Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:04 pm

"Maybe we should split up, Kite and I can head to Japan, you and Illiad can go to China."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:05 pm

"I... don't know if that's the best idea" Kira sounded unconvinced, "We will have to keep in regular contact with Hell Butterflies then. If we split up"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:09 pm

"We'd cover more ground that way" Kujaku nods, "I agree, we will need to maintain contact."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:14 pm

"It'd work, so I don't see why not. But why wasn't I included in these groupings?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:16 pm

"Uh, sorry, I guess you can choose whatever group you want"
Kira didn't really care.
"Let's just go, okay? Everybody report in every half hour and tell us how it's going on your side. Come on"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:22 pm

"Because I thought you were heading back, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:42 pm

"Wait a fucking second...China...I don't think I'm aloud to go back there...."

*Thinks of all the awesome times he had in china...*

"Those bitches are crazy!!!"

*He suddenly said with enthusiasm"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:44 pm

Kira turned and glared at Illiad, "Damn it, do I even want to know what you did there? Come on, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:27 am

*Kite is staring at them, still sitting on the ground*

Kite: <I'm kind of hungry.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:48 pm

*Senthose suddenly holds up a hand.*

<Noctis, wasn't it? I'm really happy for ya, & Imma let ya finish, but Kyoraku has the best shadow ability OF ALL TIME!>

*And on that puzzling note, he dives out of the window, disappearing with Sonido.*

L"Wake me if you need me."

*Lilith begins to meditate, sword laying along her crossed legs.*
===============================================
~Japan: Kite, Kujaku~

*They've arrived on the streets of a small town, in late evening. A man appears before them. He's wearing white robes & has shoulder-length, silver hair. Also red eyes with slitted pupils. He gives them a wide grin, drawing a black nodachi at his side. A "ribbon" attached to the handle wraps around his hand. When it's fully unsheathed, they feel a crushing sense of pressure pushing down on them. All of the street lights explode, leaving them in complete darkness.*

<I'm sorry, but I'll have to insist that you both die. I have a schedule to keep.>
=========================================
~China: Noah, Illiad, Kira~

*They arrive on the great wall.*

Noah<From what I hear, Lilith was here just a few days ago. The question is whether or not we'll be able to pick up her trail.>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Kira nodded, "Yes, she came in to investigate the Quincy, whatever his name was"
He began walking along the wall and running his hands along the stones, looking for a trace of familiar reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:24 am

"Man... I'm tired of..." he drops to his knees.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:22 am

"Hmm I think we should go left....Wait no right...Up?....No definitely left."

*Starts to walk left*

*Turns around*

"Hmm yes this way!"

*Continues to walk left, as he smells something good*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:29 am

Kira turned and called back to Illiad, "If it's just some damned food, then forget it!"
He then continued walking along the wall, then dropped down flat on the stones and began to take in all the reiatsu he could sense in the surrounding kilometre.
"She was here... but she isn't anymore... I can't tell how new these traces are"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:55 pm

<I shouldn't even need to use my Ressurrecion to deal with you 2.>

*He snaps his fingers, several Gargantas opening in the air. About 2 dozen medium-sized Hollows emerge from them behind the man. They can see a Hollow that looks like a giant mantis, one resembling a six-legged bull, one like a giant ant with wings & many clawed hands at the ends of its legs, one like a giant cat head with dozens of spiked tentacles, & a Hollow made entirely of fine, white sand, in the shape of the hulking upper body of a man, its Mask resembling an elderly face set into a sand castle. The lattermost Hollow comes when the man gestures.*

<Rununganga. Like I said, I have a schedule to keep. I'll fight them, but I need you to stick around & make sure they're gone for good when I leave. Then you can join us. Are we clear?>

*The Hollow nods, thumping its chest.*

Rununganga<For His Majesty Lord Barragan!>

<Yes...of course.>

*He looks back to the 2 Soul Reapers with a slasher smile.*
===========================================
Noah<In any case, they seem to be going into the mountains. I wonder what could possibly be up there that would have interested her?>
===========================================
*Lilith enters the jungle of her Inner World, sitting in the tall tree. However, it's much colder than the last time she entered, & when she opens her eyes, she receives further shocks: The ordinarily white mist glinting in the sun is stained red with twilight, a few stars twinkling in the dark sky. But worse yet is all of the slowly spreading & hardening white ooze on the various branches. Some of it has formed various Hollow masks. Staring straight at her, embedded in the bark of the tree, is her own mask, Faerie.*

"This...this is all my fault...."

*The mask slowly moves its teeth, speaking despite not having any visible organs.*

<What's wrong, Lilith? All I've done is increased your power. With me, you may even be capable of Bankai.>

"I didn't want...not like this!"

<"Not like this"? I'm not an alien invader, Lilith. I was born from your desire to destroy Aamon & his little toys. We both want the same thing. Don't make this difficult.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:33 pm

"We're boned"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:07 am

After laying down for a small while, Kira called for Illiad.
"Illiad! Get here now!"
He sat up and began feeding a message into a Hell Butterfly to send to Japan.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Kite: <Not... just yet!>

*Kite draws his sword and points it at the Hollow.*
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:52 pm

"Mother fucker, I can almost taste the food...So good. Ah well Time to go blow some shit up....I Hope."

*Illaid Starts to head back to Kira*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Kira lifted the Hell Butterfly to the opened Senkaimon, leading directly to the opened Senkaimon in Japan, and released it.
He then turned and saw Illiad wondering regretfully over towards him.
"Illiad" Kira spoke as he walked over to meet him, "We are going to do a fast and efficient search... we'll move around and cover as much ground as possible, and meet back here in say... 5 or 10 minutes. By then, we should have a reply from the others, and we may or may not head over to Japan"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Noctis was puzzled for a second as Senthose said something about a "shadowy Kyoraku" then sprinted straight out of the scene, diving through a, thankfully open, window. Noct sighed and spiked her spiritual pressure for a second so that she would be able to follow Senthose at the great speed and distance. "Lets see... more soul reapers, and a bunch of hollows." Noctis ruffled her hair, "You hear all that Euryale?" Noct asked, casting the girl a look, "What the hell is going on?" Noct finished, half moaning, rubbing the bridge of her nose in frustration.

With a shake of her head Noct walked over to the meditating Lilith. It was the first time in the hour Noct had known the girl that she seen her quiet, well, quiet and upright. "Huh, I almost want to take advantage of the situation and mess with her first... oh well." With that Noct grabbed Lilith by her shoulders and shook her lightly, "Hey, Lilith, wake up. There are more soul reapers here, I can only assume they're here for you. There is also a bunch of hollows here, I'm guessing you have a legal obligation to kill them."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:00 am

E"From what you said & what she said, it sounds like the advance squad of an army. Do...do you think they're going to attack US?"

L"What? Already? Why are you humans so needy? Well, you want my help, so you don't get to complain about what I do next."

*She gets outl, of all things, a paintbrush, & draws a circle on her floor, with some symbols inside it. She then puts her palms down on the circle after the paint is dry.*

L"Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain. Bakudo 58, Kakushitsuijaku!"

*Numbers flash within the circle before it begins to reflect the scene below.*
==========================================
*Senthose fires a Cero, but before it even reaches Kite, he's at the Soul Reaper's back, slashing with his sword. A Hell Butterfly drifts towards Kujaku.*
==========================================
OOC: Really have nothing to put here.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:23 pm

Kujaku sees the hell butterfly and responds to its message with, "We're getting reemed over here. We can't really help." before sending it on its way.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:06 pm

Kira had already left Illiad to search on his own and was busily shunpo'ing all around the land around the Great Wall.
"Some wall... I could wonder around that in a day or less" He mumbled to himself as he moved, then he stopped at a strange looking house.
It seemed to be an Inn, but when he went inside, through an open window, he discovered it was a "pleasure house".
There were prostitutes everywhere, leading men and women away by the arm, giggling and whispering.
From deeper inside he could hear arousing noises.
"I better go..." He said and turned to leave, and stupidly began shunpo'ing back in the direction he came from, and before he realized, he saw a Hell Butterfly racing towards him.

He stopped and let the Butterfly rest on the tip of his finger.
"We're getting reemed over here. We can't really help."
"Shit! You stupid bastards should have called for us!" Kira barked and then shunpo'd back to the wall, hoping to find Illiad.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Noct shook her head at Euryale, "I doubt it, they most likely just want her," She said pointing to Lilith, "I don't know what Senthose would gain from stopping them from doing that, but I would chalk it up to being a happy side effect rather than a main reason." Noct then looked back at Lilith who was painting on the floor. Noctis allowed the situation to sink in for a second before letting out a long sigh, "You know, your're like a puppy, kinda cute, in an adorable, naive way, but after you have it for an hour all you want to do is bash its head in." Noct fought back the coming migraine. "So, tell me Picaso... what the hell are you up to?" Noct asked, rubbing the side of her temple. In a second her question was answered. "Really? I've already got a damn view of the fight..." Noct ruffled her hair, "Though I guess this makes it easier for you two. Any chance that paint will come off easy?" Noct asked, expecting to hear it was made from tiger blood and would never come out.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next