Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death

Go down 
+4
Taegan
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:00 am

Quote :
Once he said it was "average," once he said she was "flat."

The flat one is because I didn't have my facts straight when I made this particular bio. This was one of the first times I used Kyoujin, so I wasn't sure of what she should look like. I'll edit it if it makes you feel better.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:04 am

In this image she is flatchested when compared to Mt. Azuma.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

That says a lot about Mt. Azuma.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:58 pm

God, it's like a horror show.

Every time I look at this image, I have to make a sanity check.

No wonder she's such a bitch.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:39 am

Since apparently Neo can't read until he has slept, I'll just put the draft here. I plan on making changes (as undoubtedly there will be things wrong with it).

Kira's Hollowfication.
Kaname Tosen style.
First form-
Mask: Appears to be completely blank except for eyes and a mouth- it covers the entire head. The eyes are wide, coloured black with a yellow iris and the mouth is broad and smiling with many pointed teeth. When used in combat, it takes on the appearance fo whatever frighten's the person looking at it most. It will then look different for everybody.
The mask can also emit extremely loud and high pitched shrieks, with not only cause disorientation and hearing
but can act as shockwaves that disrupt reiatsu based attacks.
It can fire large cero too, coloured dark purple (almost black but with a slight purple shade).
Kira's phsycial strength and speed is greatly enhanced.

Second Form-
The entire body becomes encased in a substance similar to his mask. He appears to be mainly coloured like bone, but has some red trim around his body.
His mask still appears as whatever the viewer fears the most.
He is still capable of emitting the shrieks, but on an even greater level.
The Cero is vastly enhanced, as is his speed and strength.

Tucked into the small of his back are two extra arms. He also has a whipping tail with a "u" shaped blade at the end which can charge Cero/Balla.
Underneath his outer skin/scales, is a layer of gooey liquid that is packed full of antitoxins and soaks up most poisons which are transfered directly into the body.

While his Hierro is only a medium toughness/strength in this form, he is capable of high speed generation of limbs and to a limited extent, regeneration of organs and other vital body parts.
This form is most similar to a lizard, as his legs become much more raptor like and he has tough scales (the mask substance forms scales) which can shrug off most small attacks.

Other shit: The shrieks can't disrupt reiatsu based attacks as well as his mist did, but the shrieks cover a large area and can be used almost constantly. So it's just an invisible version of the mist that hurts your ears, I guess.

Last edited by Loki on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:09 pm

1. I don't like the "mask that looks like whatever's scary" thing. It just seems so out-of-place.

2. So we're clear, the 2nd phase is a Ressurrecion, & therefore cannot be used with a Zanpakuto, correct?

3. Elaborate on the high speed regeneration.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:14 pm

1. Don't be boring, hollow masks are pretty much eyecandy with invisible effects and ceros. I'd like mine to be "different" and "out of place" if it made it useful.

2. Yes, no Zanpakuto.

3. As in, limbs are given high speed regen, and organs/eyes also have regeneration but it won't be as "high speed" as the limbs. As in, your eye comes out in a fight, an hour or so later it's back to normal.
Your arm comes off in a fight, it's back to normal in about a minute or less.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Don't make him a conformist, man. He's not a sheep that can be... Wow, that last one seems wicked overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:19 pm

1. Or you could not be dumb, & save that kind of thing for an instance where it makes sense.

2. Good.

3. What kinds of organs? Organs are a very broad category.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:22 pm

1. How does it not make sense to frighten/unnerve people while you fight them?

2. Indeed.

3. Liver,kidney, a lung, etc etc... however if his heart was to be destroyed he'd just die.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:33 pm

1. Okay, I once gave Senthose a similar power, back in the early days. It is crazy hard to implement. You have to either know the character's fear or have them state it, which makes it useless as a surprise ability. It'll often get ignored, either due to godmodding, because it's just an illusion, or because just because you're afraid of something, it doesn't mean it'll have any significant effect on you. And, in your case, it is likely to result in you having a dick on your face.

2. So the mask is, what, just a blank crash test dummy like face? Does it have a mouth? Eyes?

3. What does this mean in terms of internal bleeding, though?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:42 am

On an unrelated note, Noah's Bankai:

Name: Banshee's Echo

Description: Noah keeps his sword, gaining black gloves & a metal gauntlet that starts at the wrist of his sword arm & travels upwards, forming a thick pauldron on his shoulder. From this, a kind of steel sash wraps around his torso, resembling stylized plate armor. In actuality, the "sash" or "armor" is a wing made of thousands of miniscule, vibrating feathers.

Abilities: His sound-manipulating powers are drastically improved. They can now be controlled in mid attack, form a shield to protect him, & improve his movement. The wing can also be utilized for attack, defense, and flight. Finally, the individual feathers themselves can be detached, for varied attack patterns.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:39 am

I've edited in all the new details.

Also, I guess an internal bleed would heal just as quick as a limb. But destroyed organs/very several damaged organs would take longer.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:20 pm

I guess it works. One more thing, though: When you say, "a u-shaped blade," do you mean like this --) or like this --(? Or like something else?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:36 pm

I have an issue with the fear thing. What if your fear is an intangible, like loneliness, or deep water? How does a mask appear to be lonely?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:51 pm

I made him get rid of that power, anyway.

It was a bit more useful with Senthose's Blade of Fear*, which could reflect a whole image, not be a weird shapeshifting mask.

*=The RP featured MacGuffin Swords, usually called the Blade of X.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Okay then.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:54 pm

How did this happen...

Picture: Sab
Name: Sab Rosa
Race: Arrancar
Visual Age: 18
Appearance: Sab has milky skin, and pale blond hair, which is longer in the sides than the back and front. It is kept straight and silky. Her eyes are a very light shade of brown. She stands at about 5'6'', and has a modest set of endowments, and curves, however, her slender, and feminine frame stops her from looking boyish because of it.
Like all arrancar, Sab retains her hollow hole and mask. Her hole is located where her throat should be. Her mask takes the form of a pair of glossy ram horns on her head.
Her clothing consists of a short, white, collared cloak that comes down to just under her chest, over a long sleeved, black turtleneck, which she wears untucked. On her lower body she wears black leggings in the same material as the turtleneck, and gray, satin shorts, with a floral print on them, that stop at the knees. Her boots are a pair of black, nearly knee high riding boots.

Ressureccion Name: Negro Ovejas
Ressureccion Appearance: Sab loses her clothes and instead becomes entirely black, right down to her sclera (though her irises remain the light brown), teeth and hair. Her body below her neck also becomes entirely featureless, as if wearing a skin tight leotard.

Ressureccion Release Phrase: Bleat
Ressureccion Abilities:

Saltar: Sab gains the ability to teleport out of harm's way.

Vista: Sab gains the ability of super enhanced sight, allowing her to perceive opponent's actions early, and to see over long distances.

Lana: Sab gains the ability to cover herself in durable, black wool. This ability serves no purpose other than insulation, mild water absorption, and it works as a flame retardant. Also, it can be sheared and used to make clothing and other wool products, such as rugs, and blankets.

Cero: Cero, simple black cero.
Balla, simple black balla.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:04 am

Kira's possible Bankai.

Name: Kemono Kikyuu

Description: Kira's javelin floats in the air before bursting into three pieces. Each pieces expands and takes the form of a male lion made from green flames with glowing red eyes.
The mist rises above Kira and also expands, becoming thicker and larger (more like smoke than mist) before taking the form of a dark purple python.
Kira also formes a simple blade in his hands, decorated with intricate purple and green patterns.

Abilities: Kira is able to control all of these creatures simply by willing them to take actions, and all of them have special abilities.
1) The lions are highly powerful and any one of them can explode with immense power (strong enough to tear apart up to 30 square metres of land). The lions are not gone after exploding, but are reborn from the flames of their own explosions, growing twice as powerful for the first two times it regenerates- it takes up to 5 seconds for the lion to regenerate.
2) Each lion can use a fast moving technique in which they tear apart and reform in a new location in a very short time, depending on how big they are (the bigger they are the longer it takes).
3) The python can block reiatsu based attacks by either opening it's mouth and sucking it in or turning it's body into a circular shield, this has a blocking capability only slightly more powerful than the shikai mist, but it also has the ability to convert attacks it has sucked in to it's own blasts.
4) As long as Kira holds the blade, the creatures will do exactly what he wants them to do. If the blade is dropped, each individual creature will do as it wills until the blade is retrieved.

Last edited by Loki on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:13 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:21 am

Yeah, I want to scale it down, but I also want to hear opinions on how to scale it down.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:23 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:26 am

You could start by not ripping off Starrk. You could then continue by not having an even MORE ridiculous anti-Kido ability.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:28 am

For starters, I couldn't think of a lot else besides a wolf that wasn't out right homosexual or just out of place.
And the Kido thing can be scaled down, yes, but I'm not dumping the return thing.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:30 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death   Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Defiance in the Face of Death
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next