Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Registration for the Age of Revival

Go down 
+3
Azena
HarleyThomas
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Contradictions. Contradictions everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 50729939_125x125

Since my last one was denied, I'll make a new one *sigh*.

Name: Kyoujin Wartooth.
Appearance: Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 Girl_in_Pink_by_Shonen83
Kyoujin stands at 5'11 and is fairly well endowed with curves and a large chest. Her hair is waist length and chestnut brown, her eyes are bright brown and her skin is white with some signs of tanning.
Status: Kyoujin is part of a rich family and is well known and respected. She has just left high school and works part time as Kendo instructor.
Religion: Agnostic.
Bio: Kyoujin was born and raised in a rich family in a high socio-economic area of Sydney. She was a spoilt brat and always aspired to be a beautiful, pink princess. However, as she grew up and made some new friends that her parents didn’t like and spent more time on the internet, she began to become fascinated with the occult. Not only that, but she abandoned ballet lessons and took up kendo as a sport.
One day while swimming in a lake with her friends, Kyoujin found a glowing green stone and picked it up. Later that day she was stung by one of Australia's piece-of-shit water creatures and came within an inch of death, but was then cured in moments. None of her friends could tell what happened, but somehow Kyoujin knew that the stone had absorbed the poison.
Ever since then, Kyoujin had been discovering a new power, seemingly granted to her by the stone.
Powers: 1) Kyoujin is able to leak poison that atacks the immune system and respiratory system, causing large amounts of damage in an hour or less- from underneath her fingernails.
2) Kyoujin is able to undergo a transformation that can turn one or both of her arms into long tentacles, each with over a dozen suckers on them and dozen small teeth to each sucker. Two tentacles can also be sprouted from her back.
3) Each tentacle has hundreds of glands from which leak a similar poison as ability 1. However this poison is far more powerful and dangerous than the first. This poison will attack the immune system, damage organs (the kidney, the liver and the heart) and attacks cellular structure. This will kill in half an hour or less, if not treated.
4) Kyoujin can pump herself full of a chemical which reduces pain and fatigue, however it makes her vulnerable to other poisons and general sickness.
Objects: The glowing green stone- this can absorb poisons from a human body.
Other:

Last edited by Loki on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Sure is Lovecraft in here.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:55 pm

I suppose that works.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:00 am

Needs more Eldritch Abomination.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:16 am

The Djinn might fit that bill.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:26 am

But does it resemble that Lovecraftian-esque thing he originally had pictured?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:29 am

The Djinn, of which there are more than one, are beings made of light & fire that hang out in the desert. They were an important plot point in GA: Ruin, having made up the bulk of Mordred's army.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:50 am

Not tentacaly enough. Or at all.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:07 am

The Djinn ended up being bitchslapped away and didn't even get to stay for the final battle. Or if they did, they were ignored, but I'm pretty sure only 1/3 of the main group didn't even attacked one of them, or did it just once.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:06 am

An unimpressive final battle? Color me shocked.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:31 am

No, you got it all wrong. It was actually the best final battle I've seen in an RP I've been in.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:50 pm

The Djinn were an army. They were there so that the defenders of Camelot, Avalon, etc. couldn't just surround him & gangstab him. When too many of them got killed, they said, "Fuck that, we don't need a bigger desert."

That's what he promised them, you see. More deserts to play in.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:51 am

Yes, I know. I remember them discussing that over dinner that Tom's. Just before he died and Kelphy badassed the ghost dwarf guy into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:58 am

And then she died.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:31 am

She did die. Of old age. Many years later.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:49 am

Like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:15 am

I was explaining to Harley.

Fafnir returning as a ghost wasn't planned, but nobody else has to know that.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:12 pm

The hell?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:54 am

Name: Noctis Talea.
Appearance: Noctis has fairly pale skin, a point of contention with her. Her hair is just longer than chin length in the front, and slightly shorter in the back. Her eyes are such a dark shade of brown that they look almost black. She has a small build, but clearly feminine curves. She isn't muscly, so much as toned, and tight. She stands at a modest 5'4''.
She has a proclivity for dark clothes, usually simple things with a jacket over it.
Noctis
Status: Upper Class. The daughter of a wealthy business tycoon. As the heiress to her mother's fortune, she stands to make quite a lot, and makes in allowances what most men make in a year, then there is her mother's credit card, which she has unlimited access to.
Religion: Catholic, though more in name than practice. She goes to church every Sunday... that happens to be a Christmas or Easter... except Easter, because that is always a Sunday, and thus doesn't count. She does, however, know a lot about religion in general.
Bio: Noctis, Noct for short, was raised by her single, work-aholic mother. She never knew her father, though it didn't matter much to her. Growing up Noct had way too much energy for her own good and poured that energy into as many hobbies as time would allow. On Mondays she would take Judo lessons, Tuesday went to Muay Thai and Kendo, Wednesday was spent taking art classes, Thursdays were spent on dancing with her mom, and Fridays she hung out with local parkour boys and learned that too.
Noct went to school a normal school, and coasted by with below average grades. This, coupled with Noct's rare habit of getting into fights and winning led to a reputation as a "bad" kid. It didn't really bother her, but it did get annoying when people she thought were friends slowly drifted away because they didn't want to be associated with her.
As she got older she slowly became more and more introverted until she stopped doing all the things she used to entirely. Well, at least she stopped dedicating entire days to doing them. She spent most of her time playing video games, and studying during her high school, and college years. Still, it was hard to stop knowing how to do something when you used to do it so much, so Noct still knows how to do most of her hobbies pretty well.
Her new lifestyle wasn't a bad move all things considered. Her focus on schoolwork brought her grades to a resounding A+ average, and she had a lot of free time. The one downside from the change was her growing reputation for being cold and indifferent, made worse by her now quiet nature. She was really quite a warm person once you got to know her, the only problem was she didn't like letting new people get to know her, at least not right away.
Powers: She can manipulate her shadow, as well as control its weight, and density. This also allows her to have great eyesight in some way that I have not currently bullshitted, but probably will later on.
Objects: Fomalhaut. A mystical firearm that takes on a shape best suited to the wielder's circumstances. At medium range it takes the form of a double-barreled revolver, at short range it takes the form of a triple-barreled sawed-off shotgun, and at long range it takes the form of a rifle. It can fire regular bullets, but it works well as a force multiplier for Noctis' shadow, firing it out as an unlimited ammo source.
Other: Lazy, and sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:59 am

Quote :
Powers: She can manipulate her shadow, as well as control its weight, and density. This also allows her to have great eyesight in some way that I have not currently bullshitted, but probably will later on.

I don't quite understand.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:02 am

It's not bullshit yet, but it will be soon.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:04 am

Eyesight will come in handy for the gun, but since I can't use the same power I had in BRP, I'm going to have to find a way to work the eyesight power into it, which I currently am not sure how to do, but will eventually.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:06 am

Perhaps a scope? Which would actually be useless on a shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:09 am

It is a shape shifting gun, the rifle has a scope, the rest don't, but I would still like good eyesight there as a foundation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Registration for the Age of Revival
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next