Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:52 pm

Leader<No, that's why it's called a patrol.>
=================================
*The police finally get down, forming a loose ring around her. One steps forward.*

<You can put your hands down now, ma'am. Mind answering a few questions?>
*Pretty soon, the school is completely abandoned, save for the 2 of them.*
Reporter<Great, I think I have everything I need. I'll be seeing ya in tomorrow's paper.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Marcus: "Oh sure, I'll just go wander around for a bit, then."

*Marcus doesn't care to mask the sarcasm and gets his things together to go look for her.*
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:11 pm

*Eve nods*

Eve:<Alright.>

*Eve starts walking again*
---
*Monu goes over to the Instructor*

Monu:<Well, it was nice working with you.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:06 am

Dalia lowered her arms and crossed them in front of her chest, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:20 am

OOC: He is not going to be alive for very long.

*As Marcus approaches the location where he & Vanessa attacked the Triple Threats the previous night, he can see a police airship surveying the block.*
========================================
Cop<Do you know who that person was, or why he or she attacked you?>
Instructor<Harumph.>

*He turns & thrusts out his palms, demolishing the pillars of the school, which then collapses. He has already removed all of the training gear, which is sitting in a mesh sack behind him.*

Instructor<What'cha goin' to do now, boy? There are still Earthbending schools on the other side of the city, but I doubt they'll be hirin' right now.>
*Eve reaches the park gates without any further incidents.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:28 am

"I do not know her, or know of her," Dalia replied immediately, adjusting her glasses and making eye contact with the cop. "I expect that she either resented my family name or the fact that I am a Fire Bender."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:43 am

Eve:[Guess I'll get something to eat. Hopefully that will help calm my nerves.>]

*Eve heads for the nearest place to obtain food*
---
*Monu shrugs*

Monu:<You don't think so?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:18 am

Noct tapped the counter absentmindedly, "Here please. I'd like a bit of a break." The last part, was also added a bit absentmindedly. Her 'potential client' from this morning had left her with a slight headache, and highly annoyed, but more importantly, a bit distracted.

--

Mortal smiled and nodded, "Great. So lets get home, drop this stuff off, then come back for the movie."

--

Gabe pointed over towards the direction of the park she had in mind. "There is a nice trail through the park," She said, going off in that direction in a light jog already, "I usually jog out there, then back. The whole thing is about 10 miles, so... Iunno, 40 minutes if we take it slow."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:01 am

Instructor<They usually don't have any problems getting staff.>
=======================================
*And so they settle in just in time for the start of the movie, which is brought to you by Flame-O's Fire Flakes & Narook's Seaweed Noodlery. The first scene is shot in the South Pole.*

"(I've never been to either of the Water Tribes, though I love the food. Have you?)"
*Eve finds herself in Astarte's cafe, certainly not because of my own laziness.*
<So a Purist? And what is your name, Miss?>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:19 am

Astarte nodded and began preparing Noct's coffee, treating it with extra care as she had noticed an air of annoyance around her customer.

"Dalia Lao," Dalia stated. "And they may have been a Purist, or simply somebody with a grudge. My family has made it's wealth and power- such as it is- well-known."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:39 am

Eve: Well, I'm not normally a coffee person, but whatever.]

*Eve enters the cafe*
---
Monu:<Very true. I guess I'll have to wait for an opening.>
---
*Tirea jogs after Gabe*

Tirea:<Sounds like a plan!>
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:53 am

*Marcus tries to be sure he's out of the ships sight, but is curious as to what it's doing and heads for it.*

--------------------------------------------

*Syn runs after them to catch up and jogs when she does. It was longer than she was used to, but she wasn't going to be the complainer.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 am

*It's an airship, he can't exactly hide behind a trash can. With that in mind, the ship begins moving in his direction.*
*The cop furrows his brow at this statement. He then looks about the street.*

Cop 1<Are you sure that is all that you can tell us?>

*Another metalbending police officer runs up behind him.*

Cop 2<Sir, I'm sorry to report that we've lost track of the suspect.>
Instructor<Welp. Better go catch a train.>

*The instructor slings the bag over his shoulder & begins walking off towards the city.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:14 pm

*Since they are headed in the same direction, Monu follows him*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:57 am

"There is nothing more to tell you- I was returning home with my groceries," Dalia inclined her head slightly towards the ruined bag of food on the ground as she spoke. "And the woman ran out of the alley to attack me with a blade."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:44 am

Mortal isn't some wanton asshole who talks while a movie is playing, so she simply shook her head in answer to Euryale's question, and returned her attention to the movie.

--

And so Gabe and co. began jogging. After about five minutes Gabe said, "So, do you guys have any hobbies?" Might not have been the best jogging conversation, but Gabe was feeling a bit awkward with the silence, not used to having company, and thought it might be smart to get to know them better. She obviously wasn't the best conversation starter.

--

Noct sat at the counter, assuming that was a thing she could do, else she chose a small table close to the entrance. She looked up at Astarte, and tried to remember if she has saw her from somewhere else before, then decided that she mustn't have since this was her first time at the cafe. She then became aware that she had been staring, and tried to avert her gaze as nonchalantly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:26 am

*The officer behind him picks up the bag & looks inside.*

Cop 2<It looks like we were too late to save them, Sir.>

Cop 1<I suppose you're free to go, then.>
================================
*It isn't long before the instructor is in line to get on a train heading out of the city.*
================================
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*About an hour in, the duo is watching the Fire Nation ships invading the ice palace at the north pole. Aang disappears into the water as a light surges through the ocean. It rises, shaping itself into a giant, glowing koi fish monster. The first ship that shoots a fireball at it, it effortlessly slashes in half with a fin. Meanwhile, Euryale has her legs tightly crossed, & is frowning.*

"Why do I always have to go at the best parts?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:34 am

"Just one Yuan for that, please," Astarte said as she placed Noct's coffee down in front of her. She noticed Eve at the same time and offered her a smile. "I will be with you in just a moment."

"Thank you for your timely intervention," Dalia said, bowing slightly before adjusting her glasses and looking to the cop holding her bag. "I shall dispose of that."

Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:47 am

*Eve smiles back*
---
Tirea:<Um, I off the top of my head, I like to go out and about with my friends, play with animals, and go on walks and stuff. OH, and watch movies.>
---
Monu:<Well, nice working with you!>

*Monu heads off into the city*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Noct pulled the note out of her pocket and handed it to Astarte, then took a sip of the coffee. "Pretty good..."

--

Gabe nodded, an action hard to pick up on during a jog. A movie buff was kind of cool to hang around with she guessed.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:06 pm

*By the time Euryale squeezes her way back through the aisle, the story has shifted to the group traveling through a cave, led by a banjo-playing hippy.*

"Aw, come on!"

*Euryale jumps slightly when the person next to her shushes her.*

"(Whoops. Sorry.)"

*As she sits down, the hippy explains that the cave is known as the Cave of the Two Lovers, having been created by lovers & Earthbenders Oma & Shu, from 2 warring states, who needed a place to meet in safety. Later, as a token of their love, & to end the war, they would erect the mountain city of Omashu. Euryale's hand brushes Mortal's as she reaches for popcorn.*
<Stay safe, ma'am.>

*After the cops have left, it is up to Dalia to decide what to do with the remains of her groceries. The juice carton had been cut in half, & the soda bottle broke in the fall. The rest was fine, but the packaging was covered in beverage. Incidentally, the bag was rapidly shredding.*
*Roatha comes back into the shop.*
*He doesn't get very far before he encounters the guy from the other night leaning against a building.*

<So, the old dwarf cut & ran. I guess that means you told him about me. You know, that's really disappointing. Didn't I say to keep things between us?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:12 am

Mortal flushes red slightly, then extends the bag towards her.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:42 am

Tirea:<What about you?>
---
Monu:<You did, didn't you. Anyway, I'm horrible at lying so I was easier to just cut to the chase.>
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:27 pm

*Syn tries to speak as she runs, nothing something she's used to at all.*

Syn: "Pro-bending...has always...been my....passion."

-----------------------------------------------------

*Marcus debates in his head if the ship is actually headed for him so he can figure out what to do next, run or act normal. It was dark last night, could they have really seen it was him? He opted for yes and takes off down the street.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Astarte hurried back to the counter and looked up at Eve, "May I take your order now?"

Dalia decided to carry the bread and cheese in each hand after taking the other damaged goods to the nearest garbage bin. She then continued on her way home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours
Page 11 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: