Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:31 am

*Senthose & Aamon land hard on the ground below due to not being able to walk on air here.*

<Honestly, why didn't we just destroy the walls?>

*Aamon rushes out of the way as Kenpachi falls towards Senthose, sword down to stab him.*
============================================
*They disembark on a rocky shore in Japan & realize that they have absolutely no idea where to go. Noah is already there, sprawled out on the beach.*

"Couldn't...stop...running...."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:34 am

Kenpachi's blade seemingly impales what appears to be Alaude. The impact sure feels real enough.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:39 am

Kira looked back at Noah and pointed, "Who the hell is that....oh I think I remember"
He looked over at Illiad, "Make this thing go east, will you?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:29 pm

OOC: I'm alive, I swear!

Noct couldn't help but smile slightly. "Oh really, I had no idea you thought I was edgy." She said. She caught sight of the finger scissoring and shook her head, "I thought I told you to stop projecting."

--

Mortal was not expecting her footing to crumble beneath her and was subsequently taken down with the rubble. "Holy shit!" Was pretty much all she could say as she fell like a rock and was covered up in rubble.

It took a bit, but Mortal finally clawed her way out with a fiery roar. "Rahhhh!" She looked around, rage in her eyes, ready to kill the bell freak. When her eyes finally landed on him he had his sword run through Alaude. Mortal felt like a popped balloon. "Now I'm to happy with him to actually fight..."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:40 am

"That's right, everyone's gay except the 2 girls sharing a quiet dinner alone."
===============================
*Kenpachi's blade stabs right through Senthose's stomach & he slices him in half.*

"Ow. Dickhead."

<What's this? Still alive? Eh, but you're no fun if you can't get up & fight back.>

*He turns to Mortal & charges.*

<This is boring, put up a fight, already!>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:20 am

Noct shrugged, "I'm not saying I'm not, just saying that you're projecting, also, this quiet dinner actually has three people in it, unless you don't think you exist."

--

Mortal looked on as Senthose got tore in two. "Well now..." She said with a slightly pleased smile, "It seems like the amount of people I'll have to kill on my own has just gone up exponentially..." Shrugging off the thought, Mortal took a wide, rooted stance and let out a rumbling growl which grew into a deafening roar. As she roared a deep red dragon looking thing could be seen darting around behind her, seemingly fading in and out of existence. Without another thought Mortal brought her hand high, and sent it crashing down to the ground. As she did a clawed arm the size of a semi replicated the movement, coming down on top of Kenny's head.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:35 am

OOC
Seeing as Ent will not post, I will just go ahead regardless.

IC
After figuring out how to make the boat move in the right direction, Kira set forth towards Japan.
Much to his delight, there was an engine on the back so he didn't have to rely on the sails.
From the shore, several sailors ran out and began yelling in surprise as one of their best boats roared away at full speed without anyone in it.
"Now we wait." Kira sat down and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:29 pm

*Kite has tried many times now to open the Senkaimon, & each time it appears, but does not open, & disappears a few seconds later.*
===========================================
*Kira detects the presence of a Soul Reaper a few miles from his location.*
L"Someone seems to have forgotten that no one else can see or hear me."

<I can.>

L"Except that guy."
*Kenpachi stands there, not even bothering to block or escape. By this point, Senthose has stitched himself back together & stands up.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Noct looked at Lilith, "I can see you, so can she, so that means you do exist, to us at least... did someone say that he could see you?" Noct looked around trying to find out who said that.

--

Mortal looked at Kenny and was legitimately surprised, "Well shit." Reacting quickly, Mortal closed her hand into a fist and brought her other hand out to do the same, in an attempt to hold Kenny in place. "Gran Lagarto Cero!" About 20 ft. above Kenny's head was the head of angry looking dragon. It bore its teeth at Kenny, and a bright, baby blue light could be seen from behind the rows of teeth.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Kira woke up as soon as he felt the reiatsu of a Soul Reaper, and then realized that he had been sleeping.
He looked around and saw that no body had been awake- they could have drowned.
He stood back up and started speeding the boat towards the reiatsu of said Soul Reaper, trying not to get sea sick as the boat thumped up and down on the waves.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Kite: <Okay, one more time.>

*He opens the Senkaimon.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:31 pm

*It still doesn't open.*
==============================
*The boat hits landfall.*
==============================
L"Forget him. Are you 2 chubbos done yet?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Noct shook her head, "I didn't even get any food yet, feels like its been weeks." Noct then raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean chubbo? Are you calling Euryale fat?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:05 pm

OOC: Thought that might have happened.

<Umm...no. I'm not. And please don't yell that, my manager might be watching.>

*The waitress gives them the food.*

L"Chubbos. Plural."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:21 pm

Noct downs whatever she ordered in about three bites. "Stop calling Euryale fat."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:26 pm

OOC: Because I missed half of the post earlier...

L"Stop shooting the messenger."
===================================
"After all of that crap, a BABY BLUE Cero?"

*Kenpachi's Reitsu flares up, breaking the arms' grip on him, but other than that, he doesn't move.*

Kenpachi<Will you hurry up, already? I think I've just about fallen asleep!>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:31 am

Hitting land nearly threw the crew off the boat, causing Kira to grunt and curse as he hit the deck.
"I could have sworn we were in the deep just a moment ago..."
He stood back up and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:26 pm

"But you're the messenger and the writer... and I'm not shooting you... and stop calling Euryale fat, its mean."

--

"Shut the fuck up, I don't pick what color it shoots out!" Mortal called out. "And you shut up too!" Mortal yelled at Kenpachi. Once she was done yelling the dragon opened its mouth and unleashed the cero. It crashed down on Kenny's head with tremendous force, sending a shock wave radiating out from the epicenter.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:44 pm

"And I do? At least I have the balls for a Cero Oscuras."

*Kenpachi stands up, burned black over most of his body, but grinning broadly.*

Kenpachi<That wasn't half bad! Now we have some real fun!>

*He tugs at his eye patch, but it doesn't come off. After a few seconds, he gives it another tug. Then he starts rapidly pulling at it & even slashes it with his sword, but nothing.*

Kenpachi<What the--?>

Aamon<Kenpachi Zaraki, Captain of 11th Division, boasting debatably the highest Reitsu in the 13 Court Guard Squads. The bells can only be heard by someone close to your level, while that eye patch limits your strength to half. Therefore, were you unable to remove said eye patch, anyone who could hear the bells....>

*He points at Senthose & Mortal.*

Aamon<...Should be able to defeat you with relative ease. I hope this puts any doubts about my planning firmly to rest. And don't kill him. Someone of his power will keep the medical division busy for days.>
L"...Actually, I think the author is those 6 cheeseburgers she must've scarfed down for breakfast! OH!"

E"Really, now, there's no need to fight."
*It immediately becomes apparent to him that a lot of Hollows were nearby, but not for very long.*

"There's a city nearby, but they don't seem to have stayed long enough to feed. What could this mean?"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Kite: <Oh, perfect. Now what.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:47 pm

"I'm not fighting, I'm simply telling her that you're not fat. So when are we gonna see that movie?"

--

Mortal smiled a bit, which, with her mouth full of fangs, was kind of creepy, "Well, well, well, I've got to say Aamon, I'm quite impressed, but do they all where those idiotic eye patches, or do you have more up your sleeve?" Mortal shrugged, "I guess I'll just have to wait and see." With that Mortal took a fighting stance again and repeated her previous attack, "Gran Lagarto Cero!"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:51 pm

"I don't know... let's move, I can still sense another Soul Reaper about"
Kira shunpo'd inland, towards the city.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:19 pm

*Kira & Noah find Kite derping about, although Noah cracks a wall before he manages to stop.*
=============================================
E"It's on in about 20 minutes. We can leave after we pay, I'm done eating."

L"Excellent. Time to steal a movie."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Kite: <Yo.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:45 pm

"Awesome. Waitress, bill please." Noct said. As the bill came Noct grabbed it, pulled out a credit card and gave it back to the woman. Noct looked at Lilith with a raised eyebrow, "How many movies have you seen... I mean, aren't you supposed to combat hollows, not sneak into movies?"

--

The cero fires and presumably hits Kenny again with full force. Not waiting for a retaliation Mortal transitions into another attack before the dust even settles, "Aliento de Fuego!" Similar to the cero, Mortal's dragon rears its head and unleashes a blisteringly hot swath of fire. Mortal takes a second to think, "Wait... I'm supposed to keep him alive..." With that Mortal ends the attack, wanting to see what was left of Kenpachi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next