Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Mortal nodded, "Got it, now if you don't need me I'm going to go for a nap... as soon as I find a place that isn't sunny... Why the hell did you pick a place like this to hold out in!?"

--

Noct stood there quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:26 pm

Kira's eyes opened slowly, his breathing was heavy and he felt as though he was about to die. But he wasn't where he expected to be.

"Ten... tentei?" Kira forced the words from his mouth before slowly forcing himself up off the ground, before he felt a sharp kick at his side and rolled over to see Tentei frowning down at him.

"What were you thinking, taking on those guys with no one but that Noah guy to help you out?!" She barked at him, her voice angry and concerned at the same time, "You could have... and still might die! Not to mention how weak I've gotten since you got knocked out..."

Kira looked around and felt a pang of guilt and horror in his chest, as what he saw was a majority of the pillars covered with masks, all of them munching and tearing at the very bodies that they lived upon. Even as he watched, two more of the pillars cracked, shattered and collapsed into the black tides of the water.

"There's still a long way to go before they take over..." Tentei explained, "But until you are back to strength and your spiritual pressure is back to normal, the process of transformation is going to accelerate."

"Then I guess... I'd better rest up..." Kira sighed, "That is if I don't die first.... where is the mist?"
Tentei pointed at a pillar close by that was shrouded in the mist, and another that was also shrouded, "I found out that if I use my mist, the pillars are unaffected by hollowfication, but I can't cover more than two of them at once."

There was a crumbling sound as another pillar shattered and fell down into the raging black sea.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:54 pm

*Lilith stares at Kite like he's retarded.*

L"Why did he ask me 'what's going on in Soul Society right now'?"
==================================================
Aamon<And here I was planning on using the corpses of Barragan's fallen soldiers for my experience. But now they'll need to be fed to a moron with a small chest fetish.>

"I think he's ignoring you."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:10 pm

"And here I was thinking that Soul Society had standards for their Soul Reapers..." Noct said, looking at Lilith.

--

"Its not a fetish, its a preference!" Mortal called out. She then looked at Senthose, "I know, shut up..."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:12 pm

*Sitting on top of a picnic table, Taiyo is sticking pins in a voodoo doll that's supposed to be Euryale.*

[Stupid Magical Girl. I just wanted to be your friend and with time love. Now you have to die.]
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Noct catches sight of Taiyo and looks over at Lilith, "Another friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:16 pm

L"Never seen her before."

E"She's attacking us too."

L"How you figure?"

E"She has a Soul Reaper uniform. So I punched her in the face."

L"Can't argue with that logic."
================================================
"A fetish is when you're sexually attracted to something that isn't in & of itself sexual. Also, he was referring to me. The only way to regain my former appearance is to regain my former powers, & the quickest way to do that is by eating souls."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:25 pm

*After strangling the doll did nothing, she throws it away.*

"Stupid doll."

*She crosses her arms over chest and glares at Euryale hoping her head will explode or something.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:01 am

"She is kind of creepy..." Noct said.

--

"Breasts are not sexual?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:45 am

"The primary function of breast tissue is not sex."
==========================================
E"I think you mean, 'very.' I think we should beat her up before she follows us home."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:30 am

"Spoken like a true virgin." Mortal said, laying down in a shady spot near a rock.

--

"Wouldn't be the first Soul Reaper to do so." Noct said.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:12 am

"You're an ignorant savage. I bet you think the knee bone is connected to the leg bone."
===================================================
L"I didn't follow you, I picked a house that happened to be yours."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:18 am

"It is connected to whatever the fuck I want it to be connected to... wait... doesn't the knee bone just kind of float over the joint..." Mortal scoffed, "Who fucking cares anyway, they're only good for caving in!" With that Mortal rolled onto her side so that her back was facing Senthose, "Now shut up."

--

"True enough, you're like a stray, which I guess makes her a what, a pest?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:31 pm

OOC
Since Neo has already told me it's okay to use my new character... I'll just go ahead, now.

IC
Kyoujin Hitgoroshi sat in the sands with 'bored' written all over her. She reached down and picked up a handful of sand before raising it up and letting it fall down.

From the shadows behind her, a Vasta Lordes stepped forward- a mean looking creature, covered with blades, hooks and with huge claws and teeth. It's eyes were vacant and it's jaws hung open, dripping drool down onto the sand.

As it stepped closer and closer, it seemed as though Kyoujin had not noticed it, but then she shot out a hand and grabbed the belly of the vicious Vasta Lordes. With one pull she had it on the ground before her crossed legs and it did not struggle or try and defend itself as she broke it's neck and consumed it.

"If things got any more boring, I think I'd take my own life" Kyoujin sighed after eating the Vasta Lordes and wiping her lips on her sleeve, "I may as well explore for a little while... I think the ol' fool has been up to something."
When she said 'old fool' she was referring to Barragan - the self proclaimed God of Hueco Mundo. Kyoujin had never liked the old fart, and thought it was fun to tease him and kill his favourite helpers.

She set off in the direction of Barragan's usual place, running at a steady pace an occasionally making a big leap over a boulder. She kept this up until she thought she could sense a group of hollow nearby, and sonido'd in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:04 pm

*Kite sighs and backs away slowly before making his way to Kira&Noah and getting a hold of them, then shampooing the hell out of there.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:43 pm

"I'm not a pest!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:08 pm

*They wind up in a forest north of the town.*
=========================================
E"I think she can hear us."

L"Well, I don't recognize her. She must be really low on the totem pole."
=========================================
*Kyo finds that she actually ends up in a hidden canyon not too far away from Barragan's throne, but still out-of-sight of it. The cliff is steep with few footholds, & something about the air makes it difficult to maintain a steady flow of Reitsu. The Hollows are definitely down there, though. And what's more: The canyon must be making them feel a lot weaker than they actually are.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:19 pm

"What the hell is with this place?" Kyoujin looks around, frowning, "I don't like it..."

With a click of her fingers, she called upon two Adjuches that ran past her, deeper into the canyon.

"Let's see what's waitin' down there."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:46 pm

*Kite walks around them, staring at them.*

Kite: <Wake up!>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:51 pm

Kira is half awake, not wanting to wake up just yet, he grunts and rolls over so he can't see Kite.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:37 am

Noct shrugs, "So, what do you want to do, attack her, or keep looking at her, or are we going to get out of here already. Sitting at a beach at night is not all that fun when you're not a kingdom hearts character..."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:38 pm

"We go for a swim? After she dies!"

*Her last line she says while pointing at Euryale.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:21 pm

E"Oh, that is IT."

*Euryale steps forward, cracking her knuckles.*

L"I believe the plan is 'watch Euryale beat her to a bloody pulp.'"
==========================================
*They fall in & die, leaving her with only a handful of infected left.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:21 pm

*Taiyo backs off falling off the table in the process.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:42 am

Kyoujin's eyes went wide... "What the hell happened to them? I might stay out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next