Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:52 am

Marcus: "Thank you for your help."

--------------------------------------

Syn: "So what's our path this morning?"
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:43 am

Instructor<Durn right I do.>
========================================
Aamon<Yes, yes, now vacate my office, I have work to do.>

*Aamon walks out of the office, grumbling to himself.*

Aamon<Stupid kids, always expecting me to have a time machine, or a perpetual energy device.>
*While she's busy with groceries, a masked person in black clothes unexpectedly dashes out of an alley, swinging a machete at her.*
<Are you saying that you doubt the effectiveness of her stance on the Triads? Or that this was just a publicity stunt?>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Eve:<No, but there are more things to consider then just that. Like if she plans on cutting the research budget.>
---
Monu:<Well, better go break the news.>
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:13 am

Marcus: "That...wasn't what I expected. Is this usually the results we get from him?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Reporter<Research into what, may I ask?>
==============================
Ivan<I am told he usually has a few inventions, but always seems to complain that they can't be mass-produced. It was the same with Shirshu Venom Vapor. In any case, we might as well deliver these plans to the Leader.>
==============================
Instructor<Everyone, gather 'round. I have some bad news. The school will be closing down, starting tomorrow.>

*He waves down all of the complaints.*

Instructor<I just can't compete with the other businesses.>

*The oldest steps forward.*

<Would some of those "businesses" be the Triads?>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Dalia cast her bag of groceries forwards towards the attacker and jumped backwards at the same time, "Identify yourself."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Eve:<Various fields of science. Among other things, I calculate the occurrence of various astronomical events.>
---
*Monu remains quite*

[They're not far off.]
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:08 am

<So how do you feel about Aamon's research? He claims to have found a cure for all mental illness, but his critics say the procedure could rob patients of their higher brain functions.>
*She cuts into the bag of groceries, no doubt spilling half of its contents onto the ground. She then crosses her blades in front of her.*

<You don't know me? That's fine. I know you. I bet you think the cops can't touch you, & that makes you safe. But that just puts you at our mercy.>
Instructor<I'm not gonna lie to ya, boy...no.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:48 am

Eve:<Define what is considered an mental illness in this case, and while I highly doubt there is one "cure" for all mental illnesses, I would like to see some more tests before I make up my mind.>
---
Monu:<Speaking of that, I know I've said this before, but I don't want to see any of you in the triads. it's not worth it. Not at all.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:04 am

Mid-way through her attacker's reply, Dalia took a combat-stance, thrust a balled fist forward and launched a ball of flame towards her. She thrust her other hand towards the ground before her, pouring fire onto the space between her and her attacker's feet.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:54 am

*Vanessa blocks the fireball with her crossed swords, then steps back to avoid the flames. She flings an arm towards Dalia, sending a quartet of throwing stars at her.*
=====================================
Reporter<So, to clarify, you do or do not believe his claim?>
=====================================
<I thought you said that Earthbenders weren't supposed to back down from challenges.>

Instructor<That doesn't mean ignoring the fact that you can't pay bills until your heat and water get shut off, and then you're arrested.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:23 am

Dalia un-balled her fist and flicked her wrist, releasing an arc of flame to intercept the projectiles. With her other hand she made a fist and fired three quick punches in her attacker's direction, releasing a trio of fireballs at her.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:02 am

Eve:<I'm skeptical. I will wait until more tests are performed to decide.>
---
Monu:<Sometimes, you just have to back down.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:03 am

*One of the younger kids speaks up.*

<Well, then, maybe we should go home now.>
================================
<Hmm...one more thing, could we get a picture of you for the paper?>
================================
*The shuriken fall to the ground & Vanessa is forced to dodge, putting her into an awkward, off-balance position. Just then, a shadow passes overhead.*

Airship speaker<Cease fighting immediately! Wait where you are, with your hands up, and your weapons dropped!>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:07 am

The thought of pressing the attack and finishing her would-be killer sorely tempted Dalia, but instead she took a few running-steps backwards and raised her hands in the air, palms facing outwards. Her eyes never left Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:38 am

Eve:<Sure, why not.>

*Eve stops walking*
---
*Monu shrugs, then looks at the instructor*
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Marcus: "Agreed. Hope she doesn't have the same feelings I do with our meeting."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:46 pm

*Vanessa holds her hands up, but only long enough to drop her machetes into her sleeves. As cables fly out of the airship & anchor themselves onto the nearby rooftops, she turns & runs down the alley she came out of. One Metalbender skids on his feet down the cable & thrusts his palms outwards, causing a section of the road to flip upwards, forming a wall to bar her path. Vanessa scrambles over this, jumps to a fire escape, & dives through a window, breaking it in the process. As the Metalbender alights on the rooftop, more are coming down the various cables.*
==========================================
Instructor<I guess you may's well. Take them to the nearest phone booth to call their parents.>
*The reporter holds up the camera & walks in front of her.*
*Once they are back at the base, Ivan wordlessly hands the journal to the Leader, who begins flipping through it. A smile plays on her face the deeper she gets into it.*

<It seems the good doctor wants us to field test his inventions. Fine by me. Ivan, I want you to get started on building a portable, rocket-propelled arrow. I'll worry about the rest.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:45 pm

*Eve stares directly at the camera, and kinda half smiles*
---
Monu:<Ok. Everyone, come with me!>

*Monu points in the direction of the nearest phone booth then starts walking in that direction*
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Marcus: "Anything I can do?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:51 am

Dalia remained standing with her hands in the air, and altered her expression slightly to appear more calm and agreeable.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:16 am

*After taking a picture, the reporter immediately takes another, then steps to the side.*

<And let's get a profile shot of you looking contemplative.>
*A few of the Metalbenders give chase to Vanessa, using their retractable cables to bridge the buildings. The rest begin using their Earthbending to climb down the walls of the buildings.*
*Once the word gets out, cars begin coming to take the kids back home. One Water Tribe woman in a blue dress turns to the instructor and Monu.*

<None of the other families have been able to get ahold of you, so they wanted me to pass a message on: There won't be anyone else coming in today.>
=========================================
Leader<Vanessa's on patrol, chasing Triads out of our territory. Why don't you go see if she needs help?>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:30 am

Dalia continued to stand perfectly still and calm in the street, though she desperately wanted to collect her groceries from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:18 am

*Marcus nods his head.*

Marcus: "Any idea where she might be now?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:29 am

Eve:<Alright.>

*Eve continues to stare at the camera, but lets her mind drift away*
---
Monu:<Alright. Thank you very much for passing on the message!>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: