Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts 2013

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Leafy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 3:19 am

Ocean Panic: Waaaaaay overpowered. This would pretty much end any 1-on-1 fight. Plus, anyone else who entered the water bubble would logically also be paralyzed.

Prowl Strike: Why would stronger enemies be more vulnerable? That makes no sense.

All of the others are accepted.
------------------------
Meanwhile, for Roatha:

Firaga: Points the Keyblade at a target, generating 3 spheres around it, which converge & explode on impact, causing staggering if somehow blocked. In berserk, the 2nd Keyblade can be used to doublecast.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 3:59 am

Then don't enter the bubble which would already be cramped as is. Anywho, edited to not entirely immobilize its prey.

Because on its own without some gimmick, it's nothing he couldn't do himself. And I'm certain I've already done something with an inverse effect.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:05 am

Ocean Panic is now accepted. Prowl Strike still makes no sense, there's nothing about the nature of the attack that would disproportionately affect stronger enemies. It doesn't use their power against them, or anything.

Also, in the future don't edit abilities out of old posts, that's the record.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:47 am

Because he would be using his own and it'd make more sense to want to do more harm to something like the upcoming Leechgrave than a Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:26 pm

There still needs to be an internal logic, not just "it does something because it's convenient." E.g. how Hammerblow can eject enemies by acting like a golf club & hitting really, really hard. Or Meteor Raid can act like Meteor because the Keyblade is thrown hard enough to ignite the air & create a shock wave upon landing.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:01 pm

All of which still boils down to MAGIC much like anything else.

Anywho, let's try this again.
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 9:10 pm

I'm deeply very sorry about this, and I know it's going to be a huge inconvenience so I apologize for that too, but I'm undergoing some major real life changes and I will have to leave Neo's RP. Like I said, I'm genuinely sorry about this because I enjoyed coming here. Neo, please keep writing your story, which was certainly going somewhere and it's a rare piece of well-done fan fiction. You all can figure out whatever you'd like to do with Kyohaku's character, if you wanted to write him off or have him leave, perish or treat him however you wish. Like I said, I know that leaving like this isn't the best, but I have to stop role-playing at this point in my life. I wish you all the best, and I know this community has been around for a long time so it should continue to for the foreseeable future.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 11:03 pm

Godamn, I'll be sad to see you go. Hope everything works out!
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:58 am

I'll probably put him on a bus, just in case [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 12:59 am

Taiyo

Tiger Break: Rushes an enemy slashing through with one Keyblade and finishing with a stab from behind. Attack power is stronger the more damage has been sustained.

Queen's Torment: Slams the tip of a Keyblade on the ground, lifting a non-boss terrestrial enemy within striking distance up. Can be used multiple times to juggle the enemy.

Tiger Fang: Slashes through an enemy and follows through with a spinning slash, hitting with both Keyblade totalling three hits.

Aqua Punisher: Creates a glyph beneath and above an enemy from which a torrent of water pulverizes the enemy from above and below.

Tiger Ambush: Conjures up a trio of tigers made of water around an enemy or grouped together enemies. Against a solitary enemy, the tigers lunge one at a time, each one knocking the enemy further into the air. Against grouped enemies, all three lunge at once, bursting and damage all enemies.

Vega

Shaolin Shadow Boxing

Iron Bear Claw: A slash with the Darkest Fears that destroys barriers and shields.

Gilded Fist: Following a brief charge time, throws a single highly damaging punch that may instantly destroy an enemy.

Sundering Fang: Essentially chokeslams an enemy. Can lift larger enemies if Dragonclaw is active.

Wu-Tang Swordstyle

Hazard Raid: Stabs into an enemy then punches them three times, the third hit acting like Reaper's Toll.

Dragon Fang: Jumps and stabs downward on an enemy, an explosion following upon impact.

Massacre Arc: Runs a small or medium sized enemy through then lifts it up and slams it down.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 8:54 am

Tiger Break: Accepted.

Queen's Torment: Not significantly different from Brave Shot.

Tiger Fang: No, it's nothing she couldn't do on her own.

Aqua Punisher: Not significantly different from Watera.

Tiger Ambush: Sure.

Vega

Shaolin Shadow Boxing

Iron Bear Claw: Accepted.

Gilded Fist: Fine.

Sundering Fang: Fine.

Wu-Tang Swordstyle

Hazard Raid: No, just make attacks & then use Reaper's Toll.

Dragon Fang: Fine.

Massacre Arc: Fine.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 9:06 pm

With all of these instant death abilities, I suppose there needs to be some sort of precedent for revival abilities to keep things balanced. They can't be too easy to use, or else they render the death status pointless, but they also can't be too unattainable or there will be nothing to balance out an enemy that has half a chance of killing you in a single combo (Vega).

Also, I wanted to do an ability for Lilith based on cordyceps, but then I remembered that they are fungi, not plants.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 9:30 pm

Instant death abilities really aren't that common.

Aside from myself essentially having a monopoly on them and that's only because 4 > 1.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 11:03 pm

Lilith has Zantetsuken.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 11:04 pm

Where do you think the one came from?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 11:05 pm

You said "monopoly." If I have Zantetsuken, it is not a monopoly.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 11:40 pm

I also said "essentially," acknowledging that it is not a true monopoly.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 4:46 pm

Eve has one as well.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 12:41 am

When I didn't bother to take those characters into consideration and still come out ahead.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 12:56 am

That is not a good thing.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 1:13 am

That is a great thing.

It actually occurred to me there are five abilities that may result in Instant Death within the rosters of my characters.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:26 pm

It suggests your characters are probably overpowered, & now on to the reason I'm posting, I can't believe I haven't given this to Thiera yet:

Gravity: Cast a dome with a 6 foot diameter. Anything caught in the dome will be forced to the ground, with gravity reducing it to critical health. Enemies who resist gravity, are already at critical health, or who have large amounts of health will just receive average damage.

And now a couple for Lilith:

Bark Barrier: Create a wall or ring of bark that will protect a target for a brief instant. Enemies who hit the bark will be damaged by its hard, rough surface. Cannot protect against fire or ice magic, but flower, water, or light magic will be reflected back against the caster even stronger.

Brainstem: An extension of Stigma Stem that allows Lilith to take nearly complete control of any enemies it strikes for as long as the stem is embedded within them. The stem becomes stretchy & pliable, allowing for movement. She can also choose to channel her poison through a controlled enemy, also making their attacks count as flower element. Its weaknesses are that she is limited to actions she can perform with her off-hand while it is in use, & smarter enemies have a 25% chance of fighting it off through willpower with each round.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 11:55 pm

So overpowered, they're not overrunning everything.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 1:29 am

Taiyo

Rending Tiger: A series of four slashes with the last slash being accompanied by a torrent of water to wash the target away.

Tiger Fang: After grabbing an enemy with Aqua Whip, the lasso retracts to pull the enemy within striking distance then hits them multiple times, each hit being accompanied by a splash of water.

Azuma

Blizzard Raid: Throws the Keyblade covered in ice, staggering or knocking the target down depending on its size.

Blizzara Raid: Begins like Blizzard Raid although spikes protrude from the ice for piercing enemies defences.

Blizzaga Raid: Similar to Blizzara Raid although upon contact, the ice shatters sending ice crystals in all directions in front of the target.

Vega

Shaolin Shadow Boxing

Soaring Vortex: Instead of executing the final part of Soaring Raptor Blast, instead the user pulls their arms and the wind in, their hands close to their chest now holding a sphere of wind (dirt and other such debris) which they then launch at a target, lifting it into the air, size permitted.

Death Blossom: Begins with a rising kick bringing himself into the air, dropkicks the target then finishes with a series of three kicks.

Cleanse: A torrent of water washes over himself, removing Poison, Slow, and Blind.

White Wolf: Mid-combo, stamps his foot creating a burst of energy in the form of a wolf that lifts the enemy into the air.

Lone Eagle: From a grounded or aerial position, sends a blast of energy in the shape of an eagle towards a target in a manner like Demon Fist.

Wu-Tang Swordstyle

Dragon Buster: A heavy swing with the Keyblade inflicting damage with an element the enemy is weak against if it is one he utilizes. If no element is applicable, it is just a stronger than usual attack. Particularly effective against Dragoon Nobodies as well as Wyverns and other such Heartless and those associated with such creatures.

Raptor's Prey: A rising slash that brings the user into the air then finishes off by diving down, forcing the target into the ground, immobilizing it.

Raptor Ring: Throws the Keyblade spinning vertically, hitting an enemy multiple times as it passes through and returns ideally hitting the target multiple times from the front and back.

Raptor Assault: Throws the Keyblade which spins in a circular arc.

Both

Elemental Mastery: Abilities using Fire, Water, Earth, or Wind cannot be interrupted.

Relentless Assault: Physical attack power increases as the battle drags out. Staggering strikes knock enemies down, guard breaking abilities destroy barriers and shields, area of effect abilities grow slightly larger, and elemental abilities are guaranteed to inflict the associated status ailment.

Bone Splitter: A strike to an enemy's appendage, hindering their movement or attack speed depending on the appendage.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 2:08 am

Taiyo's attacks are accepted.

Hang on, are Azuma's abilities Link Abilities or are they all separate?

Vega

Shaolin Shadow Boxing

Soaring Vortex: Accepted..

Death Blossom: Accepted.

Cleanse: I think this would make him imbalanced.

White Wolf: Sure.

Lone Eagle: Sure.

Wu-Tang Swordstyle

Dragon Buster: He shouldn't have an ability that can just use any element, regardless of whether or not it's in his repertoire.

Raptor's Prey: He has enough abilities that would allow him to knock an enemy up & then hit it back down that this is unnecessary.

Raptor Ring: Accepted.

Raptor Assault: Accepted.

Both

Elemental Mastery: No. Overpowered.

Relentless Assault: No. Overpowered.

Bone Splitter: Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down