repeat, officer down, need back-up....}

{...robbery at the Sato Estate....}

{...Harmony Tower bombing....}

Firecop<Chief, there aren't enough of us in the rest of the city to respond to all of these calls.>

Beifong<Do any of them match Senthose's description?>

Firecop<From what I can tell, there are a few that could be him.>
===================================
Aamon<Certainly: Become an Airbender. You know what is available. Don't touch any of my equipment.>

Aamon heads off to an even lower level of the basement before the aforementioned next evening:
---------------------------------------------------------------
*Nearly all of the Purists who made the move to the Northern Base are assembled in said base.*

Leader<We'll need to surround Zolt's estate without drawing attention to ourselves. That comes later. Once Zolt or Senthose is dead, Ivan will fire an assassination shot at the other. Meanwhile, I will send off a signal flare, so that Vanessa can attack from the other side. Once we begin, everyone who isn't a Purist or hiding in their basements is a target. Aamon will, of course, stay behind, because he is a bloody weakling, as well as a coward.>

*Aamon's voice echoes from the basement.*

Aamon<Damn right!>
========================================
Jane<Of course not.>

*Without waiting for an opening, the man sidles in next to Jane, putting his briefcase on the table, taking off his sunglasses, & grinning at both of them in turn. Jane purses her lips & inhales sharply.*

<And I'm sure you'll make the right decision, amirite ladies? You can call me Mr. Wong, by the by, I represent Flame-O's Instant Noodles: The Noodliest Noodles In The United Republic, and while we might not have quite the prestige or funds of royalty, all we ask is that you please wear our logo on your uniform.>

*As he's talking, he snaps open the briefcase, producing a basic Pro-Bending vest, which he pulls out, revealing a ton of paperwork beneath it. He then turns it around to show them a bag of noodles with sunglasses, the smoking noodles protruding from the ripped top resembling dreadlocks. In the background is red-&-orange fire, & ringed around the cartoon is the brand name & catchphrase he said earlier. Jane wrinkles her nose at it.*

Mr. Wong<Gorgeous, right? D'ya need a pen?>

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:01 pm

*Tirea shrugs at Gabe. She looks slightly annoyed at Mr. Wong*

Tirea:<We're going to talk to everyone before making our final description.>
---
*Eve looks around for a phone or something, trying not to turn her back on the bathroom*
---
*Monu nods and follows Sidon, waving at Astarte*

<Nice to meet you!>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Astarte lifted a hand in greeting and said, "Hello."
Sidon opened the door to the kitchen and stepped inside, closing the door once Monu was in. He began showing him around- where the ingredients were kept, where the utensils and crockery were kept, the cupboard under the sink and the stove.
"And the bathroom is clearly marked branching off from the main room, as you may have seen," Sidon concluded his little tour. "I will be around most days, so if you have a question I will be just a room or two away."

Hector continued to propel the raft. Eduj pressed his sore shoulder against the floor of the ice raft to numb it.

"I am calling in regards to a call for employment of Firebenders," She said. "I would be interested in applying."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:25 am

"I'm going to have to agree with my teammate," Gabe said, "If you'll just give us a second to interview everyone before making a final decision, that would be great."

Mr. Wong's antics also annoyed Noctis, but she didn't do much about it, barely moving except to brush some hair from her face.

--

Mortal frowned, "Dammit, if all the call ins are legitimate, we're going to have to respond to them."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:48 am

Spoiler:

Beifong<We can't take chances. I want one car at each site. If it's nothing, radio it in and go somewhere where you're needed. If you find more than you can handle, call for back-up. Saikhan, direct one airship to patrol north, the other south. Kali, go to Air Temple Island, get some acolytes to help keep watch from the skies.>

*After about 3/4 of the blockade disappears down various alleys & the airships disappear, Euryale just randomly socks Beifong in the jaw, knocking her out cold.*

Senthose<Ooh, nice one.>

*Senthose & Voland are standing behind them, Voland with his hands in the air, as though clutching invisible strings. He swings them to the side & Euryale aims a punch with her other fist, this time at Mortal's face, but she is saved when several Metalbenders fire out steel cables to restrain Euryale's limbs.*

Senthose<Pfft, amateurs.>

*Senthose makes the "lightning bending" gesture with both hands & points at each of the cars rapidly in turn. Condensed water forms at his finger tips & fires through the windows like an arrow, breaking through the police radios, then freezing into spikes to destroy them completely.*
=======================================
*Hector & Eduj finally make landfall at the bay to find that the streets are partially flooded. The water seems to be gushing up from under the road itself.*
<One second, please...>

<Sato Industries Personnel Office, are you calling about the assembly line positions?>
<Beg pardons, but who else is there to interview?>
*The assailant emerges from said bathroom, each arm now cloaked in a water whip. He swings his upper body, sending both whips flailing towards Eve.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:25 am

Mortal begins to run towards where Senthose and Volund are, "Hey, stop right there, you're under arrest!" She takes to the sky with a flying kick, sending a blast of flame out at Volund. When she lands she continues to race towards the pair.

--

Gabe began to point at Noctis, "I thought she was here to--"

"I am," Noctis said, standing up, and taking a few steps over. "My name is Noctis Talea, and I come representing Night & Co. I was interested in sponsoring your team."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:57 am

[We're not to choose you anyway, creep.]

*Tirea waves at Noctis*
---
*Monu smiles and gives Sidon a thumbs up*

<Got it!>
---
*Eve ducks behind the counter*

[I'm at such a disadvantage here it's not even funny.]

*Eve sends a ring of fire back at her attacker*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:12 am

Noct gave a small wave back, cuz why not.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:24 am

Neo Bahamut wrote:
Aamon<Certainly: Become an Airbender. You know what is available. Don't touch any of my equipment.>

Aamon heads off to an even lower level of the basement before the aforementioned next evening:
*Nearly all of the Purists who made the move to the Northern Base are assembled in said base.*

Leader<We'll need to surround Zolt's estate without drawing attention to ourselves. That comes later. Once Zolt or Senthose is dead, Ivan will fire an assassination shot at the other. Meanwhile, I will send off a signal flare, so that Vanessa can attack from the other side. Once we begin, everyone who isn't a Purist or hiding in their basements is a target. Aamon will, of course, stay behind, because he is a bloody weakling, as well as a coward.>

*Aamon's voice echoes from the basement.*

Aamon<Damn right!>
She gave him a sneer at that while contemplating which chi-points would amuse her the most to poke, but before she had decided he had left. So she scooped up all things that might be useful and brought it to wherever she was supposed to bring it. She also informed the Leader about the gas, the types and that Aamon hadn't developed any user protection. Heide decided eventually to bring a few grenades of the the chi-blocking gas, since getting those blocked doesn't kill you in itself, unlike the other two gas types. During this she notices that a scalpel in a cover had accidentally gotten in among the other stuff but since there isn't time to put it back on Aamon's working table she puts it in her pocket with the fan. The grenades was put in another pocket.
She was with the Leader and listened intently at the instructions. At the remark of Aamon being a coward and weakling, she thought that if so, he should have made protection against the gas. Or maybe he wanted it all for himself and kept such a device secret? Well, that WAS a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:34 am

*A lookout comes down from a flight of stairs.*

<Red Monsoons are everywhere. And something is going on at "Lightning Bolt" Zolt's headquarters.>

Leader<Already? Well, no matter. We have the tunnels on our side.>

*Everyone begins filing into the basement, where much of a wall has been scooped out to connect to the underground tunnels, & a door installed to look as though the wall had never been disturbed.*
==================================
Senthose<Oh, we are, are we?>

*Voland grunts as he's hit by a blast of fire & is knocked down. He then thrusts out a hand to push Mortal back with bloodbending. Behind them, cracks appear in the street & geysers of water spurt out, covering the sidewalks & road. Senthose begins dumping the contents of his water skin into the sudden pond when it washes over his feet.*

Saikhan<Take him down!>

*Dozens of metal cables speed towards Senthose. Unfortunately, there are so many that he's able to easily let out a breath of air & freeze them together into a useless mass that clunks to the ground. While they're untangling, Senthose reaches into his coat, to the cane at his belt, & gives it a twist, withdrawing a bleached white blade of bone from the jet black sheath.*
====================================
*The assailant ducks, raising his arms. Some of the water around him launches over the counter in a series of arcs, becoming ice spikes in the air.*
Jane<Would you like us to move, so that you can have a seat? Should I have the servers bring you anything?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:01 am

Noctis smiled, "I would like a seat, if you do not mind. No need for anything else, however. Thank you for the hospitality." Noctis takes a seat in whatever chair is freed up, and looks at Gabe, who she figured was the leader of the team. "You asked before about terms, I would have none, other than that you conduct yourselves with dignity when in public, and perhaps attaching Night to your name. As far as what I can offer, Night will cover the costs of whatever expenses you incur up to 115 thousand yuan, per season. If there is any expenses exceeding that limit, I will be happy to cover it out of pocket. I will also offer a vehicle to the team to pick up, and deliver you to the stadium. That should end anymore issues of team members not showing up. If it'll help, I'll also see what I can do about securing the team a gym for discretionary use, though I can't make any promises. If I remember correctly, the time you're allotted for gym time was less than ideal."

Gabe furrowed her brow. It was a pretty good deal, in her eyes, but the funds per season were less than Jasmine's offer. That said, she thought it made up for it in other areas.

--

Mortal shoots a quick burst of fire at Senthose's hand as she is flung back. Assuming she isn't still being bloodbended, she gets back up and begins to charge Volund again, sending a haymaker of a blast at him.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:09 pm

*Eve runs out from behind the counter before firing several blasts to intercept the ice*
---
*Tirea stares down at the table, thinking. After a moment, she shrugs at Gabe, then looks to Noctis*

Tirea:<That is an amazing offer, thanks!>
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Heide hears what is said and follows Leader.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:12 pm

*Mr. Wong reluctantly got up &, about halfway through that, simply acknowledged defeat & walked out. Jane tries to keep a polite grin, but it twitches every time Noctis adds a new benefit.*

Jane<Well...I am afraid I cannot alter the terms of the Jasmine Dragons' sponsorship package, as that responsibility was left by our late founder to his nephew, now Fire Lord. But I can perhaps offer discounts and specials for the Jasmine Dragon's services to your team, and a modest assortment of guests.>
=====================================
*Voland continues being beat on. Senthose "cuts" the fire with his release stroke, & similarly swats aside a steel cable that Euryale shoots at him. When she prepares to fire another, he extends his weapon behind him, & the water covering the street can be seen retreating backwards & bunching up, like a tidal wave slightly higher than a car. He then slashes with his weapon, sending the water racing towards the cops. Euryale's second attempt to snare him catches him around the left wrist, but at that point, why bother?*
*The assailant tries to snare her leg with one of the water whips, rearing back with the other.*
*During the short trip through the tunnels, the Purists head off in about a dozen different directions. A group consisting of the Leader, Ivan, Heide, & 3 others emerge in a small, abandoned factory. Next, they ascend a staircase that takes them to the roof, which overlooks the back of Zolt's headquarters. From this vantage point, they can see what looks like a tidal wave roaring down the streets to the front door, bowling over Metalbending Police as it goes.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:30 pm

*Eve tries to run around the assailant, while sending another ring at the whip*
---
Tirea:<I think we need a moment to talk it over.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:35 pm

Gabe felt kind of awkward, since she was in a Jasmine's at the moment, but she was leaning towards Noctis, and after Tirea's approval, she didn't see any reason to not go through with it. A talk would have only delayed the inevitable she figured. "I don't think that'll be necessary, Tirea. Thank you all for coming," Gabe said standing up, "And thank you, Jane for being gracious enough to donate your time, and this space, but I think partnering with Night is the right direction for the team." Gabe smiled, and extended her hand to Noctis.

Noctis smiled, and stood up, shaking Gabe's hand, "I look forward to our future success, soon-to-be-champs." Noct extended her hand, and a smile to Tirea as well.

--

Mortal takes a cue from Gabe and uses a blast of fire to launch her over the wave. She then shoots another quick blast at Senthose's hand to knock away the blade.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:39 pm

*Tirea also smiles and shakes Noctis' hand*

<Thank you very much!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Jane<You are most certainly welcome, of course.>

*She bows at Gabe & Tirea a little mechanically. To Noctis, she barely nods.*

Jane<You must excuse me, I have business to attend to in the back.>

*Still smiling politely, she heads off.*
===================================
*Senthose flicks his wrist, turning the water that the Metalbenders are pulling themselves out of into a screen of fog. He then sighs, calling the weapon back into his hand by water concealed in the handle.*

<You really should stop being so repetitive.>

*Volund stands up, assuming the basic Bloodbending stance to hold Mortal still. The cable that was knocked off of Senthose's wrist by the wave suddenly snaps up & coils around his right arm & sword as Euryale steps out of the fog.*

"And what about you? Did you really think that a bunch of fog would take us out?"

<As a matter of fact, I did.>

*From within the fog, frustrated, frightened screams can be heard, as well as metal clanging off of metal.*

<You should be feeling the effects soon, as well.>
*He kicks a leg, causing a wave to send Tirea into a wall. He's about to strike again, but a blue fireball impacts him from behind, sending him face-first into the wall next to him. He then falls, unconscious. Behind him stands Keter, in a black dress with matching heels, blue scarf with red flamberge outlines thrown around her neck, & white opera gloves, holding out a fist.*

<How absurd. First they tell me I can't help when I come to them, then they call me out here in the middle of the night. Why, I barely had time to throw on something presentable.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:55 pm

*Eve, who probably has had the wind knocked out of her, takes in the scene for a few seconds before struggling to her feet*

<Miss Keter...thank you..>
---
*Tirea watches Jane leave*

[She seems kind of upset..]
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Mortal can't do much, being held in place by blood bending. She does try to struggle against its hold, however.

--

Noct put her hands together, and said, "Well, we've entered an oral contract that five people can attest to. I can quickly write something up, but it is superfluous really, unless you think it might be an issue."

"Uh, you're the lawyer here..." Gabe said with a half hearted chuckle, "I've actually never heard of an oral contract though."

"Shame, I prefer oral," Noct said. "I'll have something we can all sign by tomorrow." Noct sat back down, and crossed her legs before asking, "So, weren't you also looking for another team member? Any luck on that front?" Noct chuckled a bit, figuring she should have asked that before making any deals.

Gabe sat down as well, "Uh, well, not actually. At least not quite yet. We're going to find someone, don't worry."

Noct put a hand up, "I'm not, please, don't think of me as someone you need to deliver to. I'm not going to break your knees if there isn't a return on the investment. We'll do our best to find someone for this season. If that fails, we'll work something out for the next."

Gabe let out a small sigh, "Thanks, our manager was kind of hounding me for money, so I was a bit worried."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Tirea:<This is going to be AWESOME! I can't believe we finally got a sponsor!>

*Tirea would be dragging Noctis and Gabe into a group hug, but they sat down too quickly*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:38 pm

*She's moving towards Voland, but much too slowly, & he's smart enough to take a few steps back.*

Senthose<You've got her? Good. I'll help you with that once I've finished up here.>

*Euryale's eyes widen & she suddenly jerks her arms up, causing slabs of rock to be flung upward in front of her haphazardly. Senthose uses the momentum to jump into the air, bringing the sword down on her right shoulder. A cut to the metal from water, which then freezes, & finally the weapon itself smashing it & slicing in deep. Euryale falls & tries to scurry away, holding her limp arm, but Senthose holds out a hand, stopping her with Bloodbending. When he raises his arm for a 2nd strike, he looks over as a blue flash streaks across his field of vision.*

Voland<AAAAAAAUGH!>

*Voland falls to the ground, barely conscious & smoking slightly. Senthose looks in the other direction to see Roatha, fingers outstretched & smoking.*

Senthose<...That's it? Your big rescue, which undoubtedly involved surpassing some great physical & spiritual hurdle...& you couldn't even knock out my lieutenant? Who are you, anyway?>
Keter<Think nothing of it. I have to depart, there are others in need of my protection.>

*She spreads her arms a little like she's unveiling the loaf of bread she just turned into a hundred loaves.*
*A new customer, a dark-skinned woman with long hair wearing clothes that look primitive & out of place even for a hobo, enters the establishment, clutching a fistful of Yuans.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:43 pm

*Tirea nudges Gabe's arm at nods at the new arrival*

<(Do you think...she needs help?)>
---
Eve:<Please...allow me to accompany you. I know I'm not the best at firebending, but I want to help.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:49 pm

"Uh, no," Gabe said, "She just looks like a customer."

Noct is not silently judging the pauper, or the girl openly judging the pauper for that matter.

--

Mortal uses the distraction to run up to Volund, and kick him in the face, hopefully putting him out cold. She then takes a cue from Roatha, and fires off a blast of lightning into Senthose's side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours
Page 29 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: