Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making A Comeback

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Making A Comeback - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:56 pm

Mortal tried to stand, but stumbled back down. "Crap, this might be an issue..." She said, though she did flick away the tongues of flame still eating away at Vanessa.

--

Noct sliced the slab into pieces with thin lines of water, then spread the remaining debris away from her with a net of water channeling the stones down to the floor before they reached her. As for the other two volleys, she dodges into the locker room, then comes back out and shoots an ice ball at the earth bender's head.

--

Gabe puts up a wall of fire to, hopefully, turn the blades into nothing more harmful than steam.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:33 am

*A bomb lands between them, which Euryale gets rid of by flipping a section of the floor over. There is an explosion down below, & another knocks her wall down. She starts punching, hurling chunks of debris at the attacking Purists.*

"No kidding! I really didn't want to do this, but they've left me no choice!"

*She spreads her arms, causing the floor beneath the Purists to collapse. Having successfully destroyed a large section of 2 hallways, she tosses the stolen katana out of the broken window & jogs up to Mortal & tries to help her support her weight.*
=================================
*Eve lives too far away to even see the building. Over the radio, she can hear more fire blasts. Shiro Shinobi is saying something, but it is drowned out. Eventually, everything goes silent.*
=================================
*Seeing things start getting FPS, & another Earthbender get knocked down, Aamon frowns. He decides to run off & let his zombie slaves take care of things. Roatha spins a sphere of fire around himself & Astarte, just rying to withstand the attacks of the remaining pair of Firebenders.*
==================================
*There are a couple of people standing guard at the base of the staircase, but he is not sure who. Beyond this is the exit.*
==================================
*Senthose keeps dodging icicles, generating more hallucinogenic fog, which he sends down the hallway.*

Kane<We're sitting ducks down here. You, sandbender! I could use your assistance!>

*Together they palm thrust towards the roof, opening a hole to the upper hallway.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:25 am

Mortal shakily gets back up, "Thanks. Sorry for being dead weight."

--

Noct frowned as Aamon got away, and split her ice ball in half and launched the two at the fire benders heads at high speeds, as that has thus far proved a winning strategy.

--

Gabe begins to back away from all the hubbub and towards the newly created escape route, sending a volley of blasts at Voland and his merry band of assholes.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:50 am

<There's some people at the bottom of the stairs.>

*He turns to Thiera*

<Without much earth, I'm pretty much useless in a fight. Could you give me a hand if it comes to a fight?>
===
*Tirea follows Gabe, sending more icicles at Voland and friends*
---
*Eve looks around to see if anything out of the ordinary is going on around her house*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:51 pm

"I'm just returning the favor, aren't I? Wait...listen to that."

{Citizens of Republic City: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've been wanting to introduce myself to you for some time. I have a few simple questions for you to ponder. Has the Bending Government of this city not promised that they would protect you? And listening to this broadcast...do you FEEL protected? That woman you heard a moment ago was supposed to be one of the best in the Bending World, but now she lies unconscious at my feet. If I were the Purist Leader, she would be dead right now. Speaking of her, I would now like to specifically address the non-benders in the audience: By tomorrow it will be common news that she is no more. "An accident," they will tell you. Make no mistake, the Purist Leader was a violent thug, but is that what the Bending Regime calls "justice"? Senthose & Zolt have been arrested, tried, & allowed to continue their crimes multiple times now! Agni Kai suspects have been released back onto the streets in the dozens! Even Yakone managed to start a new life somewhere. And all were Benders! So in spite of the fact that most of this city's criminals are Benders, the non-Benders are the ones who meet a violent end! Where is her trial? Where is her justice? Is there no end to this madness? I have come to tell you that there IS a solution! From this day forward, there will be no more Purists! Those who truly believe in justice will be allowed to join the Equalists, and together we will purge the criminals among us who sully our good names...and then, we shall TEAR DOWN the TYRANNICAL Bending Regime & replace it with a new, fair-minded government. The Era of Bending is over. The Era of Equality...has...BEGUN!}

*Suddenly, all over the building, air vents open & start spewing out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].*
===================================
*This time, only 1 is beaned. The other whirls around, quickly melting the ice sphere & charges a bolt of lightning with his other hand. The room flashes blue as he fires it at Noctis.*
Thiera<It's not really what I was trained for, but I suppose. Aroma...everyone else, stand back, until we signal that the way is clear!>
*There isn't even anyone on the road around Eve's house.*
*Once everyone is under the hole, Kane raises a pedestal to take them through the hole in the roof.*

Tarrlok<Which way is Saxeus?>

*He points. Then when everyone has taken a few steps in that direction, he turns back & punches the ground, collapsing a section of the floor. He sneers at the rubble.*

Kane<Now who rushes into things & gets themselves killed?>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:11 am

*Monu nods and approaches the stairs, stopping when whoever is at the bottom of the stairs comes into sight*
===
*Tirea turns back towards the rubble, thinking that this probably isn't over*
---
*Eve hears the radio broadcast and runs back in the house, filled with rage. She dresses in clothing that would allow her to move easily, then waits to see if anything else is going to be broadcasted*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:29 am

Astarte ignored the hot concrete that pelted her and other distractions, focusing solely on healing Roatha.

Dalia looked at the knife wielding Purist, seeing how he would react to this news.

Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:59 pm

Noct once again dives into one of the open rooms in the hallway, "Is Roatha any better? I don't particularly like fighting a firebender without water." She ducks back into the hall when the flash of lightning passes away, and shoots the a few needles off of the remaining half of her ball of ice at the bender's gut.

--

Mortal flinched a bit when the flyers started flying everywhere, "Dammit... it was an accident. I can't believe what is going on today!"

--

Gabe let out an aggravated sigh, "I just want this to be over... Wait, did that guy say that the Purist leader died?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:28 am

*Tarrlok & Franz look at Kane a little suspiciously as he leads them down the hallway.*

Kane<We need to take this staircase to get back to the Councilman.>

*That he does.*
=============================
*Being hypnotized, the man promptly ignores his bleeding stomach, turning to redirect a weak blast of flame that Roatha shot at him.*
"...We have to get to the commentator's box. If there's a phone nearby, we can call a rescue in, but the priority should be protecting the innocent."

*Supporting Mortal's weight, she moves in that direction.*

"...Also, I destroyed the floor, so we can only go down this hallway anyway."
*He looks stunned. Apparently deciding this isn't going well, he runs away.*
*2 Red Monsoons turn, firing ice needles from their water skins up the staircase. Thiera raises her hand, causing them to stop & hover in midair.*
*The radio just plays static.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:38 am

Noct let out a sigh, "Right..." She then sneaks the ball of ice behind his head and jerks her fist back in an attempt to crack him in the back of the head.

--

Gabe follows.

--

"Well, I'm in no condition to complain," Mortal said, "Lets get going." With that Mortal continued on with her one good leg.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:43 am

Astarte wasn't exactly sure what to do, but looked to see how extensive the wounds she was healing actually were and if she need to continue right at the moment.

Dalia started inspecting herself to see the damage.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:57 am

*Noctis is successful in this endeavor. He falls to the ground, unconscious. Meanwhile, Roatha tries to back up & stand up.*

"I'm fine, don't worry about me."
*They come to the door of a spectator's box that's been left ajar. When Kane runs in, they find that there are pinkish puddles all over the floor. Lying slumped up against the corner is the potential Earth Councilman, unconscious, his robes torn in several spots & probably concealing wounds.*

Kane<Will anyone be able to heal him?!>
*When they get to the commentator's box, Mortal's feeling has mostly returned. Euryale peaks around the door, then heads in, taking care not to slip on the red beads & Fire Nation pendants scattered around the room. She notices first that the window has been shattered in one spot, & second that Shiro Shinobi & Keter Aurora lying face down at different ends of the room. Shiro looks stiff & lets out a muffled "Who's there?" while Keter is limp & in an awkward position. The sleeves of her blue dress are barely hanging on after having been torn, the skin underneath showing obvious defensive bruises. Her hair, which has small bits of glass in it, has fallen out of place & is covering her face, & she also sports a red stain at the crown of her head. Her heels had been kicked off at some point & are now unaccounted for. Finally, one of her hands is pointed at the door, still frozen in a lightning generation gesture. Euryale walks further in & looks behind her, noticing burn marks all over the wall.*
====================================
*Dalia has dozens of arrowheads sticking an inch deep into her flesh all over her torso & arms, that's the extent of the damage. There are also a few in her calves. It all goes a long way in explaining why she even the slightest movement is so painful.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:06 am

"We should get out of here before things get any worse," Noct said.

--

Gabe looks to Tirea.

--

Mortal makes her way over to Keter to check to make sure she is still alive.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:48 am

Astarte's healing water came off of him, and the glow began to disappear. She was unsure, but figured he was alright for the moment. She started taking a defensive position with her water suspended in front of her.

Dalia sighed and resigned herself to staying where she was.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:02 am

*Keter still has a pulse & is breathing, though somewhat irregularly. Euryale goes to flip Shiro over.*

"What happened in here?"

<It was quite a spectacle, a man in a white mask, he moved like no athlete I've ever seen. When I refused to give him the mic, he Chi Blocked me. I don't know what happened to Ms. Aurora.>

"Well, you don't seem too shaken up, if you're still talking like that...by the looks of it, she fired a few large blasts of fire--I'm not sure how she didn't hit him, but they had a fight up close...at which point he hit her head off of the window. Hard. As she fell she tried to shoot lightning at him, but lost consciousness."

*She points to where everything went down.*
===============================
"So, what, we just run out of the door?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:13 am

"Well, she is alive, but we need to call in an ambulance for her," Mortal said, moving her slightly so that she is no longer in an awkward position, "How are we doing on finding a phone?"

--

"I suppose we could stay, maybe get something to eat at the concession stand," Noct replied.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:11 am

*Tirea looks down*

<I've never healed before, you know that....>

===
*Monu takes his earth bracelet and shapes it into two small stone, then sends them at high speed towards the Red Monsoons' heads*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:16 am

OOC: That WAS her... right?

"You healed a tree before," Gabe said.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:19 am

<That's different. I guess I can try though.>

*Tirea kneels down and tries to heal the man*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:44 am

*She's slapping water on him, but it's just kind of running off.*

Kane<This is ridiculous. None of you know how to heal? Fine, get out of my way.>

*He shoves Tirea aside & rips off one of Saxeus's sleeves, tying a tourniquet around his arm.*
"There isn't one in here. How about I go look for one while you stand guard?"
*That just kind of annoys them. They rush the 2 benders, tackling them. The icicles revert to liquid & rain down around them.*

<The concrete! The concrete!>
"I meant that we should try to help. We still have no idea how Euryale & Mortal are doing, or Gabe, Tirea, & Ven. And that guy beat up Keter & Shiro Shinobi. I guess they're kind of important."

*He shrugs.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:49 am

*Tirea glares at Kane, but then looks back at the ground*
===
*Monu kicks at the groin of the man attacking him, then throws him off. Monu then covers him in concrete*

Last edited by Leafy on Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:57 am

Astarte doesn't venture her opinion, but waits eagerly for them to decide.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Mortal looked around at the rest of the failed firebending that went on, and nodded, "Sure." She looked back at Euryale, "Please be safe."

--

"Mortal and Euryale are police officers," Noct said, "They're prepared for this sort of thing. I don't mean to be insulting, as I'm definitely including myself in this list, but what could we really do to help that wouldn't be just getting in the way? If anything, the best way to help is to get out of here and try to get them some reinforcements."

--

Gabe rubbed Tirea's shoulder in an 'at-least-you-tried' kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:25 pm

*Euryale returns a minute or so later. In this time, Shiro has regained enough sensation to pull himself over to the wall & into a sitting position.*

"I've--actually, hold on."

*She takes the transmitter in her hand & holds it up to her mouth.*

"Those who aren't in immediate danger should listen to me: I am Euryale, an officer of the law. My partner & I have managed to send a message to headquarters. As we speak, police & rescue workers from all over the city are converging on this arena. In addition to this, the Triads seem to be retreating. Everything should be under control soon. Nevertheless, as a precaution, all civilian bystanders near a clear & open exit should escape immediately, while those who aren't should hide somewhere safe. And to any Triad members still in the arena, whatever you may call yourselves: Do not run. Do not fight back. You're only making your downfall that much harder. End of line."

*She turns off the radio & turns to Mortal, sighing.*

"So, how was that?"

<I think it was a real humdinger of a broadcast!>

*Shiro gives her a thumbs up.*
"That arguably puts them in even more danger. You've seen how Senthose & What's-Her-Name act, what if--"

*He gestures to some imaginary Triad leaders, then looks up as Euryale proclaims her dominance over the sound system.*

"Well...that still doesn't account for the team!"
======================================
*Kane continues trying to use ties to restrict Saxeus's blood flow.*

V"...If only I hadn't left my tools in the locker room, we could try stitching up his wounds."
======================================
*The other Monsoon hears Euryale's pronouncement & decides to run out of the exit. Unfortunately, Thiera & Monu are now being trampled by the angry mob chasing him out.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:05 pm

*Monu bends the concrete around him and Thiera, lifting them above the mob*

<Are you hurt?>
===
*Tirea puts her arms around Gabe, a few tears rolling down her face*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making A Comeback
Page 23 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum