Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making A Comeback

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Making A Comeback - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:06 am

"Hey, ready to go?" Mortal asked.

--

"I could help you find a place, if you want," Noct said, "Or you could continue staying here, if you want."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:14 am

Kane<Well...I heard some of the guards mentioning suspicious characters out back. You might want to give that a look.>
=============================
V"I don't wish to impose, without giving anything back."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:46 am

"Sure," Astarte stepped outside, shutting and locking the door after her.

"Oh, sure," Hector got Eduj and they went towards the back. Stefan was told to wait outside of Zolt's room and follow them if they didn't return in five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:49 am

"Great," Mortal said, "Good to see you."

"How are you," Gabe asked.

--

"You're not imposing at all," Noct said, "Really, I, uh, I really enjoy having the company."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:18 am

V"But...are you sure? It...doesn't feel right. Like I'm...not really doing anything...for society."
*Near the back gate, they see some figures moving in the shadows. They can tell that they're heavily shrouded with rags, probably Agni Kai.*
*Euryale heads back to the car, which she's left running.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:27 am

"Alright, thanks," Astarte smiled, looking to her friends and remembering the morning's announcement for a moment. She started heading to the car. "And you? You must still be overjoyed about winning."

"I'll bring some more hands back to help," Hector said, removing the cap from his hip flask and heading back towards Stefan. "Stay here, don't let anybody past."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:39 am

"The culture of Republic City and your home are very different," Noct said, "You don't need to do anything for society other than not being a criminal, and you're not. You're my friend, and I'll miss you if you go."

--

"I think it is the correct amount of joy," Gabe said with a wide grin, "Besides, that is why we're celebrating in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:09 am

OOC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*While they're driving around, they spot Tirea.*
================================
*Ven stares at her feet.*

V"I...I don't know what to say...."
================================
*2 of them shoot a blast of fire at them. What is more surprising is the ground shattering underneath them & dropping them in the sewer. The Agni Kais jump in after them with strange clanging.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:44 am

*Eve glares right back at the asshole*

<Well, that's sure good to here.>

*Eve walks over to her spot to get set up*
---
*Tirea starts waving*

Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:56 pm

"Ah, there she is," Gabe said pointing.

--

"I'm sorry," Noct said, "I didn't mean to make things so serious. I just wanted you to know that you're not burdening me."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Hector and Eduj had used the contents of Hector's hip flask and a head-sized part of the ground to block the fire blasts before being dropped into the sewer. Assuming they have just been dropped into a deep mess of water-y waste, Hector threw his arms in the air and caused thick snakes of sewer water to shoot up around each of the Agni Kais to drop down, and then clenched his fists to freeze them in. Eduj grabbed the wall and ripped off a large chunk of it.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:15 pm

*They jump over Hector's bullshit, running on the walls. One "Agni Kai" holds his arm out, causing Hector's boulder to crumble to dust. In doing so, he exposes that his "Firebending" actually comes from a nozzled contraption on his wrist. Another swings his fist, causing the floodgates behind them to open & spew out a torrent of water, while the 3rd opens his coat, revealing armor underneath, & several bolas of metal cord that fly towards the trio.*
=================================
*Some time later, someone starts banging on Noctis's door like they're the goddamn police. Outside, Euryale turns, having heard a loud boom. A lightning bolt arcs out into the sky, the flash being visible through all of the windows on that side of the mansion. A second later, another arcs out from the same spot, in the opposite direction. Euryale furrows her brow.*

R"Wow, that storm must really hate that guy in particular."
==================================
*One of the cops follows her.*

<And what are you working on, all the way up here, at night?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:28 pm

Mortal chuckled at that, "He probably deserved it."

"Are you sure that is the storm?" Gabe asked.

Before Mortal could reply Noct opened the door, "Oh, you're here. I thought it was the-- Why don't you just come on in."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Astarte waited for the others to head in.

Hector slid one foot back and swung an arm to the side in a wave motion, lifting more sewer water in a wave to intercept the cords. Eduj stomped down on the ground and caused the floor under the water to turn to four inch spikes all around the enemies.
Meanwhile, Stefan had heard the scuffle and was quickly making his way over.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:33 pm

E"Not likely, it's coming from Keter's estate."

*She shakes her head & turns around, pointing at the next lightning flash, which fires straight up into the sky.*

E"Sorry, Noct, we were just looking at...well, I think you...probably...noticed."

*She slowly lowers her hand.*
=====================================
*Eduj is caught. The Metalbender slams him into the wall, knocking him out, & then fires a cable up, grabbing Stefan by the waist & throwing him face-first towards a wall as well. The other one lands, shooting blasts of fire at Hector while moving around to keep him in sights, & stomping to break the ground under him.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:20 am

"Hm, I wonder if Keter would want to come over," Noct thought aloud, "Well, come in, come in. There is food in the kitchen, and a music playing in the living room. Make yourselves at home."

Gabe and Mortal both walked in.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:31 am

Astarte followed.

Hector whirled his arms around, creating a spinning dome of water around himself to block the blasts. He then quickly jabbed the dome with the end of his flattened hands to sent spikes of ice slicing out at his attacker.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:54 am

E"Thank you, Noct. Are you going to invite her?"

*They walk in. Ven nods to them as they enter, her hands clasped.*

V"Greetings. Invite whom?"
===========================
*He sidesteps most of the shots, & waves his armored arm, smacking away the rest. A sinkhole begins to form from the ground collapsing under Hector, dismissing his technique. The trio then launch more bolas from their belts to restrain him.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:13 am

"Keter," Noct said to answer Ven, "And I'm not sure. She might want to be alone. Still, offering will probably make her feel better, even if she declines." Noct stepped over to the phone, and dialed Keter's number.

Mortal and Gabe said, "Hello, Ven," in unison, then looked at each other, "That was-- Stop that." They just stared at each other for a second longer, and quietly agreed to move on.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:43 am

"Hello, Ven."

Hector tried again to intercept the bolas by making a wave in their path.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:32 am

*Everyone gets a hug, except for Noctis who gets an air hug*

<What if she hates us?>
---
*Eve sets her stuff down at the table then turns back around*

<I'm Eve, the local Astronomer.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:17 pm

*They obviously wouldn't have done it if it would be that easy, so Hector is captured. One walks over & grabs him by the hair.*
Cop<I see....>

*He looks over the papers on the table.*
E"Hey, Ven. And now that I've got you 3 together, congratulations!"

R"Hi. And yeah, what she said."

*He points to Euryale.*

Woman on phone<Hello, this is the Aurora Residence.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:48 pm

"Hello, Noctis Talea speaking. Is Ms. Aurora available?" Noct asked. As she was talking she pointed to a table where she had put the trophy on display.

Gabe noticed where she was pointing, and felt a kind of giddy happiness bubble up inside of her when she saw the trophy.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:11 pm

*Most of the papers on the table are star charts or sheets of calculations as Eve is replacing what she lost*
---
*Tirea runs over and lifts up the trophy*

<(We did it!)>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:20 pm

Astarte stood by with a pleased expression on her face.

"Who are you?" Hector demanded. "Cops? Who sent you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making A Comeback
Page 31 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: