Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:54 am

"Bakudō # 39. Enkosen!"

*Taiyo holds her sword in a defensive position and energy gathers in front of her taking the form of a dull yellow spinning disc.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:09 pm

Noct shrugged, "In all honesty, John is a weird name in Japan, not that ours are better... My mom liked the Latin language, sue me, at least I'm not named after a Gorgon." Noct said, "As for the invasion, I think we met one of the Arrancar, he went by the name Senthose."

--

Mortal chased after the Captain she sent flying, avoiding the pink petals of death, and brought another dragon fist down on top of him, hoping to crush him against the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:10 am

*Taiyo is slammed into the ground by the energy beam, but remains unharmed from the actual attack. The Gillian turns & raises its foot to step on her, roaring.*
===============================================
John<I'm lead to believe that the person who named me was aware of that irony, but still selected a name that would sound ordinary to the observing audience.>

Asmodeus<An Arrancar, huh? Did he have a sexy accent?>

E"No. I think you're both missing the point."

John<Yeah, yeah. The Big Guy said he spoke with a surviving group of Quincies about Aamon. We were both subscribing to the philosophy of "not our problem," but now we think that he'll almost surely come after the world of the living, regardless of what happens in the Soul Society. So, now we have that to think about.>

L"Umm...why isn't your leader here, discussing your options with you?"

John<Oh, he very rarely appears in person.>
================================================
*As he's smashed into the floor, his mask breaks apart, revealing a head like a wild dog of some sort. He makes a grabbing motion & the phantom samurai arm grabs the claw, forcing it off of him. He then tries to get to his feet.*
*Gin simply Shunpos to the direction she came from, turning on the spot.*

<Hey, I can do that, too. See?>

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:21 am

*Taiyo rolls out of the way, standing up and jumps at the Gillian slashing at it.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:56 am

He's so confident!"
Kyoujin grinned and let off a balla at his directly, then sonido'd to his left flank, hoping to catch him off guard.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:49 am

"Danku."

*The Bala strikes an empty space & fizzles out. Gin's sword then suddenly stabs into the horizon & he slashes at her.*
=======================================
*The Gillian falls over, still roaring, & struggles to get back to its feet. *
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:54 am

*She stabs her sword into its side and runs a long dragging her sword with her.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Kyoujin spins, facing the attack and attempting to block it with her blade - "That's some flashy kido!"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:46 am

Noct listened to what was going on, "Crap, you mean we're going to have to actually do stuff... Why am I always dragged into these things?" She mumbled to herself a bit frustrated.

--

Mortal noticed that the man was a dog and was caught entirely off guard, "You're, he is, I'm not the only one seeing this, right?" Mortal was brought back to the fight by feeling her dragon's arm being moved, "Hey you fucker, I was shocked by your weird face, it isn't fair to get back into the fight yet!" With that, Mortal added, "Aliento de fuego!" With that the dragon's arm seemed to grow the rest of the body up to the head of the dragon which let out a swath of flames directly at Saijin. "I'm gonna cook this guy up and eat him... I wonder if he'll taste like a person, or a dog."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:26 pm

S"You know, being racist is just uncalled for. I'm seriously ashamed of you."

*Soi Fon takes this time to activate her Bankai, forming several Kido rods & slamming them all into the ground under the steel sash. Senthose starts to take a step towards her, but then all of the blades reform around him & Byakuya in a circle of glowing swords, cutting them off from view. Once he's gone, Soi Fon points her Bankai's missile at Mortal while Komamura continues to struggle to get out from the dragon's claw.*
----------------------------------------
Byakuya<Senki: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. You should feel honored, Arrancar. I only show this technique to those whom I've vowed to kill with my own blade. My name is-->

S"I don't need to know. Had you used this thing on me at the beginning, you might have had a chance. But now? No. You have the power to cut through my regeneration now, but you've lost the element of surprise. You are no threat to me, Byakuya Kuchiki. And once we're done here, there will be only 5 Captains remaining who are in any condition to fight."

Byakuya<Such disgusting arrogance. However, I have been meaning to ask you: How did you manage to defeat so many of the lieutenants, Squad 11, and even a few Captains so quickly?>

S"Aamon poisoned the rice fields with a modified Hollowfication virus that attacks the center of spirit power. Some of you should consider AA meetings."

Byakuya<I see. What a cowardly tactic.>

S"Whatever, dude. Regardless of what you say, none of it is going to matter whenever I say, 'Segunda Etapa.'"
=============================================
*The Menos disentegrates, giving one final, weak roar. Taiyo hears a stern voice behind her & turns to see a kid, for lack of a better word, a little shorter than she is with his arm folded. He has a large amount of spikey white hair, a Captain's uniform, & a sword strapped to his back. Taiyo recognizes him as her Captain.*

<Taiyo, wasn't it? Your report is late. Why didn't you return to Soul Society yesterday?>
Gin<Flattery won't get ya anywhere, ya know.>

*The sword suddenly shrinks down back to dagger size & stabs into her off-hand shoulder, all in less than a second.*
John<Actually, we're still not sure what to do about him. Mr. Hat-n-Clogs wants us to go to Soul Society to stop him before he gains power. The Big Guy wants to leave him be & set up defenses here in the city. The Quincies steadfastly refuse to acknowledge him until he starts using Hollows on the living world or attacks them directly, basically letting everyone else fend for themselves."

Asmodeus<I'm with them. I'm a lover, not a fighter.>

L"Contrary to what a certain website may have told you, rape is not love."

Asmodeus<Whatever. I'm not picky.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:25 pm

"Something came up."

[Like forgetting what I was supposed to be doing.]
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:38 am

"I'm with, shockingly, Asmodeus on this issue, I don't feel like getting involved in something that has nothing to do with me yet." She looked at Lilith, "What do you have to say on this, you're the only one with an actual stake in this fight so far."

--

Mortal ignored Senthose, but noticed Soi Fon setting up her bankai again. "Didn't I already prove that I could survive that missile of yours? Why don't you just stop fighting, you must realize you can't win by now." She said, squeezing her fist slightly to get a better grip on Koma, and to stop him from squirming so much.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:07 am

Kyoujin gasped silently as the blade sunk into her shoulder and after a half a second she dropped to the ground- sending a cloud of dust bursting up into the air around her.
"Ah...shit" Kyoujin grumbled to herself, "At this rate he'll kill me if I don't use any more power..."
She stood up slowly, wiping some blood from her cut shoulder and licking at it a bit before sighing - "Hey, Gun, this IS your Bankai, right?"
If it is is Bankai... Kyoujin thought to herself, It's greatest powers seems to be speed and range. If my Ressureccion is tough enough to minimize damage from his blade, I should be able to beat him!

Kira opened his eyes slowly, before suddenly sitting straight up with wild eyes, wondering what he was doing lying on the ground right outside of the Senkaimon.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:02 pm

*Kite stares at him like "You suck." and then turns his back on him.*

Kite: <I didn't go in there to get my ass handed to me!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:13 pm

N"Be that as it may, I feel several strong Reitsus clashing. I feel Captains Byakuya, Soi Fon, & Komamura up against the Arrancar Senthose & another Arrancar I don't recognize. That Arrancar who antagonized us before we left seems to have made it through & is now fighting Captain Ichimaru. I'm not sure that any of them can win."
==============================================
*Lilith folds her arms & looks away from everyone, closing her eyes.*

L"I'm not going alone."

E"How very heroic of you."

*Lilith sticks her tongue out at her.*
Gin<It doesn't really matter.>

*He holds his dagger at chest level.*

Gin<Kamishini no Yari: Buto Renjin.>
===============================================
Soi Fon<You could only BARELY survive my Bankai using all of your powers. While using them to hold down Komamura, you're defenseless. And if you use them to defend yourself, then he'll be free to finish you off immediately afterwards. And for the record? I'm spoken for.>

*Flames flare out of the Bankai from the back of the missile just as the Senki shatters on one side, spraying out Senbonzakura blades & Captain Kuchiki. He manages to regain his balance & starts dissolving the rest of the Senki, gathering petals towards him. He finishes just in time to make a protective half-sphere against Senthose's Cero Oscuras, but it immediately flies apart. He fires off a Byakurai, only for it to be countered with a Bala.*
Hitsugaya<It doesn't matter. You're here now. If you have any information relevant to the battle, then report. If not, then go to the Squad 4 barracks and see if they need any help tending the injured.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:20 pm

*She puts a finger to her chin in thought.*

"Hmm... Nope. Bye!"

*She flashsteps on over to the Squad 4 barracks.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:28 pm

"Intoxicate... Murhata!" Kyoujin grinned madly, seeming to sink her blade into her own chest.

As Gin's attack closed in and hit Kyoujin, much dust and dirt exploded into the air on both of Kyoujin's sides while the blade itself did not move past her.
If Gin was watching closely, he would have observed strangle red flashes from inside the smoke and a strange white form at the end of his attack.

When the blade retracted and the smoke settled, Kyoujin stood alone- all of her injuries seemed to be healed and before her she held her arms in an "x" shape with mean looking wrist blades facing Gin. She has also sprouted strange bone wings with which she had used to help hold of Gin's attack, now very chipped and cracked at the end.
Almost all of her clothes had been torn off and replaced by strange bone armour, and if Gin was still watching closely, he would observe dozens of semi-transparent tentacles trailing from the bone wings.

"Oh yes, it matters a lot!" Kyoujin muttered to herself, "...Now I'm going to kill you."
She sonido'd at a faster speed than before to Gin's left, seeming as though she was going to go straight past him. There was a whoosh of air as five of the tentacles hurled through the air towards his front and the distinctive sound of a Cero being charged to his left.

Kira shrugged, "Aren't you just amazing at reiatsu sensing. Where should we go? Shouldn't we each go to our individual barracks?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:21 am

*Inside the Squad 4 barracks, people are running around & shouting at each other. Every room she passes is filled with people lying blanketed & attended by Soul Reapers using Kido or affixing bandages. Many are bleeding, but many don't appear to be wounded, yet their eyes are blank, their muscles are convulsing, & their Reitsu is fluctuating wildly. At the end of the hall, Captain Unohana is attending 2 Captains whose conditions match this, to little avail. The lieutenant, a tall girl with short, silvery hair turns around & walks towards her.*

<What is it? You don't look injured to me.>
===================================================
N"I really think we should go help one or both of them."
===================================================
*Gin pole vaults into the air again. Once there, he repeats Kamashini no Yari Buto: Renjin.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:24 am

"I was sent to help with the wounded."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:39 am

Kyoujin pointed her Cero upwards, charging it fully with her wrist blades and firing it to intercept Gin's attack.
As the Cero and Gin's blade collided, Kyoujin waved her wings at him, sending dozens of sharp, needle-like projectiles flying with considerable speed towards him.

"Well, I should really report in to my Captain... but I think I could try helping on my way" Kira shrugged, "which enemy is closest then?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:33 am

*Every single attack is pierced & dissolved by Gin's Bankai. He lands lightly & frowns. The tip of his blade cracks off & falls to the ground as dust & fragments.*

<You're not very smart, are you?>
=========================================
Isane<Great, we could use all the help we can get! Umm...in here is-->

*She leads Taiyo into a room with an effeminate looking man with shoulder-length black hair & an odd colored eyebrow formation...thing. I don't fucking know what it is, okay?! Despite being covered in lacerations, he sits up enough to look away from them & also puts a hand over his eyes.*

?<Forget it! I refuse to be tended by someone so ugly!>
N"It seems like...the one fighting Gin is closest."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:43 am

"Well then..." Kira stepped forward, "That's where I'll go."
He shunpo'd off at moderate speed in that direction.

Kyoujin frowned back at Gin, "What is it now?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:18 pm

"The wounds are too severe. He's going to have to be put down."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:44 am

Gin<Among other things....>

*He opens his eyes again.*

Gin<What makes you think I've shown you all of Kamashini no Yari's abilities, hm?>

*Noah & Kira arrive on the scene behind Kyo. Seeing this, Gin squats, resting his hands idly on his knees, closing his eyes again.*

Gin<Oh? What brings you guys here?>
==========================================
Isane<I understand your frustration, but he's one of our best non-Captain fighters. We can't afford to lose him. So...just make him cooperate, I guess.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:06 am

"Can I tweeze that feathery thing growing out of his face?"

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next