Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight of the Gods

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:29 pm

*It is not immediately clear what Moe does, because Jackie delivers a running punch into Astarte's stomach. She hears something in her back crack.*
=======================================
*Senthose sustains a few minor gashes, which are quick to begin regenerating as he turns around & fires a Gran Rey Cero right into Hector.*
"You're right. Let's go up & face him."

*Euryale bends down to touch the ground. It looks like she's kneeling until she gets up & throws the digital recreation of her yard into the path of Ginjo's energy blade. When it explodes, it creates dozens of floating land masses around Ginjo, who looks around, frankly a little shocked.*
========================================
"Who told you that?"
*The monster dives at Riruka's leg, but Riruka jumps back.*

Riruka<What are you doing, you jerk?!>

*Chesed stares at her blankly.*

Chesed<The plan requires the deaths of all of the Soul Reapers in this battle.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Noct floated up on a shadow platform, then stepped onto one of the floating landmasses, throwing lanzas at him the entire time.

--

"Sab says that I'm rude to people," Mortal said, "I don't really try to be. I'm sorry if I come off as insulting."

--

Atae clung on, listening to the internal strife.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Astarte stumbled away from Jackie with wide eyes and bumped into a tree. At the moment of impact she unleashed a considerable amount of lightning into the immediate area before slumping down into a seated position by the tree.

Eduj, who had been attempting to sneak up on Senthose, appeared at Hector's side and slammed him out of the way. Due to the close range, however, Hector lost and arm and more than half of Eduj's body was incinerated. Eduj's head, neck and a small portion of his torso with two arm-whips trailing off landed on the ground by Hector's side before shattering and releasing a palm-sized doll of Eduj in his sealed form. The doll looked from Senthose to Hector before attempting to flee.
"Damn it!" Hector snarled, taking a hand from the slowly regenerating arm and firing another grey Gran Rey Cero at Senthose.

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:52 pm

*Senthose quickly fires several blasts of lightning at it before Sonidoing to the side to avoid the Gran Rey Cero. He attempts to blast them both with a double Cero Oscuras.*
===================================
*With one hand on the middle hilt, & another on the regular hilt, Ginjo keeps deflecting lanzas that come after him. Euryale rises on Bringer Light & raises her arms, causing buildings to break free of the ground & fly up around them. Seeing that he's being surrounded, Ginjo Bringer Lights behind them & slashes, sending more red lightning flying towards them.*
====================================
"Well...I'm sometimes told that, too. So I know how you feel. But, once I got to know you...I think you're pretty nice."
*Jackie fled into the trees right as some asshole started shooting lightning everywhere.*
Riruka<That doesn't mean at the expense of my leg!>

*Riruka dodges a swath of fire.*

Riruka<Stop attacking me!>

Chesed<Then shake it off. Idiot.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:04 am

Astarte let out a ragged breath before rising back to her feet. She was becoming concerned about her own condition, and was mildly surprised that the female could still operate.
"Once more, Fullbringers," She called out, scanning the area for any kind of movement from Moe or Jackie.

Hector and the doll of Eduj each used Sonido to evade the double Ceros. Eduj was mostly unscathed, but had been struck twice by lightning and was now trailing thin wisps of smoke and had burns. Hector had been slow and lost his two legs and a small portion of his torso to the double Ceros.
"Ah, damn it, this hurts a lot," Hector groaned as he hit the ground again and began a slow regeneration. "My regeneration is beginning to fail... how about we call it even, now?"
Underneath them, strings were beginning to spread out.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:08 am

Atae held on tight.

--

Noct sinks into her shadow, then shot a lanza at Ginjo with a ballista from the ground.

--

"Thanks, Lilith," Mortal said with a smile, "I'd give you a hug, but the armor has a bunch of pointy bits..."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:05 am

*Senthose fires another Cero Oscuras at Hector before taking to the air & firing an ordinary Cero at the doll, shattering it.*
=========================================
*When they come to a circular area, the exit closes off. The walls are designed to look like the Colosseum, playing a projection of a cheering audience. The ceiling turns into a screen of Yukio's smug face.*

Yukio<That was getting kind of boring. So, I decided you should be playing a fighting game. The exit will open for one of you when you kill the other.>
=========================================
*Ginjo blocks that too, & Euryale throws a house at him, which he dodges.*

"Quit shocking me!"

*She gestures at him, causing a pillar of magma to erupt at him from below. With her other hand, she gestures to Noctis, creating a ring of stone to protect her from the splashing lava.*
==========================================
Riruka<Don't call me an idiot?>

Chesed<Are you going to do it or not?>

*Riruka sticks her tongue out at Chesed, who gestures to the monster to stop attacking. She taps her foot impatiently while Riruka tries in vain to shake Atae off. Then Riruka reaches down & begins trying to pull.*

Riruka<Hey. Get off.>
*Moe is nowhere to be seen, but there are signs that Jackie is in the bushes.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:27 am

Astarte launched a Cero into the bushes with one hand and regenerated her scythe in the other.

Hector fired a pair of regular Cero into the oncoming Cero Oscuras, lessening the damage to himself. He was still sent tumbling across the ground and away from Senthose in a burned and ruined heap.
"Ah... ah... This hurts..." Hector groaned, his voice scratchy and tired. "Come... on... don't kill me... Sen-those... It was all Tsukishima..."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:30 am

Atae shook her head, "Nuh-uh!"

--

Mortal looked at the screen, then at Lilith, then back at the screen, "No."

--

Noct tries not to get splashed with lava.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:54 am

*Mortal sustains a very painful shock. She also sees Lilith convulse.*

Yukio<I thought you might say that. So I rigged this room to electrocute anyone who wasn't fighting for longer than 45 seconds. Oh, & all of the walls, floor, & screen, including the sealed exits, are completely impervious to both physical & magical attacks. So, don't even bother with that.>
*Senthose fires another Cero Oscuras at him.*
*Riruka punches Atae in the back of the head.*
*Jackie appears behind several trees, kicking them so that they fall over, towards Astarte.*
*Ginjo emerges from the lava unscathed, & smirks.*

"Oh, that is bullshi--"

*He points his sword at her, charges a simple red Cero, & fires. She quickly brings 2 buildings together in front of her, & then an explosion & lingering dust cloud obscure what happened.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:34 am

Noct rocketed out of the dust cloud towards Ginjo, and slashed down at him with a lanza.

--

"I'm a stuffed toy, it doesn't hurt as much as you thing," Atae said, biting her calf.

--

Mortal flicks Lilith's nose to see if that counted as fighting.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:38 am

Astarte easily evaded the falling trees and went after Jackie. The effort of her Sonido was, however, causing her considerable back pain. As soon as she had a clear line of sight leading to Jackie, she shot forward and aimed a wide slash at her chest. As her scythe moved, it gathered crackling blue energy around the blade.

A pair of strings lifted up from the ground beneath Senthose and wrapped around his wrist before jerking his aim downwards. The result was the Cero exploding between Hector and Senthose and obscured Hector with debris. In the momentary opening, Hector used Sonido to appear before Senthose and stab at his chest with his gigantic claws. He had used his regeneration to fix only his right hand, his two legs and his face.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:06 am

*Senthose leans slightly, so that Hector stabs his right shoulder. With his left hand, he draws one of his swords, slashing up into Hector's body.*
Riruka<Likewise. Guess I'll just have to cut your arms off.>

*Riruka produces pink scissors that make a vague heart shape when closed.*
*A chunk of one of the ribs breaks off. Ginjo scowls & slashes at her, holding the middle hilt.*
"Ow!"

*Lilith covers her nose.*

"That hurtz, why di joo do that?"

*She convulses from another painful shock, but Mortal is fine.*
*Jackie falls into the swamp, left bleeding from a gash in her chest, her FullBring shroud now in tatters. The exhaust pipes fracture, & fall off of her, as piles of useless metal.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:14 am

"...Now what?" Astarte sighed, looking around for a sign of being released. "I didn't plan on killing all of my opponents... But I suppose I need to..."

"Ah, damn," Hector sighed as he fell onto his back before Senthose. As he did so, his Ressureccion also disappeared. "Maybe... we'll meet again? I won't die... here... like trash..."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:41 am

Noct bringer lights out of the way, and begins running circles around Ginjo, slashing at him from different sides.

--

"That is why," Mortal said, flicking her ear this time. "Just flick me every so often while we figure out a say out of here."

--

Atae scurries up Riruka's leg and under her skirt, vaguely aware that this is the most ridiculous situation she has ever been in in her life.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:03 am

"Stop flicking me! This isn't any better than thaaaargh! That."

*Lilith falls to the floor.*
Riruka<I've got a new plan.>

*After a few seconds, Riruka sneezes, & Atae flies out from under her skirt. She is then punched in the breasts as Riruka's fist emits pink Bringer Light. After a brief period of unconsciousness, Riruka has disappeared, & Atae is now up against Chesed & her pet monster.*
*Ginjo slashes her away twice, then maneuvers to his back to block. He slashes at Noctis with his artificially shortened reach, & swings his arm to hit wherever she moves to.*

OOC: Straight from the anime, bitches.
"That's what you always were."

*Senthose releases a thick cloud of purple poison gas that violently breaks down blood, to make sure.*
*Jackie rises weakly to her feet.*

Jackie<I don't care...what happens to me anymore. But I won't...let you touch Shishigawara.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:10 am

"I gave him that whole speech for two reasons," Astarte explained in a tired voice. "For one, I wanted to put an end to his pathetic rambling about how strong 'Mr. Tsukishima' and 'Mr. Ginjo' are. I also wanted to break his fighting spirit. Having now accomplished both, I really don't want to have to go after him again. I guess we can just sit here until the others succeed, then."

Hector died an agonizing death.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:06 am

Mortal frowned, "Jesus, Lilith. It is a flick..." Instead of flicking her she pulls out a strand of hair. She then separates some of her locks and offers up Lilith a strand of hair to pull out.

--

Noct continues that with two shadow clones, then bringer lights above Ginjo, shooting a cero down at him.

--

Atae raises to her feet, "Where did the other one go?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:19 am

"Ow! Stop it!"

*After being shocked again, Lilith growls, blows Mortal away with a Hado 1, & then rubs her head.*

"Just give me a minute to think!"

<Boooring! Come on, where are the big explosions?>
*Chesed points to her & the monster shoots a trio of fireballs at her.*
*Ginjo slashes apart the shadow clones & raises an arm to take the Cero, cracking some of his armor. A second Cero emerges from the dust cloud, which he narrowly avoids. He lets out an enraged roar, which blows Noctis back.*
<Don't count on it. Yukio made these dimensions, & he's a strange kid. As long as he isn't paying attention, we'll be fine. But who knows what he'll decide to do, if we aren't killing each other.>
*Senthose hovers over the buildings, looking for Tsukishima's body.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:23 am

"I guess I'll have to kill you, if that happens," Astarte shrugged, resting her scythe on her shoulder and leaning on a tree. "Really, you should be thanking me for letting you live this long. My back hurts a lot."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:39 am

Mortal walked back over and plucked another hair, "I don't have a minute actually, it takes 45 seconds."

--

Atae shumpos out of the blast radius, "Alright, that isn't good..." She points at Chessed and shoots a shakaho at her.

--

Noct regains her footing, "Wait, dammit. The reason he can take so much damage is because he has Mortal's hierro."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Ginjo<All of their Hierro, actually. And their regeneration. And the poison.>

*He points his sword at them.*

Ginjo<And I plan to take your powers, as well.>
*Lilith Gargantas out of the room.*

Yukio<Very clever. I guess I should have used another pocket dimension, instead of programming that as part of the labyrinth.>
*Chesed pushes a button on her phone & a wall of pulsing white crystal emerges to take the blast. Chesed pushes another button & the Shakaho fires right back at her.*
Jackie<It ought to. I'm sure I fractured a disc or two.>
*Not seeing anything, Senthose sighs & lands.*

"Looks like I have to search each building individually."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Mortal follows after Lilith, "Oh, that was quick thinking. Good job Lilith."

--

Noctis and Senthose feel themselves weaken a bit as Atae drops out of shikai, taking back her reitsu, and shumpo's away from the shakaho. She then begins to rush towards Chesed.

--

"You're not going to take--" She felt a fit of lethargy, but shook it off, "Right, what was I saying?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:35 pm

"In fact, if I was not maintaining my Segunda Etapa, I probably would have killed you by now," Astarte continued. "You see, in my first release I have few controls over my emotions at all. I turn into a horrible person."

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:23 pm

*Seeing an opening, Ginjo lunges at Noctis with a stab. Euryale appears next to her & kicks his blade upwards, away from her.*
*Lilith is glaring at Mortal & shaking with barely restrained fury.*
*Senthose ignores this & presses on.*
*Chesed presses a button & disappears in a burst of hexagonal points of light. These points reform some distance behind Atae, with Atae now holding the phone's camera up towards her.*

<The advantage of this synthetic environment is that my FullBring can transmit anywhere.>

*Since this puts her closer to the monster, it pounces at Atae.*
======================================
<You are assuming that you would have been able to, without that extra power.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight of the Gods
Page 37 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next