Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way Back

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

The Way Back - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:14 pm

"Hmmm?" Lucien asks Aera as he recooks his fish.

"I... don't know if we should...."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Kentaro:<There will probably be monsters and we didn't bring our weapons.>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:29 pm

*Derek slowly slips out, and heads towards the airship to arrange departure.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:12 am

~Kari, Kentaro, Derek & Kelphy~

Kelphy: <Oh, well...>

*She asks a maid to take them to the palace gunsmith's storage.*

Maid: <Pick anything you like.>

=====
~Creed~

Blonde Thiefess: <(Say, look at the guy's pact ring.)>

Fat Bandit: <(Shiny. I like shiny.)>

Blonde Thiefess: <(Well we'd get our asses kicked if we tried to steal it.)>

=====
~Crowley~

*Spade shrugs, glances at the arch one last time, and follows Crowley. It's a very narrow path, so they can't walk too fast 'cause they could lose balance. As they walk farther and farther, a mountain-like structure of rock and metal starts taking shape in the horizon.*

[This could be my chance... No, not now.]

*Spade shakes off the thought just as lightning bolts start striking down upon them from the sky. He hops back to dodge one, almost falling off the path. Two bolts shoot down towards Crowley.*

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

Aera: <It's nothing. When are we going?>

*Allina stops swimming and turns to face her.*

Allina: <I don't know. I know I want to visit Fahren after this.>

*She then dives.*

Aera: <Mhm...>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:41 am

"Tomorrow after the sun rises" Lucien says.

Creed sighs heavily and walks into the arch.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:09 pm

*Crowley jumps forward a bit to avoid the two lightning strikes. When he lands a few feet ahead, he almost loses balance, but quickly regains it, and then continues walking ahead.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:26 pm

*Kentaro just looks at them like "I don't like any of these."*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:17 pm

~Kari & Kentaro~

*Kelphy walks in as well.*

Kelphy: <Well, we have o-other kinds of weapons. Or if you want we can go to Sephira for your weapons before heading to the island.>

=====
~Creed~

Blonde: <Well, goodbye then!>

*Walkin in he's in the same situation I described for Crowley and Spade. He sees them walking across the fragile rock bridge in the distance, lightning flying towards them.*

=====
~Crowley~

*More lightning flies towards them. Spade dodges, but everytime the thunder hits the path a chunk of rock falls off, until the entire bridge just starts cracking up forward and backward from where they are.*

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

Aera: <We're spending the night here?>

Allina: <Lucy, come and swim as well!>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:19 pm

"I don't have a suit" Lucien says flatly. "And yes we are."

Creed rushes forward and slams his hands into the ground FMA style sending a wave of ice over the fragile bridge freezing the stones in place. He also sends two more waves over the side to create a side to the bridge so they don't fall off.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Kentaro:<I'd greatly appreciate that.>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:23 pm

*Crowley rolls forward, narrowly avoiding the other lightning, and sees that the weakened bridge was being reinforced by the ice. He turns back to see Creed.*

Crowley: <Thanks.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:32 pm

~Kari, Kentaro, Kelphy & Derek~

*She nods and heads towards the aerodrome, where the airship is ready to take off. The rabbit is standing on Kari's right shoulder.*

Jade Rabbit: <What is this map about, anyway?>

=====
~Crowley & Creed~

*The path leads into the mountain previously mentioned, and at the end of a short cave they find a black hole emanating buzzing sounds and purple sparks. Spade puts a hand on Crowley's right shoulder and shoves him aside before walking into the hole.*

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

Allina: <No underwear either?>

*She widens her eyes and tilts her head to stare at him. Aera giggles and heads into the airship.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Crowley: <[Asshole...]>

*Crowley walks into the hole immediately after him.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:39 pm

"I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:46 pm

"Why? Do you want to see my underwear that badly Allina?" he teases.

"That guy's kind of a dick isn't he?" Creed says to Crowley as he follows.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Derek: <Let's get a move on. We've got a world to save and whatnot.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:59 pm

~Kari & Kentaro~

*They depart, arriving at Sephira after a few hours. Everyone waits in the aerodrome for Kentaro and Kari to go get their guns and then take off again towards the Toran island. A few minutes into the flight, Kelphy widens her eyes and looks down to see the rabbit punching at her anckle while making weird groaning sounds. She smiles awkwardly.*

=====
~Crowley~

*He walks out of the hole to an arid desert of grey sand. The sky is yellow, and in the distance he sees his childhood house. A 7-year-olded Crowley is standing in front of him. He's thin, with hair a bit shorter than it is now, but otherwise quite similar to his older self. The boy tilts his head to the right, staring at Crowley. The portal disappears.*

-----
~Creed~

*Creed walks out to a similar desert. He too sees his childhood house in the distance. A 7 year old girly-looking Creed with knee-lenght silver hair tied in a long braid is staring at him blankly. The portal disappears.*

-----
~Spade~

*Spade walks out to yet another grey desert. A child version of himself is also standing in front of him, staring at him. He is short, his black hair is slightly longer than now, and he's wearing a white T-shirt, black shorts, black boots, and a light blue scarf around his neck. The portal disappears. He widens his eyes and steps back, staring at his younger self in surprise. The younger Spade steps back as well.*

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

Allina: <How did you know?>

*A gust of wind pushes Lucien towards the water.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:02 pm

*The two return a short while later. Kentaro looking relieved to have his gun stapped to his hip.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:03 pm

"If you must know" he holds his hands out and his clothing disappears as if it were made of shadows itself leaving him in the nude briefly albeit with shadows covering his junk before the shadows reform into swim trunks. "I don't wear cloths. What you see me wearing normally is just me using my shadow magic to form clothing" he sticks his tongue out at her and cannon balls into the water.

Creed steps back in surprise as well. "Celsius, you there?"
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:05 pm

*Crowley takes a step or two backwards.*

Crowley: <What.... what is this? Is that... me?>

Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 pm

~Kari & Kentaro~

*The Jade Rabbit frwns when Kelphy walks off and runs over to Kentaro, starting to punch at him instead.*

Jade Rabbit: <Gotta train to beat Origin up, hoi!>

=====
~Kelphy & Derek~

*Kelphy motions Derek to follow her and walks out of the bridge and down a couple halls into a royal suite. She stops by the largest window, looking out at the sky.*

=====
~Crowley~

*Crowley's younger version holds his right hand up towards the sky and a lightning bolt strikes upon it. A copy of Crowley's sword appears on it in the flash of light that follows.*

-----
~Creed~

*Little Creed steps back as well. He then puts his palms together and a GREATsword of purple ice forms in between them. It's at least twice as high as its wielder, but he doesn't seem to be struggling to handle it at all when he swings it at Creed full speed.*

-----
~Spade~

*Spade slowly steps forward. His younger self darts forward and jumps upward so he's they're at the same height before proceeding to shower Spade with powerful punches. After a few sets, Spade is hurled backward, raising a cloud of grey sand.*

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

Allina: <You sketchy dark wizards.>

*She giggles and a whirpool springs upward from the water and bends on to Lucien.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:21 pm

"ACK!!" Lucien sends his shadow hands out to tickle Allina whilst he swims away from the whirlpool.

Creed blocks it with his own sword. "Maxwell what's the meaning of this? I've already formed a pact with Celsius. I have no desire to form another!"
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:22 pm

*Crowley glares in shock.*

Crowley: <I don't know what's going on here, but if you want to fight...>

*Crowley's hand reaches for his sword, and gets into a crouching, fighting stance. He keeps it sheathed, but keeps his hand on it, ready to draw it at any time.*

Crowley: <Then I'll happily accept.>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 pm

*Derek follows Kelphy and stands a good distance behind her.*

Derek: <Yes?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:26 pm

*Kentaro picks the Jade Rabbit up.*

Kentaro:<Careful, you don't want to exhaust yourself.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way Back
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next