Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:01 am

*Tosen forms a shield of Reitsu on one arm to block it. The blades smash the shield. Out of the Gargantas step--fuck you, I'm not describing them all--Starrk, Lilynette, Ulquiorra, Nel (adult), Venezuela (in the sign-up), & Szayel. Out of the large Garganta above Soul Society emerges Barragan himself.*

Barragan<Time for the grand finale!>

*As he walks, he secretes a cloud of black vapor. It quickly dissolves the walls of the Seireitei, then rots the buildings. The Kido shield above the walls shatters & any hapless combatants from either side in the way of his leisurely stroll end up dissolving into piles of bone as he goes. As if to meet this threat, a pillar of fire emerges from the Squad 1 barracks.*
==========================================
*Taiyo & Isane themselves collapse as an immense, invisible turbulence presses down on them.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:08 am

"What... What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:54 am

Mortal lets out a Rugido, deflecting any sword that gets past her scales. As she does she sees the Gargantas, and the other arrancar, "Oh hey look... its them."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:08 pm

???<Let's start with the introductions. I'm Mr. Urahara. There's a Senkaimon under my shop. Whether or not you use it is up to you.>

L"And what's in it for you?"

*He pulls a paper fan out of nowhere & hides the lower half of his face with it.*

Urahara<Why, I don't ask for a fee, of course. This is entirely out of the goodness of my heart!>

[There aren't enough letters in the word "bullshit."]
=======================================
*Unohana enters & they feel the pressure lift.*

Unohana<It's only natural to react that way. Around half of the Captains are engaging extremely powerful foes. As for Fifth Seat Ayasagawa, I believe he has succumbed to a virus that attacks spirit power. And as much as I wish I could say it wasn't, there's strong evidence that it's contagious.>
========================================
Gin<Do the reserve forces for your reserve forces themselves have reserve forces?>

Aamon<Perhaps.>

Aizen<It makes no difference how many allies you have.>

Aamon<I thought you may say something like that. Starrk, Lillynette, Szayel, get Senthose out of those Binding Kido. Nel, guard your glorious leader. The rest of you, incapacitate the Shinigami by any means necessary.>

V"Heh, so that idiot got trapped & needs us to bail him out?"

*Hitsugaya steps in front of the Kido as the trio approaches it. Kaname fires another wave of swords at Mortal. Aizen blocks a Cero from Ulquiorra.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:15 pm

*Taiyo gets up and backs away from Ayasagawa.*

[Why'd I come here? I don't know anything past putting band-aids on scrapes when it comes to the wounded.]

"There's someone that can cure him, right?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Noct just stares at Urahara. "I would have preferred to not find anyway into the Soul Society, then give up..."

--

"What else is new?" Mortal said in response to Venezuela's question. When she saw the wave of swords coming she used her dragon to deflect the swords with its forearm, while at the same time firing another Aliento de Fuego at Tousen.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Unohana<I honestly do not know. I'm afraid we've greatly underestimated our enemy & his capabilities. Fortunately, we've cleared an evacuation route.>

*A panel slides away on the wall, revealing a swirling blue vortex. A Senkaimon.*
======================================
Urahara<Well, unfortunately, you didn't. So now you have to take responsibility for your decision.>
======================================
*Predictably, he blocks again with his shield. With his other hand, though, he's holding a Kido chain that wraps around Mortal's arms & waist. Venezuela raises her arms.*

"You're even dumber than he is!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:21 pm

"I suppose I'll have to take him through there, won't I?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:35 pm

"True enough, lets get this over with then."

--

"Fuck you, it isn't my fault!" Mortal called out. She struggled against the chains for a second before getting an idea. Using all her might, Mortal fought against the chains until her arms started to bleed, then tear, until finally her arms were nothing but bone and a bit of sinew. With the space provided she slipped out of the chains before they retightened.

As her arms grew back Mortal slammed her hands together in hopes to stop Tousen from moving, then opened her mouth and bit down. If all went well, Tousen should die a horribly bloody death.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:20 pm

*In actuality, that all took enough time for Tosen to Flash Step, pulling their battle to the top of Sokyoku Hill. Though with one of his own arms broken, he manages to block the dragon's mouth with his sword. Afterwards, the ring enlarges, copying itself & flying out in several directions. Finally, a dark dome covers them, blocking out Mortal's vision & hearing.*
==========================================
*Back at the Squad 4 Courtyard, Ulquiorra had sprouted bat wings & was battling Aizen with a green energy lance.*

Aizen<Shatter-->

*He's forced to cut off as a Ressurrected Halibel hurls a lance at him & he takes towards the sky. Ulquiorra swoops up behind him & attacks with a Cero. Down below, Venezuela, also Ressurrected, swipes up a cloud of sand with her tail as Starrk lazily engages Hitsugaya in a swordplay & Hitsugaya keeps being forced to push away Lilynette as she tries to stab him in the back.*

Aamon<I'd say my victory is nothing short of assured. Only a 3rd party could make any sort of difference now.>

*As Gin attempts to sneak up on him, he whirls around & stabs him in the chest. Gin smiles.*

Aamon<What is it?>
==============================================
Unohana<If you would be so kind.>

*She smiles brightly.*
*Yamamoto appears in midair before Barragan.*

Barragan<I suppose I stand before the Queen Ant?>

*Barragan laughs, a disturbing, warped rasp devoid of any humor. Yamamoto, having quite enough of his bullshit, just dissolves his staff, removing his sword from it, & slashes a wave of fire at him.*
*They enter the shop, where he unlatches a trap door. Climbing the ladder down, they enter an enormous, somehow sunlit cave. Somehow, Urahara is already at the bottom.*

<Hey! Hurry up, will ya?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:23 pm

*Taiyo grabs Ayasagawa's hands and begins to drag him through the Senkaimon.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:31 am

"Don't rush me..." Noct said as she lazily reached the bottom.

--

Mortal looks around but can't see anything, "What the fuck is-- I can't hear myself..." Mortal tried hard to remember if she died at some point and didn't remember, but can't seem to remember doing so. Well, this is bullshit... She thought, taking a step in one direction.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:05 am

*Taiyo & Ayasagawa exit the Senkaimon, finding themselves in the spacious, well-lit cave that is Urahara's basement.*

Urahara<It looks as though Soul Society is evacuating. So you might run across others on your trip.>
===========================================
*Mortal feels a slash along the back of her head.*
*Gin tosses some dust in Aamon's face. He coughs.*

Aamon<Was that your big revenge? What was it, talcum powder?>

Gin<Not quite. It was part of my Zanpakuto, which got cut off before you sealed it.>

*Starrk, Szayel, & Venezuela each fire a Cero into the sand cloud around Hitsugaya. It glows before flying outward in the resulting explosion. Hitsugaya collapses. Szayel then begins looking over the Kido that Senthose is trapped in as Starrk takes to the air, blocking a slash Aizen aimed at Ulquiorra's back.*
============================================
*Barragan emerges from the inferno unharmed & Yamamoto blocks a slash from his axe. As he notices a few flakes at the tip of his blade fall away, he takes several steps backwards.*

Barragan<You may have lived for thousands of years, but you are not ageless. As long as you have age, your struggles are useless against me. You would do well to just drop your blade & accept my guillotine.>

*He brandishes his axe. Yamamoto adjusts his arms so that the top of his uniform & his Haori fall around his waist.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:11 am

*Not expecting some weirdo in a hat to be standing behind her, Taiyo screams and jumps.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:38 am

"Hey, it is that chick." Noct said.

--

"Ow, fuck!" Mortal said, swinging wildly with both arms, trying to hit Tousen.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:00 am

*Instead of another slash, Mortal feels a searing burn in her shoulder.*
============================================
*Barragan's head explodes.*

Y<You assumed that your aging power was omnipotent, but we have Kido that can transcend the limits of time & space. If my attack cannot be touched by age, then your power is useless.>

*Yamamoto's eyes widen as he hears Barragan laughing. The smoke clears, revealing that his lower jaw is missing & the left temporal bone is gone.*

B<You insect! You believed you could challenge me, just because you managed to put a wound on my body? Absolutely unforgivable!>

*He swings the axe, which Yamamoto blocks. The resulting impact sends Yamamoto crashing through the roof of his headquarters.*
=============================================
E"The annoying one who tried to follow me home? Yeah, I remember her now."

*Unohana & Isane exit the Senkaimon.*

Unohana<The rest of my Squad will be coming with the wounded.>

Urahara<I see. And I assume this means that the Central 46...?>

Unohana<Were found dead shortly after the battle began, yes. They appear to have been partially eaten.>
Gin<You see, my Bankai turns into dust for a brief moment between expanding & contracting. And between the blades, it secretes a poison strong enough to dissolve cells.>

*Aamon wrenches the blade out of Gin's gut. The 2 pass out on top of each other, both vomiting a large amount of blood. The Kido around Senthose breaks apart.*

S"What are you, the Exposition Fairy?"

V"Your contributions to this battle are beyond measure."

S"I made it in time to deliver a sassy remark. That's all I care about."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:17 am

Kyoujin looks and Kira and Noah- annoyance written all over her face.
"That guy buggered off... he was a Captain, right?" Kyoujin asked the two, "'Cause if he is, I want to fight him or the other Arrancar will kill him."

"Yes, he is a Captain" Kira nodded, "and I find it hard to believe that a Captain of his calibre would go down to you scum."

"Easy... anyway, I don't want to fight you guys- you suck." Kyoujin turned and sonido'd off in Barragan's direction and spraying needles down at every low level Soul Reaper she see's on the ground as she flies.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:29 am

[Always nice to see some familiar faces.]

"What happened to the scary redhead? The other scary redhead."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:07 pm

"They are both here." Noctis said pointing. "So, what is going on that you had to evacuate?"

--

Mortal is starting to become highly agitated and surrounds herself in her scales, hands out to make sure they were as strong as possible.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:07 pm

"Flare, Hephaestus!"

*A large bladerang comes flying towards Senthose's back at great speed as Kite dashes towards Venezuela, swinging a fist at her face.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:37 pm

*Senthose catches it & tosses it aside as Kite falls on his face & starts throwing up.*

V"Ewww!"

*She kicks him away from her.*

S"I pumped your jugular full of rat poison. Wacky hijinks are not recommended."

*Aamon gets up, whiping his mouth off.*

S"What the Hell, did your Zanpakuto make you immortal, or something?"

Aamon<Not quite. You see, while taking a cursory overview of my newly acquired lab, I found that the Shinigami had devised a procedure to replace one's internal organs with dummies, &-->

S"Fucking voodoo magic. Why didn't you just say as much?"

Starrk<You're stalling, Mr. Captain.>

Aizen<The same could be said of you.>

Starrk<Nah, I'm just not really into this sort of thing. You know? What's your excuse?>

*Aizen just smirks.*

Starrk<Man, why did I have to get stuck with someone serious like you?>
=============================================
Unohana<The Seireitei is under attack by an army of Hollows & a dangerous criminal has escaped. We don't know how related the 2 incidents are yet. We do have reason to believe that he is working with several Menos-level Hollows who somehow acquired Soul Reaper powers. Possibly, they gained them from him in return for their services.>

L"No doubt about it. She's talking about Aamon. And one of those Arrancar is probably Senthose."
*The funny thing about that, there aren't any. As she goes, her hair starts getting white, & her skin starts sinking in. Barragan strolls towards the Squad 1 headquarters, still dissolving buildings as he goes. He's forced to stop as a bunch of fabric & chains surround him. A portal opens overhead, dropping a stone block on him, but the previous restraints turn to dust & he slices through it with his axe.*

Barragan<I take it you're not dead, Soul Reaper? Pity. You're only delaying the inevitable.>

*Yamamoto appears behind him. As he blocks Barragan's axe, his blade snaps in two. Laughing, Barragan swings it again, but Yamamoto grabs it & throws him to the ground. While he's laying there, Yamamoto points, firing a beam of white light as wide as a house at him.*
*She feels the force & heat of several more blasts, gradually picking away at her scales.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:48 pm

*Taiyo stands there with a confused look on her face as she has no idea what they're talking about.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:50 pm

"Barragan must be pretty close by..." Kyoujin thought aloud, "I can feel his power. I just don't know whether to go after him or not..."
Behind her, a green, flaming kido javelin flew at her with high speed, aimed for her upper back.
"Huh?" She swung and swatted away the javelin with her wings and tentacle, sending it flipping down to explode on the ground, "You're still chasing me?"

"It is my duty." Kira said bluntly and got ready to attack again.

"You know, I don't even have to fight you" Kyoujin shrugged, "In fact, I'm on no ones side. How about we make a deal?"
As she spoke, her Ressureccion disappeared and she pulled her torn top closer around herself.

"What would that be?" Kira pointed at her so he could shoot her with Byakurai if she tried anything.

"I'll stop smashing things, fighting people and being dangerous, then submit to be your prisoner if you just lighten up and show me to the action" Kyoujin smiled, "Sound good?"

"Sounds like shit... I don't like it at all."

"Or I'll kill you." At that, Kyoujin pumped p her reiatsu to a level at which Kira became suddenly exasperated and stumbled, "Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:46 pm

N"You know, he also has me."

*Noah appears behind her.*

[Yamamoto<Attention all Soul Society combatants: If you are not currently engaged in battle, then vacate the Seireitei immediately! You will be needed to refortify the Soul Society when I am no longer with you.>]
=========================================
L"Taiyo, wasn't it? You wanted to be friends, right?"
*Yamamoto starts shaping a green blob of energy in his hands. It vanishes as he gestures towards Barragan.*

<Forbidden Temporal Stasis Kido!>
*Aizen counters the assembled Arrancars' Ceros & disappears in the explosion. Aamon releases a cube of energy, which expands around himself, his Arrancar, & Kite. The next thing they know, they've been transported to the top of Sokyoku Hill, standing next to a large black dome anchored by strong cables.*

Aamon<The tower of the Repentence Cell should protect us from the blast that the Shinigami Captain is almost certainly preparing. Then we can come to the rescue of our esteemed colleague, & clean up the remaining contaminants from my new headquarters.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:47 pm

"Yes!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next