Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death

Go down 
+4
Taegan
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Um, okay. Speaking of jerks, I have an MSN now, give me your info so I can add you, and thereby prove that I have one so we can get this Soi Fon thing cleared up.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:28 pm

If you look at the little symbol under our avatars that look like two people dancing, you'll find our email addresses.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Huh, would you look at that.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:46 am

His lack of acknowledgment leads me to believe he is still unsatisfied with it and chooses to demostrate his lack of satisfaction is a passive-aggressive manner.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:48 am

Or maybe he didn't see it yet.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Perhaps, but that doesn't let me use fancy words.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:52 am

Passive aggressive is fancy?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:54 am

I was refering to acknowledgement and satisfaction, but sure.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:59 am

Those are even less fancy.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:00 am

I don't get to use them often, okay?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:07 am

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:13 am

You need to make less shitty bios in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:14 am

I will stab you with bullets.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:20 am

That is called shooting.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:33 am

No, you shoot with a knife.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:37 am

You're right, I don't know where my head is at lately. I blame the early morning hours, I can't really think straight.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:56 am

I'm going to put in another character... I'll kind of mash Kira, Szayel and Hallibel together and make one...

Type: Arrancar.

Name: Kyoujin Hitogoroshi.

Appearance: Kyoujin stands at 6" tall exactly, with scruffy black hair that is only long enough to cover her ears, her skin is quite pale and contrasts with her blue eyes and black hair.
She is very flat chested but is very leggy, she wears a silvery trench coat and long white pants underneath them.

Zanpakuto name: Murhata.
Zanpakuto release call: Intoxicate, Murhata.

Ressureccion appearance: A strange looking bone armour encases most of the torso, as well as an exo-spine that runs down and then comes out as a whipping bone tail.
Both arms get gauntlets (that only cover the wrists) with very sharp blades coming off them (much like Grimmjow's wrist blades).
Out of her back, bone wings grow out, and from those extend dozens of large energy tentacles (mostly transparent).
Ressureccion powers: The wrist blades can charge cero on them and launch them as though the cero are being fired from a high powered gun.
The tentacles are capable of hitting with highly enhanced strength and also generate and launch dozens of needles for each one tentacle. Each needle is carrying a very strong poison.
One needle is strong enough to completely take over the soul of a weak hollow or soul almost instantly. One needle is strong enough to take over a very low level Soul Reaper in a space of five minutes at the very maximum.
Any being poisoned will always be influenced by it until an antidote is consumed (which would be extremely hard to make), and should the reiatsu of a strong opponent weaken drastically, they too could be taken control of by the poison (e.g. should Sosuke Aizen be defeated in battle and almost killed, the poison would probably overcome him and he would become a meat puppet).

Other powers: Cero, Grey Ran Cero, Balla, Cero Buscador (a cero that locks onto desired reiatsu and tracks it - varies in power, depending on the time the user spends charging it), high level sonido, No.1 Espada level reiatsu.

Bio: Kyoujin spent her early life as a hollow skulking in the shadows, waiting for weakened hollow and shinigami to present themselves before tearing them to shreds and devouring them. As she developed, she discovered that she had needles set into her armour that seemed to drip with poison.
She soon learnt that she could possess other hollow with the poison of these needles, and began taking over hollow.

In a months time, Kyoujin had become very strong- her tactic was to posses many hollow and send them to kill shinigami as a team. When they returned from their mission, they would all be much stronger and would then willfully present themselves to be devoured so that Kyoujin would grow faster and faster.

Not too long after that, Kyoujin emerged as an Adjuches, roaming Hueco Mundo. At the time, she was alone and was chased by other, stronger Adjuches.
She used a small hollow army to fight against the other Adjuches, and after eating some, she took over some Adjuches and soon decided it would be a good idea to take over Shinigami as well.

She spent years slaughtering the other hollow of Hueco Mundo, no matter how strong, they would all fall before waves of possessed Shinigami and Adjuches, before either being possessed themselves or devoured.

Eventually, Kyoujin had become a Vasta Lordes, and her reiatsu sky rocketed. Most of the beings she tried possessing ended up being crushed by her reiatsu alone, so she had to cut down on the numbers of her army and simply led groups of the strongest Adjuches around with her.

Then it came to be that she was made an Arrancar, but rather than use her power to fight the Shinigami in any kind of war, she left to live a life of her own construction.

Other information: Kyoujin isn't that into big battles that she has to fight herself. She is borderline insane, too.

Last edited by Loki on Fri May 06, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Pretty sure "toxicate" isn't a word.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:46 pm

To continue on that thread, Murhata is Latin, not Spanish.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Both of you are wrong. Well, Neo is half wrong.

1. Murhata is actually Finnish for "murderer". No one ever said that the Arrancar had to be Spanish.

2. Toxicate is just my spin on "intoxicate" to make it sound less gay. I can change it if you want.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:32 pm

You can do what you want, but the way you have it now is more gay.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Whatever, but is it approved?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:34 am

Actually, you're right, I thought Murhata meant Fortify, which made sense with your power, but Fortify is Munire. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:50 pm

Senthose's Segunda Etapa causes many of his tendrils to wrap together, drastically increasing his strength, hierro, & flexibility. It is distinguishable by the Mask Remnants on his chest growing in size to create a protective rib cage.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:58 am

Name: Venezuela Guverez
Appearance: Dark skin, long, braided black hair, blue eyes. Uniform leaves a bare midriff & is sleeveless. Mask Remnants form triangular clips in her hair & faint “teeth” extending from the corners of her mouth in a smile.
Zanpakuto Name: Vupes Zerda. A pair of butterfly swords with 6 inch blades & knuckle spikes. The handles are red & a rabbits’ foot hangs off of the end of each of them.
Release Command: Gouge
Resurreccion Appearance: The uniform becomes replaced with a skirt & top made of white fur. Her teeth become fanglike & her finger & toe nails become more claw-like. In addition, she sports metal gauntlets on her wrists that produce knives like claws (think Wolverine). Lastly, she gains a prehensile fox tail & a helmet like a fox skull with ears.
Powers: Enhanced speed, enhanced senses, knife generation (can throw the knives & generate more), cero & bala concentration (concentrating their energy around her weapons), & sand control. The latter is her main power. She can use her tail to sweep up sand & infuse it with her Reitsu, allowing her to remotely change its properties.
Other: I just threw that name together on the spot by asking a Canadian for Spanish-y words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next