Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way Back

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

The Way Back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:25 pm

*Crowley continues to keep his right hand in his right pocket, but tenses down a little bit, keeping his eyes still fixed on Spade.*

Crowley: <...Fine. Assemble the gang, we're moving out to claim it.>

Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:53 pm

*Derek takes the letter and puts it in his pocket.*

Derek: <I'll give it to her when I go to Alda.>

*He sighs and looks up at the ceiling of the room.*

Derek: <So what's new?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:21 pm

~Kari~

Jade Rabbit: <What about my new moves?>

*The rabbit starts punching forward and his crescent-shaped forehead gem starts glowing brightly, a red beam of energy shooting out and making a hole in the ceiling. He stops and stares at it like "Holy--oops."*

=====
~Creed~

Crone: <Indeed. However, Lady Kelphy and Master Derek sort of sank the ruins last they visited. Let's hope for the best. I realize you have no reason to help me, which is why I would be pleased to reward you for your help...>

*He turns around and holds out a small leather bag. He's sneering, but one can clearly notice his worried look.*

Crone: <How does 5000 Gald sound?>

=====
~Lucien~

*There's a dirt path leading through the very deep, very thick jungle, probably cleared by the island's inhabitants. Two Amber Corazones[***] shoot out of the trees heading down towards Lucien aiming to peck at his head.*

=====
~Crowley~

Spade: <I thought so.>

*He walks past Crowley, sneering at him, and walks out of the chamber. Seconds later, Crowley hears the thieves out in the lounge cheer loudly. Not too long afterwards a group of four has assembled outside the waterfall. A short and slim young woman with long blond hair wearing a head scarf and light armor, a stereotypical fat thief with a machete, Spade, and Crowley.*

Spade: <The princess is the most well guarded person in all of Verte, and a master wizard herself. Taking a large group into the first charge would be suicidal. The others will follow us from afar and tag in if needed.>

*He stares into the forest seriously.*

Last edited by Taegan on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:24 pm

*Kari looks up at it nervously.*

[I'm sure he won't be upset.]

=====================================================

"Not a whole lot. How 'bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Lucien doesn't even blink. One second he's standing there, the next he isn't. He's standing a few feet away from the Corazones waving, "Hey now. We're you trying to attack me? That isn't nice you know?"

"Even if you didn't offer a reward I would still help you."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:29 pm

*Crowley sighs and begins walking.*

Crowley: <Alright, alright. I personally don't care how well-guarded this person is. We'll take them out like we always do.>

*Crowley continues walking forward, seemingly without a care in the world.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Derek: <Just being a King and all. Nothing too major.>

*He stands up and sighs again.*

Derek: <I just wanna leave this place. They've kept me cooped up here.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:32 pm

~Kari~

Jade Rabbit: <I'm really sorry, can we still go!? In my defense, it's not my fault I have great hidden magic potential.>

=====
~Creed~

Crone: <I don't fully grasp your way of seing things, but I am certainly grateful. Shall we get going? It's quite the trip towards the Aldanian islands.>

=====
~Lucien~

*They glare at him furiously and thunder strikes upon Lucien.*

=====
~Crowley~

*A ways through the woodlands the blond female bandit whistles and points upwards, leaping onto a high tree like a freaking monkey.*

Spade: <(Soldiers.)>

*Spade hops from branch to branch to reach the top of a tree as well. The fat bandit dives into some bushes.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:34 pm

It hits him but when the smoke clears it seems they only strike a tree.

Lucien whistles, "Damn... you guys really killed that tree" he's sitting on a tree branch not far from them."

"Shall we inform Derek?"
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:38 pm

*Crowley sighs again.*

Crowley: <Soldiers already? Really?>

*Crowley was confident that he could take them out, but that wouldn't exactly be too good in the long run, especially if reinforcements were to show up. And so, he quickly runs up a tree until he gets to a branch a little ways out of the line of sigh of the soldiers, hidden and blocked by other trees and vines.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:42 pm

"It's all right, I'm sure Kentaro won't be upset."

[I'm still not sure about going to Alda...]

"It's a tent. Can't you just slip out underneath when no one's looking?"
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:00 pm

*Derek shakes his head.*

Derek: <No. Guards would find me before I managed to get out.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:09 pm

~Kari~

Jade Rabbit: <I can't waaaaait~!>

*He starts rolling around, chuckling, but soon stops, widening his eyes.*

Jade Rabbit: <Whatever happened to Allina? Isn't she Sephiran too? I haven't seen her ever since... you know, and you two seemed to be getting along too.>

=====
~Creed~

Crone: <I've taken care of everything. The king will be travelling to Alda soon. We can tag along. But before that... do you by any chance know where your friend Kari lives? I've heard she's from around here.>

=====
~Lucien~

*They start shrieking loudly and turn invisible, one of them appearing behind Lucien and pecking at his back.*

=====
~Crowley~

*A squad of Sephiran soldiers in their typical silver armor bearing the Sephiran sun-shaped crest walk by talking about beer. Yes, beer. After they're gone, the girl shoots down from the tree like a lightning bolt, Spade jumping down and landing next to her after a few seconds. The fat bandit stumbles out of the bushes and rolls onto his feet.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:12 pm

"I don't know what happened to her."

[This is awkward.]

"You sure you're the king? You sound more like a prisoner than anything."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:20 pm

"Even monsters are affected by the power of illusion" Lucien says as the one that was pecking him now notices that it had attacked its friend instead. Lucien smiles as shadow hands erupt from the under the bird's wings, from the shade cast from the wings themselves. "Every shadow is my domain. A pity the woman I love isn't around to keep me in check" his smile twists into something quite not right as shadows move and twist all around the area and Lucien's eyes seem to almost glow in eerie light as spears of blackness impale the bird monsters through the head.

"I do know where she lives. Why? Are you still trying to flirt with her?" a cat smile crosses Creed's face. "You llllike her."

Last edited by Seraph on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:21 pm

*Crowley jumps out of tree and lands in front of his squad.*

Crowley: <Alright, they appear to be gone... let's go.>

*Crowley continues walking directly along the path.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Derek: <Well that's how my life is now. Suckish.>

*He heads towards the exit and decides to walk out.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:10 pm

~Kari~

Jade Rabbit: <Aren't you curious? I kinda miss walking around with the gang.>

=====
~Creed~

*Crone shakes his head and smiles before heading out.*

Crone: <It isn't like that. I just want to apologize to her. Please lead the way.>

=====
~Derek~

*The old minister walks up to him as he leaves the tent.*

Minister: <We're making preparations for your trip to Alda. The airship will depart shortly, please occupy yourself as you please until then, the audience period is over for today.>

=====
~Lucien~

*The Amber Corazones Return, their soul, the light spheres, flickering quite noticeably before disappearing.*

~Lucien obtains 300 Gald!~

=====
~Crowley~

*Soon they arrive near the capital of Sephira. It's a large kingdom, even with its large castle destroyed. It is surrounded by stone walls and there is a small shack just outside the city nearby. They remain hidden behind some trees seing as the gates are guarded by soldiers.*

Spade: <It's still a long way till Alda. We could try to sneak into the capital and get on a ship or airship headed there or stay safe and continue on foot.>

*The fat bandit and blonde thiefess suddenly turn to Crowley as though awaiting instructions.*

Last edited by Taegan on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:12 pm

"A little I guess..."

[I suppose that means I'm done here.]

*Kentaro leaves the tent.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Creed nods and leads Crone to Kari's house.

Lucien returns to his normal poster and moves on.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:17 pm

*Crowley remained silent for a bit before deciding.*

Crowley: <We'll sneak into a ship. After all, isn't that what we've all been trained to do? Get away with things like that?>

*Crowley sighed and turned to the guards guarding the gates in the distance.*

Crowley: <(Now... how would we go about getting past those guards without any confrontation...?)>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Derek: <Thank you, minister.>

*He walks to a nearby area that is clear of others, and begins to train with his hand to hand combat.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:12 pm

~Kari~

Jade Rabbit: <Who knows, maybe she'll be at the frozen paradise of dreams too!>

*Someone knocks on the door.*

=====
~Creed~

*Creed leads Crone to Kentaro's little house just outside the capital. Crone knocks on the door.*

Crone: <Thank you kindly.>

=====
~Kentaro~

*Kentaro exits just in time to hear the Minister tell Derek his ship is departing to Alda shortly. Both of them then walk off, leaving Kentaro alone with the guards outside the throne tent.*

=====
~Derek~

*A little girl (like 6-year-old tops) with long dark hair with a blue hue much like Kelphy's, wearing a short light blue Summer dress and lots of shiny bracelets and rings walks up to him holding a little pink teddy bear.*

Girl: <I-I'm sorry, aren't you the King?>

=====
~Lucien~

*Up ahead is a large cliff with a river flowing violently down below. A long white straight stone bridge has been built to allow crossing to the other side of the island. A young lady with pale skin, long elven ears, long light brown hair tied in several braids, wearing a short brown dress with several extra layers (sashes and what not) decorated with colorful beads and some feathers, is sitting on the left edge of the bridge, almost at the other side. Lucien recognizes her for obvious reasons.*

=====
~Crowley~

*Timeskip! The fat bandit arrives at the fancy aerodrome carrying a very large leather bag on his back, near the largest working airship. He walks behind some crates and puts down the bag, untying the knot and revealing his three companions.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:16 pm

*Kari approaches the door.*

"Who... Who is it?"

[I suppose I can go home now.]

*Kentaro begins to head home.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:17 pm

*Crowley jumps out of the bag quietly and looks around.*

Crowley: <Alright, let's go.>

*Crowley begins working his way around rows of crates, nearing the airship.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way Back
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next