Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making A Comeback

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:17 am

News Update:
======================================
*The next day, Ven is walking down the hall when the ring of Noctis's phone startles her. She looks around, but doesn't see Noctis coming, so she nervously pulls off the ear piece & tries to talk into it.*

"H-hello?"

Selena<Please speak into the mouthpiece.>

*Ven jerks away from the noise assaulting her face, then finds the other end & speaks into it.*

"Who is this?"

Selena<This is the "Waterbender's Club." It's been a while since Noctis Talea has been in attendance, & we would like to meet with her, as soon as possible. Do you think that you can relay all of that to her?>

"Um, yes, sure."

*Selena hangs up. Confused, Ven follows suit.*
*Though he's not sure if this is a good idea, Roatha knocks on Astarte's door.*
*A guard bangs on the door of the Terrible Trio's cell door.*

<Your trial's tomorrow!>
*Monu is supposed to go to work soon, but doesn't really know what he's supposed to do now, on account of the fact that his boss is dead.*
*Dalia gets a call telling her that the factory is going to be closed for a few hours for a safety review, & so she shouldn't come in today.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:31 am

After a few moments Roatha hears a response muffled by possibly two doors. It sounds like "Who's there?"

"Got it," Hector called back.

Dalia sighed following the call and took up a newspaper. She looked for any news regarding the Agni Kais in custody.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:25 am

Mortal is presumably asleep in Euryale's bed, dreaming happy things.

--

Noct is asleep.

--

Gabe is out joggin', liek a bawz.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:03 am

"It's Roatha. I wanted to...I don't even know...."
=============================
*Ven writes the message down & slips it under her door, along with a note that she's going out for a walk. She then heads out.*
*There is a small mention that their trials are starting tomorrow.*
*Sitting on a nearby bench is Keter. She has placed a red cushion on it for her to sit on, her legs crossed, & her arms also crossed in her lap. Today, she's wearing a blue dress with a white tie around her waist & opera gloves. If Gabe looks closely, there are faint flames of a darker blue around the bottom & neckline. She is facing her hands, but her eyes are closed.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:16 am

Gabe jogged passed without realizing that she was staring.

--

Noct eventually wakes up and notices the note. With a small yawn she goes to her bathroom to freshen up, then heads to her phone to return the phone call.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:18 am

There was a pause which ended with the sounds of a chair being shifted away from the door and two different locks being undone. The door opened just enough for her face to be visible, allowing Roatha to see that she was pale, sweaty and her eyes were bloodshot. She spoke with a hoarse morning voice, "Would, uh, you like to come in?"

Dalia decided to go to the park, taking the newspaper and a sandwich with her.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:29 am

"Uh...sure. I mean, if you don't mind, that is."
=================================
Senthose<Hello, Noctis. Turns out the Big House had some big news that I need to fill everyone in on.>
*Keter opens her eyes, looking to Gabe & smiling a coy grin.*

<See something you like? And watch out for that lamp post.>
*The park is basically deserted.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:33 am

"Huh?" Gabe said, snapped out of her ogling, with a sudden stop, throwing her arms out in front of her. When she realizes she is okay she also realizes she was caught staring, and feels a wave of embarrassment, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare..." Gabe said.

--

"Good to hear your voice again," Noct said, "Should I come in, or can you tell me over the phone?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:34 am

"Hold on..." Astarte's face disappeared for a moment and the sound of a chair being pushed further away came back. The door was then opened fully and Astarte gestured for him to come inside while looking over his shoulder at nothing in particular.

Dalia found a shady area and sat down with her things.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:31 am

*Monu heads out, stopping to pick up some flowers, then heads down to the cafe*
---
*Tirea is in her room, when there's a knock on the door. Her mother walks in*

Ryuku:<Tirea?>

Tirea:<Mom, what are you doing here?>

Ryuku:<Your father called, and said you were very depressed, so I thought we could go out to lunch and shop a bit.>

*Tirea nods, and they exit the house, heading towards Ryuku's car. Once inside, they start off towards the part of Republic cCty with nice restaurants*
---
*Eve is presumably still at the hospital, reading a newspaper*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:21 am

Senthose<Thanks, it's good to be back. Anyway, I could probably tell you over the phone, if I had to, but it would probably be best if you could come in.>
=====================================
<No matter, I'm sure you couldn't help but stare. Beauty was meant to be observed, just don't stare at the sun for too long.>
*The cafe appears to be closed. He can see Roatha stepping in to the house nearby.*
Purist Arrests Continue: As of this morning, there have been 6 more arrests, of 9 total suspects. Police have yet to find the Leader, who attempted to assassinate Council Delegate Tenzin last night, but they believe that they're closing in on her. Some suspects are hinting that they're ready to name Purist Hideouts, as part of a plea bargain.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:27 am

Astarte closed the door after him, locked it, and pushed the chair back into place, wedged under the door handle. She walked into the living room, "You can take a seat anywhere you like. Do you... would you like something to eat or drink? Tea?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:06 pm

*Monu heads over and knocks on the door*
---
*Tirea and her mother head into a restaurant*
---
I wonder if they found her.

*Eve turns the page*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Astarte turned around with a start and looked at the door, "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:30 pm

<It's me, Monu. Sorry for bothering you.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:36 pm

"It is fine," Noct said, "I'm on my way now. Good bye." With that Noct hung up and went to get dressed in something more appropriate. She changed into a pair of black shoes, and black slacks with a white shirt, and black sunglasses.

She hopped into her car, and drove down to their usual rendezvous.

--

"Uh, yea..." Gabe said, still a bit embarrassed, "I don't really think I want to stare at the sun as much as-- er, you know... things that won't blind me."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:48 am

"Hold on," Astarte returned to the door, removed the chair and opened it up for him. "Would you like to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:46 pm

*Roatha had enough time to get off, "No, I'm fine, thanks" before a wild wanker appeared at the door.*
*The Monsoons recognize her immediately, letting her into the basement. When she gets down there, Selena & Volund are already on the couch. Senthose is, once again, behind the bar. He's ducked down, digging into the fridge, so it's questionable whether or not he knows that Noctis has arrived.*

"The cleaning crew worked all night to get this place in a fit state. Maybe I should give them a raise."
*The rest of the newspaper is just updates on the previous night. New information is that Tenzin survived & returned to Air Temple Island, that though the spirits victims returned some of the missing people were not among them, & that the owner of the cafe where the shooting took place had died.*
"I...see....in any case, I should congratulate you on your game."
*Euryale awakens, & sits up in bed.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:15 pm

*Monu hands Astarte the flowers when she opens the door*

<I'm so sorry.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:31 pm

Astarte forced the tiniest of smiles and accepted the flowers, "Thank you... I'm afraid the cafe won't be open today... probably not for a little while. Also, you are very welcome to the funeral if you would like to come. It will be (date and location)."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:50 am

"Oh, thanks," Gabe said with a smile, "It was a close one." Gabe felt herself nearly giddy that Keter seemed to be interested in congratulating her.

--

"Care to get me a glass of vodka while you're down there?" Noct asked, walking up to the bar.

--

Mortal stirred and wrapped her arms around Euryale's waist, still sleeping, but mumbling something about being warm and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:40 am

*Euryale's stomach growls.*
"I'll be sure to be there."
*Senthose comes up with 2 glasses of booze.*

Selena<Is this about the Purist attack last night?>

"Yes & no. The Purists weren't behind that. Well...the shooting & the robbery of City Hall, but other than that, no. It was an inside job. Turns out that the leader of those corrupt cops was an officer named Kane. And I am positive that he is working with Saxeus."

Selena<And they double-crossed Zolt?>

"They had bigger plans, right from the very beginning."
====================================
"Then I shall have to wish you luck in your game tonight, & the finals tomorrow. Incidentally...that is the date of the election, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:10 am

Gabe nodded, "I do believe so. I plan on voting for you, by the way. I think you're really something special."

--

Noct opts to listen rather than speak, and takes a sip of her drink. When she is done she offers a quick, "Thank you."

--

Mortal grumbles a bit, but blinks awake. She looked up at Euryale and smiled wide, "You're radiantly beautiful, you know that?" She kissed her stomach, then her neck, "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:22 am

*Monu nods*

<I'll be there. If you need anything, just give me a call. I'm happy to help.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:43 am

"Thanks," Astarte said, looking at the flowers. "The flowers are appreciated, really. Is there anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making A Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback Empty

Back to top Go down

Making A Comeback
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: