Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Kite: <Holy-->

*He turns around and throws up again before turning back and staring at them like he's about to faint.*

Kite: <Come at...me...sissies...!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Aamon<Now, now, there'll be plenty of time for bravado & bickering when you're dead. Senthose, how much poison did you use on the Shinigami?>

S"Let's just say that, not only is it a miracle that he's not dead, it's a miracle that everyone around him isn't dead, including me somehow, even though I'm immune to poison. I am very thorough."

Aamon<Right then. As I am a certified doctor, I can prescribe only one cure: Rub some dirt in it.>

S"...What?"
=======================================
L"It's...it's fine...everyone's...gotta go...someti...ime...."

*Lilith puts on her Hollow mask for no apparent reason.*

E"I never thought to ask, but why is it that you guys think he'll be coming here next?"

Urahara<Basically, increased megalomania fueled by success. He'll want to stamp out all possible resistance. He might also start looking for expansion or revenge.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:21 pm

*Terrified Taiyo lets go of Lilith and takes a step back.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Kite: <What... what do you want... from me anyway? ...Why am... am I here...?!>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Noct raises her eyebrows, not expecting elicit a response. Looking at Lilith put the mask on Noctis felt a chill, she didn't really like hollows, but she did like Lilith, it was a weird kind of doublethink to see Lilith as a hollow. Looking to Urahara, "So, what do you plan to do as far as defense, if he took out the rest of you guys, what makes you think you can hold him off?"

--

Mortal reverts out of her Resurecion, a bit tired of being part dragon.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:14 pm

*Lilith sits down & stares at her own lap. Euryale sits down beside her.*

Urahara<For starters, I have complete control of this Senkaimon. I can shut it off any time I wish, redirect it to another exit point, & tell if someone is tampering with it from the other side, among other things. Secondly, there are some other groups whose interest it would be in to protect this world, should Aamon invade.>

Unohana<Since I'm the most senior Captain still in fighting condition, I suppose I will take over as Head Captain. I will devise a strategy with the other surviving Captains as soon as they've all arrived.>
============================================
Aamon<I'm sorry, I should have elaborated. I meant that Venezuela should give him some of her poison-filtering sand & wish him the best of luck while we attend to matters elsewhere.>

Ulquiorra<I fail to see the purpose in that.>

Aamon<That would make you as simple-minded as the test subject. Which is as shocking as it is disappointing.>

*Venezuela stoops down & picks up some dirt, which glows as she puts it in a vial. She then tosses it to Kite.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Noct sits down too, "What do you mean other groups?" She asked, wondering if he was talking about the FullBringers.

--

Mortal was unsure about giving Kite the cure as well, but didn't want to admit having the same opinion as the stick-in-the-mud Ulquiorra.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:40 am

*Taiyo sits on the other side of Lilith.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:16 am

"Well, he was probably incinerated, so I wouldn't bother" Kyoujin said before jumping up out of the pit and sonido'ing on the direction of Aamon.

"...As much as I hate to think of it, she may be right..." Kira shrugged, "We might end up being caught and killed while searching for nothing but ashes."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:31 am

Urahara<Such as yourselves.>

*The Hollow mask eventually dissolves, Lilith's eyes looking slightly redder.*
===================================
Aamon<You are dismissed for now.>

*Aamon Shunpos in the direction of Mayuri's lab. All of the Arrancar he summoned, save Venezuela, disappear into Garganta.*

V"So...what now?"
===================================
N"We survived."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:35 am

"As in those three or..."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:48 am

Noctis almost laughed, "I've got to say, relying on us isn't you're best bet, whether we have a common interest or not." When Lilith's mask dissolved Noct felt a bit sad, whoever this Ukitake guy was, he must have meant a lot to Lilith.

--

"I don't know, get cleaned up?" Mortal said, still trying to wipe blood from her face, "There has to be a shower that wasn't blown half-way to hell in this place." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:49 am

"I know, but... it seems like an unnecessary risk to me. I think we should do a quick search and get out at the first sign of danger that we can't handle." Kira jumped up and outside of the pit, looking around for trouble.

Kyoujin saw somebody moving pretty fast and decided to follow him or her. She soon found that it was a he.
"Hey, are you a human?" She yelled as she sonido'd behind him.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:50 am

Kite: <That's it?! Hey!!>

*And suddendly, he's alone.*

Kite: <...Okay.>

*After using the antidote, he shampoos back to the barracks to see what's going down over there.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Urahara<Then get killed, see if I care.>

E"That was unusually blunt."

Urahara<Also unusually true. And before you have time to think about that, I'm going to go do something somewhere you can't ask questions.>

*He walks off.*

L"What about Kyoraku? Matsumoto?"

Unohana<We believe Aamon infected rice fields to spread this virus, so anyone who ate a lot of rice based food or drank a lot of sake probably has it. But it is not immediately fatal, so if we can just find a cure for it....>
=============================================
*After getting there, Ark feels dizzy & throws up.*
N"Actually, you know, I think I feel him nearby. He seems weak, though. More so than usual."
Aamon<That is a seemingly simple question with a complex answer that I do not wish to go into, despite how much it has to do with my own genius. You are probably too simple to really grasp it anyway.>

*He removes some vials from his robes & pours their contents on the ground. The dirt soon starts to bubble & froth, creating what look like dog-sized stick insects, which start scurrying about, moving debris & sniffing around.*
==========================================
V"I'll second that. Fighting always makes me so dirty."

S"That's because your Ressurrecion is dirt powered. Idiot."

V"You want a piece of me, dye-job?!"

S"This is natural. Much like your chest hair."

*She pulls out one of her butterfly swords & takes a swipe at him, which he easily dodges.*

S"Also, only a little more than half of the Seireitei exploded, so you should be able to find something."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:22 pm

"Is there anyone who isn't poisoned?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Noctis shrugged, "Hey, I'm already here, its the others you'll have to convince." She said to no one since Urahara already left.

--

Mortal looks at everything unfold in front of her with a sigh. "Well, try not to kill each other, and hope that reverse psychology isn't real." She said, turning and heading for a part of the Seireitei that wasn't smoldering. In time she finds a barrack that isn't destroyed, and after a bit of searching she finds a working shower, an actual shower and not those weird bucket and water things you usually see in anime. With a sigh Mortal undresses, and takes a shower.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:09 pm

*He falls on his knees again, and starts coughing after throwing up.*

Kite: <This...sucks...>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Unohana<Those who weren't poisoned had to fight to defend those who were. It was a brutally effective strategy.>
=========================================
V"Why was she so insistent that we knew her plans to bathe?"

S"She probably wants one of us to sneak a peak."

V"You sick fuck."

S"I meant you. Because she has a penis. Which would make you a gay couple."

V"That 'you're really a man' thing is your only line, isn't it?"

S"Yes."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:38 pm

"And the ones who weren't poisoned are...?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:02 pm

"Well then, I guess we'd better find him" Kira was waiting for Noah to actually get his arse out of the pit.

"There's an easy test for this." Kyoujin said before sonido'ing directly to his left flank and lashed out with her right foot, while expressionless.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:57 pm

*Isane runs up.*

Isane<Captain! We've just got confirmation of the survivors. No one below Captain level was lost. Unfortunately...the Captains maintained heavy casualties.>

Unohana<I see...do you have the names of those confirmed to be deceased?>

Isane<Well, Head Captain Yamamoto, of course...Captains Ichimaru & Hitsugaya were caught in the blast...Captains Kuchiki & Tosen were murdered by Arrancar...Captain Komamura fell to friendly fire...oh, & Captain...Uki...take....>

Unohana<I see. Barring the Captains who are currently being treated, Captains Soi Fon & Kurotsuchi are probably still in Soul Society.>
===============================================
*Noah, who had never been in the pit to begin with, walks off.*
*She ends up caught in a net of Reitsu threads extending from Aamon's fingers & wrapping around the area.*

<I'm afraid I've seen all you have to offer through my battlefield surveilance. Your abilities are quite sub-par, but your Reitsu is enough to be a bit of a bother. Perhaps I should kill you so I know you can't threaten my plans?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:07 pm

"Who's going to be in charge of Squad Ten? Since the lieutenant is sick."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:11 pm

"You pass my test..." Kyoujin said as she struggled against the reiatsu threads, "And how about you let me go?"

Kira followed Noah, "Do you think any of the Captains are still here... Alive?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:40 pm

<It's not as though I hadn't just expressed interest in killing you.>

*Aamon stabs into her diaphragm, cutting through her Hierro like butter.*
N"It sounds like the battle is over, so I'd say that everyone is either dead, incapacitated, or has left."
Unohana<I will determine the best way of reorganizing Squad leadership after I speak with the rest of the Captains.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next