Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way Back

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Tales of Mysteria

*Eventually, they see something sparkle in the darkness. It grows to become a yellow sphere of pulsing light, and then again to become the ethereal Luna. She stands alone in the blackness, staring forward, looking more exhausted than ever.*

Luna: <I am sorry.>

*As her voice is echoing, someone appears in front of her covered in a long white hooded cloak. When their voice echoes from under the hood, it sounds like many voices speaking in unison: all of theirs.*

???: <You lied. I was never chosen by Origin.>

Luna: <I am truly sorry... but I needed help, I needed to save him... Now I see it might not be possible...>

???: <It's over now.>

Luna: <No... no, it isn't. Please, don't give up. There is still hope.>

*And, one by one, Alto, Creed, Lucien, Allina, Kelphy, Kari, Kentaro and Derek open their eyes, several days passed since the destruction of the royal palace of Sephira. They're all lying on stretchers in a large tent built near the castle. Alto feels a warm sensation in his pocket, and finds a small map curled up in it. For the six months that would follow, none of them would hear of Origin's whereabouts whatsoever.*

~6 months later~

~Kari & Kentaro~

*The sun is high up in the sky and Kari is at her new home, Kentaro having gone out to do whatever after lunch. The Jade Rabbit is running around tackling furniture for no reason.*

=====

~Derek & Creed~

*After the death of King Arthos, his uncle, Derek ascended the throne of Sephira, becoming the new King. He has since then been marching through the difficult task of learning to be a nation's leader.
He is sitting at the throne, Creed standing next to him, as a Sephiran soldier reports progress on the city's reconstruction.*

=====

~Lucien~

*Lucien is on an Aldanian ship's deck, a kind of caravel(courtesy of the princess), staring at the horizon over the edge. Up ahead he can see a familiar very small green dot sitting on the sea line. There are only other three people on the ship, the crew. The two speakers on the deck beep to signal an announcement.*

Aera: <We're almost there, Lucien.>

=====

~Crowley~

*Crowley is walking down some deep woods in Sephiran territory.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Crowley: <I wonder how the guys are feeling back at the hideout... I've been out for the past 4 hours, they must be worried by now. Heheh, suckers.>

*Crowley begins running along the dirt path straight ahead. 3 minutes later, he stops running and begins climbing up a tree. When he gets to the top, he begins jumping from branch to branch, hopping among the trees and going deeper into the dense woods.*

Crowley: <Man, why does this place have to be so hard to GET TO? I mean seriously! It's a god damn maze in here. I forget where the place is half the time. ME! And I'm supposed to be their leader...>

*Crowley jumps off the trees and back onto the ground. He walks over to a pile of leaves and twigs and brushes them away, revealing a hole big enough for him to fall through.*

Crowley: <Well, time to drop back in.>

*Crowley jumps in and grabs onto a root before he fell further in. As he hung on, he covered the hole up with the previous leaves and twigs from before to hide the entrance. He then lets go of the root when it's thoroughly covered and falls down. Even though it started out as going 90 degrees down, it eventually shifted and he slid down it. When it stopped, he was now outside again, though this time next to a river that went up to his knees when he stepped in. There was also a waterfall to the right of the river.*

Crowley: <God damn, this hideout is so complex to get into! I hate this setup...>

*Crowley walks around in the river until he steps on a piece of stone that pressed down. The water flowing down in the waterfall disappears and reveals a cave. He walks inside and sees almost everyone under his command there.*

Crowley: <Hey, guys! Long time no see!>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Lucien sighs heavily.

You better be right Alto... for your sake and my own.

Lucien walks back inside the ship and seeks out Aera.

Creed listened intently to the soldier's words on the progress of the restoration. "There is still much work to be done. In addition, we haven't seen any activity from Origin. Its been too quiet Derek..."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:19 pm

*Kari laughs at the sight of the rabbit doing what it's doing.*

"What are you doing?"

=====================================================

*Kentaro is wandering around the city.*

[Have to buckle down. Have to be an adult. Have to stop being afraid of responsibility.]
Back to top Go down
Taegan

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:01 pm

~Kari~

*The rabbit runs over to her and stares at her very seriously from the floor.*

Jade Rabbit: <Training! Serious stuff. When we find that Origin freak, I'm kicking his butt.>

=====
~Kentaro~

*The city is still a pretty bad sight, but everyone seems to be working pretty hard to fix everything. The palace has been replaced by a group of tall tents. A Sephiran guard who is walking by notices him and runs over to him. Kentaro recognizes him as one of the soldiers who tried to arrest him shortly before him and Kari first got summoned to the magic world. He sneers at him and steps uncomfortably close to him.*

Soldier: <Hey! You're that troublemaker. You're one of His Highness and Lady Kelphy's friends, aren't ya?>

=====
~Derek & Creed~

*An Aldanian soldier walks into the large tent and discreetly walks around the throne over to Creed, whispering to his ear.*

Soldier: <(You're needed in tent 6 ASAP.)>

=====
~Lucien~

*He finds Aera supervising a couple sailors who are organizing wooden crates. She notices him and smiles.*

Aera: <Just a few more minutes. I wasn't told what we came here for, but I can tell it's important. I wish you luck.>

=====
~Crowley~

*About half a dozen thieves of all ages, all male, are sitting around drinking and talking. They all wave at him and salute him loudly. The cave splits in three paths ahead of that lounge area. The leftmost one, Crowley's private chamber, is covered by a series of old curtains. The other two lead to the dorm and storage.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:05 pm

"Alto sent me a letter saying he may have located the Aeldi Shadow. He wants me to go secure it. That is all" Lucien says with a listless tone of voice.

Creed nods and bows to Derek before leaving with the soldier.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:08 pm

*Crowley salutes back with a grin and walks to the left to the curtains that would lead to his office. He pushes them away, and turns around to face his troops.*

Crowley: <Hey guys, you might wanna start up the waterfall again soon. Don't want anyone finding their way in here, do we?>

*Crowley proceeds to go in his office, the curtains now hiding him.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:14 pm

*Kari laughs again.*

"Okay. Just be careful not to break anything."

"I believe I am. What's it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:37 pm

~Kari~

Jade Rabbit: <Where did Kentaro go?>

=====
~Kentaro~

*He raises a black folder he's holding in his hands.*

Soldier: <I'm supposed to deliver this to Lady Kelphy, it was an urgent request. But I'm sure you wouldn't mind doing that yourself, eh?>

*He grins, shoves the folder into Kentaro and quickly steps back.*

=====
~Creed~

*He's taken into a smaller tent. It's decorated like a bedroom, and Crone is sitting on the edge of the bed. The soldier salutes them both and exits the tent as Crone stands up and bows to Creed. They have had been told Crone had survived the explosion, even though in much worse condition than them, but none of them had seen him since then.*

Crone: <Hello.>

=====
~Lucien~

*She widens her eyes and turns to him.*

Aera: <O-Oh, I wasn't--*sigh* Well, again, good luck.>

*She reaches into her left pocket and takes out a small scroll, handing it to him.*

Aera: <This is an uncharted island for the most part, but there are some elven maps available from several decades ago. That one should be accurate enough.>

=====
~Crowley~

*Someone is sitting on his bed, a young teenager. He has short messy black hair, white skin, and dark blue eyes, and is wearing a sleeveless turtleneck shirt, baggy pants, boots, and fingerless gloves, all of which are black. He also has bronze shoulderpads and several knives attached to his belt. Crowley recognizes him as being Spade, the second best thief in the gang, second only to himself.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:40 pm

"I know my way... its my home after all" he smiles weakly. "Its fine... you didn't know. I... really wish Kelphy was here with me. I feel... weak..."

"You don't need to bow" Creed says with no hint of malice in his voice. He walks over to Crone and extends his hand with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Crowley: <Hey, what are you doing in here? Shouldn't you be out there with everyone else?>

*Crowley glares at the boy in his office before sighing and awaiting his reply.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:08 pm

"He said he was going into the city for a little bit."

"I don't know where she is. Also I'm not a messenger."
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:15 pm

*Derek is sitting with an elbow on his knee, and a hand holding his chin. He doesn't feel fit to be a King after witnessing his uncle die. He perseveres, though, to be a great leader. He awaits anyone who may have an audience.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:46 am

~Kari~

Jade Rabbit: <Mhm. I was thinking... Allina called me snowball this one time, and I found this...>

*He runs over to the door, picks up a pamphlet lying next to it in his mouth, and drags it back over to Kari, standing on its rear legs waiting for her to take it.*

Jade Rabbit: <...under the door this morning.>

=====
~Kentaro~

Soldier: <She's the princess of Alda, where do you think she is? Good luck.>

*He runs off, laughing somewhat frantically.*

=====
~Derek~

*An old man he knows to be his Minister of Magic and Arte walks into the throne tent and bows before Derek.*

Minister: <Your Majesty, we have received a message from the Toran King. They're developing new means of using magic, a research only King Arthos and I knew about it in Sephira. It is your duty, as the new King, to go and learn about it, perhaps even give your input considering your experience from travelling alongside wizards. In other news, I've been informed the late King's funeral is due soon, since the central district of the city is almost completely rebuilt.>

=====
~Creed~

*Crone widens his eyes and steps back, but ends up taking Creed's hand.*

Crone: <Well... v-very well then.>

*Crone lets go of Creed's hand and turns around, slowly walking around the tent.*

=====
~Lucien~

Aera: <O-Oh! I'm so sorry, I had no idea. I was only told to bring you here, I just thought a map could help. Lady Kelphy? But why?>

*The ship shakes and stops moving.*

=====
~Crowley~

Spade: <No. You should be the one out there.>

*He stands up and steps forward.*

Spade: <Our last big robbery plan failed, and now we haven't done anything relevant for six months. You realize the capital of Sephira has been in ruins for the last half a year, and most of its soldiers died? We could be rich by now. That is why I... some of us, we don't think you're fit to be our leader.>

*He grins slightly and turns his back on Crowley, walking towards a desk.*

Last edited by Taegan on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:48 am

[When did she do that?]

*Kari leans forward from her seat and picks up the pamphlet.*

"Yeah... I'm not leaving the city until I have to."

*Because fuck that guy, he goes to the tents that is supposed to be the castle.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:33 pm

"She gives me strength. I feel stronger when she's near me. That is all" a smile creeps across Lucien's face.

"I made peace with what happened. You weren't in complete control of yourself. It'd be wrong for me or anyone else to completely blame you for your actions."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:30 pm

*Crowley's expression quickly changes from his normal carefree attitude to something more serious.*

Crowley: <Although I respect your opinions on the situation... I don't take kindly to rebellion.>

*Crowley puts his right hand in his pocket and continues looking at Spade.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Derek: <I see... Make arrangements for my departure for Toros then. I would like to stop in Alda along the way though, if it would be permitted.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:13 pm

~Kari~

*The pamphlet has several images of snowy mountains and plains, crystal caves, a large white and blue palace, and stuff like that, the title being "Alda, Live your dreams in the frozen paradise!".*

Jade Rabbit: <Can we go? Please please please please please please please please. I've never played in the snooooow and it's been super boring around here.>

=====
~Kentaro & Derek~

*The guards bow to him as he walks by and into the throne tent, where he finds Derek sitting on the throne talking to some old man.*

Minister: <I don't see why you wouldn't. I'm sure Lady Kelphy will be very pleased to see you after all this time. I will--oh, it seems you have a visit.>

*The old man turns to Kentaro and smiles broadly, bowing slightly.*

Minister: <You must be Master Kentaro.>

=====
~Creed~

Crone: <Origin might have been responsible for the violence, but I was still quite unpleasant to you and your friends. But I didn't call you here to discuss the past.>

=====
~Lucien~

*Aera seems confused but shakes it off and smiles.*

Aera: <We've arrived. I... well... good luck, I guess.>

=====
~Crowley~

*Spade turns around holding a knife out towards Crowley.*

Spade: <So what are you going to do about it?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:51 pm

"I really don't know."

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:40 pm

"I will return... I am sure of it" Lucien bows and makes preparations to leave the ship.

"Then please, speak."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:22 pm

*Crowley slowly takes two steps backwards and pulls out two small sharp throwing knives from the pocket that he just previously digged his hand in, and they were half the size of his index finger and in perfect form for throwing, and were also razor sharp.*

Crowley: <Considering how you seem like you're going to resist...>

*Crowley throws one of the knives positioned between his index and middle finger directly at Spade. He then does a backflip landing against a wall and throws the second one positioned between his ring finger and pinky from above. Both knives were aimed for non-lethal, but still excruciatingly painful spots.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:07 am

~Kari~

Jade Rabbit: <What do you mean?>

=====
~Kentaro & Derek~

Minister: <Quite pleased to meet you. Well, I will leave you to talk to His Highness, I must go make preparations for the trip.>

*He turns to the king and bows before leaving.*

=====
~Creed~

Crone: <Hundreds of years ago, I had a younger brother. He was my only family, and the only one I made sure to save before Origin made me destroy the entire city. However, I knew I was immortal for as long as Origin was inside of me... and he wasn't. The only way I found to preserve him was to cast a curse upon him. And so he slumbered in the ruins, for hundreds of years.>

=====
~Lucien~

*He's left on the beach and the ship sails away, anchoring a few miles off the coast. The beach area is really narrow, and the rest of the island is deep deep jungle.*

=====
~Crowley~

*Spade's knife is enveloped in flames and he swings it in an arc to block both of Crowley's knives.*

Spade: <We've been told of an ancient relic possessed by the famous Kelphy, princess of Alda. It is said to be a purified version of Verte's last philosopher's stone. If you want to leave this feud for later, it could be ours.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:11 am

"Getting there could be a problem. Since there's that Origin thing on the loose."

"I just have this envelope for Kelphy."

[Whoever that is. I think it's the hydromancer.]
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:15 am

"You want us to go find your brother Crone?" Creed asks.

Lucien breaths in the air before walking forward along the beach and into the jungle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Way Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way Back
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next