Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight of the Gods

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:11 am

Sab doesn't bother to get up at this point, and instead rolls onto her side, and curls up into a ball. Her body begins to shake as she sobs uncontrollably, "Please... Aroma, please. Why did you do that? I'm so sorry. Everything is just wrong, but you... Why did you do that to me? I thought we loved each other. People who love each other don't do that!"

--

Mortal slashes at it as she jumps away, hoping that the fact that her sword was on fire meant the wounds she made would be cauterized before they bled.

--

"What the hell is that?!" Atae asked.

--

Noct looked around her environment, "I don't think so, or else why would we still be here?"
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:39 am

*Aroma spends only a few seconds scrambling away from Sab before she slips from trying to crawl & hold her throat at the same time. She rolls over, staring in shock at Sab before crying as well.*

"I didn't want to. To hurt you. When I saw how you reacted the first time...I couldn't do that again. But then...you were going to choke me...I've never been so afraid. I thought I was going to die if I didn't do something to get you off me. I didn't want things to go this far! I didn't want anyone to get hurt! I just wanted to get away! I'm...I shouldn't have...please be okay. Please."
=====================================
*Mortal opens a small hole in the fist for them to climb through, which Lilith quickly does. She then dons her Hollow mask, causing the wings to glow.*
*When the explosion fades, Ginjo is wearing armor reminiscent of a skeleton. & his hair is a mess. He swings his sword, generating an enormous purple blade, & slashes down towards them.*
======================================
*A thing that is blasting a stream of fire at her.*
<No one said...that I was dead yet.... Time God, I request a new contract. Condition: My explosive cremation.>

*A pillar of blue white fire explodes out of Giriko's body & quickly expands outward, slightly faster than Astarte's Sonido.*
<Yes, of course.>

*Senthose generates a field of crackling electricity to take most of the blasts. The few that damage him, quickly regenerate. He then takes the time to fire a Cero Oscuras from out of it, at Hector.*

<Why do you keep struggling? You should know that you've already lost.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:54 am

Astarte used her Sonido to fly backwards away from the blast. As she flew, she launched a Cero back into the fast approaching fire.

All five of Eduj's clones and Eduj himself put themselves between Hector and the Cero. Meanwhile, ten strings lifted up from the ground under Senthose's feet and wrapped around his legs.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:43 am

Sab sat up, and began to wipe her eyes, though new tears replaced the ones wiped away quickly, "I'm sorry, Aroma... I was just trying to make you freeze up. I would never kill you. Please don't hate me, I'm sorry!" She extended an arm out to her, then brought it back quickly. "Can... Can I please have a hug?" She asked, her voice hitching.

--

Atae sonidos around the side of the thingy, avoiding its flame breath and shooting a Shakoho at it.

--

Noct put up a shadow wall around herself and Euryale, then sank into her shadow to get away.

--

Mortal follows after Lilith, and begins to breath fire around the room, hoping to light a bitch up.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:02 am

*Aroma crawls over slowly, & gives Sab a hug, crying softly into her shoulder.*

"I'm sorry. I thought I was being strong & protective for a change, but all I did was hurt you."
===================================
*Senthose wraps his tentacles around as many of the wires as he can, prying them apart long enough to escape. Before he can Sonido away, Tsukishima slashes him across the chest. He turns to grin at Senthose.*

<You know, it wasn't nice to betray me. I taught you everything you knew. Helped you develop your every technique. Introduced you to Mortal, & Sab. I was your best friend.>

*Senthose sneers at him.*

"And you think that will stop me from killing you?"
*Ginjo crushes the shadow dome. Instead of dispelling the energy blade, he sweeps it around, destroying the replica of their house.*

<Come out, come out, wherever you are!>

*Presumably, Noctale reappears in some nondescript side alley.*

"His attacks have a lot of Reitsu infused in them. I feel Mortal's & Senthose's...& 2 Arrancar I don't know."
=======================================
*She escapes the bulk of the blast, but Jackie appears behind her, swinging a kick at her back.*
*Lilith looks around to see why there's a bunch of fire arching over her head.*

"Behind you!"

*Daisy slashes at Mortal's arm from behind. When Lilith tries to Flash Step over, fingers emerge from the darkness behind her & wrap around her waist.*
=============================================
*It tanks the blast pretty effectively, then flies towards her. Chesed turns her attention to the Kido net & begins pressing some buttons on her phone.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:12 am

Astarte's wings extended backwards and struck Jackie with two arcs of lightning. She was, however, still struck in the back and sent flying in the other direction.

Hector began dealing with the wounds of Eduj and his two remaining clones.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:17 am

Sab hugs and cries into Aroma's shoulder, "It was my fault, I should have done something else. I just don't want to hurt you anymore. I never wanted to hurt you..."

--

"Hector and Eduj," Noct said, "They work with Senthose." Noct let out a small sigh, "This might be ill timed, but," She gave her a big hug, "I missed you so much." She took a step back, wiping some tears from her eyes.

--

Atae shumpo'd off towards Riruka, hoping the monster would attack indiscriminately.

--

Mortal brings her sword up to block the strike, then boots Daisy in her chest with a front kick.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:42 am

*That pretty much knocks Daisy right the fuck out. The fingers dissolve into puddles of black liquid. Then the lights turn on, & a screen descends from the ceiling, with Yukio's face playing on it.*

<Yo. I didn't expect you to defeat that creepy Arrancar chick so fast. I had so many cool survival horror traps to try. Oh well.>
*Euryale smiles at her sheepishly.*

"I missed you too. I--"

<Found you!>

*Ginjo appears behind Euryale, grinning psychotically, & swings down at her. She quickly generates a pair of katars & spins to block. As she does, purple energy begins building around his sword.*
==========================================
<Even if it doesn't...>

*Tsukishima begins walking towards him, pointing the sword at him.*

<Your Irukandji wouldn't poison me. And if you try to release poison every other way, I know the cues that signal when you're making it.>

*He spreads his arms.*

<I know that you can only create lightning from your hands or tentacles, & there have to be clouds to send it into the atmosphere. I can even tell when you're charging it up by the way the grass around you moves.>

*He then pokes Senthose in the forehead.*

<I know the specific counters to all of your abilities. All of your little tricks with them. Your powers can't do anything to me.>

*Senthose spits blood in his eyes. While he's distracted, Senthose jabs his hand through Tsukishima's chest. Just in case that isn't enough, he also fires a lightning bolt through him.*

<But...how did you...>

"Ow, god damn it, I bit my tongue."
===========================================
*Jackie's torso is burned, but she largely weathers the blast, thanks to her FullBring shroud acting as armor against spirit attacks. Moe then jumps at her, swinging his fists at Astarte.*
Chesed<Heel.>

*The monster stops short of attacking Riruka, who blows a kiss at Atae, throwing a glowing heart at her.*
"No, it's my fault. I should have trusted you."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:09 am

Mortal walked over to Daisy and checked to make sure she didn't accidentally kill her with that kick. Seeing that she was still alive she looked up at Yukio. "Let us out of... wherever this is."

--

Sab hugged her tighter.

--

Atae, not seeing the little heart was a little weirded out, "Are all female fullbringers lesbians?"

--

Noct jumps over Euryale, and grabs Ginjo's sword with a shadow hook before landing behind Ginjo's back, pulling on his sword to stop it from swinging, and bringing it back over his head and behind him.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:19 am

Astarte regained her footing and jumped backwards away from Moe. As soon as she landed, she generated four clones. All five Astarte's then flew in to attack Moe, primarily trying to place a crest on his body.

Hector appeared in the air above Senthose with a string wrapped around Eduj's ankles. Eduj's arm-whips were wrapped tightly around his body and his legs were in a kneeling position.
"Very clever, Senthose!" Hector yelled, swinging Eduj like a flail down onto Senthose, aiming to crush him to death.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:40 am

*Having some extra blood handy, Senthose wipes off his mouth & fires a Gran Rey Cero up at them. Tsukishima uses the time to speed off behind one of the buildings.*
*The heart smacks into her forehead.*

Chesed<Of the six known female FullBring users, only one was exclusively homosexual. Another was exclusively heterosexual, a third asexual, but the majority were bisexual in roughly equal capacities.>

Riruka<Oh, who cares?>

*Riruka fires off a stuffed lion into her hand.*
==========================================
Yukio<I don't wanna.>

*Lilith begins walking down the hall.*

Yukio<You'll have to find me in order to--where are you going? Come back here.>

*Lilith kind of pushes over Zalera with her foot.*

Yukio<Hey. Redhead. I'm talking to you, here.>

*She kneels down, drawing her Zanpakuto over her head.*

Yukio<What are you even doing?>

*Lilith sighs angrily & glares back at the screen.*

"My job, you annoying little brat! Now, shut up!"

*Yukio's eye twitches.*

Yukio<I don't think you quite understand. In here, I'm basically God.>

*Spikes emerge from the ceiling all along the hall & drop down, clearly to crush & skewer everyone in the passage.*
*Moe somehow hits Astarte 4 times near-simultanously...in the face, the chest, & twice in the stomach. He lands & cracks his knuckles, unharmed as Astarte falls in the swamp water.*

Moe<That's weird. How'd I miss the last one?>

Jackie<Who cares, let's just finish her.>

*Jackie jumps at Astarte, swinging a spinning kick at her. Astarte also finds that creating all of those clones worsened the pain in her back.*
=========================================
*Euryale dashes through, grabbing Noctis in her arms before Ginjo does his sword thing, destroying the alley. As she's running through the ruins of their "house," the pieces begin floating in the air around her.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:56 am

Noct frowned, "I don't like seeing our home like this..." She then looked around, "Uh, what is going on here?"

--

Mortal rushed to Lilith, and spread her arms creating a sphere of scales. While it was big from the outside, about the size of the hall entirely, the inside was incredibly cramped to give the scales extra strength. This meant Mortal and Lilith were practically on top of each other, "So... uh, how is it going with Senthose?"

--

Atae tries to rub it off her forehead, "Wait, what's going on? What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:03 am

Astarte pushed herself up to her knees and glared up at Jackie, a hand gathering the blood that seeped from her nose and mouth. As Jackie began her kick, Astarte held her blood-smeared palm forwards and fired a Gran Rey Cero into her.

Senthose would find himself beset by the two remaining clones of Eduj, both of which dived on top of him to stop him firing his Cero. By this time, Eduj had also crashed into all of them with enough force to mangle is own clones.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:19 am

"It's hard to fight in the air with my FullBring. Then this idea hit me: What if I take the ground with me?"

*Up in the sky, Ginjo swings his sword behind him.*

<Gran Lagarto...CERO!>

*He swings forward, firing a large blast of purple energy at them.*
*Senthose just shot through all of them with a double Cero Oscuras because they were pissing him off.*
*Jackie is flung away in the explosion to parts unknown. Moe then comes down on her scythe, snapping the hilt above her wrist.*

<Jackpot!>
Riruka<I admit you!>

*Atae feels like she is sucked through a straw before she ends up seeing the world from the eyes of a stuffed animal.*
*Before...this happened, Lilith had time to perform a soul burial on Zalera & put an egg-shaped barrier around Daisy.*

"Fine...I guess. How are things with you &...a quarter of Hueco Mundo's women?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:28 am

"That is Mortal's attack," Noct said shocked, before sinking into her shadow. She then appeared on the roof of a house not too far away, "Does that mean he has the moves of Senthose and the rest of them as well?"

--

Atae looks at her hands, then up at Riruka, "What the hell happened to me?!"

--

"Witty," Mortal said, "I think things are going fine though... The three of them-- two of them always seem to get along well. Life at home is actually quite nice."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:29 am

Astarte's glare turned to a snarl, and a continuous stream of lightning burst from her eyes into Moe's face.

Hector side-stepped the Ceros as they reached him, and looked mildly annoyed. Eduj's clones were dead and Eduj himself was rolling away from Senthose with only half the arm-whips he had previously possessed, and bad burns.
"This really has not worked," Hector sighed, scratching his head. "We could just make up, since Tsukishima is almost dead now, anyway. But I really doubt that would go well. A fight to the death, then?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:45 am

"Okay. Good to know this Tsukishima thing hasn't put too much of a strain on your relationship...did you just lose count?"
"Trust me, Hector. It isn't going to be much of a fight."

*He begins hurling Balas from his fists & tentacles, carpet-bombing the sky. Interspaced within them, he shoots blasts of lightning, which are about as fast, but much more powerful.*
*Moe isn't even paying attention. By the time he looks, she's in-between lightning blasts, & he socks her in the face again. It's mostly just annoying.*

Moe<Eh? Why didn't that one hit Jackpot?>
"Yeah. I thought you knew that's what him having their Reitsu implied. I'm just glad he didn't get yours."

*Ginjo swings at them again, sending an arc of red lightning bolts to destroy the roof they're on.*
========================================
*Riruka holds the doll by the scruff of its neck & turns it around so that she can stare into its eyes smugly.*

<You're a stuffed animal now.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:59 am

"No, I mean... Well, I'm in a relationship with Aroma and Sab, and that is official, I guess, but I have feelings for Astarte. I don't really know how to broach the subject to anyone though... I don't know how Astarte feels, and then there is Sab and Aroma, who can't be expected to just be alright with it, I mean, Sab damn near hated me when I didn't let her know about Aroma. I was going to run it by Aroma and Sab, then confess to Astarte if it worked out, but then this Tsukishima thing happened and... It has been a really stressful situation."

--

"I just figured he was stronger, not that he could recreate their techniques as well," Noct said, creating a shadow lightning rod on the other side of the roof, and launching a lanza at him.

--

Atae pointed her paw at Riruka, "Shakaho!"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:08 am

This time, Astarte dropped her scythe and grabbed his wrist, twisting it. With her other hand she grabbed his throat with an iron grip. At the same time, her wings wrapped around the two of them and she pulled him closer to her so that there was almost no space between them.
"Why must you continue fighting?" She asked, reigning in her anger enough to speak calmly. "Your strange ability is failing you, and I have enough power to continue this particular battle for as long as I like. You are throwing your life away cheaply."

Hector dropped down to the ground, forming a shield around himself and charging at Senthose.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:23 am

"Well, I'm sorry to hear...might you want to...ahh...."

*Lilith is saved from the awkward situation when a missile that looks like it's been put together from LEGOs speeds down the hall toward the scale dome.*
*Senthose takes one of his swords & Sonidos forward, slashing through the shield with an electrified strike.*
<Of course...I'd give my...life...for Mr. Tsukishima...& Mr. Ginjo.>
*The Shakaho explodes inside the stuffed animal, singing the seams & blowing open the paw. Atae falls out of Riruka's hand & onto the ground.*

Riruka<Haaa, you sure are stupid, aren'tcha?>
*The lightning rod redirects some of the blast, but a lot of it still strikes the house, blowing out the window, ripping siding off of the walls, & of course, causing the roof to collapse. Euryale's armor doesn't help, & as a result, Noctale sustains minor burns around their lower legs & upper arms, & begins falling into the building. Ginjo blocks the Lanza.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:36 am

"Why? What makes those men so special?" Astarte asked, staring directly into his eyes. "What have they done for you, to make you respect them so much that you would die for them without even serving a purpose?"

Hector leaped up into the air so that Senthose's blade would slice off his legs at the upper thigh. As he sailed past and his legs were removed, he swung his bladed hand into Senthose's face.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:36 am

"Ow, that hurt like hell..." Noct said, slipping through the shadows of the rubble, and helping Euryale up.

--

Mortal frowned, "I mean, what do you think I should do? I don't want to mess anything up."

--

"Ooooow..." Atae tried standing up, and looked at Riruka, Chessed, and the giant ass monster thing.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:06 pm

*Senthose blocks it with his other sword.*
================================
Chesed<Eat it.>

*The monster leaps at Atae.*
================================
*That is when a missile smashes into the scales & blows a hole in them. Lilith puts an arm around Mortal's waist.*

"I think you should follow through on the most obvious option. Now, hold on tight."

*She Flash Steps to pick up Daisy & then Flash Steps through the hall as her barrier gives out, & the spikes begin their crushing descent once more. She takes a turn into a hallway without a spiked celing just as it crashes down.*
*Ginjo is already forming another energy blade & preparing to slice down.*

"I don't know if we're going to be tough enough to beat his new form on our own."
<Because they're the greatest! It's only right that I give my life for them! They don't have to do anything in return!>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Atae grabbed Riruka's leg, and hoped she wasn't going to be eaten.

--

Mortal let out a sigh, "Good job, sometimes it sucks to be slow. Also, thanks for the advice. You're a good friend... even though I'm told that I'm a hard person to be friendly to."

--

"We have to be," Noct said, "What other choice do we have?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Astarte's right eye twitched and she parted her wings, releasing her grip and kicking him hard in the stomach with the intention to hurl him into an adjacent tree.
"That is ridiculous," She growled. "Perhaps if they had helped you, in the way that Mortal and Senthose have helped me, I could understand... Throwing away your life for somebody who would not do the same for you- for somebody who considers you nothing but a mindless pawn- is not tough or intelligent. It is an amazing act of weakness in mind and body. I will give you a final chance to think about this, Moe. Die cheaply for your selfish superiors, or walk away from this with your dignity intact."

Hector dragged his hand and blades over the block and above Senthose's head, firing ten strings down to wrap around his blade, his head and his throat. Each of the strings would explode with Cero strength as Hector landed shakily on newly regenerated feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight of the Gods
Page 36 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 44  Next