Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War On Crime

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

War On Crime - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 1:40 pm

OOC: Hahahahaha. Take that, Neo!

Amanda:<I think that's what she's going with.>

*She takes a sip of milk*

<Don't lie about something she can just check like that. Say you have a migraine or something.>

*Amanda sets her milk down and points at June jokingly*

Amanda:<It's your fault I know about this shit.>
===
*As soon as Eve finds a quiet place she won't be likely to be disturbed in, she settles down in a corner*

{Ok, I found a good place. What's going on?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 2:59 pm

OOC: You both having amnesia is hardly a "take that."

"Because that's believable. And you know damn well who Queer Arrow is."

*She takes a sip of soda if the school sells it, otherwise she's drinking milk.*
============================
"You said you were interested in working with GV, right? She wanted me to call you to...I don't know, follow up, I guess."
V"Okay. If that's everything, I should probably get off. Have fun with whatever you're doing with Aroma, I guess."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 11:13 pm

"Hasn't it been helpful to you?" June smiled benignly at Amanda, then stuck her tongue out at Artemis. "I only know a dope called 'Shoot Girl'."

"I prefer to think of it as it is; you're going to try and change my mind with your freakish abilities."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 12:27 am

Taiyo: "I sure will."

==============================

Summer: "If push comes to shove and you're unfit to work with us, your views being forcefully changed will be the least of your concerns. Now then, at what age did your abilities begin to manifest?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 2:16 pm

{Yes. My...partners and I are interested in working with her. We have attempted to contact her before without success.}
===
Amanda:<I mean, it's not the worst hero name ever...it's arguably better than Shoot Girl.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 8:57 pm

"It's brilliant, the arrows are queer, or strange. Also, y'know, pride."

*She polishes off her fruit cup & tips back the juice.*
"Well, the idea behind the blog was not for her to meet people in person. That wouldn't be very secure. But what's done is done, & before she...well, she voiced interest in recruiting you for a team, let's just say that. Do you know Frost Hound, Strong Arm, or Specter? Also, there's a new girl who calls herself Queer Arrow, I guess."
"Okay then. Later."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Amanda:<You should get a rainbow cap to go along with your name. Can't have too much pride.>
===
{I understand that, however our attempts to meet in person were unsuccessful. I believe I met Spectre at the same time I met GV. The other three names are foreign to me. But, anyway, we were hoping to join her.}
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 8:40 pm

"So lame," June's smile was affectionate. "Just so lame."

"Hm. I was young."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:53 am

Taiyo: "Bye."

Taiyo hangs up and rejoins Mimiru.

On the television, as apparently someone lost the remote, anyone paying attention is stuck watching a show about knives called "The Straight Edge" where the male and female host discuss knives and sell them over the phone. The female host holds a trench knife.

Female: "Here we have a World War One era trench knife. They don't make these like they used to, right Gary?"

Gary: "No they do not, Sarah. No they do not."

Sarah: "At this point, such a knife would only be for collectors, but here at "The Straight Edge," we like to appeal to more than just collectors. This knife type of knife was used by our boys in the trenches should a German had gotten close enough to smell the bratwurst on his breath. They would disorient the enemy by either striking with the pommel--"

She demonstrates by braining Gary with the knife's pommel, the word DRAMATIZATION flashing on the screen.

Sarah: Or they'd use the knuckle duster--"

She delivers a right to Gary's mouth, by now he's bleeding profusely.

Sarah: "And then they'd finish with the blade."

She proceeds to stab Gary at least a dozen times before turning back to the camera.

Sarah: "We only have a limited supply of these for our sale price of one hundred ten ninety-nine, so call while supplies last."

=======================

Summer: "As we all were once. Can you recall how they manifested? Did they awaken periodically as you grew older or were you ever under extreme stress when they manifested?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:22 am

*Artemis stares at the screen, because whether this is real or staged, it makes no sense either way.*

"...bwahuh?"
"Why? Who are these 'partners' of yours? What can they do, what are they like, what's their motive? How can I be sure GV is really safe working with you, or that you won't be a liability?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 12:01 pm

{They are...others like us who I am good friends with. We are so interested in helping her because...let's just say our own efforts have been less than successful.}
===
Amanda:<Why are we watching the serial killer supplies channel?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 12:22 pm

"You need to give me more information than that if I am to trust you. What do they do? What 'efforts'?"
=========================
*Artemis shrugs.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:10 pm

"We shouldn't discriminate serial killers," June chided sagely. "I mean, the differently-disabled."

"It came over a short time," Grimm responded slowly. "There wasn't a single moment of discovery."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 12:01 am

Someone eventually changes the channel, likely through an app on their phone. Elsewhere in the cafeteria, Taiyo is a lot less unnerved after what may or may not have been murder.

The bell rings because the concept of lunch hour is completely foreign to the US.

Summer: "How short of a time period? Days, weeks?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:30 am

"Well, that was weird."

*Artemis crams the remainder of her burger into her mouth & downs the rest of her drink, gulping hard to get it all down. She then picks up her belongings & goes through the process of throwing her shit away.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 2:37 am

June finished her burger like a normal human being and got up to leave, "It barely registers in this shithole."

"Days."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:33 pm

*Amanda tosses her lunch in the trash and then grabs her stuff before heading to her next class*
===
{I think what they can "do" is a conversation better to have in person. Efforts as in helping people, the city. Unfortunately, lunch just ended. I can call you back after class ends.}

*Eve prepares to leave the room and head to class*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 1:45 am

Summer: "That is quite extrodinary. Had all your abilities manifested during that time or had any remained dormant?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 9:52 pm

"All of them," Grimm answered, then hesitated. "But something happened when my church was burned down, which I don't remember at all. It was the first time."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:33 am

Summer: "Yes, I had heard of that incident from Mr. Wellington. A dormant ability perhaps or one that only emerges when under extreme duress. I could unearth those memories for you."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:44 pm

*As Eve is apparently some inhuman weirdo who doesn't hang up after saying she needs to leave & call back, Aroma eventually pipes up.*

"Okay. Goodbye. Have a nice day."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:46 pm

"I would prefer to go unmolested, thank you."

"Bueller... Bueller..."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:47 pm

{Thank you, I hope to speak with you again soon.}

*With that, Eve heads to class*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 11:46 pm

Summer: "It would be in your best interest to get as much accomplished per session as possible. Especially if you don't wish to spend everyday with Mr. Ryder and his...hobby."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:17 am

"And what will that 'accomplish' for me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

War On Crime
Page 26 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Manderlay-
Jump to: