Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Noct followed behind.

--

With a sigh Mortal surrounded herself in scales and sat down, Better to wait out this bullshit than partake in it. She thought.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:07 pm

*Having totally not soiled herself (seriously, fuck you) she stands up rubber her head groaning in pain and looks around.*

"Not much has changed since I was last here."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:27 pm

*As much as Hitomi tries to deny it, the squishy noises in her pants remind her that she has, in fact, soiled herself. She sees a series of bright flashes of red light off in the distance.*
==============================================
*Once she gets to the location, she sees a field of dissolving Hollows. Standing in the center of it is a slender man with a dagger & short, silver hair in a Captain's Haori with closed eyes & a big grin. He turns towards her.*

<Oh, will ya look at that? You must be one o' them Arrancars I keep hearin' about.>
===============================================
*As they're running, somewhat predictably, the path behind them closes up. As does the path ahead. The walls turn into spikes & begin somehow closing in on them from all sides. Of course, Noah just blasts through them with his Zanpakuto.*

"That was easy."

*The ground all along the path turns into snakes, which they start sinking into. Noah attacks again, but the force only obliterates a few feet, which are quickly replaced by more writhing serpents. He's then bit on the left ankle.*

"This is a much better conceived trap, honestly."
==============================================
*They arrive in the basement of a McDonald's. Down there already is a man in a hipster-looking man with black hair, oval-rimmed glasses, & a trenchcoat, as well as a woman with black hair & breasts dwarfing Euryale's in a tight black dress.*

Man<Hello, Ms. Soul Reaper. Yeah, sorry, this chapter of FullBringers is a lot less classy than the last one.>

E"Why is she here?"

Man<Oh, I told her you 2 were coming. You know how much she loves you guys.>

E"Why did you do that?"

Man<Because I hate you.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:44 pm

[Why is the narrator calling me Hitomi?]

*She stares off at the lights not wanting to go towards them.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:38 am

"Hello, there" Kyoujin landed and looked around before setting her eyes on the man before her, "Yeah, I'm an Arrancar... but I'm not here for what you think I'm here for. I just came to check the place out."

Kyoujin stepped towards the man very cautiously... something about him was wrong... his eyes seemed to be shut but as he looked at her she felt as though he was holding his hands against her throat and killing her slowly...
She might get to like him, if he didn't decide he was going to kill her.

"So, who are you?"

Kira swore and leapt up in the air above the snakes, "Get out of the way!"

He held his hands in front of him with his palms facing the snake and thumbs pressed against the back of his hands before calling out- "Hado 58, Tenran!",
wind roared out from his palms in a tornado pattern and quickly drew in many snakes, bringing them all together in the one group before Kira swung them away, "Attack them now!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:19 am

"I'd rather not."

*He blasts the floor & uses Shunpo once in the air, quickly disappearing from sight.*
=========================================
*He frowns, opening his blue eyes & looking stern.*

<I am known as Gin Ichimaru, Captain of Squad 3. And now that you know my name, I fear that I must end your life.>

*His usual grin returns.*

<How was that intro? Pretty good, huh?>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:25 am

"Kind of creepy" Kyoujin smiled, feeling suddenly warm, "But why have you gotta be so serious~? Can't we talk before it gets all bloody?"

She knew a casual conversation was very unlikely, but she hoped she wouldn't have to dive right into a battle.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Noct walks in behind Euryale and Lilith, and takes a seat. She looked at the other two people in the room and gave them a wave before looking at the man, "It isn't nice to say things like that."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:30 pm

*Not wanting to possibly find out the source of what made the place look like it was on the wrong end of an artillery bombardment she makes her way home assuming she still has one.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:42 pm

*When she reaches it, she sees that half of it is caved in.*
===========================================
*The Cleaner begins approaching everyone still in the Senkaimon.*
Man<I hate you too.>

Woman<What about me?>

*He looks at her & moves his hand in an "eh" sort of gesture.*

E"So...what do we DO with her?"

Woman<Orgy.>

E"Stop talking. I swear to various Gods."
===================================
Gin<Nope. I'm busy. You should leave if you don't want to die.>

*He slings the dagger over his shoulder & sets off down the street.*
====================================
*A tall, broad man with an all-concealing helmet appears behind Mortal. He reaches for his sword while Senthose is getting stung full of holes, which don't seem to be doing much.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:49 pm

Kira grunted and shunpo'd as fast as he could to escape from the Cleaner, keeping a sharp eye out for traps.

"Oh, come on!" Kyoujin took some hurried steps towards Gin and frowned, "I didn't think you were one of the usual assholes you meet from the Soul Society..."

She knew he was dangerous, and didn't plan on annoying him too badly, but she didn't want to just let him run off.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:54 pm

*She slowly enters going for her closet 'cause nothing is more embarrassing than being 195 years old and having diaper rash.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:58 pm

Noct put her hand up to stop Euryale, "No, no... She might be onto something..."

--

Mortal felt the spiritual pressure behind her and looked to see who it was. Seeing the figure through a small hole she made in her shield she said, "Leave me alone, go try to kill that fucker over there then come then come attack me if you're not dead..."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:31 pm

*Unfortunately for them, there is another trap. Noah is caught in a web that was positioned right before the exit.*
*She feels a sharp pain in her stomach as the Soul Reaper's sleeve blows apart. For a second, she sees a sword stabbing into her, but then it retracts back into his usual dagger.*

<I think I should probably kill you now. Nothin' personal.>
*As he removes his sword, she feels a slash, & then a bigger, stronger slash, which breaks some of her shield apart. She sees a phantom arm-&-sword hanging in midair for a moment before it evaporates.*

???1<I see. So my Shikai won't be enough to wound you.>

???2<Scatter, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi.>

"Uh-oh."

*The ground underneath Senthose explodes & a tornado of pink blades tears through him as Soi Fon leaps back. A wealthy/metrosexual looking man appears beside her, fussing slightly with his scarf.*
==========================================
L"I knew you were a gang of rapists! Well, you won't take me without a fight!"

*She unsheathes her sword & swings it a few times at Asmodeus, who had taken a few steps forward.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:41 pm

"Ugh!" Kyoujin stumbles a bit and looks down at the wound on her stomach and back to Gin, "That... hurt..."
He was obviously a murderous type, and Kyoujin was smart enough to realize that if she didn't take him seriously she'd die.
She leapt backwards by about 25 feet and readied her Zanpakuto for fighting, keeping a hand free to fire Balla or Cero.

As much as Kira disliked Noah, he thought it was best to try saving him.
"Byakurai!" Kira yelled as he flew by and attempted to blast away some of the net for Noah to get free.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:33 am

*After washing, changing, crap like that she leaves now wearing blue tiger print and blue flip-flops she leaves and resumes her wandering.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:09 am

*With his sword free, Noah blasts the other half of the nest with his Zanpakuto. By the time he gets free, the Cleaner is practically on top of them.*

"Move!"

*He rockets through the exit of the Senkaimon as the Cleaner touches part of the net & it the whole structure starts to dissolve.*
============================================
*As she walks down the street, a giant white foot crushes the house in front of her. Looking up at it, she sees an immense figure in a black robe. Its face is a mask with a long, pointy nose, & beady little eyes. It looks down at her & roars.*
============================================
>That's not gonna be far enough. Know what my attack range is?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:14 am

*Taiyo looks up at the monster and roars back as she draws her sword, her hands trembling.*

[...Crap.]
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:38 am

"I don't think it matters, as long as I can dodge it..." Kyoujin said, "And you won't catch me so unaware next time."

With that, she sonido'd up into the air, sailing towards Gin and charging a Balla in her free hand.
When she reappeared, she fired the balla practically point blank from above before somersaulting down behind Gin and turning to slash at his back.

Kira left the Senkaimon almost as soon as Noah did, his eyes wide with shock from how close they came to being destroyed by their own side.
"I guess Kite didn't make it?" Kira looked around, wondering whether Kite had made it out or not.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:19 am

*It opens its mouth & begins charging a mass of red energy.*
"He's right there.*

*Noah points to Kite, who is standing right in front of him.*
*Gin isn't even standing there. Rather, he's standing on a building behind her. He holds up his Zanpakuto & points at it.*

<In the human world, they call it 'pole vaulting'!>

*He then extends the blade at her exposed back.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:16 am

"Ah, so he is" Kira smiled lopsidedly, seeming suddenly different, "I feel quite sick from all the running about, fighting and whatnot so why..."
He trailed off as he wondered past Noah and slumped against a wall. His reiatsu began to drain fast, seeming frail like a cobweb before it suddenly returned abruptly to normal. He was fast asleep.

Kyoujin attempted to dodge to the right, but still suffered a cut across her back.
So fast..!
She wasted no time and immediately sonido'd up past the extended blade, reaching out with her own Zanpakuto and slashing down at Gin from a distance longer than the reach of her blade.
The gleaming steel of her Zanpakuto suddenly flashed red and discharged a cero at high speed.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:30 pm

*Taiyo runs around behind it and jumps slashing at its back.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:39 am

Noctis sighs, "Put away the sword, if we wanted to rape you we would have drugged your drinks... then again, who is to say I didn't, I mean, do you remember falling asleep last night?"

--

Mortal feels the pressure on her shield and sighs, "You mother fucker..." She said, standing up. When she saw the hand she raised an eyebrow, "Huh, what a coincidence." She said, cocking back her fist and launching it at the large man, causing her dragon to perform the same feat. Out of the corner of her eye she sees the man with the scarf and sighs, "Fuck, more captains..." She said unhappily.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Byakuya<Now that one is dead, we should kill the other one.>

*As Komamura is flying past, he clears the cloud of dust that is obscuring the regenerating Senthose. Byakuya looks at him.*

"....I die standing up. It's a reflex. So is post-mortem speech. So, you should continue your original plan whilst completely ignoring me."

*Another tornado of blades springs up around him.*

"Yeah, that never works."
L"I don't trust any of you! And especially not her!"

*She jabs at Asmodeus a few times.*

Man<Well, we asked around, & according to Mr. Hat 'n' Clogs--have you met him? Oh well, it doesn't matter--the Soul Society was invaded by Arrancar & some guy named "Aamon" got loose. He asked us if we wanted to help, & we just laughed at him.>

E"Charming as always."

Man<Hey, it's not our problem.>

L"Not that I care, or anything, but how bad is it?"

Man<Pretty bad, I guess. They closed down the Senkaimon for a while & are down to about half staff on their Captains.>

L"Oh. Hey, I never got your name. With friends like "Euryale" & "Noctis" & "Asmodeus," I guess it must be something pretty interesting, huh?"

Man<...It's John.>
*The monster roars. Twisting around to face the huge gash in its back, it fires a red beam of energy at Taiyo, the diameter about the size of a house.*
N"How useless can you possibly get?"
Gin<Oh my.>

*When the dust clears, he has a few bloody scrapes on his head & chest & he's waving the dagger at her.*

Gin<It's not very nice to trick people.>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:17 pm

"It's not very nice to stab people when they just try and talk to you" Kyoujin retorted, smiling broadly, "...You seem like a lot of fun, so let's not end the fight just yet!"
He can't impale me so easily if I just keep moving... Kyoujin thought while readying herself for more fighting, My sonido should be fast enough to get a few blows on him from his flanks.
With that, she sonido'd away, moving in a circle around Gin and planning an attack.

Kira opened one eye and realized he was on an unplanned visit to his inner world.
"Hey... what..." He looked around and saw Tentei frowning at him, "What's going on here?"
"Until we find a cure for whatever is happening to you" Tentei spoke quite plainly and indifferently, "You need to quit using so much power all the time... the more physically strained you seem to be, the masks grow faster... It is only a matter of time, you know."
At the last word, a hollow mask suddenly grew out of the platform in between Kira and Tentei, before being immediately smashed to pieces by Tentei.
Kira nodded solemnly, "Is there anything else?"
"No... you can leave."

Once out of his inner world, Kira lay in a much lighter and more troubled sleep.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next