Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:36 am

"Indeed," Astarte replied quietly.

Dalia briefly examined each of the Firebenders she assumed were volunteering to join her before speaking, "Is there anything else before we head out?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:26 am

*Tirea ducks to the side then sends two blasts of water at the disks*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:57 am

Gabe sends a volley of three bursts at the fire bender.

--

"I didn't think you were," Mortal confirmed, "Anyway, we had a run-in with them a couple of days ago, and we were just trying to get a sense of who on the force dealt with them before."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:50 pm

A person steps forward, dressed in a hood and a white mask with a shaded-in red circle on it's forehead. It's nobody that Heide recognizes, but then she hasn't had much contact with the other members except Vanessa. This person isn't somebody she recall having heard of, either. As said person speaks it becomes clear it's a man, with an interesting suggestion. Yes, it fits well what Leader just said, though it's for her to decide whether they should do it or not. Heide then switch to regard a man that suddenly talks about doing it. Leader hasn't yet decided, doesn't he know the decision in this matter is not for him to make? But the Leader doesn't seem to mind, so all is well, then. To Heide's surprise - this was her first time participating in a meeting - she was named as one of those to accompany him. She even felt honored that the Leader would come along as well. As the Leader stood up, so did Heide. This was the first time she would go on a mission. She had become proficient in the martial arts, but just recently started to learn chi-blocking. This would be a test of how well she could use her skills learnt so far.

OOC: I'm assuming a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:05 pm

<We'll signal when the job is done with fireworks. Then we come back here to plan our next move.>

*Outside, the sky rumbles, & they begin to hear occasional plops on the sheet metal roof of the hideout.*
==================================
*The disc shatters & the Firebender dodges all but one of the blasts, sending him back a zone. The Earthbender sends a disc that bounces off of the net a few times before heading to Tirea's right side. The Waterbender ducks down low & jerks his fists upwards, sending out a miniature tidal wave that takes up most of the space.*
===================================
*The Leader & Amon head for the door, & it becomes apparent that Amon is about a head taller than her. Amon bows slightly & motions for her to go through first, which she obliges without word or gesture. Once they get outside, it is drizzling increasingly more rapidly.*
===================================
*She places her fists on her hips.*

<And why would you be doing that?>

"Well, she did just say that we had a run-in with them. It might be a good idea to exchange information."

<Oh, yes, of course. Is that what the chief told you? Because I was under the impression getting called into her office like some kind of school child usually means you're being punished.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:05 pm

"So, did you take that as a sign to return to school yard rumors?" Mortal shook her head, "Listen, are you going to help, or not, because all of us have jobs to do."

--

Gabe shoots the disk with a burst of fire, then turns to face the water and peppers it with a few more bursts, hoping to turn most of it to steam.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:13 pm

*Tirea dodges to the side, sending an arc of water to intercept the disk*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:03 am

Hector began directing the rain away from him, while Eduj lifted a small rock shelter over himself.

Dalia grimaced at the sound of the rain beginning to fall and left the building, not checking to see if the other volunteers were following.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:03 am

OOC: Fuck -.-

*Marcus follows the group as they leave the bar. It will be interesting to see what the Leader can do.*

-----------------------------------------------------

*Syn takes advantage of the other team ignoring her and hits a stone disc as hard as she can towards the waterbender.*
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:54 am

OOC: What?

*Some time later, the Purists arrive at a large, run-down building. There is a really unlucky lookout on the roof, but he's paying more attention to fiddling with his rain coat, because by this point, the rain is coming down much heavier.*
==========================================
*Dalia's group finds Hector's group. According to this milk lid I flipped, Dalia's group spots them first. The others appear to be waiting for Dalia's orders.*
*Barbatos grabs Mortal by the collar.*

<How about 'school yard beat your face in by the water fountain'?>

"You really want to fight both of us? Outside of Chief Beifong's office, no less?"

*Barbatos gives Euryale a long, hard stare before "flicking" Mortal towards the wall. She then turns to leave.*

<Whatever. Oh, & by the way, you think you're so smart, but don't check with dispatch, or records.>
*Unfortunately for Syn, the stone disc is caught in the wave, & just kind of sinks. The wave itself kind of falls apart after Gabe cruelly lashes out at it. Once it's down, the other team's Firebender sends a large, 2-fisted burst of flame towards her.*

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:29 am

OOC: Seems like post storms happen when I'm asleep or not able to get on, thus I miss the first round of my first match. *le sigh*

*Since Marcus isn't exacly subtle with his bombs and machete, he simply points him out the lookout.*

Marcus: "Guard on the roof."

------------------------------------------

*Syn takes advantage of the Firebenders attack and hurls a disc at him.*
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:22 am

She follows the group towards the door and noticed that Amon is taller the Leader by about a head. But as far as she remembered from her time at the orphanage, the boys tended to be taller than the girls. She felt pretty certain that the Leader would beat Amon in a fight anytime. She also noticed that he held the door for Leader and remembered that at some point she had either heard or read that gentlemen does that kind of things for a lady. Well, nobody held the door for Heide who felt fully capable of handling a door herself. Besides, she had never seen herself as a lady, believing that was something for girls in a higher class than herself. Seeing the rain outside made her shiver; She didn’t like to get soaked. It meant getting cold which could mean getting sick. But this was the first time going on a mission and the Leader was also coming along, so she had to go out.

Not before long they arrived to the place where they would strike. Gazing around in the increasing rain, she notices a person on the roof, but before she can say anything the man who had volunteered to this back in the pub spoke and pointed out the guard so she kept quiet since she finds it pointless to say it twice, besides she i sort of nervous and full of expectations so since she has no real idea of how it works, she awaits the Leader's orders.

Last edited by Tsukuyomi on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:47 pm

*Tirea also sends a blast of water at the Firebender*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:12 am

"We will create a combined blast, now," Dalia said in a hushed tone, taking a combat stance and forming a ball of flames in front of her chest. "We will hit them with all three at once, and then we dash in to close range. I will take the Waterbender. No survivors."
With that, Dalia thrust her arms forward and projected her considerable fireball at Hector.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Mortal dusted off her shoulders, unable to hide the smile on her face; she liked confrontation. She looked at Euryale, "You know, she raised a good point. We should probably head over to the records. Oh, and thanks for having my back."

--

Assuming this isn't an illegal move, Gabe creates a wall of flames to absorb the blast, then redirects the fire into a larger blast back at the fire bender.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:37 am

Ivan<Should I test it now?>

Leader<No. Fate has blessed us with an inattentive guard. There's no use risking raising the alarm with an experimental weapon. We go through the front door.>

*With that, she heads up to the big, industrial double doors, & breaks the chains binding them with a downward strike from her heel. At the center of the space inside, about a dozen Firebenders in cheap black or grey clothing are playing cards, seemingly oblivious to their entry.*
*The Firebender is cheap shotted with about 50 different attacks, & is blown right off of the back of the ring, into the water below. The round is called, & they eventually begin Round 3 after they fish that guy out.*
*The other 2 launch streams of fire at Eduj.*
"Any time."

*So they head over to meet with an office worker-looking type. When they enter, he seems intently focused on them, yet oddly distracted.*

<Uhh...can I help you?>

"We were looking for information about who's been handling the Agni Kais."

<That's...kind of a broad range of cases. Do you have anything specific you're looking...for?>

"Well, I guess anyone who's been staking out dens would be a good start."

*He digs through some papers.*

<That would be Barbatos, Tipheret, & Kali.>

"Who's Kali?"

<Woman with black hair, about as tall as me, Firebender....>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:54 am

Astarte shifted a little in her seat and stifled a yawn, not entirely impressed by her first experience with Pro-Bending.

Eduj saved himself the moment before impact by bringing his rock shelter down in front of him and forming a ground-rooted shield with it. A moment afterwards he slid his right foot backwards and stomped down, raising a wall in front of the main entrance.
Hector had tried at the last moment to intercept Dalia's attack with water, but failed and was knocked off of his feet. He was quick to recover, however, and slashed at the oncoming Dalia with a whip of alcohol from his flask.
Dalia narrowly avoided the whip by jumping to one side and countered a second slash by performing a high-kick which unleashed an arc of fire into the whip.

Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:04 am

Marcus: "Something isn't right..."

*He lets his machete fall from his sleeve, alert and ready.*

----------------------------------------

*Syn has some making up to do for the first round and send a one-two combo of discs at the waterbender.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:14 am

*Tirea sends a water arc at the firebender*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:41 am

Gabe sends a burst of flame at the water bender as well.

--

"Kali... Sounds new. At the very least, I've never seen her before," Mortal said.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:44 am

*The Waterbender brings up a shield of water, trying his best to weather the attacks. Ultimately, they prove too much, & he's knocked back a zone. Their Earthbender & Firebender each launch a 3-shot salvo at Gabe.*
===============================================
<Yeah, a lot of people say that about her.>

"But she's not an Earthbender."

<Well, no, obviously not.>

"Has anyone made any arrests on them, recently?"

<Lee, Jo, Kane, & Sam made an arrest on an attempted break-in at Sato Manor about a month ago. They're all Earthbenders, since you seem so interested in that.>
*When the Leader walks forward, one of the gang members notices her & stands up, firing a blast from his fist. She ducks, tossing bolas out of one of her sleeve, which hook around the leg of another Agni Kai. After she pulls him towards her, she jabs him in the back of the neck, & rolls away from the next fire blast. The guy she attacked doesn't move. Ivan points at the guy attacking her & after some kind of small explosion at his wrist, an arrow is embedded in the gangster's right shoulder. A second later, they're all shooting fire like dicks.*
*The other 2 continue to shoot bursts of fire at Eduj's shield, putting strain on it.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:17 am

Hector's alcohol whip retracted and Dalia got a moment to observe him. He had been given multiple burns and he was using rainwater to heal his most damaged areas. Wasting no more time, Dalia dashed forward into the attack again. Hector tried to whip her several more times, but each strike was either dodged or blocked by a short burst of flames. As she came within arm's reach, Hector's whip dropped to the ground and he jumped backwards. Using both hands to motion, he froze the water under her feet and caused her to slip over onto her back.
Eduj stomped down again and lifted a large chunk of the ground before him up into the air- including his shield- before delivering a powerful punch which sent it rocketing towards his attackers.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:01 am

*Tirea attacks the Earth Bender with another water blast*
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Because I'm drunk, she tries to keep her face a blank expression, on the inside she is sneering at the oblivious firebenders. What the fuck is wrong with them? Didn’t they notice some strangers just broke into their lair? Well, they are in for a surprise and she surely will use the opportunity to try out her skills in martial arts as well as the few things she knows in regards of chi-blocking which she just recently started to learn.

When the firebenders attack she tries to take them down one by one at the same time as she tries to not get surprised by an attack on her back.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:48 am

*Syn sends a couple of discs to try and intercept the opposing earthbender's discs and give Gabe some room to move.*

------------------------------------------------------------

*Marcus watches the Leader work, quiet impressed. When the firebenders attack, he does his best to dodge their fire and wait for his opening to strike.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours
Page 14 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: