Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making A Comeback

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Making A Comeback - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:44 am

V"Well, thanks. It was nothing, really. I'm just glad that he didn't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:49 am

<Um...well...>

*Tirea stares at the ground for several seconds, composing herself*

<It's you. I was always a big fan of yours...and when I got to be on your team...you were so nice. I focused so much on pro-bending training that I kinda lost contact with a lot of my old friends...You introduced me to a new group of friends...>

*Tirea wipes away some tears from her eyes*

<Remember the time when I acted like a bitch then we got attacked by the spirit? The truth is that I had my heart set on just hanging out with you...I didn't mean anything by it. I know I act inappropriate at times, but I've really been tying to work on it...>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:01 am

Gabe is shocked, and feels her face flush, "I... I don't know what to say. Wow, that is probably the last thing you want to hear right now." She ran a hand through her hair, and paced around a bit, "Listen, Tirea, I think you're great. I like you a lot, as a friend. You're funny, and sweet, and bubbly, but I just never thought of you that way. I'm not sure I ever will. I'm flattered, Tirea, but, I just don't think of you that way."

--

Noct smiled, and just swirled her drink around a bit, looking at the liquid sloshing about.

"You alright, Noct?" Mortal asked, "You have a far off stare."

"Just thinking," Noct said.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:11 am

Astarte continued to down absinthe, her stupid grin fading at the same rate as her drink.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:16 am

*Tirea wipes her eyes again*

<I didn't think so...you like Ven or Noctis or Astarte. You don't have to go listing the things you like about me in an attempt to make me feel better, it's going to hurt all the same.>

*Tirea turns back to where the others are*

<I really don't feel like drinking tonight, so I'll catch you later. Please don't tell anyone what I said though...>

*With that, she exits the house, and hails a cab*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:20 am

*A yellow Satomobile with a black roof & a sign with whatever the characters for "taxi" are on its roof pulls up. A man yells from inside.*

<Where to?>
=================================
E"Am I missing something?"

V"I guess it didn't go well...."

*Roatha looks from her to Gabe to Astarte, then frowns at his feet.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:23 am

"Shame..." Astarte said quietly, finishing her second glass.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:25 am

"Wait, Tirea, that isn't it! Dammit..." Gabe let out a long sigh, wondering if she should return to the rest of the group or head out too. Since Euryale was her ride she sucked in a deep breath, then let out a long sigh, and returned to the group.

Mortal noticed Gabe as she came in, then became aware that she was alone, "Aw..."

Noct looked up, then saw Gabe, "Aw..."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:05 am

*Tirea gives him her mother's address then gets inside*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:20 am

*Eventually, Euryale drives everyone home. Once it's just her & Mortal, she looks shocked & touches the wall.*

E"Mortal, please get me a piece of paper!

OOC: To be continued....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making A Comeback
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: