Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War On Crime

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

War On Crime - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:57 am

By some contrived coincidence, they arrive on the same rooftop that Azuma & Mimiru are on. All twelve of them and they expect to be organized.

Azuma: "Holy Patriots two point oh."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 4:48 am

*Specter gestures to each of them in turn.*

L"We're calling that one Gray Fox for now, that one Evening Star, you should remember Queer Arrow, & I guess that one is Yams. Grapevine isn't coming. Now, what's the situation?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 5:58 pm

*Eve dips her head at each of the new arrivals*

Eve:<Greetings.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 4:57 am

Jin buried her hands in her pockets and started some discreet stretches.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:37 am

Azuma: "Yeah, we've met her--"

He gestures towards Eve.

Azuma: "Before. Accompanied a bat and...Yams, I guess. Anywho..."

The helicopter circles around, luckily the spotlight remains on the roof across the street.

Azuma: "Two on the roof, maybe hostages, don't know. The helicopter kind of makes it difficult to hear. Lots of police on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 10:11 pm

Eve:<I can get a group of us into the building. You'll have to make it quick though.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 10:19 pm

*She watches the roof as he talks.*

L"Taking out the pair on the roof should be easy enough. After that...if we had Grapevine here, I'd suggest she create something ridiculous out of plants & use it to sneak a glance inside the building."

*She looks to Azuma.*

L"Would you be able to teleport inside & see what's going on?"

V"I should probably go with him if he does."

*Specter looks back to see that Gray Fox is pointing to her noise, then nods.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:04 am

Azuma: "If I had an idea of what the interior looked like, I could. All these apartments are the same, so we could enter from the rooftop access. Strong Arm, Gray Fox, and I could enter from the roof while Evening Star takes you in however she's going to do that."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:35 pm

Eve:<Sounds fine by me.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 12:03 am

L"That works."

*Specter turns towards Queer Arrow.*

L"You stay out here."

Art"What? But what's the point of coming if I don't get to help?!"

L"You'll be more useful covering us from out here than you will be in cramped spaces. Besides, we need to get you something better than this."

*She raps sharply on the bike helmet that Queer Arrow is using as head protection.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 5:52 am

Presumably with being told to link arms, Azuma teleports himself, Mimiru, and Ven to the roof near the door.

The spotlight on the helicopter keeps the Tyranno Boys in sight which taking out will expose them to the police. The Tyranno Boys can barely be heard over the helicopter, bits of their lingo as well as mention of a kid are audible enough.

From the other rooftop, a spotlight turns on and scans the front of the building stopping where another Tyranno Boy is barely visible doing to being partially hidden behind the wall the window is attached to.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 8:16 pm

Eve:<Ok, tell me what entrance you want to go through, and I'll stop time so we can get by the police and the Tyranno Boys.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 4:25 pm

L"Looks like we still have a bit of time before things go down. Aromatic Grass, can you get a floor plan?"

A"We'll see."

*So she searches the building to see if she can do that.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 11:16 pm

Jin stood by near Eve, basically acting as a bouncer.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:21 am

The building is older than her if not old enough to be her brutalist (my ideal fictional city would make use of Stalinst architecture) mother, so even if floorplans do exist there likely not available digitally and even if they were, what the hell more do you want from me? Pretty much every apartment building looks the same.

It likely won't be long before the bed is shit and everything goes to Hell for those on the rooftop. They should do something.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 11:57 pm

A"I'm afraid I don't have anything."

L"Great, so we'll have to go in blind. I suppose we might as well just go in through the front."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:20 pm

*Eve dips her head in agreement*

Eve:<Instead of stopping time, I'll speed up time for us. Observers may see some sort of blur, if they see anything at all.>

*When it comes time to do that, she does it*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 12:18 am

Jin continued to act in a passive role around Eve.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 1:12 am

As they have no real plan, Azuma makes an ice sphere in his hand and calls for Mimiru to open the door which she does by ripping it off the hinge. When the Tyranno Boys turn, hearing the commotion, he throws the sphere which only acts as a distraction while he, Mimiru, and presumably Ven hoof it down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 11:24 am

*Presumbly they get inside the building or something. Eve looks at Spectre*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 6:08 am

*Specter looks around, because that's all she can really do.*
==================================
*Ven sniffs the air for anything of interest as she follows along.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 2:39 am

The front hall is mostly doors, some numbered, others not as the numbers had fallen off, were removed, or whatever. There's a likely inoperable elevator as well as a door marked stairs.

=====================================

The building is pretty dusty and full of lots of scents from God knows what such as hobo urine and feces. Azuma looks back at the stairs, his mask covering up that he probably looks like he's having trouble pooping, a layer of ice forms on one of the stairs which is nice as the two Tyranno Boys pursuing them proceed to slip and fall.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 5:12 pm

L"Alright. Use your time & speed mojo to check out the nearest rooms, see what we're dealing with. If there's no one else around, we'll head up."
=================================
V"I don't know if I'm going to be that much help after all. All I smell is dust, human waste, & a cacophony of horrible, unidentifiable scents all twisted together."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 10:52 am

*Eve dips her head, then starts to check rooms. She moves slowly and quietly, listening intently for any stray sounds that might indicate the presence of other people. Eve creates a time field that moves as she does, slowing time around herself*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 8:19 pm

Jin followed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

War On Crime
Page 32 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Manderlay-
Jump to: