Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Kira shunpo'd behind the Arrancar, "You aren't getting out of this one"

His Zanpakuto was already released, and he jammed it into her back, right in between the shoulder blades.
I believe... in my power!
As he put his heart into the blow, the destructive power of his blazing javelin increased to more than double of what it had previously been.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:22 pm

*Kite flash steps into the air and hurls his bladerang at Barbatos*

Kite: <What a mess. I love working with seemingly drunk people who don't know the meaning of teamwork.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:04 pm

*Barbatos whips out a hand towards the Kido, blasting it with a Cero. When the dust clears, she's bleeding from a gaping wound in her chest & back, & the arm she countered the Kido with blackens, most of the skin & muscle falling apart as ash. At some point, she had grabbed ahold of Kite's Bladerang, which she hurls towards Illiad.*

<Tch. By the likes of you. I guess it can't be helped.>

*She clangs her fists together, making a loud gonging noise.*

<Swarm, L'armada del hormigas!>

*Barbatos glows red, wisps of black Reitsu rising from her. A wave of force emerges from her body, blowing all of the combatants away from her. Finally, the light around her diminishes. Her clothing is mostly the same, only her helmet now has larger horns & covers more of her head, framing her eyes. Additionally, she has 4 arms, 2 of them holding enormous curved, scimitar-like blades. Additionally, all of her wounds have been healed. Coming down from her pelvic plate is what looks like a long, spiked chain with a mace at the end. All of her armor & weapons drip with a substance that looks like blood, but burns the ground where it falls.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Kujaku lands on his feet but when the dust settles he does not like what he's seeing, "Resureccion? She must be serious."
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:42 pm

*Illiad makes a wicked slashing pattern with his sword as to deflect the projectile. With superhuman speed he jumps into the air and flips through his booklet*

"Now let's see, I've used up most of my surprise attacks, but I think I can manage to surprise you with one more clever attack...DEMON!"

*"Bakudō # 21. Sekienton, Illiad makes a huge amount of smoke to hide himself"*

*Bakudō # 4. Hainawa, Illiad uses the spiritual rope to tie up his zanpakuto and throws it at his target, then pulls the rope back to retrieve his zanpakuto multiple times*

Note: This would somewhat look like a giant throwing knife that always returns to him.

*Illiad extends his kido and starts swinging his sword extremely fast, preparing to impale the arrancar with it.*

Note: Imagine someone taking a long rope with a sword attached to it and releasing it so it will fly towards X to impale X.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:56 pm

OOC. I thought about posting my norm 1000 words, but I've been lazy, so I figured I would do as the romans do.

"Wait," Noct said at the end of Lilith's story, "To wrap things up, just so I'm clear, there is a person from a sect that should be extinct that can turn people into hollows... or Soul Reapers into hollows... and turn himself into a Soul Reaper... but he is still just a human, so it is possible to be half human and half Soul Reaper?" Noct stood up and took a few steps towards her room. As she did her cat poked its head out and started to make its way over to Noct, "Yea, that was a more complex explanation than I was expecting..." Noct said, rubbing the side of her head to calm the growing migraine she felt coming on.

"So," Noct said pulling her hand away from her head and using it to point at Lilith, "where exactly do you fit into this now? By my knowledge, Soul Reapers kill hollows, you now seem to be a hollow. You don't look like you're going to kill yourself anytime soon, so I'm guessing that is why you're trying to 'crash' here. You're on the run from the rest of the Soul Reapers." Noct chuckled a bit and picked up the cat that was now at her feet, cradling it in her arms for a bit before it grew tired of this and climbed up to her shoulders. "So, what are the chances that some random Soul Reaper is going to come crashing through my front door looking for you?" Noct sighed and rubbed the cats chest for a bit, "Why couldn't I just have a normal day playing video games and sleeping in?"
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:11 pm

Ressureccion... we must tread carefully... Our shikai may have problems getting through to her.
Kira stood up and sheathed his now unreleased zanpakuto.
"I will do this with Kido"
He raised his hands and closed his eyes.
"Bakudo 26, Kyokko" Kira became totally invisible and his reiatsu was masked.
Then seemingly out of nowhere, the twin Sokatsui slammed into the Arrancar's back.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:15 pm

OOC: Now I can stop having a butt aneuryism.

L"As far as I know, this guy's fairly unique for a Quincy. I think they typically just shot giant spirit arrows at shit. I took the liberty of putting this complex under the best protective Kido I could think of. Frankly, I've forgotten what half of them even do. Not that that'll matter much if they send a Captain after me, but I don't think there are great odds of that happening. But even if they cart me away, you 2 should be fine. Unless you have Hollow powers of your own, or something."

*Euryale looks uneasily at Noctis.*

L"Where do I fit in? None of this is my problem, he's in the custody of the 13 Court Guard Squads now. But if he ever gets out, I'll kill him. That you can be sure of."
============================================
<What the Hell is this nonsense? You don't know anything about conserving energy, do you?>

*The chain jumps, swinging towards Kujaku. The 2 Sokatsui leave bloody abrasions on her back, ripping apart the cloak to reveal a Hollow hole on her lower back/stomach. The armored area is unaffected.*

<Ahhhhh...that feels sooo good...don't you think?!>

*One of her unarmed...arms twists back, firing a Cero in the direction she was blasted from.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Kira swore, "Shit that was too close... I hoped that would keep her down for a moment"
He began running around in front of her and stopped, "Bakudo 30, Shitotsu Sansen!"
The triangle of light appeared and sped into the Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Kujaku dodges the chain mostly but some of the acid like substance flies off and burns a hole in shihakshou (the upper part of the shinigami uniform).

"Shit that was close."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:31 am

*He holds his hand out and the bladerang changes direction, flying back towards Barbatos even faster*

Kite: <These guys are idiots. I swear to whoever.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:13 pm

*The Kido hits Barbatos, paralyzing her upper 2 arms. She moves her hips so the bottom of the triangle misses. Kite's bladerang lops off one of her lower arms, but she grabs it with her foot & the arm with her remaining lower arm. She stomps on the bladerang, pressing it to the ground with her full weight. The severed arm's hands clench into a spear like point & she throws it at Kite.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:26 pm

Kujaku swings his blade so that the light blades deliberatively miss her on their first pass but would hit her when they returned due to their boomerang effect.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:20 pm

*Illiad charges in full speed, while at the same time, shouting random made up words at the arrancar*

"HIBLIG LABASHABA GALAKALAKA...Etc"

*Illiad goes in for the frontal stab then disappears and re-appears behind her, to stab her in the back of the head*

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:30 am

Kira stood back as his disguising Kido wore off and watched the battle unfold.
This is terrible.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:08 pm

*Kite flash steps upward and kicks the spear down, dashing towards Barbatos and swinging a fist her knee*

Kite: <Hey, gimme my bladerang!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:29 pm

*The acid burns his shoe off & he gets another dose of it whenever he tries punching her. Barbatos reaches for his throat with her unparalyzed arm, the other arm flexing its elbow in midair & boomeranging back towards Kujaku. She jerks her head, grabbing Iliad's Zanpakuto in her god damn teeth. The Bakudo starts to crack as the light blades slash thin gouges across her stomach & arms.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Kujaku blocks his returned attack with his zanpakutou sending it flying harmlessly away.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Kite: <(Freak!)>

*He kicks at his bladerang*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:11 pm

Kira reached up and generated his javelin, but held it in generation for an extra 5 seconds, making it more powerful, then leapt above to group of them.
"This has to end, now! Get out of the way!"
He threw the javelin down towards the Arrancar's head, trying to finish her before the kido broke.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:15 pm

"Well then I guess...It's time to have a party then..."

*steps back, and sips some imaginary tea*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Kite: <What the fuck, are you people retarded!?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:48 pm

<Lesh havf ich then!>

*The Kido breaks & she stabs a blade into Illiad's side, throwing the other one so that it boomerangs towards Kira. She grabs the spear with all of her arms just before it hits her & the Bladerang, slashing at Kite. She also whips her head, stabbing his throat/chest region with the sword still in her mouth. When the dust clears, she falls over, blood pouring out where her arms used to be. Her tail mace thing swings wildly at Kujaku & starts squeezing whatever it hits.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:31 pm

It hits Kujaku square in the chest and sends him flying into a wall where he crashes and spits up blood (because it isnt Bleach without blood from the mouth).
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:20 pm

"That wasn't very nice you know, and I was just about to finish my tea too!"

*Illiad ponders the situation*

*"Ōkasen Sōkatsui" Illiad merges two spells together, (Hadō 32, 33) To create a enormous blast of kido*

"See even though you stabbed me, I can still enjoy my imaginary tea!"

*Illiad Sits back and enjoys his fake tea in peace, while bleeding*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next