Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death

Go down 
+4
Taegan
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:57 pm

Genji Equipment had elemental absorbtion? Weird.

I figured Genji Gauntlet would just be a hand-waved "super strength" thing.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Yea, if you got the shield from the Magic Pot.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Fuck that noise. 'Specially 'cause I was too busy farming AP to get 255 Vit & Spr for Minerva.

Sadly, once you have that, the battle is actually pretty easy.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:53 pm

xD I need to work on my Fullbringer.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:08 pm

He makes a post just to say that.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 2qt9zb8
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Name: Mortal Dulce.

Appearance: Mortal has milky skin, and hair, which is usually kept in a ponytail, with loose bangs. Her eyes are an icy blue. Though she stands at about 6' flat, Mortal has a clearly feminine body. She has a small vertical scar over her right eye, going through her eyebrow, and a cross shaped scar along the same line just under her eye.
Like all arrancar, Mortal retains her hollow hole and mask. Her hole is located in the middle of her clavicle, at the base of her neck. Her mask takes the form of a dragon fang which replaces her right canine.
Her clothing consists of a simple white, jacket, with a black zipper, and a black, tight t-shirt, and white, boot cut jeans over black boots. She also wears a pair of fingerless gloves which are white on top with black palms.
Mortal

Type: Arrancar

Bio: Mortal was once a hulking, dragon-esque, Adjuchas. Then some shit happened, she met a Quincy, and became an Arrancar in his group for some reason I'm not entirely aware of.

Abilities: An expert swordsman, and fighter, but not fast. Has a dense spiritual pressure, and a hierro to challenge the gods, and high speed regeneration just in case the challenge is met. Her strength and cero are both immensely powerful.

Power: "Rumble, Gran Lagarto." Mortal's sole appearance change in her Ressurrecion is her hands becoming red, and clawed, the whites of her eyes taking the color of her iris, and a mouth full of fangs. In this form Mortal can control what appears to be some kind of trans-dimensional dragon while staying rooted with powerful defensive abilities.

Duras Escalas: Mortal summons swaths of hard, red scales to protect her from strikes. She can do this without moving, but the scales are more effective if she does.

Rugido: Mortal's emits an ear splitting roar which acts as a kind of shockwave, pushing enemies back.

Aliento de Fuego: Mortal's dragon appears, and spits out a swath of flames capable of melting glass.

Gran Lagarto Cero: Mortal's dragon appears, and fires a blue cero from its mouth. There is a bit of a charging period for this ability, but the payoff is worth the time.

Segundo Etepa: "Armadura del Gran Lagarto" Mortal loses the ability to control her dragon and instead has its abilities bestowed upon her. Its defense takes the shape of a suit of dragon-skin armor, and its power takes the shape of an Odachi. All of the abilities from her previous release are retained and strengthened.

Other: A raging bitch.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Yea bitch, all names are Spanish for authenticity's sake.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:31 pm

She & Noah will have to fight.

All the same. Uber hierro, high speed regeneration, & scales on top of that? I think, at least, it should be a lesser form of the regeneration power. Kind of like how both Ulquiorra & Nnoitra have it, but all Nnoitra can do is regenerate limbs.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Alright. Only limbs. I just wanted her to exude that whole TANK feel, though she is more fort than tank in all honesty.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Now I'm torn between Arrancar and Fullbringer again, even though Neo has said the arrancar are all cannon fodder =/
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:05 pm

In that case, you should definitely go with Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:10 pm

I have no recollection of saying this.

The limbs was an example. I didn't expect you to be all boring like that. Accepted, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Well, it really doesn't matter if it is only limbs. Even if you have the strength to reach her body, after cutting through the scales, then the hierro of the arm, plus being pushed back by the scream, the sword won't do much damage thanks to her body having the hierro too. Plus all the while she can attack with her dragon. I consider her one of my best tanks to date, can't wait to see her in action.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:19 pm

PS, where the fuck would an Arrancar start. Bad enough I know next to nothing about their background...
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Tony could do better before he fucked off. He had a telekinetic who couldn't be touched, an immortal, & some yagoff who nearly destroyed the world with a temper tantrum. He was not missed.

And shit, I completely forgot about the background. I even said, "Better make him elaborate on that," & then I just forgot. I would have probably put her in Hueco Mundo or Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:36 pm

Alright, but those sound like God moding to me, Mortal can be beat. In fact I'm nearly positive I could Noct could beat her. It may be harder to tell, but Noctis is a bit overpowered.

My best Tank was an Earth elemental. He could control all rocks and metals, as well as living plants. So diamond skin/ organs, root enemy to ground with roots/ vines/ whatever, diamond studded falcon punch. Think Emma Frost meets Poison Ivy. OP? Just a bit, but he wasn't without faults either.

I already put her in Japan, I'll garganta my ass over to SS later if need be.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Quote :
Alright, but those sound like God moding to me, Mortal can be beat. In fact I'm nearly positive I could Noct could beat her.

They were.

Quote :
It may be harder to tell, but Noctis is a bit overpowered.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED! ...Well, okay, not that shocked.

I didn't think Euryale was so overpowered, but you quickly proved me wrong.

Quote :
My best Tank was an Earth elemental. He could control all rocks and metals, as well as living plants. So diamond skin/ organs, root enemy to ground with roots/ vines/ whatever, diamond studded falcon punch. Think Emma Frost meets Poison Ivy. OP? Just a bit, but he wasn't without faults either.

I don't do a lot of that, but I suppose my best would be Aamon, who is usually (but not in this RP) a lot like Elder Toguro. Then again, if a qualifier of being a tank is strength...then no. Fucking asthmatic bastard.

Quote :
I already put her in Japan, I'll garganta my ass over to SS later if need be.

Hey, you asked.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:46 pm

That is what I said.

It isn't so much about getting OP moves so much as having the smarts to implement them in unique ways, ergo Euryale's lava.

The qualifier for being a tank isn't strength, it is constitution. It about being able to get hit and not feel a thing, or about being able to not get hit at all.

I did ask, now I'm asking you to do something in SS so I know where to garganta her ass to.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Name: Alaude Naquile
Age: Unknown, Appears to be in his his late teens, early twenties
Appearance: Alaude
He wears the standard arrancar's uniform only instead of traditional sandals he wears white boots. His jacket is a longcoat that goes 8" past his knees. His mask fragments consist of two angular triangle shaped bone extensions that flair out 4" from his cheek bone and extend a little forward long the jaw line ending in a raised tooth almost like a bastardization of a big cat's lower jaw. His hollow hole is located just above his sternum.
Type: Arrancar
Bio: Somewhere between now and before Alaude came into being and started making trouble for Hueco Mundo's king. In an effort to curtail a possible usurping Barragan managed to get Alaude on his side and under his thumb. While not the most trustworthy person Alaude has yet to continue scheming any plots that weren't in line with Hueco Mundo's King's plans.
Abilities: Alaude is a gifted sonido user and a master swordsman. He is capable of using the Gemelos Sonido but due to his favoring speed he has stunted his hierro and lacks ranged offensive power. He also has an above average ability to use presquisa. He has the unique ability ton channel his cero and bala into the blade of his zanpakuto and release its destructive power at close range or to add a bit more kick to his strikes.
Power: "Descubierto , Nieve Leopardo" (Bare, Snow Leopard). Alaude's release takes the form of sleek white armor that covers his body and gives him a big cat like appearance (similar to Grimmjow's release ascetically). He has white fur at his ankles and wrists and his tail ends with a "claw" of perpetually frozen icicles. His shoulders have two long and large icicles that sweep back. His hands now end in sharp bone claws with a small hole at the tips of each claw. His mask has altered slightly by becoming more jaw like with more teeth extensions and the patterns around his eyes have grown. His hair stands up slightly when he releases and looks more wild. It also lightens in shade.

Hielo Erróneo (Ice Mist): Alaude can release an icy mist his finger tips that acts as a quick freezing agent against inorganic material. Things that are frozen become substantially more brittle and easier to shatter with a simple punch or kick. After enough time passes things that are frozen by the Hielo Erróneo will return to normal.

Hielo Gelmelos Sonido (Ice Twin Resounding Sound): Instead of the normal Gelmelos Sonido, when released, Alaude's Gelmelos Sonido creates illusionary images that contain a more potent form of the Hielo Erróneo that acts against organic and inorganic material. Attacking these dopplegangers results in mass amounts of the Hielo Erróneo being released potentially freezing the attacker in a coffin of ice.

Hielo Rugido (Ice Roar): Alaude adds his reishi to the Hielo Erróneo and releases it in the form of a compressed blast of deadly ice shrapnel.

Hielo Cazar (Ice Hunt): Alaude can generate an aura of cold from his body that drops the temperature of the area affected by it significantly. The effects of this change over time but the longer this ability is in effect the colder it becomes. This ability has a secondary effect. It is able to form ice crystals on inorganic objects which leech reishi away from anything that has been touched by the Hielo Erróneo. This ability saps the opponent of their physical and spiritual strength.

Other than these abilities his release lets him manipulate hardened ice allowing him to form objects from it.

Other: I'll probably flesh him out more over time.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Name: Taiyo Shikasu
Appearance: Long brunette hair tied into pig tails with pom-pom hairties, blue tiger print cat-ear headband, brown eyes, blue collar with a gold bell around her neck, top missing from her Soul Reaper robes, wears a blue tiger print bikini underneath, the top sporting a green gem stone in the middle, blue flip-flops.
Type: Soul Reaper
Bio: Born to a less than noble family, she died alone almost two-hundred years ago. She never married or done anything of the sort as she showed no interest in men. Thinking it would be fun, she became a Soul Reaper and quickly found out it's quite the opposite. Presumably not being able to quit, she resumes her duties not enjoying it one bit. At some point, she was assigned to do Soul Reaper stuff in the Human World before the Senakimon went down.
Abilities: Above average speed, average with Kido, and below average strength.
Power: "Purr, Kitexi Neko," the Zanpakuto takes on the form of a blue and black lance (or whatever color she's wearing at the time) with a corkscrew head. Rather than whooshing noises, the lance makes meowing sounds when its swung or jabbed and creates paws with their claws extended made out of water.
Other: Collar, headband, and bikini always match.

Fuck, that was awful.

Sabertooth.
Mask: A white mask that covers her entire face with feline features such as pointed ears, greenish-yellow eyes shaped like a cats, black markings near the nose that resemble whiskers, and two large fangs like a sabertooth tiger.

The Zanpakuto disappears and her fingers take the form of silver blade-like claws. Coarse, black fur covers her entire body except the mask which remains the same save for the mouth being able to open and close and she sprouts a tail.

Her strength is increased and her speed is greatly increased as well her sense of sight, smell, and hearing being enhanced. The claws are capable of generating electricity which can be transfered through direct causing shocks and severe burns.

Unaru Kitexi Neko.
Description: Taiyo's entire body is enveloped in water. A light forms inside and the water soon explodes outwards revealing Taiyo wearing black short shorts with a blue green tiger print tail and a blue green sleeveless cropped top. On her hands are blue green tiger print paw-looking gloves with retractable claws and on her feet are matching slippers which also include retractable claws. Both are used for offense. Multiple water droplets still reside on her body.

Abilities: Her speed is greatly increased making her movements faster than her Hollow form.
The water droplets can expand into squares to protect individual areas or they can all expand and merge to protect her entire being. For offense, when the droplets expand they can lash out as shape shifting appendages.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:05 pm

I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:10 pm

I don't like it either, but it's all Neon's fault.

Fuckin' jerk.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:20 pm

I've finally convinced him to sign up, now we're going through things I think should be fixed.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Fixed? Shit, it needs a renovation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next