Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:38 pm

"Ooooo plotting... I like plotting~" Alaude keeps his faux gayness running out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:54 pm

OOC: Actually there is a scientific reason for it, the smell of citrus wakes people up.

Noct smiled at the two women. To others it looked like a crazy lady, to Noctis it looked like Euryale was about to attack an unsuspecting, and drinking Lilith. She hated going out, but she had to admit, they could be very entertaining. Noct then raised an eyebrow at Euryale, who was just standing there. "Um... what are you waiting for?" Noct asked. "Go to the restroom."

--

Mortal snickered slightly at the situation, then more so at Alaude. "I think you're confusing plotting with sodomy." Mortal disregarded Aluade and turned her attention back to Aamon, "Well, here is hoping you're not a complete fuck up and that you don't get us all killed."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:05 pm

"Okay then, we better get moving" Kira clapped Illiad on the shoulder before Shunpo'ing east.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:11 pm

OOC: Probably the burning nostrils. Also, doesn't mean you can't drink orange juice whenever you damn well feel like it.

"You know, I'm no quite sure where it is!"

*Euryale lets out some high-pitched, nervous laughter, then points to the glass in Lilith's hand & mouthes "Make her put it down."*
========================================
*A scary-ass man appears on the bridge. He has his hair done up in large spikes with a bell at the end of each one, a ripped up Haori, he's got a scar down one eye, an eyepatch on the other, is the size of a truck, & his sword looks like he uses it to grind up gravel.*

Senthose<Oh great. They gave us the freak. Do you think we can beat him?>

Aamon<On your strengths alone? Doubtful. This isn't what it was meant for, but I suppose it'll have to do.>

*He points at Kenpachi's eye patch & a small twinkling appears at the tip of his finger, but besides that, nothing seems to happen.*

Kenny<Hey. Pointing at me won't poke my eye out, you know.>
=========================================
*Once he reaches the ocean, he realizes that Shunpoing over the ocean would take several hours & probably rob him of a significant amount of Reitsu, as well as stamina.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:19 pm

"This battle will be boring" Alaude drops his act and stands next to Senthose. "I don't like boring battles. We should retreat."

OOC: In this case boring = they would lose.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:31 pm

OOC: You can, but it doesn't stop it from being socially weird to do so.

Noct smirked, "The bathroom is that way." Noct said pointing. Noct eyed Euryale, wondering what she would do. The longer she stood the weirder she looked, and the weirder she looked the funnier the situation became, at least for Noctis. Noct let Euryale stand for a bit more before she looked at Lilith. "I'm buying, there will be more vodka if you put down the glass."

--

Mortal looked at Kenpachi, "Well, I think we found the resident brick house." Mortal smiled at the reaction of Alaude, "You really are a pussy ass bitch aren't you? I mean, did you ever have a spine, or did you rip it out and shove it up your own ass? Honestly, how could a pathetic soul like yours rise to the top as a gillian? If you're the creme of the crop of souls then HOLY SHIT were the pickings shitty." Mortal looked back at the aforementioned brick house. "Fucks up with the bells?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:35 pm

"Because I'm gifted with something you lack Mortal my dear" he resisted the urge to give her ass a smack both because it wasn't a good time and because she'd probably break his hand if he did it.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:38 pm

"The urge for throbbing penis?" Mortal quickly retorted.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Alaude chuckled, "Are your barbarous mannerisms an attempt to cover up an insecurity about your femininity? Never the less, no, I have the gift of guile. Perhaps you would like me to teach it you someday, in private, among other things" he smiled a lecherous smile.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:46 pm

"No, they are an attempt to showcase how much more pussy I get than you. And don't try to cover up cowardice with fancy words... coward." Mortal kept looking at Kenpachi, waiting for an answer, "Hey, fucker, I asked what the bells were for!"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:51 pm

"Is that a challenge?" he asked her. He then faced Kenpachi, "Oh... wow... he certainly looks unintelligent."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Senthose<Did I need to know she's a lesbian?>

Aamon<Stop complaining.>

Kenpachi<If you're not gonna listen the first time I answer, then don't complain! It doesn't mean anything if you can't hear them. Can you?>

*Kenpachi gives his hair a little shake that is only manly because it's Kenpachi.*

Senthose<They just sound like ordinary bells.>

*Kenpachi grins psychotically, prompting Senthose to take a step back.*

Senthose<Okay, that's a rapeface if I ever saw one. I'll fight, but I'm not getting anywhere NEAR him.>
========================================
*Lilith practically slams the glass on the table, spilling vodka all over the damn place. Euryale rushes off to the bathroom, returning a few minutes later & sitting low in her chair. She's probably blushing furiously, but it's impossible to tell.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Noct smiled devilishly at the whole thing. "You alright there Euryale, you seem a bit embarrassed?" Noct said with a fake concerned tone, inching a little closer to her. As she did Noct picked up a straw, opened it, and put it in Lilith's glass. "That way you can drink without it being too conspicuous."

--

Mortal disregarded the comments behind her entirely, "Yes I can hear them, now fuck are they for?" Mortal asked. She was met by the rapeface and could do nothing but raise an eyebrow. "Well then, I won't lie, I'm a bit weirded out now..." Mortal said, placing her hand on the hilt of her blade.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Alaude steps forward. "You use the bell's sound to give your opponent the edge in battle? An interesting tactic..."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:20 pm

"That doesn't sound like a tactic, it sounds like a handicap... Fine by me... idiot wants to make it easy for me to kill him, well, I'm fine with that, I'll enjoy devouring his soul." Mortal said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Kenpachi<Isn't one of you going to atta-->

*A black Cero tinged with purple blasts Kenpachi dead in the chest & demolishes an expensive-looking mansion below, taking Kenpachi with it.*

Aamon<Don't you think that was a little overzealous for a first attack?>

Senthose<Nope.>

*As the dust clears below, Kenpachi, now without Haori & with some burn marks on his torso, gets up & dusts himself off, grinning. He says something. Since they're so far away they can't hear it, but it was probably something like "Is that all you've got?"*
===========================================
OOC: Oh, I almost forgot. I didn't know they were super fancy in New York. Drinking orange juice being socially awkward...do you only drink it with your pinky extended, too?

E"I'm not having fun."

L"What do I look like, a baby?"

*She drinks from the straw anyway, propping her chin on her fist & her elbow on the table.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:42 pm

OOC: Damn straight I do, but only because it is comfortable that way. I guess I'm naturally fancy.

Noct let out a small sigh, and put her arm on Euryale's shoulder, "I'm sorry, I was only joking around." Noct said emphatically. "What do you want to do to have more fun?" She asked. Noctis looked over at Lilith, who, though complaining, followed Noct's advice.

--

Mortal looked on as a cero whizzed by her and slammed Kenpachi. She turned and looked at Alaude, "See, that is how to not be a pussy, well, sort of, try to avoid lavender colored ceros, they are a bit gay... then again it matches you perfectly. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if your cero was rainbow colored with ponies coming out of it." Mortal looked down at Kenpachi with a smile, "He doesn't even look hurt Senthose, were you trying to hurt him, because he doesn't look hurt."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:45 pm

"I don't like boring battles but this looks fun~"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:50 pm

"So the guy becomes shirtless and you're all of a sudden interested? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" Mortal dragged out the last part as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:58 pm

"I want to fuck you so hard Mortal, its not even funny. You realize this correct?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:00 pm

Senthose<That was lavendar in the same way that red is pink. You need to get your eyes checked. Actually, that was my strongest Cero. I see that fighting this guy as I am now is never going to get me anywhere.>

*He pulls his sword out & for some reason puts it into his Hollow hole.*

Senthose<Transdifferentiate, Irukandji.>

*The sword dissolves, flooding over Senthose's robes & turning them from white to black, more like a Gillian's.*

Senthose<Hey, do you girls need an invitation to the tea party, or are you going to get down there & kill that guy? I'm just kidding. I don't really think you're a girl.>

*He adds this last remark to Mortal.*
=========================================
L"She wants to fuck."

E"Well...I've kind of been wanting to see that new movie. 'After the Flowers.' It looks good."

OOC: Motherfucking source, bitch!
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:15 pm

OOC: I lol'd.

Noct looked at Lilith, "Someone's projecting..." Noct said with a smile. Noct looked back at Euryale, "Yea, it actually does look good, something about a strong woman that is just so engaging."

--

Mortal looked at Adaude, "The most butch female you know, that is who you want to fuck... I still maintain that you're gay..." Mortal turned her attention back to Kenpachi. With a huff, Mortal pulls free her Zanpakuto and launches it into the air. As it spins wildly, "Rumble, Gran Legarto." The sword fades into nothingness, and Mortal gains more feral features including red claws, a mouth full of fangs, and all blue eyes. Mortal let out a small sigh, "Well, you gonna fucking attack or what you fresh prince of bell-hair?"

OOC: Yea, fresh prince of bell-hair, I went there.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:56 pm

E"I'm rather fond of the edgy, sarcastic type."

*Lilith takes a bite of Euryale's steak & starts making scissoring motions with her fingers.*
====================================
*Kenpachi jumps back up to the bridge, hanging in midair for a second.*

Kenpachi<If that's what you wanted, you should've asked!>

*He slashes &, despite not hitting anything, causes the whole damn structure to collapse.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:03 am

Alaude's image distorts ever so slightly, barely noticeable at all.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:50 am

Kira didn't bother waiting for Illiad to catch up, but he started running down the coast, leaving a trail of reiatsu so that Illiad would be able to follow.
"A boatshed... I need a boat..."
Finally he spotted a large structure that sat half on the ground and half suspended over water with a large sign saying "Nancy's Sea Cowboys".
That doesn't sound Chinese at all..
He ran inside to find a group of motley looking sailors and a hideous womam serving all kinds of foods and alchohol to the sailors who seemed to find this woman attractive.
He then wondered out to the boat ramps and found a nice-enough looking speed boat.
"Now I just have to wait for Illiad and we can get the hell out of here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next