Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Kite: <Yes. Yes he does.>

*Kite jerks his head towards Kira before pointing his Zanpakuto at the lame Arrancar dude.*

Kite: <So?>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:43 pm

"I believe, at the moment, she is just speaking with us..." Kira shook his head, "And in the condition both Noah and I are in, I don't think it'd be a great idea to dive into yet another brawl."

"Your friend is smarter than he looks" Kyoujin stands up and stretches, "I am actually just trying to talk to you- but if you want to get shitty with me I will gladly kill you then just talk to your friends... as long as they still want to talk"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:37 pm

N"Don't underestimate me. There is nothing to talk about. Now leave."

*He rises to his feet, reaching for his Zanpakuto.*
==========================================
*Euryale pours herself a drink.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Noct takes another drink and goes to her room. She returns a few minutes later in pajamas.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:20 am

"Oh god... what a bunch of wet blankets" Kyoujin rolls her eyes, "there is definitely stuff to talk about, but you seem just as stupid as the last people I talked to. Answer my questions, by the way..."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:37 am

"I told you, it's none of your concern. If you can't grasp the fact that we can't disclose details of our missions to a complete stranger, we'll simply have no choice but to defeat you."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:13 am

"I wasn't exactly asking for details, I just wanted to know what was goin' on 'round here" Kyoujin shrugs and turns to walk away, before turning back with a puzzled expression on her face, "Hey... who are those other people with high reiatsu's back in town?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:20 am

"I do not know."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:29 am

"Yeah, sure." Kyoujin frowned, "There's no way you haven't even had contact with them while you've been here... I felt all of your reiatsu and some more at that place with all the battle damage around."
She stepped forward, "I won't leave until I know the connection is between you guys, and how strong they might be..."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:58 am

Kite: <Fuck off, assface. You're ridiculously annoying.>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:40 am

"Now this one has anger issues, huh? All I do is ask a few harmless questions and..." She trailed off as her fingers played across the hilt of her Zanpakuto, wondering whether to attack them or not.

"Shut up, everybody." Kira spoke up and stared at Kyoujin, "Now, you're a troublemaker and and enemy of the Soul Society... I do not intend to help you in any way, but if it means you will leave us be I will answer your question... I do not know who those people are but they seem to wield a strange power that I have never experienced before... I would be cautious of them."

Kyoujin smiled and left her Zanpakuto sheathed, "Thank you...", she then shot Kite a hateful glance and sonido'd away in the direction of the town.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:46 pm

*She proved unable to find anyone.*

~Timeskip! The Next Day!~

*Euryale & Lilith are sleeping on whatever furniture is available.*
==========================================
"I'm back, babe."

*Senthose walks into the hideout, back to his old self again.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Noctis wakes up with a hangover, and grogginess. As she walks out of her room she notices Lilith and Euryale, "Right, so yesterday wasn't some ass backwards dream... great." Noct said, walking to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

--

Mortal rolled over, "Hm, what?" She rubber her eyes and looked at Senthose, "Right, so, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:47 pm

Kyoujin walked through the outskirts of town, two Soul Reapers and a mediocre hollow walking close behind her.

Once you figured out how to tell, it was easy to differentiate those under control from those not. A vacant expression in the eyes and usually very standard facial expressions of boredom.

Now... I feel a different reiatsu. This place is a goldmine! Maybe this one will talk to me if I'm nice, Kyoujin thought, actually... I might check the Senkaimon now and see if I get can through.
She drew her Zanpakuto and attempted to open the gate.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:27 pm

*Being extremely dedicated to her feeling bad, Taiyo had sat where she was left through the night. Waking up she lifts her head from her knees.*

"I guess there are some advantages to only being able to be seen by a handful of people on Earth."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:09 pm

*After Noctis emerges, Lilith waves at her.*

L"Yo. Euryale said she had to go home to get ready, because apparently she didn't bring any clothes or anything."
============================================
*Euryale walks past Taiyo, apparently not even noticing her.*
*Nothing happens! :D*
N"I've been thinking: We should have a plan for when the Senkaimon finally opens."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:11 pm

*Taiyo opens her mouth to say something then stops.*

"Why bother?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:35 pm

"I guess we try and go back" Kira scratched his head, "It depends on when it opens, really..."

Kyoujin scowled, "Fucking hell."
She then sonido's up into the air and begins circling, looking for anybody interesting.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:18 am

Noct shrugged, "Got it." She said, walking to the fridge and pulling out a box of toaster waffles. "Want waffles?" Noctis asked, tossing a few into her toaster.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:22 am

*Euryale walks back to Noctis's a few minutes later.*
=========================================
L"What are waffles? Is that some kind of gay thing?"
=========================================
N"And then what? Proceed straight to HQ?"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:39 am

Kite: <What else would we do?>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:29 am

"I guess we'd just... report back to the bosses" Kira mused, "But if it were to open, say, right now... I don't think it'd be a good idea to go back. Our injuries are not yet fully healed and I for one am running low on strength and stamina... to become involved in whatever fight is going on may be a bad idea..."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:37 am

Kite: <So what, we just wait? Nobody loves a nap more than I do, but who knows what could be going on. We might be needed, and I didn't get beat up by girls like you two. Mostly because I wasn't here when it happened, but still, hah. Also, you're welcome.>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:14 am

"Yes. You did save us, but you also mysteriously failed to turn up to the fight until it was over" Kira turned to Kite and frowned, "Just what happened there?"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:53 am

Kite: <You mean you guys getting your arses handed to you by a couple girls, what I was doing while that was happening, or what happened in the Society?>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next