Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:44 am

*With his body covered in deep cuts and acid, and a sword stabbed into his chest, Kite can't really do much. He groans*

Kite: <...Can someone fucking kill the guy who thinks this is a tea party?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:15 am

*As the Kido washes over her, Barbatos actually smiles.*

<No asking for last words...no prompts to surrender...at the very least, I wasn't killed by a bunch of cowards.>

*When it clears, what's left of her body dissolves on the spot. Her weapons also dissolve. Kujaku, Kite, & Illiad are, of course, collapsed, bleeding heavily, & unable to move much. It's at this moment when a Soul Reaper with a longsword bound to his back by a steel sash leaps down into the crater. Looking at them all, he puts a hand on his sword.*

"What did you do, turn on each other? No...some of your wounds are corroding, & it doesn't look like any of you have acid-based Zanpakuto. What happened here?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:18 am

Kite: <(Must...kill....the tea guy...)>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:02 am

Kujaku manages to sit up and seal his zanpakutou, "Nice... of the calvary to show up... late. Bullshit happened... that's what."
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:59 pm

"Damnit...need some tea...Son...Of...A...Bitch....This...Fucking...Hurts...Like...A...Whore!!!!"

*Illiad barely managed to sit up*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:30 am

Kira hit the ground with a thump, one hand against the cut on his shoulder.
"Ergh"
He stood back up as quickly as he could without toppling over on the uneven floor of the pit.
"Who are you?"
This is damned embarrassing...
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:37 am

Kite: <...Hurts like a what? ...Oh, man, retarded people everywhere.>

*He opens his arms and closes his eyes, sighing*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:57 am

OOC: Better late than never.

Noct listened silently as Lilith explained the situation, letting out a sigh as she did. She both caught, and returned Euryale's look as the two came to a mutual understanding. Once Lilith finished up Noct jumped in, "Say they are looking for you, don't you think that a building surrounded in kido is kind of a dead giveaway?" Noct asked, "Or is there something that I'm missing when it comes to the way that stuff works?"

Noct petted the cat on her shoulder for a second before continuing, "So, you're fine just leaving the rest of the Soul Reapers forever? Also, do you even know what that mask does? I mean, you said that you would kill that guy if he got out, but do you know exactly what he did to you? Does it have any benefits?" Noct asked casually, trying to get as much info out of the girl as possible, considering the odds of questioning another Soul Reaper any time soon was probably slim.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:40 pm

OOC: >.<

"Kido that hide Reitsu also hide their OWN Reitsu. Otherwise, they'd be pretty pointless. I have...other reasons for disliking Aamon."

<You act as though anyone actually LIKES Aamon.>

*The man from before was rooting around Noctis's fridge. Apparently, he had snuck in at some point while they were distracted. Lilith stood up & reached for her Zanpakuto, but he just looked at her & laughed.*

<Put that twig away. After all, YOU were the one that said your barriers would work an anyone who wasn't Captain-Class.>
=========================================
*He looks around before kneeling beside Ark, who happens to be the most heavily injured. He puts his hands out, a green glow emanating from them & healing his wounds.*

"Don't tell anyone. There were Hell Butterflies sent out to find any active Soul Reapers & give them the news, but I'm afraid Lilith isn't here: I'm the one who opened the Senkaimon onto this land."

*He moves onto Illiad, healing his wounds more quickly.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Kujaku spits out a blood spitball, "This is bull. That arrancar was nasty."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Kite: <Err--thanks, dude.>

*He gets up, yawns and then decides he was better sitting and sits back down*
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:22 pm

"I just wish I had bankai or at least one of us did...Then this shit would have never happened."

*Illiad stays put, while the person heals him*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:19 am

Kira suddenly felt furious.
"Shut up Illiad!" He began glaring at him, and then passed it around to all of the others, "Now we know, how badly, we will lose if we find somebody stronger than ourselves."
He began wondering over to the new arrival.
"We need to have a plan, so if this happens again we crush them... this is what happens otherwise"
He squatted down next to the new arrival who was still healing Illiad, "Thank you for assisting in cleaning us up. Now, may I ask you, is this Arrancar the only powerful soul you have sensed in the area so far?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:36 am

Noct looked over at the man by her fridge and let out a long, exacerbated groan before looking back at Lilith. "You know, I would have caught that fucker if it wasn't for you..." With that out of the way Noct turned her attention back to the white robed man. "Hey, get out of my fridge, its rude to snoop around in one without asking the host." Noct scolded, activating her FullBring in the process. The cat on her shoulder shook slightly and hopped away and scurried back into Noct's bedroom, "You might scare that girl with your 'Captain-class' talk, but I am happily ignorant to any kind of scaling system but my own." Noctis took a few steps to a more open area in the room and pointed to the door, "So, unless we are planning to test out your Captain claim, do me a favor and get the hell out."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:35 pm

"I don't even know what an Arrancar IS. I did sense something pretty tough around here, but it was already gone when I showed up. In any case, I'm done here, so I'd be glad to accompany you on your next mission."

*By this point, he's finished healing anyone who needs it.*
===============================================
L"Why do you have to keep blaming me for everything?"

<Keep your shirt on, everything you have is pretty much crap, anyway.>

*He closes the door of the fridge, turning to them.*

<Actually, I've been sent here to examine your powers. They're interesting, but I rather doubt they'll be a threat to our plans. Feel free to prove me wrong, of course. I'm waiting for a cue anyway. Then I'll be out of your hair, but not until then.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Kujaku raises an eyebrow at the fact he didn't know what an arrancar was.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:39 pm

OOC: If you recall, Arrancar were a little-known hypothetical before Aizen defected. If anything, even fewer people would know about them in this RP.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:11 pm

Noct didn't take her eyes off the man, but spoke to Lilith, "Because its easy, and more often than not true." Noct then replied to what the man said. "Firstly, fuck you, my fridge is stocked quite well." Noct then shrugged, "If you're only going to fight me if I fight you then I suggest you not hold your breath. Also, who is it that you're examining for, and what exactly are your 'plans'?" Noct continued, "Actually, who are you?" Noct then sent Euryale a quick look just to make sure she was still alive, considering how quiet she was.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:45 pm

"Well then...I think we should be off to go discover more dangerous enemies, places to explore, and giant rooms full of treasure...Wait a second...Wtf are we doing again?"

*Illiad ponders the situation*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:33 pm

<Senthose. Senthose Rasheverek. I'm an Arrancar. A half-Hollow-half Soul Reaper.>

L"So, are you with Aamon, or Barragan?"

*Senthose just sneers at her.*

<Either way, the invasion of the Soul Society starts soon. We just have to wait for the way to be clear. The first wave will be using the Senkaimon, you see.>

L"How--?"

*Senthose taps the Zanpakuto at his side.*

E"If you're after the Soul Society, then why are you coming here?"

<The Senkaimon can only be opened from the world of the living.>

E"And the attacks?"

<In terms you'll understand, imagine 2 empires at war, with a small town between them. In order to get a better vantage point, Empire A will invade it, killing the population to use their food & dwellings. You're pawns in a biggest dick contest. Nothing more.>

*Without warning, Euryale takes a step forward & roundhouses him in the face, breaking his jaw. When she puts her foot down & she turns towards him, the bleeding stops, the jaw resets itself, & the flesh restitches itself together. Euryale gasps, jumping back.*

E"That...that should have broken his neck!"

<For the record, that wouldn't have killed me either.>
===============================================
"We're going to find Lilith Psyche. Most likely, she is either in China or Japan."

*He sticks his sword in midair. Instead of looking like a dumbass, it sinks into empty space, carving an incandescent gash into it. This then forms into an ancient-looking wood-&-paper sliding door, which slides apart, showing a brightly lit Seireitei on the other side.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:56 pm

Noct duteously noted his name and continued to listen until Euryale Chuck Norris'd Senthose in the face. Noct smiled as the hit connected, she saw it from every angle imaginable and knew it had done damage. As Senthose fell to the floor Noct ruffled her hair and gave Euryale a smile, "Bout time, I was waiting for you to make a mov-- what the fuck..." Noct was speechless for a second as Senthose stood up, skin already restitching itself back together. Noct steeled herself for the shit storm that seemed emanate, tightening her core and legs, and allowing her left eye to glow a bright silver. Her knuckles became spiked, blades extended past her elbows, her shins became bladed, and what looked like claws extended past the tips of her shoes. "So, you've got some tricks up your sleeves. Tell me, how do I get skin like that?"
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:18 pm

"Well would you look at that...Now If I didn't know any better I would say that is some freaky shit...But I do, So lets roll. On another note, I think that one of us should inform someone of what we saw...And almost got killed by."

*Illiad looks through the portal, and thinks about how he would love some tea and a nice bath*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:25 pm

"I'll do that" Kujaku moves towards the senkaimon, "You go find Lilith."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:47 pm

"Kujaku, we can just send a Hell Butterfly" Kira sighed, "We don't need to send off a capable fighter just to deliver a message"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:53 pm

"Excellent plan. I'll be waiting here for when you guys pick the next destination."

*He sticks by the Senkaimon, whistling.*
===========================================
<It's not the skin. Honestly, you people. You assume that whatever you see is the true story. Can you see the muscles that flex your limbs? The brains that control their movement?>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next