Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death

Go down 
+4
Taegan
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:36 am

Okay, I've scaled down the Python. I'm wondering what I could change the wolves to, any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:37 am

The wolves are highly powerful and any one of them can explode with immense power (strong enough to tear apart most of a city block). The wolves are not gone after exploding, but are reborn from the flames of their own explosions, even larger and more explosive than before.

Not that.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:42 am

Yeah, that's the main thing I was worried about. The city block IS too much, which is why I made the city block their maximum in the edited version, meaning eventually their power would stop rising and that's all they could do.
What kind of damage area would be less OP for a full power attack?

Okay, I've edited it again, scaling down the explosions and changing the wolves to lions.

Happy?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:17 am

Wolves. Not homosexual.

Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 Be60zl
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:28 am

It says a lot about you that you either, A, had this image on hand, or B, specifically looked for an image using the keywords, "Wolf", and "Gay".
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:29 am

Went to Zerochan.
Typed in wolf.
Looked for a homoerotic one.

Doing the same for lions. As the animal kingdom is all kinds of gay.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:37 am

Once again, says a lot about you.

"Loki posted something about not being gay. Gonna spend a few minutes deliberately looking for something gay to prove him wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:52 am

His fault for trying to find something not gay.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:56 am

You're right, him bringing up gayness first means it was already in his mind to begin with, bad Loki. Still, you're no better.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:58 am

I never said I was. Except for when I do.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:00 am

Like I said, you took time out of your day, whether you had something else to do or not doesn't matter, to look up a gay picture specifically for its gayness.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:01 am

I did the same thing for that happy birthday thread.

I have a lot of free time on my hands and nothing better to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:05 am

Kind of sad that you can truthfully say looking of a gay picture for its gayness was the best use of your time.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:09 am

Never said it was the best thing I could do.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:22 am

HarleyThomas wrote:
I did the same thing for that happy birthday thread.

I have a lot of free time on my hands and nothing better to do with it.

Yes you did. Literally one post ago.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:56 am

Quote :
Yeah, that's the main thing I was worried about. The city block IS too much, which is why I made the city block their maximum in the edited version, meaning eventually their power would stop rising and that's all they could do.
What kind of damage area would be less OP for a full power attack?

Okay, I've edited it again, scaling down the explosions and changing the wolves to lions.

Happy?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:49 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Script-Z wrote:
No.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Since I am continually amazed by Loki's inability to recognize when some shit he's doing is completely broken & quite certain he'll ask me to explain how, here it goes:

So you have a giant python that can block magic? Great. 90% of Kido & abilities are now useless. Oh, it only "stalls" things above 70? Wunderbar. Now he just steps out of the way of everything else & goes, "Whew, that was close. No, really, I mean it. *Wink.*" So all forms of Kido are effectively completely useless.

And then there's his not-at-all-homosexual lions, which he can just make camp out around him, making it impossible to approach him. As a result, he is effectively invincible.

There are only 2 foreseeable ways to fix this nonsense:
1. Drop one power completely & continue modifying the other.
2. Do something completely different.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:40 pm

WUNDERBAR!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Hmm... I see what you mean, I'll take the python down a lot more.

And with the lions, if they camped around Kira, he'd get burned to shit as well, and the regeneration isn't instantaneous- anybody with higher than average speed could very easily reach Kira if they had all just exploded.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Okay, revised again. Now the Python is a lot more like the original mist but with the ability to return attacks it sucks in...

Quote :
Kira's possible Bankai.

Name: Kemono Kikyuu

Description: Kira's javelin floats in the air before bursting into three pieces. Each pieces expands and takes the form of a male lion made from green flames with glowing red eyes.
The mist rises above Kira and also expands, becoming thicker and larger (more like smoke than mist) before taking the form of a dark purple python.
Kira also formes a simple blade in his hands, decorated with intricate purple and green patterns.

Abilities: Kira is able to control all of these creatures simply by willing them to take actions, and all of them have special abilities.
1) The lions are highly powerful and any one of them can explode with immense power (strong enough to tear apart up to 30 square metres of land). The lions are not gone after exploding, but are reborn from the flames of their own explosions, growing twice as powerful for the first two times it regenerates- it takes up to 5 seconds for the lion to regenerate.
2) Each lion can use a fast moving technique in which they tear apart and reform in a new location in a very short time, depending on how big they are (the bigger they are the longer it takes).
3) The python can block reiatsu based attacks by either opening it's mouth and sucking it in or turning it's body into a circular shield, this has a blocking capability only slightly more powerful than the shikai mist, but it also has the ability to convert attacks it has sucked in to it's own blasts.
4) As long as Kira holds the blade, the creatures will do exactly what he wants them to do. If the blade is dropped, each individual creature will do as it wills until the blade is retrieved.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Harley, did you even read it?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:26 pm

Yes. Yes I did.

I stand by what I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Bleach: War of the Gods :: A Vengeful God-
Jump to: