Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War On Crime

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

War On Crime - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 10:09 pm

Summer: "To better understand yourself and your abilities. You're also aware of the Contingency Squad correct? The sooner you can be trusted to work in the field, the sooner you can begin to work on reducing your sentence."

======================

Let's say Ven is driving around looking for stray animals or boys, or stray animal boys, some volunteer in the seat she is not occupying. Strange looking woman, kind of awkward and uncertain if Ven likes her or even tolerates her. It's like a flashback to working with Liddle.

========================

Let's say the old maids (they know who they are) are in social studies. The teacher puts on a podcast that can best be described as a loud and angry idiot identifying as a liberal arguing with a loud and angry idiot identifying as a conservative as that is how I portray these things.

Conservative: "Mutants are the biggest threat to this country since Islam, the homosexual agenda, and communism. What's worse is they're born right in our backyard. How can anyone preach tolerance when they have clearly not demonstrated tolerance towards us normal people?"

Liberal: "What happened to land of the free? These people are citizens as much as you or I and you want them out? Where would they even go?"

Conservative: "They can go to Canada for all I care just so long as they're not here. We have enough crime as is with the blacks, but at least they don't shoot lasers from their eyes. President Phillips promised no more mutants and damn it, he will make good on it."

Liberal: "You're such a bigot. That promise is as absurd as building a wall around Mexico. What does he plan on-"

Conservative: "And tuition-free college isn't? Why don't you go smoke another joint and leave civil discourse for the adults?"

Liberal: "Spouting bigoted nonsense is civil? It's people like you are why this country has gone to Hell the last several decades. Phillips is going to be impeached, just you wait."

Hopefully they were taking notes as instructed.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 11:38 pm

*As this video was useless schlock & getting angry was pointless, Artemis had assembled a crossbow out of some paper & a hair scrunchie, set her notebook up, & was now shooting graphite from her mechanical pencil into targets she'd drawn inside.*
============================
*Ven drums her fingers on her steering wheel guiltily, glancing at this woman whom I assume is "strange looking" because she has no identifying features.*

V"So...what're you in for?"
*Aroma goes ahead & calls up whatever campus psychology service might help her with Thiera.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 11:42 pm

"I won't give it my blessing."

June doodled caricatures of the people on the podcast, transforming the conservative into an enormous rat midway through drawing him.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:02 am

*Amanda had taken a few notes, but now whispers in Artemis's ear*

<(This is too stupid to even be funny.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 2:44 am

Summer: "Suit yourself. In the end it makes no difference regarding your position in the squad other then how closely you'll be monitored. Now then, when did your disdain for Mutants come about?"

=======================

She's strange as compared to someone dressed like a canine themed call girl, she's pretty average looking in terms of attire.

Girl: "In for? I willingly volunteered."

=========================

She gets the student councilor, which I assume is a thing in college, but if not, they're fucked.

Conservative: "Philips will be the best president since Raegan, not that you can appreciate quality governing. It is impossible to deny that Mutant crime is a scourge that needs to be snuffed up before it spreads even further across the country."

Liberal: "Then focus on the crime not all Mutants."

Conservative: "Maybe if there was a difference. If they're not breaking the laws of God and man, they're breaking the laws of nature!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:45 am

OOC: A skirt & a halter top is not a callgirl outfit of any kind, & on duty it's likely she wears a uniform.

V"Yeah, but usually people have to volunteer for some reason or other. Vet school, student projects, even the occasional court conviction."
A"Uh--h--hello...?"
*Becoming bored with her target practice, Artemis eventually raises her hand.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 9:41 am

June leaned back in her seat and yawned dramatically with one hand over her mouth and the other resting on her bare belly.

"When I learned that they exist."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:08 pm

*Amanda crosses her arms, looking at the teacher*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:25 am

Summer: "And that includes yourself?"

====================

Councilor: "Hello, how may I help you?"

====================

The teacher pauses the video and is about to address the class before noticing Artemis.

Teacher: "Yes, Artemis?"

====================

Across town in his home, Azuma is channel surfing, stopping on an old black and white superhero series called "The Grey Ghost," which will be significant.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:27 am

OOC: Stop ripping off Batman cartoons.

"What was the point of any of that? It was just some redneck yelling angrily."
"Um--my friend, she's--sleeping. But--uhh--not in a good way? I think something happened--something bad--but she won't talk about it. I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:15 pm

Amanda:<I agree. I get that this is Gov, but all that video showed was political stereotypes.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:09 am

"I don't think the guy claimed that any of his best friends were mutants, though," June chimed in.

Grimm bristled, "I don't accept the assumption."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:03 am

Summer: "It makes no sense to hate your own kind without reason be it self-loathing or having been done wrong by a Mutant."

========================

Councilor: "This isn't something we do over the phone. When is a good time for you to come down to the councilor office?"

=======================

OOC: It's not a stereotype if there really are people like that.

Teacher: "That is the topic at hand. What motivates these people to act so overzealously?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:12 am

OOC: Yes it is, stereotypes only exist because there are people like that.

"Being really dumb," June put her hand up.

Grimm went stonily silent.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:28 am

"I did say he's an angry redneck...."
==========================
"Uh, I don't know...I'm not sure I should leave her alone."
*Ven continues being ignored, I guess.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:20 pm

Amanda:<Hatred? Fear of someone different?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:47 am

Summer: "I want you think about what we discussed today for our next session."

Summer calls a guard in via intercom through the phone on her desk to take Grimm back to his quarters where Ryder is probably beating his dick like it owes him money.

======================

Councilor: "For confidentiality reasons we cannot conduct interviews over the phone."

======================

OOC: I forgot about her. You understand.

Girl: "It's for my college application."

======================

OOC: And if they're all like that?

Teacher: "Yes, fear of the unknown or what they don't understand would cause someone to act irrationally, but what about the individual in favor of Mutant rights?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 10:49 am

A"Oh...okay...."

*She sounds like a Very Sad Panda.*
======================
"Heheh--dunno, I can't think of any time America persecuted people because of physical characteristics & it didn't end well."
======================
"Y'see? Once you've been in the business for a while, you start to notice these things. So, what're you studying?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:33 pm

Amanda:<The other guy isn't bigoted against a group he's not part of. Like Art's saying, we've seen this same thing happen over and over again.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 7:42 pm

"A tale as old as time~."

Grimm nodded curtly to Summer and ignored Ryder when returned to his cell.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 3:18 am

While Grimm is being taken back to his quarters, he may notice Harrison Sells heading into Summer's office.

Harrison: "Trying to help him is a waste of time."

Summer: "You would know time, after all. Now what brings you to my office?"

Harrison: "In two days, Raptor will murder Mayor Ditko during negotiations. Tonight, you're going to meet the heroes of this city and you're going to tell them where to be Saturday night."

Summer: "And you expect me-"

Harrison: "A suit has already been made."

========================

Ryder has the decency to close the bathroom door, but not the decency to not talk while jacking off.

Ryder: "Heeeey, buddy. How was your time with the shrink? She's something else, right? God, just thinking about her makes me--"

Grimm can hear the sounds of his roommate vomiting.

=====================

Councilor: "I apologize for any inconvenience."

=====================

Girl: "I'm not enrolled yet."

=====================

Teacher: "And you believe the one in favor of Mutant rights is acting rationally?"

Student: "Of course not. You'd have to be an idiot to think Mutants are anything but scum. Of course liberals are idiots."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:36 am

"You sure showed us with them hot opinions, fucko," June laughed at the other student.

Grimm grimaced and took to the floor to exercise, doing crunches.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:48 am

"Okay, then what do you plan to study?"
"It's okay...thank you...have a nice day...."

*She probably sounds like she's trying not to cry. I hope this jerk feels awful.*
*Artemis looks over at that jagoff with amusement.*

"Kind of proving the stereotype there, Rush Limbaugh. I'm sort of impressed that you didn't call me a nig.ger, though. Points for being partly evolved."

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:35 pm

Amanda:<As Artemis and I just said, we've tried the whole 'let's discriminate against people for things they can't control,' and guess what? It. Didn't. Work.>

*She crosses her arms, looking very pissed off*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:57 pm

Ryder steps out of the bathroom.

Ryder: "Don't piss off a telepath. Can't even think about her ti--"

He turns back around and vomits.

Student: "What if I do? What are you going to do about it, n.igger?"

Teacher: "June, Artemis, Tyler. Report to Ms. Vandelhoff."

Aroma has no one to blame. Not even herself which is unfortunate.

===========================

Girl: "Biology."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

War On Crime
Page 27 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Manderlay-
Jump to: