Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Mortal nodded, "Maybe, or I could just tag along with you, while you shop around for some."

--

Gabe shook her head, and said with a smile "No, no. It is fine really."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:09 pm

Syn: "Thanks, Gabe, that's sweet."

--------------------------------------------

Marcus: "Bombs? Now you're talking my language."
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Ivan<But it doesn't seem as though it will be that sufficient of an advantage.>

Aamon<Likely not. I'm still in the development stage. But I am afraid that is all I have, for the time being.>
====================================
"Are you sure that won't be boring for you?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Gabe smiled again, "I like to think I'm kind of a nice person, sometimes."

--

Mortal shook her head, "No, no. I like spending time with you."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:06 pm

*Eve shakes her head*

Eve:<Never to my knowledge.>
---
Monu:<What are they trying to get you to do?>
---
Tirea:<Aww, thanks Gabe!>

*Tirea smiles*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:15 pm

<Same thing they wanted from you. They want me to send my Earthbending students to visit their gang. The "restaurant" is a hint. "Lightning Bolt" Zolt's headquarters is disguised as a restaurant.>
=======================================
*Euryale smiles at that.*

"You're my best friend, too."

*She then steps in a clothing store.*

"Hmm...I guess I should have at least one dress for high class functions. Not that we usually go to any, of course."
=======================================
Keter<Then you have a lot to learn, & a need to learn it fast. The reporters will return soon to question you.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Mortal nodded, still reeling from being friendzoned, "You never know when something might come up though. Could be smart to have one."

--

Gabe was still smiling while she took another sip. When she pulled the cup away from her lips she chuckled, then said, "Yea, yea, drink up, we have a run to get to."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Monu:<That's what I figured. Still, why come after you? Do they do this to all schools?>
---
Eve:<Alright, I'll do my best.>
---
Tirea:<On it!>

*Tirea gulps down her coffee*

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:12 pm

<Most Earthbenders try to join the police force. So the Triple Threats want all Earthbending Schools either in their pocket or too far away for them to even know about.>
=========================================
*Keter looks around.*

Keter<I don't see anyone else after you. I trust you will be alright?>
=========================================
*Euryale selects a blue dress with elbow-length sleeves & a skirt that goes down to just below her knees. The dress itself is blue, but also features a waist tie, & a frill that comes out at the clavicle, covering the chest & shoulders, which are both white.*

"I think this looks nice, & not too uncomfortable. Do you think these parts would look better in red, or should I keep them as-is?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:18 pm

"I think it looks better like this," Mortal said.

--

Gabe continues to down her drink calmly.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:45 pm

*They leave after Euryale selects [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Now sporting a large paper bag on her arm, she turns to Mortal as they leave the store.*

"I guess we should take these home before we go to the theater, huh? But we can still go see what's playing first."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Eve:<I think so. Thank you again for all your help.>
---
Monu:<That's horrible. I can't believe people would send their students to the triads.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:15 am

Astarte walked away from the group, hinting a smile and holding the tray by her side.

"Bye," Hector returned the wave before lifting his glass of water and taking another sip. When he flicked his eyes to the back of the store, he noticed that Eduj was still sitting exactly as he had been when Selena entered.

Dalia did not mind walking the long distance as long as the weather was pleasant. She continued to walk at a slow and steady pace, sliding her Yuans into a small pocket.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:31 am

*Syn continues to sip, never having really been much of a coffee drinker, and waits for her teammates to finish.*

------------------------------------------------

*Marcus raises an eyebrow.*

Marcus: "That's it?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:47 am

Aamon<Yes, I'm sure it pales in comparison to the number of anti-bending weapons that you have invented.>
============================================
*Keter nods, turns, & is off on her merry way.*
*Selena exits the shop.*
<Believe it. And after today, I'm closing down the school.>
*She eventually reaches the store.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:53 pm

*Eve heads back the way she came*
---
Monu:<Because they won't stop coming after you?>
---
*Tirea also continues to drink*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:56 pm

As does Gabe. Once everyone has finished she stands up, and gives Astarte another wave, "I'll see you tomorrow, Astarte." With that she turns to Tiera, and Syn, "We should start heading out now, guys." As she talked she started heading towards the door.

Before Gabe could open the door, it was already being pulled away, as Noct walked in. "Excuse me," She said, curtly, as she walked passed Gabe.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," Gabe said, taking a step out of the way to let her by.

--

Mortal nodded, "Sure. Lets get going."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:43 pm

*The theater is about a 15 minute walk further away from their house. It features 3 posters at the moment. The Boy In The Iceberg features a submerged iceberg with the glowing silhouette of an Air Nomad inside. Tearbending has the crying face of a woman with pale skin & long, black hair. My Cabbages features a distraught man on his knees as his cart of cabbages is being devoured by a flock of lizard crows & struck by lightning simultaneously.*

"Looks like action/adventure, romance/tragedy, and comedy. I still vote for Boy in the Iceberg."
=====================================
*The man with the camera quickly jogs to catch up with her.*

<Can I have your name, miss?>
=====================================
<Why would they? I'm already practically out of business, & I can't guard this place day & night.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:55 pm

*Eve slows her pace slightly*

Eve:<I'm Eve.>
---
Monu:<I guess. What are you going to tell the kids?>
---
*Tirea stands up and follows Gabe. When she reaches her, Tirea turns and waves at Noctis*

Tirea:<Good Morning!>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:23 am

Noctis, not knowing who the crap that is, gives her little more than mild recognition in the form of a 'wave', mostly just putting her hand in the air. She then looked at Astarte, "Coffee with cream and sugar, please."

Gabe shrugged, and motioned towards the door, which she was now holding open. "Lets get going."

--

"Agreed," Mortal said, "What time is it playing?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:05 am

Astarte waved a goodbye to Gabe before Noctis entered and she listened for her order, "Will that be to have here or take-away?"

On reaching the store, Dalia entered and began searching for basic, cheap foods and drinks.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:29 am

*Syn laughs at Tirea's eagerness, if that was the word to use, and heads outside and does a quick stretch.*

--------------------------------------------

Marcus: "It's not what I'm getting payed for."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:37 am

"It looks like there's a showing pretty much every 3 hours. We could probably make the 3 o'clock, if we wanted to."
======================================
*Because this is a grocery store, all of the standard grain, dairy, & cheese is way at the back. On the way, Dalia sees aisles for various chips, such as Fire Flakes; boxes of instant Seaweed Noodles; sodas & juices; spices; & broths.*
Reporter<Is it true that that man was a Purist? Do you know Keter Aurora personally? Will you be voting for her in the upcoming election?>
Instructor<Probably just the basics. That I'm going out-of-business because I can't keep up with costs, or compete with other businesses. And that I'll be moving back to Omashu.>
*Aamon scoffs.*

Aamon<Were you to actually purchase the state-of-the-art technology you keep demanding. You shouldn't order it if you're too poor for it.>

Ivan<I don't think the Leader would like your tone.>

Aamon<Give her the research notes, let her decide for herself if she can get over it.>

*Aamon unlocks a drawer & hands Ivan a journal.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:00 pm

Eve:<He claimed to be a Purist. No, I do not know Nominee Aurora personally, and while she seems like a good person, I need to look at her platform before I make any decisions.>
---
Monu:<I see. I don't think you should given in like this, but you know better than I do.>
---
Tirea:<Hope you have a good day!>

*Tirea waves to Astarte, then walks out of the shop*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Dalia slowly made her way through the store and selected a bottle of fruit juice, some sliced bread, cheese and a soda before heading to the check-out and paying for her goods. Once she had paid, she would leave and begin walking home, clutching a brown-paper bag to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: