Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:25 am

*Lilith blocks, the javelin hurling her from the now-destroyed Kido barrier. As she's flying, it's gradually shrinking as flower petals rain down from the impact point. Soon, the whole beach is littered with them, & even the ocean looks as though it's been dyed pink.*

L"You just made your last 2 mistakes."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:41 am

"What? You're going to kill me and bring down the captains on your head?" Kira says as he throws his mist on her to prevent Kido or Cero, simultaneously lifting the Kido holding Noah down, "I'd advise you to keep your temper in check, if you had just been more agreeable...."

His fist shone green as his javelin powered up again.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:37 am

L"You threw a fucking spear at me! Get off your soap box!"

*She slashes downwards, the petals glowing red. Euryale yelps & crouches down, turning the sand into a dome of rock to cover her.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:41 am

"You wouldn't even agree to talk, what choice did I have?" Kira tensed, waiting for an attack.
I can't use my kido as much anymore... I'm almost fully worn out... If need be I may be able to use one or two more spells.... Then my only chance is to knock her out with the javelin.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:49 am

After hearing an annoying ringing in her ear that sounded a lot like the bitching of Neo, Noct finally decided to get back into the fight. After reinforcing her barrier, Noct decided to capitalize on the gap in Kira's defense, him not having a weapon, and send another clone after him, this time a bladed fist aimed right at the small of his back. Since he was busy preaching, and Noctis was out of the fight for some time now and thus unexpected, and he was unarmed, the attack should land cleanly.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:59 am

*Approximately a metric fuckton of lightning explodes upwards from everywhere the flower petals landed.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:01 am

Noct is a bit taken aback by the lightning, but continues with the attack.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:16 am

Kira's eyes went extremely wide and he threw on hand up in the air, "Tozansho!"
Just as the crystal began to grow around him, it was blasted away by the lightening and Kira had nothing to protect him but half of the mist he had been able to drag back in time.

He ended up about two metres further away from his previous position with burns marks all over his arms and face, his chest heaving.

It takes considerable effort for him to then turn to the clone coming for him and extend his half generated javelin as a counter move.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:56 am

*Euryale emerges from her shield to see a burned & shirtless Noah walking towards her, dragging his sword across the ground. She puts up her fists.*

<...I quit.>

*He falls over face-first.*
============================================
*Lilith streaks behind him.*

"You won't get away with attacking me!"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:30 am

Kira sighed inwardly, wishing it could have gone differently.

The mist swings around and slices the javelin in half so that he can simultaneously hold each side out as defense against both opponents.

He then flicked his eyes over, looking directly into Lilith's eyes.

I have one last chance to get this right...

"Hakufuku"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:46 am

Noct's first clone was destroyed by the lightning, so she sent another one after Kira. This time going for a full frontal assault with a bladed punch aimed at the clavicle, hoping the change in approach, from her usual sneak attacks, would catch Kira off guard and allow for a hit. This frontal attack had the added affect of taking the hit of Kira's Hakufuku, though, since the clone is no more than a puppet, hardly had an affect on it.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:54 am

OOC
What? He's looking at Lilith's eyes, not your shitting clone.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:03 am

OOC: There's nothing saying it requires eye contact, but just in case...

L"Danku."

*A translucent barrier appears in front of Lilith, blocking the Kido spell. She then stabs her blade into it & it dissolves into flower petals. A crack appears on the right eye of Lilith's mask.*

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Sun May 01, 2011 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:07 am

OOC: And my attack is still going, so whatevz.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:12 am

OOC
I'm just going to finish this.

IC
The next Noah would see of Kira is a body falling from the sky, trailing blood and dropping the two parts of a flaming kido javelin from his hand.
He blacked out just before thumping into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:17 am

OOC: Noah is actually knocked out too. Looks like a TKO for the good guys.

Noctis, finally free from Kira's kido, stretches out. After cracking a few joints Noct goes down to the ground and looks for Euryale. After finding her she asks, "Are you alright?" She then looks up, "So, what now?" She asked Lilith.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:19 am

*Senthose stumbles back into the chamber with Aamon & Mortal. He looks to be about 15.*

Aamon<What happened to you?>

"Turns out that when an assassin invites you to see her bed chambers, it probably has less to do with crazy sex & more to do with being stabbed in the back of the head with a poison needle."

Aamon<...You're both morons. I knew I shouldn't have entrusted my plans to such base creatures.>

"Hey, we got the job done."

Aamon<Is Soi Fon incapacitated?>

"She oughta be after what I did to her!"

Aamon<Is she?>

"I scratched her face while I was dying. It probably hurts."
=============================================
E"Me? I'm fine. Sorry I couldn't be more useful."

*Lilith dispells her mask & lands. The girls stare down at the fallen Soul Reapers.*

E"So are you gonna...you know...finish the job?"

L"...You do it."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:28 am

Noct smiled, "You don't have to apologize, I'm just happy you're alright." She then turns her arm into an axe and looks at Lilith. "I'll do it if no one else will."

--

Mortal chuckled a bit at the baby faced Senthose, "So, Aamon, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:17 am

*Kite shampoos in.*

Kite: <What....did I miss?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:26 pm

The axe armed, and silver eyed Noct sends a glare toward Kite, "I think we missed one."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Kite: <Woah, what?>

*He backs away from her slowly.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Aamon<You don't get to laugh! I specifically sent you in because I knew you could kill Soi Fon & you did NOTHING to her. At least this moron managed to wound her with a well-timed seizure.>
==========================================
L"You aren't really considering it, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Mortal shrugged, "I didn't want to go after those ninjas period, let alone their leader. Did you know she has a fucking missile attack!?" Mortal cracked her neck and continued, "So, what next, or are you going to continue to berate me?"

--

Noct shrugged, "Not really."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:15 pm

L"Will you be so kind as to explain what the fuck is going on?"
==============================================
Aamon<There's nothing to be done. Unfortunately, tomorrow we'll have to cut a path to the heart of the Seireitei. And, of course, Senthose will have to restore his powers.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Kite: <Great question.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next