Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight of the Gods

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:15 am

"This is a hallway, I am walking down it," Astarte said, her currently monotone voice coming from both herself and the clone. "I would like to know why I keep spotting you two standing together and whispering. I do not tolerate plots."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:19 am

OOC: Fuck yea! -High five of epicness-

"So, what exactly do you want to do?" Sab asked as she began making a salad.

"I'm not sure, but we so rarely go out and just have fun anymore."

--

Noct just continues to sit there, "You hear something?"
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:08 am

L"Get off of me!"

*Euryale sighs.*

E"Noct, please don't sit on Lilith."
============================
*Aroma finally wakes up, coming to the kitchen & rubbing her eyes.*
============================
Gorilla<What, so it's against the rules to talk now?>

Scyllu<Yes, because we all know that it requires Sonido Clones to manage the strenuous task of...walking.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:12 am

"Good morning sleepyhead," Mortal said, giving her a kiss hello.

Sab put down a plate of steak and eggs for Mortal, a plate of pancakes for herself, and a salad for Aroma, "Good morning, Aroma."

--

Noct gets up, "Oh, good morning Lilith." Atae let out a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:11 am

"I stopped walking when I saw you and decided to approach with a clone," Astarte said, looking pointedly at the gorilla for a moment before looking back a Scyllu. "And I have no problem with you talking, but you display obviously suspicious behaviour. You must realize that after there have been sightings of an intruder, we Arrancar would be even quicker to notice you."

Eduj arrived in the kitchen and began preparing his master's food.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:00 pm

Scyllu<So you lied when you told answered my compatriot's question, & now you're paranoid of every private conversation. My, my, Las Noches must be in dire straits indeed, if you have so few leads on the intruder that you're pushed to such unbecoming behavior.>
=====================================
L"Yeah. Splendid."

*Lilith wraps herself in her blanket & sits up.*
=====================================
*She returns the kiss.*

"Mornin'. And thanks, I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Sab smiled, and put down another plate of pancakes in front of Aroma, "Good, I thought you might be, so I made you some pancakes as well."

--

Noct chuckled, "And I thought I was the sarcastic one."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:32 pm

"Whether you are in league with the human or not, I will be watching you," Astarte said, her real self taking the clone's place and then walking on past the two Hollows. "I do not know what you believe you can accomplish, but if you present even the slightest threat to the well-being of myself or any of my friends in future, I will kill you both."

Eduj continued to prepare food, tasting some of each ingredient to check for poisons as he went.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:55 pm

L"I guess you squeezed some snark out while you were crushing my lungs."
======================================
A"You spoil me. I think I'll save the salad for lunch, though."

*She takes the salad over to the refrigerator.*

A"Hey...if we're using the electricity now, don't you think the humans are going to start getting suspicious?"
Scyllu<You don't scare me, little girl, & it takes more than brute force to kill me.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:02 pm

"Perhaps we shall see," Astarte said, not bothering to turn around or stop walking away. She would go to the kitchen to get something small to eat and then continue to the Throne Room.

Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:07 pm

"I weight like, 120 lbs..." Noct thought for a moment, "What is that in kilograms?"

"Doesn't Japan go off of the metric system?"

"Be quiet, we're speaking English."

"We are?"

"Maybe."

--

"We'll eat any who start asking questions," Mortal said, "Then it'll be like a haunted house and no one will mess with us."

Sab outright ignores her, "We're pretty secluded in these woods, and we're running off a generator. I'm sure we'll go unnoticed for some time yet."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:22 pm

A"Makes sense. Except for the part about eating people. That just seems un-neighborly."
===================================
L"I guess I might as well get ready. It's going to be a busy day."

*Lilith claps her hands & her white robes glow, before being replaced by her earth outfit.*

E"Now you don't have to deal with the horrors of dressing yourself."
===================================
*Senthose is sitting in the throne room, looking bored. Daisy has taken up her usual position nearby. The rest of the space is crowded with various Hollows chattering.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:27 pm

"I'm historically a shitty neighbor," Mortal said.

--

Noct shrugged, "I basically fullbring my clothes on and off, so I can't judge."

"Fullbring seems so useful."

"It is basically the power of making practical matters easy. My brush works knots out of my hair with ease, I don't tire that much when walking because the ground softens my steps, and pushes me along, clothes slide on and off."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Astarte passed through the kitchen, mumbled a greeting to Eduj who mumbled a greeting in reply, and then walked into the Throne Room. She took a brief look around the room and then took a place close to the throne.

A Garganta opened in the kitchen and deposited Hector, who had tired of lying in bed and wanted to eat.

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:46 pm

E"I always thought I was the one sliding your clothes off."
*With salad in fridge, Aroma returns to the table.*
*Scyllu & the gorilla enter the throne room shortly afterward, & stick near Daisy.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:57 pm

"Senthose, what are all of these Hollows gathered here for?" Astarte asked, not taking her eyes off of Daisy and the two Hollows.

Hector and Eduj could now be seen or sensed approaching the entrance to the Throne Room. Eduj was carrying a tray with Hector's breakfast on it, which Hector occasionally picked at with a fork.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:04 pm

"Well, in the rare occasions you're not undressing me."

--

EVERYONE EATS FOOD! AND GOD SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD!
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:08 pm

"SOMEONE apparently let it slip that there's a Soul Reaper woman coming to visit. And now it's become a topic of gossip."
===========================================
*Euryale goes to change because she doesn't want her blouse to hang into her food. She comes back out with a simple pair of black shorts & a white t-shirt. And then everyone eats pancakes.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Astarte stood in a moment of silent thought and turned her eyes to the entrance as Hector and Eduj stepped inside. She saw Hector say something to Eduj and then take the tray from him- Eduj then strode through the room and cleared a sizable path for Hector to walk through unhindered.
"What is all of this commotion about?" Hector asked as he arrived before the throne, Eduj taking the tray from him again.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:16 pm

AND GOD SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD!

--

Mortal looked at Aroma, "I was thinking of going out today. Is there anything you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:42 pm

A"I do kind of miss going to trolley parks."
==============================
L"Alright, I'm gonna head to Hueco Mundo now. Euryale, you & Noctis see what you can get out of the other FullBringers. Atae, I guess you can go with whomever you want."
==============================
*Senthose ignores him.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:45 pm

"That is quite rude of you," Hector tilted his head. "Is something the--."
"There is a visitor coming," Astarte cut in, but offered no more explanation than that.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm

"I don't mean any offense, but I don't really like Hueco Mundo..." Atae said.

"Just be honest, you know we're more fun than Lilith."

"That isn't what I meant. Hueco Mundo is just so... well, hostile for one, and but more importantly boring."

"It is just a lot of sand now that I think about it..."

--

"Trolley parks?"

"It is an American thing from about one hundred years ago," Sab said, "Think of it like a little amusement park at the end of a street car line. In any case, they don't have any in Japan, but I'm sure we could find an amusement park."

"You're American?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:07 pm

"I guess I was. But if you didn't notice, maybe I was an immigrant."
====================================
"Not so much anymore. Senthose built a big castle of some kind. But it's still probably not as nice as the living world."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:12 pm

"America during the early 19th century," Sab said with a chuckle, "Everyone was an immigrant."

--

"You still don't want to go," Noct said, "She is going to be doing unspeakable things with her man friend there. I'm sure multiple penetration will be involved, I don't recommend it."

Atae now skeeved out, waved to Lilith, "Uh, have fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight of the Gods
Page 19 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 44  Next