Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making A Comeback

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Making A Comeback - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:01 am

"Hmm, you're pretty hot yourself. Mornin'. You're in a good mood, did you sleep well?"

*She ruffles Mortal's hair, then also kisses her neck.*
==================================
<Why, thank you. Endorsements are very much appreciated. Perhaps I should extend the offer I made to your friends, to you.>
==================================
Selena<So what is their goal?>

"Most likely taking control of the city, the country...."

Selena<And then the world! How cliche.>

"Maybe, maybe not. I haven't dug far enough into their backgrounds to determine their motives yet."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:12 am

"One of the best nights of my life," Mortal said, closing her eyes, and smiling as Euryale ruffled her hair. She let out a small moan as she was kissed, but said, "Want some breakfast?"

--

Gabe flushed for a second, "O-offer, what offer?"

--

"So, what do you want us to do?" Noct asked, not really caring for their motives one way or another.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:25 am

<No, but please let me know when the cafe will be open again.>

*Monu bows and then heads home*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:00 am

"I will, thanks for coming," Astarte said before closing the door and propping the chair against it again. She turned to Roatha and hesitated before speaking again. "So, um, would you like something to drink? Tea?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:09 am

"You can't do anything. No one can know that you know this. For you, this serves as a warning, because thy might come after you. I will try to expose them."
======================================
"No, I'll be fine, thanks."
<A public Q&A session together. To inform people of our efforts to maintain public good. It will be televised, and in the newspapers.>
"Yeah, I'm starving. What were you thinking of?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:15 am

"Okay, then," Astarte walked past the coffee table, depositing the flowers on it, then took a seat on the couch and hugged her knees. "So..."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:19 am

*Tirea picks at her food*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Noct shrugged, "Right. Well, in case you're wondering, I'm on my way to becoming a delegate, if the polls are accurate."

--

Mortal shrugged, "I don't know. I'm in the mood for something different... Maybe waffles, or something?"

--

Gabe let out a shaky chuckle, "Right, right, that makes sense." She thought for a second before saying, "I mean, I would really like to help you out, but I don't think I have time. I've got to train for the game. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:23 pm

*Keter's smile twitches.*

<Well, I think that you should reconsider. An hour or 2 won't affect your performance, & think of the public service that we'd be doing. Nevertheless, I would like you to still ask your friends if they've considered my offer, even if you...refuse.>
"I'm really sorry about this."
<Good, good...with Zolt in the hospital, & headed for an assassination by his own minions, the Agni Kais in prison for a few days yet, & the Purists on the run, that makes Saxeus & Kane our only obstacle to taking control of Republic City.>

*He takes a drink.*

<What about the other delegates? Are there any you think that we can use?>
===================================
"Waffles sound really good right about now."
===================================
*Tarrlok comes up to their table & holds out his hand.*

<Future councilman Tarrlok. And you must be Tirea, and Ms. Ryuku. Do you mind if I take a seat?>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:38 pm

*Ryuku shakes it*

<Of course not. Please, come sit.>

*She pulls out a chair. Tirea stares at him*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:41 pm

Gabe felt horrible when she saw the smile twitch, and put her hands up, "I mean, I guess you're right. A few hours shouldn't mean anything."

--

"Keter comes to mind, but she will only do something that benefits her I believe, that said, she has taken a dip in the polls" Noct said, "Tarrlok might also be of some use. And of course Tenzin is just primed for us to swoop in and use him to our advantage."

--

"Waffles it is!" Mortal said, giving Euryale another kiss. She rolled out of bed and stretched for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:25 am

"It's okay," Astarte said. "Well no, it's not okay, but you aren't to blame. You don't need to apologize. That Purist is the only one that needs to be sorry."

Dalia finished her newspaper and her sandwich, putting down the papers next to her. She sighed. If it were a safer city than it was she might have taken a nap right now. She stood up, burned the newspaper and paper wrapping, then began walking to the nearest general store.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:01 am

*Roatha looks up at Astarte. But as he rambles on, he finds he can't make eye contact with her anymore, & gradually looks towards his feet.*

"Are you sure? When Thiera was trying to treat him, she told me that she needed someone to use lightning to try to restart his heart. I tried, but...nothing happened. I keep thinking...did I do something wrong? If Mortal were there, would things have been different?"
===============================
*A park patrol stairs at her like what the Hell.*

<...Please don't burn things on park grounds.>
*Euryale also gets up. She heads to the fridge.*

"What do you want to drink? I'll set the table."
"Keter is certainly desperate right now. It would be beneficial if we could use that to get her on our side. She's a very dangerous enemy. Cunning. Military. All I know about Tarrlok is that he evaded all of my assassination attempts. What makes you think that Tenzin is such a perfect pawn?"
*Keter renews her smile, twinkling her eyes at Gabe.*

<Wonderful! I look forward to meeting with all of you very soon.>
*Tarrlok raises his eyebrow when Tirea doesn't shake his hand, but sits down, looking at her.*

Tarrlok<Well, I just happened to see you from across the dining hall, & I had a wonderful idea for a press conference!>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:09 am

"I was being sarcastic," Noct said.

--

"Uh... what if they won't do it?" Gabe asked.

--

"I could go for some tea," Mortal said.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:15 am

Astarte considered this, making a pause, but then shook her head, "Mortal was doing her job, and trying to bring the Purist to justice. You did what you could, you tried. Please don't feel responsible. If any of us should, it's me."
Her stomach growled a little, but she didn't seem to notice.

"Apologies," Dalia continued on her way.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:31 am

*Senthose stares at her.*

"The whole time, or just in regards to Tenzin?"
================================
"Tea with waffles? Well, okay. You want it fresh, or something from the fridge?"
<Oh, I'm sure they will.>
*He looks up at her.*

"You're the last person who should feel responsible. That Purist attack had nothing to do with you."
*At the store, Dalia gets the sense that she is being followed by a man in a large, white overcoat.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:37 am

"If I hadn't wandered off to the docks on my own for no reason and gotten abducted by those freaks I could have been around, I could have helped," Astarte said.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:40 am

"In regards to Tenzin," Noct said, "Didn't think I was being that subtle with my sarcasm."

--

"Anything works, just put a bunch of milk or cream in mine please."

--

"Uh, okay," Gabe said. She just kind of stood there for a second, "Uh, should I get going?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:22 am

<Oh, yes, don't hold yourself up on my account. We will talk soon.>

*She waves her hand, somehow flicking out a card with a twinge of blue flame as she does. She holds it out towards Gabe in her 2 fingers.*
=============================
"Alright."

*She fills a teapot with water & puts it on the stove.*
"Nonsense. Gabe, Tirea, Mortal, Euryale, & Tenzin were there, & they couldn't stop her. No one was expecting Purists or cultists to start attacking."
"I see. Are you suggesting that I do something about him?"

Selena<Jeez, just because you spent a few weeks in jail, it doesn't mean you have to kill half of the Council to make up for it.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:27 am

Gabe blushes as her fingers graze Keter's as she takes the card, "Uh, I guess I'll see you later." She takes another second before waving and continuing on her jog.

--

Mortal takes a second to freshen up before going to make some batter for the waffles.

--

"Actually, he might not serve an ulterior motive, but he serves his spot on the council, and working with him makes my life easier," Noct said.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:47 am

Astarte said nothing and her stomach growled again. She ignored it once more and spoke, "I... I want to learn how to use my Waterbending. To defend myself, and the people around me. This whole series of events has left me feeling so... useless..."

Dalia went into the store, bought a bottle of soda and left. She looked around for the man in the coat.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:07 am

*He seems to be following her at a distance, reading a newspaper.*
=====================================
"I'd heard it was 6 or 8 on 1."
*After some jogging, she almost runs into Ven, who steps out of an alleyway.*
*Euryale is, of course, setting the table.*
"On the one hand, that is true. On the other, if I eliminate him...then his children, the last airbenders, can be molded to any purpose I desire. Or picked off entirely. Oh well. There will be time to sort out the options later."

*Senthose shrugs.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:26 am

"He has only daughters, right?" Noct asked.

--

"Hey, uh... do you wanna trade jobs?" Mortal asked, "I have no idea how to make waffle batter..."

--

Gabe slows, "Oh, Ven, hey there. How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:51 am

"I don't care, I mean..." Astarte gripped her knees more tightly. "I couldn't do anything. I even sealed myself up for them, I just gave up! And it's not only that, what if I ever see that Purist? Or any Purist? I just feel like I am at a total disadvantage here, now."

Dalia crossed the road, but continued heading towards her home.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:16 am

*Roatha scratches his head.*

"I guess...maybe you could get lessons from Tirea? Or general self-defense, from Mortal, or something."
============================
*Dalia is shocked when she's hit in the head by an arrow, the only thing stopping it from going through her skull being that it had to pass through a street sign first. The man who was following her was equally shocked, until another arrow shot down from the roof above him, & he dropped like a fly. A figure wrapped in dark cloth runs across the rooftop, out of sight.*
*Euryale laughs.*

"Sure thing."
"Fine, I guess. I was just looking for you."
"He has a son, but he's very young yet. I'm not surprised that you didn't know about him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making A Comeback
Page 2 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: