Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Registration for the Age of Revival

Go down 
+3
Azena
HarleyThomas
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:13 pm

After Arthur, Camelot and magic disappeared from the world hundreds of years ago (see Ruin), magic is coming back in modern days, and characters are discovering to have magic powers they will use to fight some evil organization along with a few characters that survived from Ruin to modern days.

I'm sure Neon can give you a better and less lazy explanation whenever he's online.
Reading the sign-ups of the characters that made it from Ruin like Roatha, Ari and Lune could help too.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Except Lune and Dark's characters in general are dead.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Not relevant.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:18 pm

That explanation gave me cancer. Never introduce my RPs again. A revised story:

It is December 31, 2011 (derp) & life proceeds more ordinarily than usual. The only thing that sticks out in the news is that the European Historical Society recently shelled out a small fortune in funding a seemingly random investigation of a piece of the Atlantic near the British Isles.

The first week of January, 2012, private sailors report an uncharted island & strange arboreal lights. The UN & EU governments denounce these tales, directing ships away from this region, saying that it will interfere with the expedition.

As January comes to an end, stories of lights, creatures, & strange disappearances encircle the globe. However, most people disbelieve these stories, saying that they are the product of paranoia about the date.

Our story begins on Valentines Day in a school in a small town near Sydney, Australia. But things are still quiet. Over the next few weeks, several new students join. They, along with some of the older ones, are now out of school more than they are in it. Word has gotten out that they're often abroad, due to being generously given unlimited free flight from the billionairess Thiera Psyche, the principal allegedly tolerating it so long as they write research papers on the countries they visit.

On the world stage, natural disasters seem to be becoming more frequent. In Tibet, a massive explosion causes an avalanch. In Hawaii, Mt. Pele nearly erupts after a Magnitude 5 earthquake. Most recently, in South America, the rain forest of Brazil catches on fire.

It is now late April, & back in that small town near Sydney Australia, something is about to happen that finally brings these quiet whisperings into the limelight....
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:32 pm

TL;DR.

And I won't make promises.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:33 pm

What Taegan means is "I'm too fucking stupid to read that shit."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Nope.so mad..
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Cracked agrees. You're goddamn stupid.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:38 pm

You're stupid to think I'd click a hotlink to a site called Cracked.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 1287029988683
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Taegan wrote:
Nope.so mad..
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Rathern than project your anger on to me, just admit the truth.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:03 pm

HarleyThomas wrote:
Rathern than project your anger on to me, just admit the truth.

I'd much rathern go to bed.

I googled it. Germany.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:43 am

Name: Luna Seppun (Female).

Appearance: An average build with nice curves, a full chest and long black hair that hangs down around her shoulders.
Her eyes are very bright green, her skin very much in between pale and tan.
She tends to wear tight fitting leather coats and denim shorts.

Status: Lilith is quite popular at College, coming from a mediocre background economically. Her aim is to become a police detective, and she has not had many jobs besides working a register at Coles.

Religion: Agnostic.

Bio: Lilith's mother was Japanese, whose great Grandmother moved to Australia, and her father's ancestors had lived in Australia up until his great grandfather's father who immigrated from Scotland.
When Lilith was young, she witnessed the gunning down of her mother in a bank robbery, and from that point on always had a deep hatred for criminals and wrong doers.
Her father is a detective, and has always let Lilith look in on and discussed non-classified investigations with her. She aspires to be just like her dad.

Powers: Luna's ability is not one she is confident of or even fully understands. When the moon is out and it's light can reach Luna, she is able to create illusions around her. She hasn't much control over the illusions, and what the people around her see is usually suiting to her current mood (if she is angry, the people targeted by her illusion might suddenly be faced with a giant fire demon and a basilisk, while when she is sad they might be confronted with hideously depressing images.). This also works in the way that, the more stable her emotions at the time, the more control she has over the content of the illusion.

Objects: When Luna was very young, her mother gave her a mask. It looked to be nothing out of the ordinary- an expressionless woman's face set into bronze. Despite how much larger Luna's head had grown since the age of 5, the mask always fit perfectly to her face.
When she wears this mask, she notices that people around her become clouded in thought. It is as though to mask extends Luna's mind and attacks anybody around her, making them seem much stupider and slower in thought than at any other time.
She can barely control the effects of the mask, although the more focussed she is the more choice she has over what people are affected.

Other: One of Lilith's hobbies is target firing. After spending years firing various calibre weapons, she has developed quite a good aim and well developed arm muscles.

Last edited by Loki on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:50 am

Pick a different name.

Really, why woud you ask me for something "more western" & not only pick something that isn't actually a European name, but say her mom's Japanese?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:54 am

Why the fuck can't I have Lilith? It's not as though I stole it.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:15 pm

There's already a Lilith in the RP, I'm pretty sure that's good enough a reason.
And Neon might be mad you took Lilith's name as well, though I'm not sure he'd admit it.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:17 pm

I can't read that 2nd line.

Why can't you just re-use the name you're using on the RP?

If you must change, I'm okay with Lily, Lila, Luna, whatever. I just don't like having repeat names if it can be avoided.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:21 am

Oh no you can't have two people with the same first name!

Fine.

Luna.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:33 am

Hey, I don't see why you didn't just re-use your old name.

You might have missed that you can also sign up with magic &/or a magic item.

For instance, Taiyo can control water & Euryale's armor defends against projectiles.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:37 am

Oh, I did miss that. And I didn't want to go around being totally Asian all over the place in Australia. She is only half-Japanese.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:51 am

Dem edits.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:27 am

Luna's profile is up to date now, I think I've got it without anybody bitching about her abilities.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:30 am

Seems good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the Age of Revival   Registration for the Age of Revival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Registration for the Age of Revival
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next