Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:46 am

<Yes. How can I be of service?>
---
*Tirea sighs*

<I hope they figure out what's going on soon.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Cop2<Right, because you Agni-Kais never attack civilians. Get this ash-making trash out of my sight!>
========================================
E"Hopefully, we'll have this whole mess sorted out before things get too bad. If everything goes according to plan, we may even be able to arrest some of the Triad Leaders. As for the other thing, I'll see what the Chief says & let you know when I get home tonight. You think you can wait up for a couple of hours?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:47 pm

"Hello, my name is Mortal, I'm with the Republic City Police Department," Mortal said, "I'd like to ask you a quick question. When is the next full moon?"

--

Gabe nodded, then quickly added, "Yeah, sure," when she realized Euryale couldn't see her nodding.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:07 pm

<Off the top of my head, I know it's at the end of this month. Let me check my charts.>

*Eve checks her charts for a more precise answer*
---
Tirea:<Sure. What time's practice anyway?>

Last edited by Leafy on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:08 am

Astarte continued to stand in silence with her hands clasped together behind her back.

Dalia dropped her gaze as she stood up, waiting to be led away. Dirt-moving filth.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:22 am

*And so they lead her out, one on either side, & begin walking towards the farthest holding cell. Along the way, they pass the cell full of Agni Kais, who start clamoring.*

Cop1<Aw, shut up.>
======================================
E"Alright, I really have to go now. I should probably remind you that you're really only supposed to call me if you need something important."

R"This is important. Without you, how will we get free food?"

E"I can't get you--I keep explaining--listen, we'll see you tonight. You can fill me in on what it is you want to do then."

R"Okay, bye."

*Roatha hangs the phone up & turns around.*

R"That's a good question, what do we want to do?"
*The full moon is at the end of the month, since it's easier to fix one post than to fix every subsequent post.*

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 am

Astarte looked to Gabe and her teammates, having no response herself.

Dalia ignored the Agni Kais.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Mortal waited for an exact answer.

--

Gabe looked at Tiera, "Nine at night to two in the morning." She then looked at the others, "I don't know. This was your shindig, we could go to a park and have a barbeque, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:45 pm

~Hurrying this shit up~

*Euryale parks the police vehicle in the spot designated for them. When she got Mortal, she told her that they could take half of tomorrow off to celebrate with Gabe, if they so choose.*

"So...would it be wrong if we broke down Roatha's door & pretended to be arresting him for abusing the outside line?"
=========================================
*Dalia has been put in a holding cell & left alone. An announcement is made over a scratchy PA system that the lights are going out. And so they do.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Astarte was now at home, and after briefly chatting with her father, went to read in bed.

Dalia lay down and began trying to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Sleeping.

--

Still sleeping.

--

Mortal shook her head, "No, I think we'd be in the clear."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:08 pm

*A very confused Eve goes back to bed*
---
*Tirea's dead asleep, and hadn't even bothered to change her clothes*
---
*Monu's still asleep*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:26 pm

*Roatha opens his door before they can do that.*

E"Aww..."

R"What were you...nevermind. So, how'd it go?"

E"We can take half of the day off. Can we do it in the afternoon? I really don't want to have to go in halfway through the day."

R"Should be fine. We were thinking of buying a bunch of stuff, & having a cookout in the park."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:34 pm

"Sounds fun," Mortal said, "Who is coming? Just us, and Gabe?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:41 pm

R"Also her teammates, and that girl, Astarte, from the cafe. I think that's everyone."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:57 am

"So, did she win her first game?" Mortal asked, "And what girl from the cafe? Do I know her?" She aimed that question at Euryale, mostly because they hung out together so much Euryale probably would know who Mortal did or didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:49 am

R"Why would we be celebrating if she lost & was booted out of the tournament before it even began?"

E"I'm not sure. I guess we'll find out tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:14 am

Mortal frowned, "I mean... I figured she won, I was just making sure. Would have been awkward to congratulate her and find out it was a cheer up party because she lost or something..." Mortal folded her arms and looked away from Roatha because he made her feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:12 am

*Roatha looks like his goldfish died.*

R"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. Please don't be mad at me."
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:35 am

Neo Bahamut wrote:
*Vanessa retrieves the Leader's sword from the wall & hands it to her as she begins to walk out. Without stopping, she re-sheathes it.*

Vanessa<Should we use the staircase?>

Leader<No. That leads to the roof, & there is a good chance that airships will be called in to survey the area.>

*With that, she finds a door near the base of the staircase, & kicks it open with her usual subtlety. True to her prediction, the alley had a bald Firebender in a trenchcoat at one end, & a woman with short red hair, a plain grey flapper dress, & fingerless gloves at the other end. Upon seeing the Purists, they both let loose a wide spray of fire.*
She followed the others but since she hadn't gotten out entirely she took cover behind the wall against the flames. Her clothing had already been singed; she wanted to avoid more of those damages. Once the flames was by she popped out into the alley to join the others in the fight.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:15 pm

*The Leader protects her head with her arms. As some of her sleeves burn away, metal bracers can be seen underneath. She squeezes a flange in her hair to suffocate it.*

Leader<Ow.>

*She then sets off towards the bald Firebender, grabbing a lid off of a nearby trash can to block his flames as she goes. Vanessa heads for the other one, using her weapons to slash away fireballs before they reach her.*
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:55 am

Upon getting a picture of what's going on when she gets out in the alley, she avoids the residues of the fire by moving around. Though moving towards the firebenders, she is rapturous to get the opportunity to see the Leader in action. Of course well aware of the Leader's versatility in the area of close combat, but now she get to see it for her self, in dead earnest.

Then she feels redundant since she feels like the Leader and Vanessa can handle the firebenders on their own.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:27 pm

*The Leader quickly reaches the Firebender and bashes him in the head with the lid. Seeing that she is reaching for her sword, he wisely scrambles to his feet and starts running away. Meanwhile, Vanessa is knocked down and breathless by a surprise punted fireball hitting her in the stomach.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:21 am

Mortal looked back at Roatha, "I'm not mad. I was just a bit flustered. Don't take it so badly..."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:59 am

*The next day finds Astarte & Roatha at a sinister-looking gazebo in the park, the latter fiddling with a charcoal grill on the grounds. They're just waiting for the team and the cop duo to show up.*

R"So...how long have you known Gabe?"
*The Purists have since returned to their hideout, armed with detailed plans of some underground tunnels in the industrial sector. A wall-mounted television behind the bar tells that the Agni Kais didn't fare so lucky, with an estimated 80-90% of the group having been arrested last night.*
*Probably related, Dalia is still in jail.*
*Euryale & Mortal have just recently gotten off & Euryale is driving them back to the apartment to change, and then to the park.*

"So I was thinking...why don't you show Roatha how to make lightning one of these days?"
*Anyone who doesn't fall in one of the above categories is at home and finds out, either through television or newspaper, the following story.*

Corruption in Cop Force

Chief Beifong issued a statement this morning that her Metalbending Police Force was being investigated under suspicion of corruption. When asked about the specific nature of the corruption, she stated that the charges included bribe-taking and unlawful arrests, but revealing any other details could compromise the investigation. She refused to identify any of the police being investigated.

Concerns are that this could lead to the release of most of the Agni Kai Triad members arrested recently. Chief Beifong confirms that they have agreed to plea bargains to act as witnesses in the investigation, but adds that she intends to make sure that as many of them stay locked up as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: