Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:23 pm

*Kenpachi was lying on the ground, covered in burns, lying in a pool of his own blood, & having somehow lost an arm, to keep with tradition. His breathing was shallow & his pupils unresponsive.*
=========================================
L"Hey, if Hollows show up, & there's no one else around, I'll fight them. But it's not my job any more. And if I do a lot of purifications, the Soul Society might be able to track me better."
=========================================
<Hello again. I suppose you're the Soul Reaper we tracked here. Did you have any luck with your search? And where's the other guy?>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Noct shrugged, "True enough I guess." With that the waitress came back with Noct's card and receipt. Noct signed and pocketed her card. "Alright, so do you wanna go to the theater now?"

--

Mortal saw the mass of flesh she left behind and cringed, "Son of a bitch..." She let out, sighing. Just then she was the flesh take a small breath, "Ha! Fucking alive!"
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:27 am

Kite: <Yeah, I'm pretty sure he died. We were attacked and Lilith did show up but I couldn't convince her to stay.>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:15 pm

"...You're an idiot." Kira sighed, feeling his temper rising, " 'I'm pretty sure he died', and 'I couldn't convince her to stay'..."
He walked closer to Kite, "What the Hell?! Where is she now?!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:49 pm

"I can't trace her at all. She must be hiding her Reitsu behind some kind of Kido barrier."
============================================
E"Yeah, that's probably a good idea."
"So what now?"

<My short-term goals are to weaken the Captains and capture the Research & Development building. But as that belongs to Squad 12 & Squad 11 is the combat Squad, I think that should wait. It just so happens that there is an artificial cavern under this cliff that we can use as a temporary headquarters.>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:16 pm

"Well she must still be in the city, or she would of had to break out of the barrier... we can still find her, right?" Kira narrowed his eyes, wondering why the hell Kite had let her go.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:25 pm

"Mmm, not necessarily. She could have kept the barrier up to hide her residual Reitsu. You know, so that we waste our time searching."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Noct nodded, "Alright then, lets skedaddle." Noct said, downing the last of her drink and standing up. "Whats the closest movie theater around here?" Noct asked after a few steps. "I'm not really sure where to go, why don't you lead the way."

--

Mortal nodded and cracked her neck. In doing so her form returned to normal, and a sword rested at her hip. "Alright, so do you want to go there now, or cause more havoc fist?" Mortal asked, a bit indifferently.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:18 pm

"Either way we should still search, the Senkaimon won't open while the Soul Society is being attacked" Kira turned and began walking to the city, "Come on... we have to find them or this has all been for nothing"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:46 pm

"Not necessarily. I know I may be going against the chain of command here, but it seems to me that, if the Soul Society is being attacked, then the best course of action would be to prepare for when the Senkaimon DOES open, so we can serve as reinforcements."
===========================================
L"Hold that thought."

*Lilith disappears from sight. After a second or two, she reappers.*

L"Two blocks that-a-way."

*She points in the direction away from Noctis's apartment.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Noct furled her eyebrows, "Did you just run there and back?" She asked, a bit shocked, "If you were there why didn't you get tickets... oh right, no one can see you, that is less than helpful." Noctis shrugged, "Alright, well, lets mosey."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:04 am

"Nonsense. Our orders are to find Lilith and take her back to the Sereitei" Kira turned to Noah, "We could be waiting around, doing nothing for a long time before that Senkaimon opens. We may as well search the city for any sign of Lilith"
Kira narrowed his eyes and gave Noah a 'don't question my orders' look.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:02 pm

*Noah sighs & unsheathes his Zanpakuto, slashing at Kira.*
======================================
*Outside the theater.*

E"Since you paid for dinner, I should buy the tickets."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:08 pm

*Kite is still standing around staring at Kira like he's retarded.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Noct looks at Euryale, "Don't worry about it, I'll pay for the night." Noct said casually as she walked up to the teller. "Yes, can I get two tickets for the next showing of..." Noct thought for a second, looking at the ticker in the back of the room the teller was in, hoping a name would jog her memory, "Ah, yes, two for the next showing of After the Flowers."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:46 am

"What the ff-" Kira grunted as he was only able to half unsheathe his zanpakuto, stopping the blow in front of his chest, "Explain yourself!"
He then fully unsheathed his zanpakuto and used it to shove away Noah's blade before hopping backwards.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:49 am

*Kite draws his Zanpakuto. He tilts his head and narrows his eyes, continuing to just stare at Kira like he needs psychiatric help.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:21 am

OOC
I really don't see what the hell is happening... or why Kira is being stared at.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:19 pm

OOC: The point is that it doesn't make sense right now, although I have no idea what Taegan is on about.

*Kira feels like he just got punched in the chest by a giant fist. The force of the blow is somewhat dampened by the fact that he blocked the initial strike, but it still hurts. When he steps back, Noah straightens out his sword & Kira feels blow after heavy blow striking his Zanpakuto, although Noah appears to be unmoving.*
E"Fine. In that case, I'm buying food & drinks. What do you want? Besides popcorn, I have that covered."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Kite: <It's like karma. I mean, dude, are you retarded? How was I supposed to stop Lilith, who is stronger than me and had company, all by myself? You try doing it and then come back so I can act all superior on your face. Seriously.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Noct sighed and shrugged, "Alright, I'll take a medium sprite, no ice." Noct said as she grabbed the tickets.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:43 pm

Kira ignored Kite as he appeared to be muttering under his breath.
" From beneath the tides of the soul, emerge, rise, and seal away."
Kira jumped back and landed on his arse, simultaneously planting his Zanpakuto into the ground and raising a hand towards Noah.
"Bakudo 40, Kusarikontan Gokuin!"

OOC
https://neon.rpg-board.net/t115-kido

There is where you will find what my Kido does.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:57 pm

"Six Rod Light Prison."

*Surprisingly, he uses this on himself. The paralyzing effect makes it so the chains can't wrap around him, but his sword is still pointed outward. A much larger blast issues forth this time, blowing shingles off of the roof behind Kira.*
=================================================
*The group enters into a spacious cave that looks as though it's naturally lit.*

<Senthose, how long do you suppose Barragan's forces can hold the Senkaimon?>

"Probably only for about a day or two. But I don't think we need to worry too much about reinforcements."

<All the same, it's best we wreck the enemy's infrastructure as best as we can in that time. I believe our key targets should be the stealth force.>
===============================================
*Euryale comes back with 3 drinks. Hers is a large cherry coke.*

L"Where's mine?"

E"Well, you COULD have some of mine...but you know us fat girls need a lot of soda."

*She heads for the theater where the movie is showing.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:06 am

The chains are still attached to his body, so Kira dives out of the way of the next attack and then points, "Flash and burn, seer the skin, char the flesh, and begone! Hado 20, Nenshou Shokushu!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:19 am

*Noah disengages his own spell & turns, firing another invisible blast to reverse Kira's.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next