Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:56 pm

"I feel like you will, she asked to work here though she claims to work in the upper management of a water treatment company, and seems quite affluent," Hector said. "When should I expect a call back?"

"The toilet is located close to the telephone," Eduj said. "Please wait a moment."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:01 am

*Tirea gets increasing worried, nearly frantic*

<SYN! You've can't do this to us!>

*Tirea starts pushing though the crowd*
---
*Then Monu goes deeper into the city*
---
[An eclipse?]

*Eve continues to tack the lunar cycle quite interested*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:48 am

Gabe grabs Euryale and begins making her way to the locker room, "Yea, come on, I'll explain on the way." As she cut through the crowd she said, "We can't find Syn, and you're the only Earthbender in a position to help. You're more than qualified, and you know the rules of the game, so you're my only hope. The team's only hope."

--

"Well, that was odd," Mortal said, "Where do you think she is taking her?"
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:02 am

"I don't know, but I'm gonna go get snacks."

*Roatha gets up.*
----------------------------------------------------
*Euryale follows along, bewildered.*

"Well, I'm really flattered, but I don't want to quit the force."
=============================
*The crowd starts grumbling.*
*Monu sees signs posted outside of a few shops, cafes, & restaurants.*
<Whenever I find something.>
-----------------------------------------------------
*Selena crosses her arms & looks away, looking quite mad.*
==============================
*She finds that a total solar eclipse will take place near the end of the year.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:32 am

"I, uh, might go with you," Astarte said, also standing.

"Okay, thanks," Hector said before putting the phone down and heading back into the shop. When he saw Selena, he looked puzzled. "Is something the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:38 am

And Mortal, having been ditched by everyone, sits there, frowning.

--

Gabe shook her head, "No, no, just for this game, at least." By this point they were at the locker room, so Gabe pushed open the door, and walked in, "We're about the same height, so just wear my spare uniform."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:08 pm

[An actual total eclipse? That's just...amazing.]

*Eve checks to see if she will be able to see it from the tower*
---
*Monu decides to check a cafe first*
---
*Tirea, realizing the scene she's making, heads back to the locker room. When she arrives, Tirea stares at the floor*

<I..couldn't find her. I'm sorry Gabe.......>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:33 pm

OOC: It happens practically once every year. I Googled it.

*The track of the eclipse is centered on Republic City.*
=====================================
"Oh...I guess I could do that, but...I got all dressed up for your game...."

*Euryale pulls the padded vest thing over the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she's wearing.*

"...It's kind of tight around the chest."
======================================
~Meanwhile....~

"Hold on just a second."

*Roatha ducks into the men's restroom.*
<Nothing at all. May I use the bathroom now?>
*And so he finds himself in Astarte's parents' cafe.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:50 pm

OOC: Pretty such it's about once every year and a half.

*Eve smiles*

<This is going is to be AMAZING!>

*Eve then looks embarrassed, realizing she said that pretty loud*
---
*Monu goes up to the counter*
---
*Tirea starts at seeing Euryale, but her face brightens*

<It's um.....Euryale, right? Are you going to be our Earthbender?!>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:19 pm

"Okay," Astarte waited outside of the restroom.

"Uh, yeah, sure," Hector nodded, giving Eduj a confused glance. "It's back there. First door on your left."

Dalia turned on the radio and sat in her favourite chair.

Astarte's father was at the counter, soon to be closing up the cafe, "Hello there, what can I get you?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:10 am

Mortal is sitting alone, autographless, and without friends, because everyone is cold and heartless.

--

Gabe chuckled a bit, "Well, I apologize. Your dress is quite beautiful, and I don't have quite an ample bosom as you do, but I would appreciate it if you looked passed that for the game." She then turned to Tiera, "She is the best choice, I think."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:29 am

*Selena coldly heads to the bathroom. Once there, she turns on the sink so that it sounds as though she's using it.*
*Sure enough, people are staring at Eve again.*
"Well, thank you...Alright. I'll do my best."

*After getting on all of her other stuff, Euryale ties the green belt around her waist. She frowns at the headgear before putting it on.*
=======================================
*Astarte & Roatha return, each with armfuls of snacks & beverages. Roatha sits down, passing along a drink to Mortal, who'd better feel damn grateful. Clingy bitch.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:00 pm

*Monu takes a deep breath before speaking*

<Um, I saw the "Help Wanted" sign and thought I'd come apply for the job.>
---

*Tirea smiles, and considers running up and tackle hugging Euryale, but decides hat can wait. Instead she bows*

<Thank you for helping us, Miss Euryale.>
---
*Eve starts making a list of everything she'll need, ignoring everyone*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Mortal smiled, "Thanks, Roatha. You guys weren't gone long at all. Were the lines short?"

--

After Gabe puts on another glove, she pokes Euryale in the head. "Feel comfortable in it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Astarte nodded slightly while drinking a little of her drink through a straw.

"Eduj, what did you do?" Hector asked.
"I denied her entry while you were making a call," Eduj replied. "Is that not expected?"
"I could have easily dealt with her being in the bathroom," Hector shook his head. "And even if she did want to eavesdrop, which I doubt, now she seems upset. Next time just let her in the bathroom, okay?"
Eduj nodded, and Hector moved back to the counter.

"That'd be good," Astarte's father smiled. "I was just closing soon, so I guess we could do an interview now- if you have the time, of course."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:34 pm

*Selena turns the sink off, walks around back to the sink, & washes her hands, before exiting the bathroom.*
*Eclipse glasses & a camera come to mind.*
*The Rabaroos can be seen entering the ring. Roatha looks around.*

"Where is Euryale? She's going to miss the start of the game."
========================================
"Just Euryale is fine."

*Euryale is poked in the head.*

"Not really, I don't like helmets, but I'm already familiar with having to wear them. We should probably get to the ring soon. Uh, not that I want to tell you how to do your job, or anything."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:05 pm

*Monu nods*

<Sure, that's fine.>
---
Get/Borrow the highest power telescope I can
Sun filter
Eclipse Glasses
Camera lens

---
Tirea:<Oh uh, sorry. I was just trying to be polite.>

*Tirea looks kind of embarrassed*

<Yeah, we should head to the ring soon.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:49 pm

As Selena entered the pharmacy again, Hector gestured for her to come to the counter.

Astarte's father gestured to a seat before the counter, "Please have a seat. Would you like a drink or something to eat before we start?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:28 pm

"Gabe stole her, and hasn't returned her yet," Mortal said, "I don't know where she is other than that."

--

Gabe smiled, "Lets get out there then, Pro-Bender." With that, Gabriel leaves the locker room, and makes her way to the ring.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:31 am

*The 2nd lift brings up the Dancing Dragons, but the Earthbender looks taller than Syn.*

<Good evening, folks, Shiro Shinobi here. Looks like tonight's match is going to be an Amazonian Face-Off. As usual, the Rabaroos consist of Ula, Umi, & Adi. The Dancing Dragons are newcomers, but you might recognize them from last night's game.>

*Roatha squints, noticing the dark skin & red hair peeking out from behind the Earthbender's visor.*

"Is that...?"

<But hold on to your hats, I've just got word that tonight's Earthbender is a substitution. And the lovely lady's name is...Eur-y-ale. Did I get that right?>

*The Dancing Dragons Earthbender turns to give the commentator's stand a thumbs-up.*

<Okay, folks, her name is Euryale. I wish I could tell you more, but that's all the info I've been given. A name that needs no introduction! I don't know about you, but I've got a feeling that this will be an exciting match!>
*Selena follows his gesture.*

<Yes? What is it?>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:41 am

"Interesting," Astarte said.

"Sorry about Eduj," Hector looked apologetic. "He is... a very serious man, and he took 'private call' very literally. It's just his way."

Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:04 am

Mortal smiled broadly, for some reason loving the sight of Euryale in a Pro-Bending uniform. "I guess that is what Gabe needed her for," Mortal said, "Wow, I can't believe Euryale is a Pro-Bender now. A sub, at the very least."

--

Gabe stretched a bit before the game started.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:28 am

<Yes, well...apology accepted, I suppose.>
<And the bell to start the match sounds. Adi throws out an arc of fire like a screen, interesting choice....>

*A slew of shots emerge from the fire at Euryale. She bats away the water with her arms, but takes a disc to the stomach.*

<The Rabaroos go straight for the rookie. It looks like she'll be blasted back to Zone--no! She's planted her foot on an Earthbending Disk, & won't budge. With the smokescreen gone, the Rabaroos switch tactics. While Adi & Ula release a volley of blows on Gabe & Tirea, Umi seems to be trying to slick the ground under Euryale's foot.>
---------------------------------------------------------------
*Roatha sighs.*

"What is she doing? She could use Metalbending to hold her feet to the ground. No one would know, as long as she didn't damage the ring."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:32 am

"But wouldn't that be cheating?" Astarte looked confused. "What would be fun about that?"

Hector smiled at her, "Anyway, work should continue as normal for now, unless any more Purists attack my shop."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:35 am

"Euryale wouldn't cheat," Mortal said.

--

Gabe launches a volley of two fire jabs at Umi before ducking underneath the volley sent her way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours
Page 24 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: