Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts 2013

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Leafy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:27 am

Hitomi

Lovers Moon: Creates a projection of a bluish pink moon above an ally bestowing a Regen-like effect on them.

Azuma

Void Attack: Less likely to be staggered or knocked down by frontal melee attacks while performing actions.

And with that, these fools will be complete barring any rejections.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Tue May 27, 2014 5:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:13 pm

Taiyo

Waterja: No. Area is way too big.

Esuna: Accepted.

Stop: Accepted.

Tiger Rage: Not accepted, for it is effectively the same thing as Sword Rain Tiger.

Prism Windmill: I'd accept it, but I don't know why you wouldn't use an upgraded form.

Hitomi

Dual Punishment: Not accepted, there is no reason why she couldn't just do this normally.

Stop Flow: Accepted.

Duo Bracer: Accepted.

Aqua Sweep: Accepted.

Lovers Moon: Not accepted, Blue Moon does that & more.

Aqualung: Accepted.

Float: Accepted.

Azuma

Void Attack: No. Pretty sure I already addressed that I didn't even give immunity to stagger to Euryale.

Demi Blade: Accepted.

Dark Impulse: Accepted.

Adrenaline: Accepted.

Critical Impact: Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:27 pm

The area is the same as almost every other "ja" spell I had posted that you had accepted.

Two different things. Sword Rain Tiger has nothing to do with jumping and is effectively useless against anything airborne.

I had no idea there was anything other than Prism Windmill.

And the difference between the last stagger immunity ability I had posted was that was full blown immunity. That is pretty much Taiyo's Status Ward only replace chance to resist status ailments with chance to resist being staggered. And what you do with your characters should have no bearing on what I do with mine.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Quote :
The area is the same as almost every other "ja" spell I had posted that you had accepted.

I have never approved an ability with a 24 foot diameter.

Quote :
Two different things. Sword Rain Tiger has nothing to do with jumping and is effectively useless against anything airborne.

Accepted, then.

Quote :
I had no idea there was anything other than Prism Windmill.

Roatha's Thunderwheel, for example, is a variant of Prism Windmill that covers the Keyblade in lightning.

Quote :
And the difference between the last stagger immunity ability I had posted was that was full blown immunity. That is pretty much Taiyo's Status Ward only replace chance to resist status ailments with chance to resist being staggered.

Then you mean "may or may not." In this case, I still do not approve, but for different reasons. It is vague when the ability should go into effect, & even if you added a qualifier like "50% of the time," I'm not going to flip a coin or whatever every time Azuma gets hit with a physical attack, since most attacks are physical.

Quote :
And what you do with your characters should have no bearing on what I do with mine.

Not true, they all exist in the same universe, & therefore must be subject to the similar rules. For reference, here is what I gave Euryale:

Quote :
Defender: When attacking or blocking, if struck from the front, small & medium attacks have a 0% chance of stopping her or throwing her back, large attacks have a 25% chance, & very large attacks have a 50% chance.

Note how it applies in very specific circumstances, & is still limited.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:56 pm

For whatever reason I said radius as opposed to whatever the usual wording is.

And given the proposed Void Attack works like Taiyo's Status Ward the problems you're complaining about in a hypothetical situation occur in reality.

Of course you're just likely to forget most passive abilities exist.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:29 pm

Quote :
For whatever reason I said radius as opposed to whatever the usual wording is.

Usually, it's "within 12 feet," though I really should require "diameter" to be stated.

Quote :
And given the proposed Void Attack works like Taiyo's Status Ward the problems you're complaining about in a hypothetical situation occur in reality.

...Do try to read the actual words that I am using, as I say them for specific reasons.

Physical attacks: Comprise most things that ever hit a character. The ghouls from the Graveyards were physical attacks. All of the Heartless that use their claws (Shadows, Soldiers, Power Wilds, etc.) are using physical attacks.

Status effects: Are used against characters very rarely. Thiera & Lilith seized up from lightning recently. Euryale was inflicted with Stop via the Friends on the Other Side. I think that was pretty much it.

Making Status Ward much easier to manage.

Quote :
Of course you're just likely to forget most passive abilities exist.

That's why I require clarification, which you do not give me enough of & complain whenever I ask for it. For instance, it was never made clear whether HP Gain was always active or had to be turned on.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Edited Waterja so it has the usual wording.

And edited Void Attack so it uses the same wording as Taiyo's Status Ward.

Sounds like you need to step your game up. Million billion Heartless and God knows what else. They don't all fight by hitting things until they stop moving.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:20 am

Waterja is fine.

Void Attack, you are still not getting. It is acceptable to have an ability that lessens the likelihood of status effects because status effects are uncommon. It is not acceptable to have an ability that negates staggering from physical attacks, because that can happen all of the damn time.

There is also another reason why I will not give immunity to that. Look at an enemy like the Groundshaker & tell me how it makes any sense that it can't knock you down because you have an ability.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:28 am

How do most things in this series make any sense?

And you tell me. Is Euryale exempt from not getting knocked down by a Groundshaker despite having such an ability that prevents such via percentages which you had said you would not accept if I were to have included such?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:35 am

It doesn't render her unable to be knocked down by a Groundshaker, it means that half of the time, she won't be. As it only takes effect whenever she is attacking or blocking, then she would probably just be kind of pushed. And she has no defense against attacks from behind.

Oh, & you also neglected to observe those little facts that I italicized.

I'm trying to be patient, but seriously, R-E-A-D. Everything. Not just the parts that you want to use against me.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:36 am

"It's a bit ridiculous to believe that something like a Groundshaker can't knock you down just because you're attacking."

But since she could also be blocking, that makes it acceptable.

Had I said fifty percent of the time or so it still would have been rejected, but it's okay when you do it as well as feature lower percentages or immunity so long as it's a small enemy which are the most common sizes.

Now I changed it to include frontal attacks while performing actions which you said previously was a nice start, but is still likely to be denied.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:11 pm

Quote :
But since she could also be blocking, that makes it acceptable.

She has to be doing something to gain the resistance.

Quote :

Had I said fifty percent of the time or so it still would have been rejected, but it's okay when you do it as well as feature lower percentages or immunity so long as it's a small enemy which are the most common sizes.

Small attacks can't stagger her (from the front while she's attacking or blocking) because small attacks cause little stagger to begin with. Also, it is "attacks," not "enemies." In this way, Euryale cannot gain near immunity to strong bosses based on their size.

Quote :
Now I changed it to include frontal attacks while performing actions which you said previously was a nice start, but is still likely to be denied.

I didn't really mean that you should start copying Euryale's ability. But 1 thing at a time: It is still too vague, which again, makes it too hard to manage, considering that physical attacks are going to be occurring nearly constantly.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:49 pm

Euryale's is the only acceptable definition, so....
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:17 pm

No, Euryale was an example of how many restrictions there need to be on an ability that grants any kind of resistance to something so basic as staggering.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:47 pm

Restrictions that had I used would've been rejected.

Only acceptable when you do it.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:30 am

Hitomi

Lover's Moon: Creates a projection of a bluish pink moon above an ally bestowing a Regen-like effect on them.

Frost Surge: Conjures up three blocks of ice to spin around her, hitting multiple enemies which then explode knocking the enemies away.

Azuma

Void Attack: Less likely to be staggered or knocked down by frontal melee attacks from large non-boss enemies while performing actions.

Sign-Up:

Name: Xyukuse
Appearance: Stands five foot nine, poofy almost afro-like brown-black hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. Wears a black slim fitting t-shirt under underneath a dark red gi and baggy camo cargo shorts held up with a white shoe string belt. Around his neck os a pair of black headphones, the cord inside his shirt connected to a portable music device in his pocket All of this he wears under the signature Organization cloak. On his left wrist is a bluish silver bangle with a scale-like pattern and a green "jewel" which is actually the button to activate his armor.

On his feet he wears Geta with steel plates on the bottom.

His armor resembles that of a samurai with splotches of dark blue and grey haphazardly applied for color. Attached to the helmet to conceal his face appears to be a gas mask as well as the sides around the ears to be headphone speakers.
Type: Nobody
Homeworld(s): Radiant Garden, Traverse Town
Reason(s): Get in lots of fights and overall be a heartless bastard.
Bio: Born Yusuke Kanade, life was pretty awful in Radiant Garden which got even worse when after participating in one of many heart and darkness related experiments that go on at the castle because there isn't much else to do and the castle seemed kind of neat at the time, a dragon Heartless was born as was Xyukuse.

For awhile he dicked around Traverse Town noting it to be a lot bit like Radiant Garden which is to say awful, but worse because it lacks a castle.

Some time after the aformentioned experiment (results unknown to him for obvious reasons) and coming back as a Nobody, something he did not know until it was explained to him by someone within the Organization (a recruitment officer, he figures) that found him in Traverse Town, he figured he just plain ol' came back from the dead.

Having not much else to lose, he decided to shack up with the Organization to "Fuck shit up," and their numbers are pretty lacking. Larxene being a total babe also aided in his decision to join.

Keyblade(s): Chaos Ripper, Frolic Flame.
Glider: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. On the underside near the controls is a laser cannon capable of being rotated to attack targets without having to change the entire vehicles direction.
Style: Melodic Beatdown: Using Fire, Darkness, Earth, and Wind, Xyukuse makes use of a multitude of attacks ranging from slow, but hard hitting blows by wielding the Chaos Ripper in both hands or quick but weaker blows by using the Chaos Ripper in one hand and when applicable the Frolic Flame in the other for parrying and other attacks.

Seldomly stays still for long unless he has to, he also employes a lot of footwork taking advantage of the steel plates on his footwear to either kick an enemy or use them for defense.

Havoc Strike: Jumps and spins into the air, then slams onto the ground at an angle, striking the enemy with the full force of his weight. From here, he can quickly follow up with another kick or attack with his Keyblade.
Soul Robber: Creates a "rope" of darkness between five and eight feet long which he can use to either whip enemies or grab hold of and reel in to bring in close. Alternatively he can attach it to the Chaos Ripper to attack enemies with that, but the line cannot extend past five feet and is more likely to snap should he do this.
Slag Assault: Leaps into the air, slamming the Chaos Ripper into the ground as he lands to launch a large wave of rocks at the enemy. Short range of about three feet. May hit multiple enemies if clustered together.
Fang Blade: Slashes diagnally downward with the Chaos Ripper and follows through with a jumping upward slash to life the enemy into the air. When the Frolic Flame is available, can knock the enemy down with a swing from it.
Devil's Inferno: Swipes horizontally in front of him with his unarmed hand or the Frolic Flame ablaze with fiery energy. He then follows up by slamming the Chaos Ripper into the ground in front of him to create a fiery shock wave that lifts the enemy.
Devil's Maw: Smashes the Chaos Ripper into the ground in front of him creating a shallow crater about two and a half feet wide, flames erupting around him damaging enemies caught within.
Swallow Fury: Phases through an enemy and strikes with an uppercut from behind, followed by two rising kicks and a final slash, lifting both him and the enemy into the air. If the initial uppercut fails to stagger the enemy, the attack will not continue.
Dark Star: Wreaths one or both Keyblades in darkness and attacks with a two hit spinning attack (four hits if dual wielding) that creates a shockwave and summons a meteor to hit the opponent a third (or fifth) time. May Blind and/or stun the enemy.
Blazing Tempest: Somesaults in a straight line through the air with the Chaos Ripper extended outward to repeatedly slash enemies while covered in flames.
Other: Nobody remembers this guy.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:06 am

Lover's Moon: Accepted.

Frost Surge: Accepted.

Void Attack: It doesn't really make sense that he'd only be resistant to large enemies. But I would allow that, since it doesn't affect bosses & is easy to manage. In fact, I would let you remove one of the restrictions, since its affect is so limited.

Xyukuse: The town of Radiant Garden has never been overrun by Heartless. Even if it were, it is doubtful that a wooden sword would serve him very much. Also, his goal makes him sound like he'd try to fuck up the plot.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:14 am

I said other beasties simply because there is always something running amok in Radiant Garden whether it be Heartless as is usually the case or Unversed. And wooden swords and foam bats work as well as anything in Kingdom Hearts.

Also I had a male Larxene in mind whose overall purpose is to be a raging bitch all day erryday. Sans the raging part.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:26 am

Radiant Garden is peaceful. Only the castle is overrun by monsters & that's fairly recent. And no, they don't. There was specifically a part where Sora got his wooden sword back so that you could see how useless he was with it, even at ridiculous levels.

I need insurance that he won't do shit like kill the Sultan because it's funny.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:35 am

I need somewhere that has an influx of beasties which apparently isn't everywhere that normally has a mess of them. I'd also like to avoid rehashing the ol' X villain stole Y's heart or whatever the hell Artexi's plot is.

There's also nothing funny about senseless murder to someone that's not a sociopath.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:42 am

...I can totally hear Senthose going, "Ha-HA, the fat man DIED!"

That said, he sounds like a sociopath.

Thing is, the whole point is that the RP started when monsters weren't really common. There were a few isolated Heartless rampages about a decade ago because Senthose was doing unauthorized field tests, but there was no world where there were regular Heartless or Unversed attacks, until veeeeery recently.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:49 am

Well shit, now I can't be a unique snowflake.

You were going to use Maleficant anyways, right?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:51 am

I was, but I am unsure whether or not she will have anything to do with Radiant Garden. I'm just getting around to introducing the wizards.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:55 am

Everyone has a hard on for Radiant Garden.

He already looks like a rummage sale reject as is. I'm not sure if I can justify that by having his home world be anywhere that doesn't have a diverse population.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 4:36 pm

What's wrong with Artexi's plot?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 2013
Page 7 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next