Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts 2013

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Leafy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Kingdom Hearts 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:44 pm

Preface: This RP is to be an alternate version of the Kingdom Hearts story produced thus far, with alternate protagonists and antagonists. Some characters, worlds, & objects will be retained. Others will not. Still others will be retained, but their role in the plot changed, or even retained in name only. Finally, I reserve the right to just plain make shit up, including details that haven't been brought to light yet.

story:

artifacts of light:

manifestations of darkness:

not required, but useful:

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:05 am

Taiyo Shikasu:

Hitomi Alla:

Azuma Huraka:

Xyukuse:

Vega Ballentyne:

[spoiler=Irritum]Name: Irritum
Appearance: Stands 5'8" with unkempt shoulder-length white hair the bangs covering their forehead and left eye, dull grey eyes, and unnaturally sharp canines while the majority of their face is covered in wrapping except for the eyes and mouth. The left arm is totally exposed showing various intricate markings possibly an excessive amount of scars which despite of is incredibly soft the hand having some feminine characteristics while the right arm is totally covered by a dark red wrapping that could possibly be bloodstained like the one's covering the rest of their body. Possibly attached to the wrapping or maybe their hand is a purple jewel that acts as the button for their armor.

Over top all of this is a dark and tattered yet still intact enough to conceal any defining features cloak other than the totally exposed left arm.

Their armor appears to be made of strips of dull colored steel wrapped around the wearer's entire body except for the face which sports a spooky [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as well as the button to trigger it still being exposed while still retaining the cloak.
Type: Nobody
Homeworld(s): The World That Never Was (Dark City)
Reason(s): Unaffiliated.
Bio: Appeared outside Memory's Skyscraper with only the recollection of seemingly dying and having nothing to go on except the Keyblade and a feeling like they should be searching for something which the Heartless in the area did not possess while the images on the skyscraper's television screen showed only a vampire-like creature and a voice muttering the word Irritum from which they got their name accompanied by a feeling of loss.

The scent of darkness takes them as far as The Brink of Despair where it becomes almost sickening, so they just turn back and refuse to go further choosing to wander the city making the skyscraper their home not that the constant stream of Heartless make it a suitable place to stay.

The constant struggle to maintain what they've come to see as their life led to more gaps in their memory.
Keyblade(s): Skull Noise
Glider: A flat sheet with a similar shape to that of a stealth bomber with two square protrusions where the pilot's arms are restrained in. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Style: Exsanguinating Necromancy: Balanced between magic and physical attacks, Irritum primarily uses darkness to cause status ailments, create terrifying creatures, inflict large amounts of damage and overall be a nuisance. Naturally the majority of their magic is useless without a source of darkness. With the Keyblade either in its default form, changing its shape to that of a scythe or even altering their own physical form focuses on defeating foes through status ailments or through inflicting wounds of varying sizes to make the opponent bleed out even going so far as to manipulate the target's blood to hasten their demise.

May forgo all pretenses of sophistication if injured to the point of flying into a rage, triggering the Harnessed Rage ability and sub-style.

Action Commands:

Magic Commands:

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:21 am; edited 69 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Safian:

Artexi:

Monu Aakin:

Eve Tantus:

Last edited by Leafy on Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:29 pm; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:52 pm

The sign-ups are improving, but I'll address some issues anyway:

Points relevant to Harley's sign-ups:
>The abilities for Taiyo & Hitomi look good, but only the first few can be usable at the start, & it's a little vague whether Protect is automatic or cast, what the bubbles are supposed to do, & how fast/good at tracking the ice crystal is.
>That said, I question what benefit their styles get from dual wielding.
>No other problems so far, but it might be beneficial to know how realistic the tiger head looks.

Points relevant to Leafy's sign-up:
>The Keyblade is summoned from hammerspace.
>Keyblade Armor doesn't really impede movement, & can be seen out of. The armors for both characters are also slightly vague, not really explaining the shapes of the bodies & helmets, or what the "details" are.
>The RP is most likely going to start when Simba was young. Also, the Heartless are presently very rare.
>The Keyblade Gliders seem okay, but I'm a little unclear on their appearances & dimensions.
>The Sign-Up doesn't really address any of the problems with being a lion & trying to keep the other worlds secret.
>Braided how?
>That's not really how Nobodies work. There would have to be special circumstances to become a Heartless, usually involving both internal (which she has) & external darkness. Also, Nobodies retain their memories & personalities.
>Artexi's ability names are really lame. More importantly, Earth's Blessing is too vague. That would encompass multiple abilities, if not a style all of its own.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:39 am

Protect is a Support Ability. Final Mix II had it which is where I copied the description from.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:15 am

Wow, there are less problems than I thought! I'll start working on them right away.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:40 am

Taiyo's bio done.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:51 pm

A note on Gliders: If anyone else tries to sign up some kind of surfboard/wind surfer, it's not getting approved. I'm stopping this trend right now.

For right now, these are the only issues that still need to be addressed:

Harley: 1. You've got so many abilities that you won't be able to use them all to start with. I'm thinking you'll start with the first 3 on your lists. Similarly, since Dual Wielding is not accessible at the start, I'm thinking you'll start with the first Keyblade.

2. I remain unsure if I'm going to approve Protect.

3. The way the Blizzard projectile works is still vague. I am unsure if Hitomi's Glider cannon shoots a laser, a cannon ball, something that explodes after it goes a certain distance, etc.

4. I've decided that I'm definitely not using MP, as there are multiple RPs where it's not used, & they work out just fine. Guard Break would be more useful if there was some indication that he was using it.

Leafy: "That's not really how Nobodies work. There would have to be special circumstances to become a Heartless, usually involving both internal (which she has) & external darkness. Also, Nobodies retain their memories & personalities."

Also, I hate you.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:04 am

More for Leafy:

>Artexi's current world of residence is required, as she is an Organization character.
>You know the Wayward Wind is designed to be held in a reverse grip, right?
>I think I need to know some more of Monu's abilities to know if his style is going to be viable.
>Are you aware that you don't have a bio yet?
>Let's try not to get too complicated on the spells with arbitrary "works better on allies/enemies/Nobodies/Mother Theresa" conditions. Also, do EACH of the spheres heal someone, or are they all one spell that targets one person?
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Yup, I'm working on the bio now.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:36 am

God help me, & forgive me of this most grave of sins, but all of the characters submitted so far are approved. I said I'd get started, never said I knew how far I'd get.

Euryale:

Nero:

Roatha:

Lilith:

Thiera:

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:43 pm; edited 86 times in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:47 am

Dat sign up.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:11 am

Holy take forever to sign up.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Cry about it.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:50 am

Mortal:

Noctis Talea:

Last edited by Script-Z on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:02 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 7:03 am

Mortal is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:31 am

Damn right.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:36 am

Don't try me, lady of the night.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:10 am

And no sign of starting any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:09 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:15 pm

So is this going to be your last one for a while?

Edit: Alright, so I'm already noticing, you can't be from Traverse Town. It's a town that only appears to homeless people. Hence why all of the people on the run from the Heartless live there.

Edit 2: Only other thing I'm noticing so far is that Combo Boost or whatever would only affect specific abilities, as there is nothing saying that you have to hit with an attack to continue to keep hitting it.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:22 pm

But Twilight Town is soooooooooo boring... Plus I already said I was making her from Traverse Town. Would have been nice to get the 'Oh, don't do that' then.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:26 pm

I probably didn't get the message. I re-downloaded Skype because eBuddy was constantly fucking up.

Twilight Town is just as much of a city as Traverse Town. But if that doesn't do it for you, I am literally adding New York. I was planning to do a Gargoyles world.

Edit: I also told you there were Heartless in Twilight Town a few years back, but you don't seem to have taken that into account.

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:33 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit. She is now from NYC. Any interest in adding Marvel shit, or Star Wars shit? Nomura wants to add it in KH3 now that Disney owns them.

Last edited by Script-Z on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 2013
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next