Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:28 am

Kira raises an eye brow at Kite, Some kind of queer.

Then he turns to Noah. "Is that the spirit of your Zanpakuto?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:25 pm

"Like what?" Noct asked as the next preview rolled by.

--

"Where is he going?" Mortal asked Aamon.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:35 pm

*He notices Kira giving him that weird look and steps away from him.*

Kite: <Don't look at me like that you pervert, it creeps me out.>

*He then turns to the ghostly figure.*

Kite: <Err--Yeah, wha--who exactly is that?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:52 pm

"Like he said, it's the spirit of my Zanpakuto. When the spirit can manifest itself in the physical world, it means that the person is close to attaining Bankai."
===============================================
L"Like the feeling that you're sitting in a movie theater while something serious is going on."
<As we discussed, he's going to eliminate the Hell Butterflies at their source. Shouldn't you be on a mission as well?>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:18 pm

"I'm not a pervert, you're the creepy one" Kira mumbled, before addressing Noah, "So I see... I'm very surprised that you are coming close to Bankai... in fact I'd say it's quite phenomenal that you are already this close."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Kite: <I must agree with the pervert on this one, that's pretty cool. Congrats, pal.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:35 pm

"Thanks. But I'm showing this to you because I think the rest of you could at least get close to Bankai before it's time to go back to the Soul Society."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Kite: <All right, and how do you suggest we do that?>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Kira resisted the urge to whack Kite up the side of the head, and spoke to Noah instead.
"That's impossible. Bankai should take years to achieve... I would like you to elaborate your method of getting this close to Bankai before we do anything."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:33 pm

"...What are you talking about? I can feel that your Reitsus are close to Bankai level. How could you not notice that?"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Kite: <Yes. How could I not notice that.>

*He holds his Zanpakuto in front of his eyes vertically, staring at the edge of the blade.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:40 pm

"It takes more than a large amount of reiatsu to reach Bankai, Noah, you should know that" Kira sighed, "It takes a lot of hard work to master your Zanpakuto, I really can't understand how you are able to be so close to Bankai yet still be low in rank."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:49 pm

"Your Zanpakuto is a spear. You cut, stab, & throw. Stop overcomplicating things."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Kite: <You still haven't told me how you suggest I manage to completely achieve Bankai.>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:55 pm

"In such a short time" Kira chimed in, "Also, the mastering of a Zanpakuto has more to do with the spirit of the Zanpakuto than the power it grants you."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:02 pm

"Then I guess you'd better get cracking."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Kite: <Funny you'd say that 'cause... yeah, never mind.>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:58 pm

"Where do you suggest we do this training then? Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Noct shrugged, "Not really, before today my biggest worry was maintaining my grades in school, and taking care of the odd hollow... it still is actually. You may have bigger things to worry about, but since I'm simply a human with a fancy trick, well, I can afford to take time to watch a movie while wars are being fought." Noct whispered as the beginning of the movie started to roll.

--

Mortal raised an eyebrow, "I don't know, do I?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:52 pm

"There's a cave around here made of Seki-Seki Stone. We'll use that, so that we don't do any damage."
===========================================
<Squad 5 of the Stealth Division. Take care of it.>
===========================================
L"And what will you do if Senthose comes back with more Hollows?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:56 pm

"How do you know that it's there?" Kira narrowed his eyes, "Seems like you've been planning this."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Noct looked at Lilith, since it seemed like she was pining for more attention than the movie was, "If he, or anyone, came threatening my home, I would fight to defend it. Beyond that, there is little I can do, and even less motivation for me to do so." Noct leaned toward her a bit, so she wouldn't have to disturb anyone in the theater, "I'm not part of any kind of military like you are, or were, my loyalties are to my home and my friends. I will fight to protect them, but beyond that my only goal in life is to play some games, and relax."

--

Mortal shrugged, "Oh, alright, I can do that, send the slowest fighter after the fastest squad... whatever, you're the master planner." She said, turning around and heading off to the barracks of the Stealth Force. Since until only a century ago the Stealth Force was not as highly integrated with the Gotei 13, and still operated as a separate branch of the military, it was safe to assume that they maintained their own barracks, furthermore it was safe to assume that with the current chaos the Corps Commander of the 5th Division was there, trying desperately to maintain a sense of order, and routing the messages to and fro.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:59 pm

"It's a complicated story."
========================================
L"Ha. You really think that if Senthose came back, he'd do it with a force you could defeat?"
========================================
*She finds exactly what she predicted. But it seems a little too easy. Like they're almost trying to not notice her.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:39 am

Noct had looked back at the screen but another comment from Lilith forced her to redirect her attention. "I never claimed I would win, simply that I would defend. If there comes a time when I have nothing left to defend, or what I was defending is safe, I will run so that I may live to fight another day, should that day come." Noct shifted in her seat to a position that was more comfortable, "I don't plan on dying in battle anytime soon anyway." Noct said. "Why are you dwelling on this anyway, do you know something I don't?"

--

Mortal looked around and saw exactly what she wanted to, immediately putting her on edge, "If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all... why does this look so easy..." She said. As she got closer she couldn't help but feel like something wasn't quite right, it was quiet... too quiet... "I'm about to be attacked by fucking ninjas, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:10 am

*A bunch of ninjas charge her from all around as roots burst from the ground, ensnaring her feet & calves. They have sharp thorns, to make them even more difficult to contend with. As the ninja draw closer, they lash out, revealing themselves to be wearing clawed gloves.*
L"Well, no, I'm just saying that the defensive fighter doesn't always win. That's the theory behind destroying Hollows whenever they appear in the world of the living. Sure, they aren't doing much damage NOW, but if you let them go, things will get serious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next