Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way Back

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

The Way Back - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Kentaro:<Umm... Sure.>

*Kentaro sets the Jade Rabbit down and takes Kari's hand, leading her to the dance floor. Afterwards he just stands there awkwardly.*

Kentaro:<(I don't know how to dance.)>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Derek: <Then... follow me, if you don't mind.>

*He leads the princess out onto the balcony, then looks her in the eyes.*

Derek: <I've got one more question for you, if you don't mind.>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:45 pm

*Crowley gets up to go look for something to drink.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Allina: <Just a second, Lucy.>

*She turns around and stands behind Kentaro, putting both of her hands over his and starting to pull them in a couple steps. She winks at Kari over his shoulder.*

Allina: <(C'mon Kenta. Look at her. Dance is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire. George Bernard Shaw. Or something?)>

*She then lets go and goes back to dancing with Lucien, giggling to him. Meanwhile, when Crowley arrives at a table with drinks, the Jade Rabbit is standing on it glaring him.*

Jade Rabbit: <Jerk.>

*He points at Parker, whom after realizing he didn't give a crap, looked kind of sad. Razz was seemingly attempting to cheer her up. Aera nods to Alto and smiles broadly.*

-----

Kelphy: <Y-Yes?>

-----

Celsius: <Creed...>

*She seems to decide against finishing that sentence and smiles, continuing to dance.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:04 pm

The binding tie sleeps loose and blows away in the wind as Creed's hair billows out almost like snow rolling in. Indeed his hair had lost all of its red color as it slowly turned white. While he danced with Celsius. It was like a snowstorm was around them providing them with their own private dance floor.

========

Alto smiles back to Aera with his warm, endearing smile.

Lucien lets Allina correct Kentaro before her return and them going back to dancing.

"That is very risque you realize?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:07 pm

*Kari smiles awkwardly while Kentaro looks on confused.*

Kentaro:<That didn't help at all.>

[Might as well try.]

*He steps forward and puts his hands on her waist while she puts her arms around his neck. They take a few steps forward and a few steps back.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:10 pm

*Derek reaches into his pocket and takes out the ring he found in the Alda treasure vault place.*

Derek: <I found this while I was exploring the castle... So I figure it's best if I use this for this purpose.>

*He gets down on one knee.*

Derek: <Will you marry me?>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:11 am

*Crowley looks at the rabbit, then to Parker, then back to the rabbit again.*

Crowley: <Uhhh.... wait... what? I don't understand what you're getting at here...>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:33 am

Allina: <....I don't know what you're talking about.>

*The Jade Rabbit sticks his tongue out at Crowley.*

Jade Rabbit: <Clearly!>

*Kelphy widens her eyes in shock, staring at Derek.*

Kelphy: <I-I... Y-Ye-->

*The ballroom's doors are slammed open and a soldier runs in. Everyone directs their attention towards him. The band stops playing and Aera stops singing.*

King Alexander: <What is the meaning of this?>

Soldier: <Monsters! Everywhere!>

Ambiance Music

Allina: <The balcony!>

*Allina runs to the balcony and leans over the stone railing. Razz, Barrow, Parker, Kelphy, Aera, Fahren and King Alexander do too, and so do many of the guests. From across the city, distant roars and shrieks can be heard. They see an Infernal Wyvern arrive down from the sky and spit a large fireball at a pair of houses, exploding them.*

Kelphy: <Oh no...>

Fahren: <Origin.>

-----

*Celsius smiles upon seing his hair, and closes her eyes. Suddenly, she abruptly snaps them open in shock. The sky turns red for a second and they hear an explosion.*

Celsius: <I sense a large amount of monsters... we must warn your friends!>

Last edited by Taegan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:38 am

Kentaro:<That could be seen coming a mile away.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:47 am

"So much for the party" Alto says as he whistles. From the open window his hawk Aello flies in and lands on his arm.

"Gather the men Aello" Alto tells it. The bird nods its head before flying off.

Lucien is already returning to his normal attire complete with his twin swords.

Creed returns to the inside whilst still holding Celsius's hand. His hair flowing like sheets of snow. "It looks like a large attack King Alexander!"
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Crowley: <An attack, eh?>

*Without even needing any confirmation besides that, he pulls out his sword, hidden inside his coat that he absolutely refuses to get rid of, and places it on the ground in front of him. He feels energy surround him and he points at the sword, and purple flames surround it.*

Crowley: <Errmm... what?>

*Crowley steps on it and it starts to lift off the ground a few feet and propel him out of the building and into town.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:52 pm

*Derek grits his teeth, then takes out his sword which he concealed underneath his coat in case of emergency.*

Derek: <We have to stop this thing...>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:12 pm

*Just as Crowley is flying off like a shiny faggy shooting star, a large orange energy beam shoots down from the sky into the White Paradise District, obliterating it in a huge explosion that turns everything red for a few seconds. The guests start screaming and backing away from the balcony into the room. A small group of soldiers runs in.*

Jade Rabbit: <What the-->

Soldier: <Captain General, we got your message, the troops have gathered! We're waiting for you!>

Allina: <We need our weapons! Not everyone likes hiding swords in their underwear.>

Soldier2: <I'll go get them!>

*King Alexander tugs on Fahren and Derek's back and motions them to follow him up the staircase through the arc.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:18 pm

"Alright then when my friends are armed we shall enter the fray!" Alto commands.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:11 pm

*The two run upstairs, the dress hindering Kari's movement as they return to their room to acquire their weapons.*

-------

https://neon.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=242
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way Back
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40