Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Beifong<For criminal conspiracies to commit murder.>
=========================================
R"Yes. *Hack.* Please. I mean...if it's not too much trouble."

*Roatha suppresses a sneeze.*

E"I think it's working already."
=========================================
*The place is staffed primarily by girls in short, green dresses. The tables are about half full of patrons. One of the server girls, who is returning a tray with a teapot to the kitchen, stops to look at her.*

<If you'll please take a seat, I'll be with you in just a moment.>
============================================
<Sure thing, Doll.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:01 pm

*Eve nods and sits at an empty table*
---
*Tirea continues to nibble on her kebab, looking from Mortal to Roatha*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:07 pm

"So, I suppose you start now," Hector said, briefly looking around the store. "But there don't seem to be customers about. How long do you think you will want to work here?"

"So, if I am already looking at a life sentence for apparently conspiring to commit murder, why should I admit to anything?" Dalia leaned back in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:50 am

Mortal chuckled, "It isn't too much trouble at all. I did bring up the idea in the first place, so obviously I'm okay with it." Mortal finished off her kebab, and wiped her mouth with whatever they had available to do such a thing, then pointed to a bit of a clearing in the park. "Should we get started?"

Gabe raised an eyebrow, "You're going to do it here?"

"Sure, why not?"

"No reason," Gabe said, "Just wondering."

"Want to help?"

"No, I think I'll leave this one to you. Unless you need my help, but I doubt that'll be necessary."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:56 am

R"Alright, yeah. Euryale's now in charge of the food."

*Euryale approaches the grill & nods. Keeping her head bowed, she closes her eyes & clasps her hands in front of her.*
=====================================
*The sever does indeed emerge a few minutes later.*

<What would you like?>
<Oh, I'd say at least until the end of the season.>
Beifong<I guess you shouldn't, if you don't care about possibility of parole.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Gabe frowned, "What, don't trust me to man the grill?"

"You'd probably just burn it," Mortal said.

"Rude."

Mortal turned to Roatha, "Alright, so, lets get this underway." As she was talking she grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it up to pull off her shirt, revealing a tight, white athletic shirt underneath.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Eve<I'll have some Jasmine tea please.>
---
*Tirea silently watches the proceedings, interested to see what happens next*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:05 pm

<Will that be all?>
===============================
*Roatha is about to say something to Gabe, but his jaw slacks a bit when Mortal removes her shirt. Euryale opens an eye.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Mortal folds her arms, which only serves to prop up her bust, "Are we going to start or what?"

Gabe chuckled and shook her head, finding Roatha's reaction picture perfect.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:08 pm

*Tirea laughs at the scene then turns to Gabe*

<Are they always like this?>
---
Eve<Yes please.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:14 pm

"Yeah, they're good company," She replied with a smile, turning her head to Tiera.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Astarte watched the scene with a slight smile.

"That should be nice," Hector smiled brightly. Eduj continued to be silent in the back of the store.

"...Tch, fine," Dalia said after a few long moments of consideration. "I stupidly agreed to help distract a few guards with members of the Agni Kai. Though I must stress, in all honesty, that it was never my intention to leave anybody dead."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:34 pm

*Roatha widens his eyes & tilts his head slightly before shaking himself out of it.*

R"Y-yeah. Over there, right?"

*He heads towards the clearing. As Euryale has finished her thing, she serves herself a hamburger, & takes a seat near the gazebo, where she can watch.*
=================================
*Sure enough, she returns later with a cup, & a hot teapot, depositing them at the table. The cup is already filled with one serving of tea.*
=================================
Beifong<Well, it's a start.>

*Beifong moves her hand over the table, opening a hidden drawer on her side. She removes a pen & a sheet of paper, & passes them over to Dalia.*

Beifong<You can use this to write out your confession.>
===================================
*Selena returns the smile.*

<Yes, I'm sure I will enjoy it very much.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Eve<Thank you.>

*Eve begins to sip her tea while reading though some papers*
---
*Tirea smiles*

<Wanna go watch?>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Astarte had eaten enough and took a seat near to Euryale, also wanting to watch.

"I hope so, it should be a fairly laid back job. I just hope it won't bore you."

"I think my lawyer should be present for this," Dalia said after considering the paper and pen.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Gabe nodded and watched from the Gazebo. "So, did anyone bring drinks?" She asked.

"Any, it's not really that complicated. Basically, you make a fist, then extend the index and middle finger, and that's what you aim at the enemy with to fire lightning at them. Optimally, you outstretch your arm... Circular sweeping motions help," Mortal said before demonstrating by shooting off a bolt into the sky to show how it was done.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:09 pm

"Yes, Astarte had been kind enough to bring soda, & iced tea, which of course we can heat with Firebending."

*She points to a cooler, then looks back as a flash of blue light surrounds them & a fork of electricity shoots off into a nearby cloud, causing it to literally split in 2. Shockingly (trololol), Roatha finds the actual lightning bolt more captivating than Mortal's display. He stares into the sky for several seconds after it vanishes, in amazement.*

"Alright...so...fingers out...."

*He makes the hand form, shifts his leg, & sweeps from the top of his head, down to the ground, & then out to the sky. Nothing happens. When he jiggles his arm a little, a few sparks emerge, but closer inspection will note that they are orange, not blue, & are therefore normal firebending.*
======================================
Beifong<Then you'll have to hire one, now won't you?>
======================================
Selena<Oh, I'm sure there will be plenty of excitement. It always gets so hectic around the end of the month.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:16 pm

*Tirea also stares at the bolt*

<That was amazing!>

*Tirea heads down to grab herself a soda*

<Anyone want one delivered while I'm here?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Gabe was also taken aback by the bolt, and wondered when the last time she put on such a display.

Mortal shook her head, "Lightning bending isn't like other fire bending. You must not act on your emotions. Cut away all aggression."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:56 pm

"Yes, please," Astarte looked to Tirea after marveling at Mortal's display.

This did nothing to lessen Hector's suspicion, but he did not show it, "So, are you a fan of Pro-Bending?"

"My parents should send a lawyer," Dalia replied.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:12 am

*In the cooler is a bunch of ice, with bottles of soda & tea. Meanwhile, Roatha frowns.*

R"But...I'm not aggressive...."

E"I'd like an Egg Cream, if you don't mind."
Beifong<Then you can go back to your cell & wait. But one last thing...can you tell me anything about the officers who arrested you?>
====================================
*Her nose wrinkles with apparent disgust.*

Selena<Not at all. It's a brutish, classless display. It's especially constraining to Waterbenders, who are limited to throwing glorified snowballs at each other.>
====================================
*Meanwhile, Aamon thrusts open the door to Noctis's office. Her secretary can be seen over his shoulder, standing to approach him.*

Secretary<Sir, you can't go in there without permission!>

Aamon<The evidence would suggest otherwise. Now then...What. Is. This?>

*He pulls a slip of paper from his coat pocket & thrusts it into the CEO's face. It reads, "By unanimous decision of all standing & potential Council Members, the research grant issued to a one 'Dr. Aamon Avici' for the development of the 'lobotomy' has been terminated, effective immediately."*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:32 am

"Tea for me, please."

"Ah, quite true," Hector nodded. "Though there isn't much entertainment besides that in this city. Have you been to the theater lately? Quite disappointing."

Dalia paused in thought for a moment before answering, "Well, they took me straight from the scene to this interrogation room and conducted it themselves. They seemed like regular police to me, unremarkable."

Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:39 am

*Tirea grabs the requested drinks and starts passing them out before returning to the gazebo*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 7:36 pm

Gabe reached in and pulled out a tea for herself, wondering slightly why no one decided to bring anything alcoholic.

Mortal shrugged, "Well, the point remains. You're supposed to be passive, and clinical when bending lightning. You are there to provide balance and direction for the energies."

--

Noct reads the paper, "It is a slip of paper that ends Council funding of a project by 'Aamon Avici'." Noct leaned back in her chair, and shrugged, "I'm glad. You're lobotomy project was nothing to be proud of."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:23 pm

*Aamon crumples up the paper & throws it in the trash.*

Aamon<My procedure has the capacity to end any form of psychosis! I can only fathom the source of your ignorance...perhaps you're in disbelief that a problem can be solved without shooting fire or throwing rocks at it!>
E"Thank you."

*Euryale shakes the bottle to mix the ingredients & unscrews it very slightly to allow the excess carbonation to slowly leak out. Meanwhile, she bites into her burger, & chews.*

R"Balance...okay, then."

*Roatha takes on an expressionless face & tries again, attempting to keep his stance much more rigid & upright. When he points into the sky...absolutely nothing happens.*
Selena<Yes, I do believe they should stop focusing so much on the ex-Avatar, & start producing more crime drama films.>
Beifong<I was looking more for names, or physical descriptions. Maybe any suspicious behavior that they engaged in.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours
Page 21 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: