Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts 2013

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Leafy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 3:30 am

Like the part where there's words in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:38 pm

I'm really very sorry. Actually I hadn't found that you had written me a private message. You could have called me out in the open here; I wouldn't have minded honestly. In fact, if it's okay, I'd like to reply here:

Quote :
I'm not quite sure why Hinode would be talking about blasting lizards out of the sky, assuming that the lizards were the gargoyles, in front of the gargoyles. Also, I'm not sure if you know that Azuma is male.

To be perfectly honest I don't think I'm cut out for RPing here. This is such a radically different style from what I'm used to that I think I'm seriously confusing the storyline, and that would certainly explain why some of my posts have come out relatively obfuscated.

Is it too late to ask for my release from here, or would that interfere with the Kingdom Hearts narrative too greatly? I don't want to hold you guys back if I'm just not a good fit for around here.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 6:22 pm

I can't make you do anything, but I really think this is just an adjustment phase. If I can make a suggestion, what if you stay in until the next major battle? Then, if you still want to quit, you can let me know. That way, I don't have to write off the character by having him randomly fall off of the roof, or something.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 1:41 pm

Thank you for your vote of confidence. I didn't mean for that to sound like "I'm being a jerk and I'm angry" so much as "I don't want to cause you too much grief by interrupting the flow" so I hope that there are no hard feelings. I really do hope that I can adjust to this different style of play. It certainly is faster paced, and that's something I really like about it.

I tried to correct the way Hinode Kyohaku said things over in my post so that they don't infringe on anything. Was that all right, or were more edits necessary? I was actually a little lost on Azuma at first; I know it's usually a male name (I'm thinking Yano Azuma the golfer) but I've seen it as a female name too - perhaps a reference to the region in Gunma Prefecture.

I'll stick around until the next battle like you asked at least. I hope that I'll improve some by that time.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Yeah, it looks fine.

Harley should not be allowed to name things. I've made fun of Taiyo for having a boys' name many times over.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Don't worry, I still get lost some times!
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 1:30 am

I largely just pull names out of my ass as long as they sound foreign.

It's only later when I decide to find out if they have any meaning which often means nothing to the character.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:58 am

Except that Taiyo is secretly a dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:08 am

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to clear that up. Like I said, I really do hope I didn't sound at all like a jerkwad or some sort of drama queen, because that wasn't my intent, but I realize that sometimes text doesn't provide the best coverage of one's emotions and I wanted to make sure.

By the way, I'll put up a regular post in a moment or two.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:53 am

Name: Vega Ballentyne
Appearance: Stands 6'3", shoulder length black hair that is usually slicked back, and icy blue eyes.

Underneath the trademark Black Coat, he wears a plain-ass white t-shirt overtop a white collared shirt, dark blue jeans held up by a belt with a V beltbuckle that acts as the button for his armor, on his hands are a pair of bracers that cover his knuckles and on his feet are a pair of black boots with steel plates on the toes and back.

His armor is black, form fitting almost like it were made of leather and entirely covering barring his mouth and eyes.

His eyes are covered by what could best be described as a pair of night vision goggles while his mouth is covered by what looks like some kind of breathing apparatus like Nolanverse Bane.
Type: Human
Homeworld(s): Radiant Garden
Reason(s): Perhaps working with his past co-workers might not be such a bad idea after the direction the last gig went.
Bio: Was once a sword wielding guard at Ansem's castle known for taking no nonsense from anyone until Ansem's disappearance left him without a job.

Being short on members and having a thing for taking in most anyone who stepped foot near the castle, he was approached and recruited into the Organization.
Keyblade(s): End of Pain.
Glider: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Sits in the drivers seat and pilots it like most any other glider. Inside the tiger's mouth is a rotary gun.

Style: Using the Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind elements, Vega alternates between using his Keyblade and the Darkest Fear ability to combat enemies.

I) Shaolin Shadow Boxing: A set of abilities used while using the Darkest Fears ability. They're meant for engaging solitary enemies, but with enhanced speed he can engage multiple enemies if they're spread out.

1) Darkest Fears: Keyblade is replaced with a set of black claws. Unless dispelled manually or forcefully, this is his primary weapon.
2) Auto-Haste: Movement and attack speed are greatly enhanced in battle unless hindered by Slow, Stop, or any other immobilizing effect.
3) High Jump: Can jump to twice his height.
4) Blazing Strike: A flaming roundhouse kick.
5) Eagle Fall: While midair, rights himself and dropkicks an enemy beneath him.
6) Phantom Dragon Dance: Begins with an uppercut that lifts the enemy and follows through with a series of kicks before finishing with a burning kick that knocks the enemy away.
7) Beast: Creates an image of a lions head to ram an enemy, inflicting heavy damage that may break its guard as well as knock it away.
Demon Fist: Sends a projectille along the ground that staggers an enemy with a swing from his fist.
9) Dragon Crush: Reactionary ability. Vega ducks to avoid an incoming attack and counters with an uppercut that lifts an enemy. May cause Instant Death.
10) Reaper's Toll: Strikes an opponent with an open palm and knocks them back with a blast of energy.
11) Tiamat: A series of eight punches and kicks backed by a blast of wind to lift both Vega and the enemy, the last hit knocking the enemy away.
12) Lich: Smashes a fist into the ground, creating a localized quake to pulverize surrounding enemies. May cause Instant Death.
13) Dragon Dance: Jumps into the air, delivering two kicks to an airborne enemy and follows through with a backflip kick to ground the enemy.
14) Force: Projects a blast of energy from himself to damage nearby enemies. 15) Cerberus Strike: Three punches charged with Earth energy, each hit staggering the enemy.
16) Aqua Sweep: Vega's foot is surrounded with water and he performs a low kick, the water bursting to knock the enemy down.
17) Rage Blast: Punches an enemy, the attack charged with fire energy. An explosion occurs at the point of impact, damaging the enemy further.
18) Brutal Torrent: Uppercuts an enemy, lifting himself into the air where energy gathers into his fist and follows through by slamming his fist down on the opponent where a torrent of water erupts from the enemy.
19) Shattering Demon Fist: Slams his fist into the ground, generating a large shockwave around him that that knocks down non-immobile and non-airborne enemies within the area.
20) Center: Focuses his energy and bathes in a regenerating fire to heal himself and damage enemies that attack him in the process.
21) Cyclone Surge: Jumps while covered in wind, pulling an enemy up with him. Can be chained up to three times.
22) Iron Stance: Attacks cannot be interupted by enemies half his height or smaller.

II) Wu-Tang Swordstyle: A set of abilities used when the Keyblade is equipped. This style is best used for large and armored enemies as well as multiple enemies.

1) Rending Quake: Stabs forth, his Keyblade charged with energy that when released creates a localized quake beneath the enemy.
2) Tiger Rage: Starts with an upward slash that launches both himself and an enemy into the air, following through with two additional slashes and finishes with a downward slash to ground the enemy.
3) Raging Beast: Starts with a spinning slash that hits surrounding enemies and finishes by projecting an image of a lion's head that rams into the enemy in front of him inflicting heavy damage that may break the enemy's guard as well as knock it away.
4) Wind Blade: Sends out two blades of wind with a swing from his Keyblade.
5) Ram Strike: An upward slash with enough force to stagger large and armored enemies an knock back small and medium enemies.
6) Grave: Jump and slams his Keyblade down, bringing up a rock spike to stab the enemy. Can also be used from midair.
7) Malarith: Slashes with the Keyblade sending six blades of fire at the enemy.
Kraken: Surrounds his Keyblade with a water that extend towards enemies within striking distance to immbolize them if they're too large to pick up or ensnare them on the Keyblade to throw it if size permits.
9) Hell Pyre: Slashes downward at an enemy while jumping and follows through by shooting a fireball at it.
10) Fierce Demon Fang: Slams his Keyblade on the ground, creating a wide shockwave in front of him to damage enemies.
11) Infernal Torrent: A horizontal slash while the Keyblade is engulfed in fire that send a wide blade of fire over a long distance hitting enemies caught in the path.
12) White Tiger Strike: Starts with an upward slash, lifting himself in the air and follows through with a downward slash to stagger the enemy and then another to knock it down.
13) Mass Devastation: Charges his Keyblade with Earth energy and slams it on the ground sending a wave of rocks towards an oncoming enemy.
14) Absolute Domination: Slashes an enemy, knocking it into the air. While the enemy is airborne, he charges his Keyblade with fire which builds until it reaches the tip which he then fires at the airborne enemy. The fireball envelopes the enemy and explodes. Finally Vega jumps and slashes the enemy while it's on fire.

Other: Now with less Chronic Backstabbing Disorder.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 3:06 am

1. How the fuck does fire regenerate him?

2. There are already a number of dragon-shaped gliders, plus you don't explain what it does.

3. His abilities are just barely varied. In the future, try making less "knock the enemy up, then back down" or "makes a shockwave" & to make the 2 substyles more distinct.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:26 am

1) Fire cleanses. Magic, I ain't gotta explain shit.

2) There's only one other dragon-looking glider. Everything else is parasails.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:52 am

Quote :
1) Fire cleanses. Magic, I ain't gotta explain shit.

I'm saying that you do.

Quote :
2) There's only one other dragon-looking glider. Everything else is parasails.

Roatha. Mortal.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:21 am

You have people who light themselves on fire to kick things yet using fire for not kicking things is suddenly a big deal?

Exactly what I said. One other. Roatha's wyvern-looking glider.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:51 am

They're using fire to attack, & it is safe to assume that the flames are projected outwards, likely not literally lighting themselves on fire.

Mortal.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:42 am

Same concept could apply. Using the light of the sacred flame to heal while the heat harms the poor bastard who tried taking a swing at a body.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:18 am

That's fucking stupid, but whatever.

If his attacks can't be interrupted by medium enemies, that implies that they can't be stopped by Keyblade wielders.

And I'm still holding my ground on the Glider.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:53 am

I figured medium would be somewhere in the neighborhood of a Soldier, Air Soldier, crap like that while a Keyblade wielder would be more along the lines of in the same region as a Large Body.

Y'know, large.

Also one dragon to three wind surfers. It's not even like gliders matter.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:27 am

Gliders do matter, they've been involved in several fights.

I'm trying to avoid repetition, & yours would bring the total to 3 dragon gliders.

Soldiers, Air Soldiers, etc. are pretty small. Large Bodies are definitely large, though.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:53 pm

Appearance sure doesn't matter. More than half the cast wouldn't have green eyes and there wouldn't be four wind surfer-looking gliders.

I considered small to be more like Shadows and they various pallette swaps of it with the odd exception and Creepers. Things you could probably step on.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:43 am

I also said no to any more windsurfer-like Gliders, so I don't know why you keep using that example.

Then I would change the wording to say that he can't be interrupted by any enemies less than half of his height. Or, alternatively, just any small-sized enemies.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:15 pm

Changed.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:07 pm

I suppose that is good enough. I can include something for him in my next post if I have some idea of where he would be or what he would be doing.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:06 am

My guess would be Organization things.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:13 am

Helpful. As most of the Organization were on missions before Nero attacked Senthose, I suppose it'd make the most sense if he were back at his old job guarding the castle at Radiant Garden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 2013
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next