Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death

Go down 
+4
Taegan
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:56 pm

I was just saying you should add something more to it. I think it would be mostly boring to make it that simple...It needs something else, something that makes you want to keep doing it. At least that's how I see it. Adding stuff like bonuses for posting so many words etc, will make people want to make more interesting RP's.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Yeah, I'm still of the opinion it doesn't "need" anything added. But that doesn't mean we don't try different stuff. I just like to keep it simple for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Oh yeah I totally agree simple is best. However I think that adding some other stuff would make it more fun as well. Just, because you add more features doesn't make it harder necessarily.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Excuse me, but who is Boobies?
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Entangled.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:13 pm

God time for a new sig. This time it's going to be fantastical.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:23 pm

But I like your current one. Besides being nicely made, it matches your nickname.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Damn, I was going to make a FMA armstrong sig...God that dude is funny as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:13 pm

THIS METHOD OF ARTISTIC SIGNATURE CREATION HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS!
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Omfg, He amuses me so fucking much.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:34 am

Name: Noctis Talea.

Appearance: Noctis has fairly pale skin, a point of contention with her. Her hair is just longer than chin length in the front, and slightly shorter in the back. Her eyes are such a dark shade of brown that they look almost black. She has a proclivity for dark clothes, usually simple things with a jacket over it.
During combat Noct's eyes lose most of the color they have and become almost a shiny silver color. In contrast to her eyes, the rest of her always seems to be cast in a shadow, as if standing under a raincloud.
Noctis

Type: FullBringer.

Bio: Noctis, Noct for short, was born in the USA, but moved to Japan soon after her birth, making her bilingual. Noct was raised by her single, work-aholic mother. She never knew her father, though it didn't matter much to her. Growing up Noct had way too much energy for her own good and poured that energy into as many hobbies as time would allow. On Mondays she would take Judo lessons, Tuesday went to Muay Thai and Kendo, Wednesday was spent taking art classes, Thursdays were spent on dancing with her mom, and Fridays she hung out with local parkour boys and learned that too.
Noct went to school a normal school, and coasted by with below average grades. This, coupled with Noct's rare habit of getting into fights and winning led to a reputation as a "bad" kid. It didn't really bother her, but it did get annoying when people she thought were friends slowly drifted away because they didn't want to be associated with her.
As she got older she slowly became more and more introverted until she stopped doing all the things she used to entirely. Well, at least she stopped dedicating entire days to doing them. She spent most of her time playing video games, and studying during her high school, and college years. The only Judo, Muay Thai, and Kendo training she got then was from whatever fight she gets into, which is more often than what one would normally think. The only drawing lessons she got were the ones she tought herself. She only danced when forced to, and only practiced freerunning when she was running away from something or is in a hurry to get somewhere. Still, it was hard to stop knowing how to do something when you used to do it so much, so Noct still knews how to do most of her hobbies pretty well.
Her new lifestyle wasn't a bad move all things considered. Her focus on schoolwork brought her grades to a resounding A+ average, and she had a lot of free time. The one downside from the change was her growing reputation for being cold and indifferent, made worse by her now quiet nature. She was really quite a warm person once you got to know her, the only problem was she didn't like letting new people get to know her, at least not right away.
At the age of 20 Noctis found out she was a pretty special person. Odd things began to happen, when she was in a rush it seemed like the ground would push her along, when her hair was a bitch to comb she would find her brush to become one of the best ones in the world, undoing knots with ease. It all came to a head when Noctis found herself invited to join a very select group. They called themselves FullBringers, and explained what it meant. It was a lot to take in at first, and Noct was apprehensive about their reasons, but soon she accepted the help they had to offer. She was trained to use her powers to their fullest abilities from that point, but a growing resentment for her powers began to eat away at her. It wasn't like they were not helpful, it was like something inside her wanted them gone, like white blood cells fighting an infection.

Abilities: Noct, being a FullBringer, doesn't have normal spiritual signature, nor does she have a proclivity for kido. That said, her spiritual pressure, or its FullBringer equivalent, can be said to be very dense and at the level, give or take, of a Lieutenant soul reaper.
Having been trained all her life, and tested on the streets, Noctis has grown to become one of the better hand to hand fighters around. While she doesn't always fight with swords, Noct is also a very proficient kendo practitioner. Noct's main point of power lies firmly in her speed however. She is one of, if not the fastest FullBringer around, and her experience as a freerunner has given her an acrobatic flair in combat, as well as an excellent sense of movement, both with herself, and opponents. It comes natural to her to see a flex of muscles and know what the eventual movement will be.

Power: Noct's FullBring is called Umbral Edge. It gives her a total mastery over shadows. Her power ranges in strength depending on the amount of shadows available to her, though she has found unique ways to exploit this "flaw". On a basic level Noct can travel between shadows, and make them hard enough to use as weapons, usually a sword or knife, though she has been known to get creative.
When Noct is serious will begin to augment herself with shadows, creating a dense exoskeleton, and using shadows to amplify her attacks are a few ways in which she will exploit her power in this stage.
When Noct wants someone dead she will go all out and start to feed off of the shadows around her. Feeding off of the energy of shadows is more or less how her powers work across the board, but in her final stage she will almost literally consume them, darkening herself, and brightening the surrounding area. This consumption of shadows greatly amplifies her power leads to some astounding implementations of her ability, ranging from super enhanced speed, to creating tangible clones from the shadows in her possession.
Her ability is controlled mostly through the use of her eyes, which shine a bright silver in the darkness, allowing her to see very well no matter how dark, or bright it is. They also act as a kind of indicator to the use of Noct's power. When not serious her eyes barely glow gray. When employing shadow augmentation only one eye will glow bright silver. When using abilities that rely on shadow consumption both eyes will begin to glow silver.

Other: Sarcastic as hell.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Accepted. That said:

Name: Euryale Rakshashi.
Appearance: About 6 feet with bronze skin, a pronounced chest, & red hair that reaches down to about her shoulders. Typically wears cut-off jean shorts & a black t-shirt. Dislikes shoes, so she typically wears flip-flops.
Type: FullBringer
Bio: Euryale was born in Japan with some kind of crazy-ass mixed ancestry that I don't feel like going into. As she grew up, she learned English & Spanish, in addition to her native tongue. She also became more religious, employing kind of a New Age/Shintoism thing. At 16, she started to notice her FullBringer powers take form &, with them, a kind of savagery. Over the next few years, her grades started to drop & she began lashing out & becoming anxious. Fortunately, at age 20, before anything serious could happen, she was brought into the FullBringer group & taught about her powers. Although nothing really changed, she learned to manage things better. Ordinarily, she is quite bubbly & outgoing, & will not have any rest in her ass until she gets Noctis attends a "girls' night out" with her.
Abilities: Monstrous strength & spiritual pressure, no Kido (but adept at general Fullbringing), no formal sword skill.
Power: In her normal state, she can do things most FullBringers can. Her specific FullBring is earth-based. Its basic ability is to make a suit of Romanesque armor for her (with anatomically stylized chest plate, arm & shin guards, & a metal-plated skirt sort of thing), which greatly augments her strength. Her full ability allows her to reshape the form & properties of any earth or metal she's in contact with.
Other: It...it had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Lol, great, I get a loud character to bounce my character off. Should be fun. Plus it should be fun fighting as a team since rocks cast big shadows.

Also, I just reread my post and notice the shit ton of errors in it, grammatically speaking. Forgive me for that, it was about 5am when I got that done.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:04 pm

It's okay, while I was outside shovelling, I was getting all kinds of irritated at the mistakes I made, although they weren't grammatical.

"Damn it, I should have used Keter, she uses light."
"Damn it, I made a 25-year-old character who acts 15."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Well, the light and darkness thing is actually kind of a fuck up, but it doesn't matter now.

Also, the ditzy girl is a pretty common anime trope so I'm cool with it so long as you are.

I posted by the way.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:17 am

I'll probably need a new Soul Reaper character to interact with Group A, so this is a work-in-progress bail-out:

Name: Noah Deluge
Appearance: Dishevelled, dirty blond hair. White skin, blue eyes. Built kind of thicker, but not like Barragon or Yammy. Soul Reaper robes are oddly blue-tinged.
Bio: Having slightly more brains than a garden hose, Noah chose to live his afterlife just outside of Rukongai, to ignore the crime & generally shitty conditions, rather than make the dangerous trek to the closer, more subdued areas. However, during Aamon's invasion, many Hollows flocked to the Rukongai. His conscience got the better of him & he set off to deal with the rogue Hollows. Captain Kenpachi showed up on the front lines &, after they took care of the Hollows, randomly attacked him. It became a "fight" in the sense that Noah tried to keep this fucking psychopath from brutally murdering him. When he didn't outright die, Kenpachi noted the similarity in their Zanpakutos, & decided to invite him to become the 4th Seat of Squad 11. After a few days in the infirmary, he was ready to take up the position. While he was in there, he agreed to volunteer in his extra time, in exchange for Kido lessons. He was eventually assigned to a mission to eliminate Hollows in Australia. Due to a run-in with the Cleaner, he was spewed out within just an HOUR after the invasion, in the earth timeline, & the Senkaimon recognizes this as the date it was opened. It is unclear how he survived this encounter.
Type: Soul Reaper
Abilities: As is usual in the 11th Division, he's abnormally strong for a Soul Reaper, & skilled at both sword & hand-to-hand combat. Unlike usual, he is a skilled Kido user, but he can't control his Reitsu enough for most Bakudo. While he does lack mobility, his Sonido is quite powerful. The trouble is, he has little ability to control its speed, duration, or direction, & becomes quickly fatigued after even a few uses of it.
Power: "Resonate, Banshee," but the Zanpakuto is a permanent Shikai type. The Shikai is a European-style longsword that is capable of emitting blasts of force, usually accompanied by a screaming effect of some kind. He keeps it secured to his back via a steel sash wrapped around his chest.
Other: Gayer than the Faggot Tree.

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:30 am

I lol'd. I was thinking of making a Vizard by the way, just not sure where it would fit in.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:40 am

With how easily I handwaved the fact that only Lilith is a Visored, despite almost everyone being infected by the Hollowfication?

Pretty much anywhere.

I'm serious about that. Noah is an Ascended Extra. He started as an NPC in Great Wutai War, someone asked him his name, then he survived a fight, became a plot device to unite 2 groups, & somewhere along the line I made him gay for reasons I don't fully comprehend. So he's basically the equivalent of the guard in FF1 who says, "Welcome to Cornelia!" gradually getting his own spin-off because the plot needs him THAT MUCH.

There was also 1 time I made a villain a lesbian so Asmodeus could get information out of her. If I didn't know better, I'd say I'm some kind of hack.

Edit: Waiting for a couple posts or so. I'm thinking some of the other Fullbringers should be revealed soon.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:30 am

I heard lesbian, what happened?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:42 am

Do you want me to explain the context of that, or are you just implying that the only thing you took in was the word "lesbian"?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:51 am

The latter explanation, though that is not entirely true, I took in everything, the only thing I deemed important enough at the time to comment on was the term lesbian since, well, who doesn't like lesbians?

Also, what is the deal with the FB, still doing that whole sins thing?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:59 am

The Christian Right does not like lesbians.

Yes. I have a grand total of 3 FullBringers thought up right now. That's including our characters.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:07 am

So, I've read the Bible, and I'm Catholic. I just got done with an entire page detailing how I'm cool with killing someone if they wrong you, and I'm obviously into lesbians, which God isn't, he blew up an entire village because they wanted to have sex with dude angels... That was Sodom, where you get Sodomy from, it was also where you get the whole pillar of salt thing. Word to the wise, when God is nuking a gay town from orbit don't look, you'll turn into salt and your husband and kids will keep walking like shit didn't even happen. I tell you, those Jews believed in a MEAN and ANGRY god... kind of like the Tetris God. Us Catholics are cool with Sins, even if we forget to confess we still have purgatory.

Soooo, 1 extra FB... maybe I should help out. Which sins are left?
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:23 pm

You're Catholic? Man, does that explain a lot.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Soddom & Gommorah is usually(?) interpreted to not be about gay sex, due to that making absolutely no sense (no women are mentioned but they're nuked all the same, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next